[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (51KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
51KB, 1440x1080px
Be honest, how often do you look up? And for how long?
Let's all pledge to take more notice of the sky throughout the day. Look at it whenever you have the opportunity. Even take a longer stretch of time to just gaze upwards for a while. Report results.
>>
saw my first ufo two weeks ago
>sitting in my car outside my house at 11.30 pm after getting fuel
>look up, see one light moving like a plane, but a bit slow
>flew in a straight line for like 30 seconds until it slowly faded away
>almost shat my pants
so yeah, paying way more attention to the skies now
>>
File: 1502582391625.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502582391625.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
Bump
>>
>>19439799
pretty sure that's just space junk re-entry
>>
>>19439887
I dunno bro I just Googled "UFO" so I could have a good OP pic, since I don't have the best evidence ever caught on tapeā„¢ yet.
>>
aliens starting to piss me off

why cant they just introduce themself to humans and share technology
>>
>>19439966

Becuz human think dey da only sentient beings on the planet (and in teh universe for dat matta)
>>
I get UFOs over my place all the time. Weird, obvious shit too. I build drones and have my recreational pilots licence too so I KNOW this shit is anomalous.

All originates from a big crop field area not far from my town.

I've had shit that looked like missiles fly up into the air and off into the horizon over and over again for like 20-30 minutes straight. One after the other. They were crazy bright too and didn't dim or anything.

I've had a big red light stop over the field across from my house then rocket away. And My mom saw one hover over the house (really low too) then fly off.

And finally i saw a MASSIVE bright light came down and hovered over a field as i watched on from a lookout in the middle of town. It just wafted around over the field, literally shining on the ground as it did so. Then it just wasn't there any more.

Spooky shit dudes. Apparently the place i live is an actual ufo hotspot too.
And like i said I know what all the normal stuff looks like and this shit is really far from explainable. I'm gonna grab myself a good camera so i can take pics of these things because they're so fucking far away from normal.
>>
>>19439966
Think of them more like ghosts, or gods.
>>
>>19439799
>implying I go outside
>>
File: Keyboard_Pepe.jpg (52KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Keyboard_Pepe.jpg
52KB, 512x512px
>>19440217
Can you look out a window?
Do you have a window?
>>
>>19439799
>Be me
>Saw 2 greyish blobs in the sky
>close to sun couldn't keep eyes on them
> seemed to be dancing almost like birds fighting
>realize I've been staring at sun for minutes
> move to another area
>continue watching
>be in AZ so its hot
>suns burning eyes
>orwasitaliens.jpg
>keep watching hating myself
> birds land
>I go into walmart and buy more neck beard oil
>pick up some readers because I know I'm fucked
>return readers because lol who read

as you can see we are not alone
>>
Status report. All sentries report no ayy lmao craft in the vicinity. All is quiet here.
>>
I've had two ufo sightings. When you see one, you'll know.
>>
>schizo freak keeps looking at the sky
>people laugh and ostracize
t. me
>>
>>19439799

I do. I especially did when living out of car while having a beer after work. Never saw anything then. Only time I see anything out of the ordinary is when I am going about my day and just happen to glance something out of corner of eye
>>
does anyone know the best place to look for UFO's in washington state?
>>
>>19439887
good theory, however junk doesnt move upwards/stay immobile /hover horizontally
>>
>>19439850
That could be soooooooo many things
>>
>>19442310
Like?
>>
>>19439850
Something entering the atmosphere and burning up.
>>
File: ranch.jpg (25KB, 512x385px) Image search: [Google]
ranch.jpg
25KB, 512x385px
>>19441617
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlWA.html

Washington state ranks as one of the top 5 in the US. It's also where the term "flying saucer" was coined by Kenneth Arnold in 1947.
>>
>>19441603
:(
>>
File: meme_coke_ayy_lmao.png (307KB, 635x590px) Image search: [Google]
meme_coke_ayy_lmao.png
307KB, 635x590px
at first i though this shit was fake but, one faithful day i was driving down a country road coming home from the store with a 12 pack at hand. then i saw bright light flying lower than any regular aircraft would. I had a sense it knew I was watching. Then the bastard morphs into a fucking airplane. It even manage to mimic the sound of a jet engine.
>>
Bump.

>>19442376
John Keel describes the same thing in one of his books. He and another person watched a flying orb go behind a cloud and come out the other side as an airplane and suddenly making an engine noise.
>>
>>19439850
that's a satellite
>>
>>19439850
Satellite, I learned this by watching anime.
>>
File: 1473940209422.png (201KB, 596x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1473940209422.png
201KB, 596x1750px
>go to nuforc.org
>go to report database and look up your state
>shit bricks
I was compiling a list late last year of all sightings within a radius of where I lived, but life events happened and I dropped it for the time being. Catching up since this thread is here, although I'm in a slightly different area now.

