[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology guidance thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Toadblight Cat.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Toadblight Cat.png
311KB, 500x500px
I'm learning to read the planets so I'll start this post if anyone wants to help me (and possibly help you)

Information required:
- Birth date
- Birth time (hours and minutes only)
- Birth place (Not your actual living place)
- A question
>>
>>19439694
3/5/1988
1:13 am
Toronto, Canada
Im at a bit of a crossroads right now. Not really certain how things will pan out. Mental health and what not. What do my charts show about myself and outcomes?
>>
>>19439724

I'm gonna need a more specific question if you want a straight answer, although I reccommend you to stay away from those that do not care about what you think. Doing so can be stressful for you
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_l_r.57707.31046.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_l_r.57707.31046.gif
51KB, 670x471px
how about a chart?

I guess what I want to know would be, will I be able to get a job and end this stagnation?
>>
>>19439757
What kind of professions am i most suitable for, financial gain. How can i improve my relationships.
>>
>>19439775

I can't tell you if you should get a job, that's unrelated to your chart and only you can decide.

I can tell you should avoid jobs that require knowledge about psychology and art
>>
>>19439812
About your relationship, your partners should meet these requirements:
- They will always hear what you have to say
- They care about your well-being
- They want you to protect them from physical harm
- They let you influence their feelings as you wish
- They won't try to manipulate your heart

The more requirements are met, the more fulfilling these relationships will be. At least one of those should be met
>>
>>19439862
Obviously, your ideal lover should be this way.
>>
9/16/1992
6:40 am
Brooklyn, NY
What should I seek out job wise? How can I add some much needed enrichment in my life...gain some sort of happiness and positive experiences?
>>
18/06/1991
8AM
London, UK
How will my meeting with the university professors go? Will they listen to our complaints and take action?
>>
>>19439885

What's the neighbourhood?
>>
>>19439902
Borough Park
>>
>>19439694
Jan 6 1997
9pm exactly
Hong Kong
Should I live in Hong Kong the rest of my life
>>
October 24th, 1996.
9:05 PM
Rotterdam, Netherlands.
I've reached the point where I don't know who I am anymore, considering the shit I've been through and not knowing whether life is worth living.
So my question is: How will my future be?
>>
File: wilowastro.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
wilowastro.gif
49KB, 670x471px
can anons tell somintn bout my niece chart
im trying to set her up right
>>
>>19439862
Thanks so much for these. Will put them into good use. Thanks for your efforts as well.
>>
>>19439901
I can't talk about all of you, neither I can predict your professors' decision, so I will talk about you regarding the situation

If the say no to your complaints, don't let it get to you. You will feel humilliated and ashamed but keep on trying, for yourself and for them

What's the problerm?
>>
>>19439885
Definitely something related to history and art. There are other possibilities but they wouldn't make you as whole as a job like that.
>>
>>19439911

You are the only one that can decide your future but there's one thing that you mustn't forget: make your dreams come true.

This voidness you percieve is caused by you. Not willingly but you are the cause. You're blaming those that have wronged you and, even if you're right, you are capable of changing that.

I sincerely hope you manage to understand and accept my words. This step, letting the past go, is crucial. Only when you have made peace with the past you can you move forward
>>
Please do not post this descriptive information as malevolent entities can use when/where you were born and trick you into signing away things you can never get back.
>>
>>19440059
They seek guidance, I give it to them. How they use this information is out of my control
>>
>>19439963
Thank you so much for the reply, it's much appreciated. Might I ask another question?
>>
>>19440067
Yes
>>
>>19440082
Will I ever reach a point of self acceptance and happiness in general? I am slowly taking care of some issues but I feel that I am still lacking something--and i don't know how to feel whole and content.
>>
4/28/93
4:32pm
Watertown, NY
I feel like things are coming to a head spiritually. I've always been very "aware", but things are starting to really go crazy now (prophetic dreams, non-coincidental clairvoyance, an instance of remote viewing through scrying, feeling more "powerful" in an astral sense even in waking life)
All of this concerns me. Should I jump in head first and go with what comes, or am I just a crazy narcissist and need to take some kinda pill?
>>
>>19440106

Take notes of what I'm going to say to you. The next statements are the purpose in your life. If you want to reach happiness and self acceptance, follow them

- Your body is extremely important. It must be a tool and the basis of your self-identity. You must have an imaginary image of yourself. Make it real but also make yourself an skillful person (know martial arts, be good at sex, learn how to massage and treat wounds...)
- However, you also need someone to care for you if you get yourself hurt. Find someone like that too. Also, it must be someone who you can fully trust it won't hurt you either. It doesn't matter if you want a romantic relationship with that individual
- Be curious. I'm sure you have a lot of topics you want to know more about. However, this will be difficult to do by yourself, according to the planets. Seek people that share the same interests as you and create an association (be it official or not) in which you can talk, discuss and learn about them. You will have to trust they will not try to influence your ideas and thoughts, though. Stay away from those that try to force their beliefs in you. You may not be always right but the important thing here is to learn by yourself
- Don't let people toy with your heart and anyone who's important to you. I cannot give you a lot more about your soul/feelings

If you need something to be clarified, tell me
>>
File: 04.png (33KB, 502x636px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
33KB, 502x636px
i want to be happy help me
>>
08/23/86
10:23 am
brooklyn ny

do i need a question?
>>
02/19/1997
~6:32 AM
Boston MA

At birth, my mother was told I was destined to be a great spiritual leader. Is this true? And to what degree?
>>
File: astro_chart.jpg (261KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
astro_chart.jpg
261KB, 748x1026px
can you read my 2nd house, please? thx in advance
>>
01/18/1995
1:50 AM
Manaus, Amazonas (state) - Brazil
What are my prospects for the academic career? I really want to succeed in my path, however I have been suffering alot due to the recent political climate that is affecting my career, even my professors are treating me differently due to my political beliefs, it's like they don't even care or don't even want to talk to me.
>>
>>19439694
3/22/1985
9:37pm
Tomah, WI
Is my suffering alnost over? Will i finally meet my soulmate? Anything please?
>>
>>19439694
3/8/1998
12:55 am
New York, New York

When will my health issues finally go away? I've been struggling for a while
>>
https://astrolibrary.org

How about reading it yourself, kid?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.