UFOs do appear in patterns.
>>
>>19439799
I've seen a few ufo's in my life. First one I ever saw was with my dad as a kid, just the usual, we saw a bright big light in the sky traveling sideways from our perspective, and after about 30 seconds this thing just took off extremely fast and was gone within a second.

The best "ufo" I ever saw was 8 bright lights which made up the same shape twice - four lights in each shape. Each shape was like a V and they were parallel to each other like they were the illuminated wings on the same side of this ufo.
This thing was traveling really low and was also moving along very slowly, with no noise whatsoever. Then a light went out on each shape, leaving 6 lights, then another 2 went out. Then 1 went out leaving 3 lights illuminated. Then I saw another light fade out before I lost sigh of it.
It freaked me out really badly after I tried to rationally explain what I just witnessed. I tried to think it was just Chinese lanterns or what ever, but it was just too weird. Also the craft itself appeared darker than the night sky.

This happened about 7 years ago in the UK - or whenever the wii was still popular. I remember it being mentioned on the BBC news, saying thousands of people saw it all up and down the nation. The news said it was an unexpected meteor shower.
>>
>>19442352
I know that, I'm asking for good spots to watch for UFO's, I live kinda innawoods and was thinking that there are better places to watch
>>
File: deep sea pepe.png (381KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
deep sea pepe.png
381KB, 1631x1571px
>>19440237
>Not taping garbage bags over your windows to create the perfect ambiance to browse /x/ in
Amateur.
>>
I sit out on my porch every night the stars are out to watch for meteorites burning into the atmosphere, and to see the air traffic fly down to the major metro airport that's about 50 miles away.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a white light flash out of the corner of my eye that I thought was an aircraft approach light, as they are brighter than the standard white strobes you'll see on most aircraft. When I turned to look for it, I couldn't see anything, so figured it might have been a meteor. It flashed again, and this time I watched the area and counted. It flashed again after about 19 seconds, so I counted again, and it flashed again after about 16 seconds. There were no other marking lights, and the interval it flashed was inconsistent, and well longer than normal aircraft lights. After I observed 5 of these flashing intervals, it seemed to fade out, and disappeared. I don't know what the fuck it was, but it wasn't moving any faster than normal aircraft.

Last night I saw the same g'damn thing, except in the eastern sky, and it only flashed 4 times, and was moving even slower. No other lights but that intense, bright ass white light, flashing at irregular intervals well over 10 seconds. Meanwhile normal aircraft are visible flying through the same airspace with all the standard lights.
>>
File: 4.jpg (37KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
37KB, 686x960px
>>19443898
That's a cool link. Has anyone taken the time to find any kinds of patterns in the sightings?
>>
>>19444560
Well I did, and as the pic I posted hints at, there were a consistent occurence of triangle UFO's, including one--and some here may remember when I shared this--that appeared in someone's bedroom (!).
>>
>>19440652
> be you
>nsa or alien nsa
> be shitposting and screaming neckbeard conspiracy theorist before either team even exists.
>board on tuesday cuz no president to assasinate or spaceships to recover

>better scream reeeee at the people who question and investigate the planet and the natural phenomenon.

Btw id recommend a change in tacts after doing the same shit for 100 years. Maybe just try some honesty and not being a cunt?
>>
>>19444323
HEY I SAW THE SAME SHIT

Color of light?

The one i saw was white then after it happened what looked like a small drone with rectangular wings flew by.

Did that happen too?
>>
>>19443907
Sounds like a tr3b

We had a ufo attack on a facility in Texas

Nbc said it was "transformers exploding" lmao. Worst cover story ever. No power outages and they can only blow once on a circuit.
>>
>>19439799
Guhment don't nab me for this
>Be me at basic training back in 12
>Laying in foxhole I dug looking up at the blue sky
>See a tear shaped metallic object with no propulsion traveling very fast across the sky with no trails behind it
>Sun glares off of it and I point it out to friend then it disappears like that

I'm guessing it was a government craft of some sort
>>
>>19439998
Bump for this guy. He knows what's up, hoping for results
>>
>>19444628
The light is white, and looks to be about the same color as a standard aircraft approach / runway light.

There were no other lights visible, nor any other aircraft, and I couldn't make out any shape or outline in the area resembling any kind of craft.

Just a white light flash, and nothing more.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (436KB, 2058x2429px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
436KB, 2058x2429px
Sittin' out on the patio with a gin and tonic waitin' for these fuckers to show up. They better hurry before I get sleepy.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.