[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth is bigger as told. Flat earth is a psy-ops to ridiculed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: world is bigger.png (1MB, 2309x825px) Image search: [Google]
world is bigger.png
1MB, 2309x825px
Earth is bigger as told. Flat earth is a psy-ops to ridiculed and derail any discussion about other theories. NASA can't be trusted, sure, but that doesn't mean to jump to the next theorie like that. Flat earth was made to derail any discussion so no new theorie could be made.
>>
How to you know that that is the USA?
>>
>>19439587
And every international pilot must be on board
>>
Earth is much larger because the southernmost part of south America is nowhere as south as the maps show. Antarctica is fucking huge and extends way beyond the icy wasteland we were told.

There's a whole continent we have no access to apart from super expensive trips to the cold shores only.
>>
File: banned-kKuhn.png (34KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
banned-kKuhn.png
34KB, 250x150px
>>19439641
Are pilots free to fly wherever they please whenever they please? With no fly zones and restricted access places maybe we're being kept out.
>>
>>19439690
>Are pilots free to fly wherever they please whenever they please? With no fly zones and restricted access places maybe we're being kept out.
You can't do this in a car. You aren't allowed to drive wherever you want whenever you want. Do you think there is a global conspiracy to keep us away from something in cars? Or perhaps it's about safety.
>>
>>19439664
it sounds like your saying we can't go to antartica which is very false.
>>
>>19439587
literally can't see any landmass in OP's picture.

OP is fake and gay
>>
Making a meaningful board that isn't about hollow earth or flat earth and it get shilled into the ground, typical.
>>
>>19440619
You can but not explore it entirely because it's huge.
>>
>>19440168
Where do you live? I can drive a car whenever I want, definitely not wherever. I think if the Earth was bigger than we are told, and it's being kept a secret, not many would need to be 'in on it'. They could just restrict access like is already happening. It's not like there was to be a giant wall. We have oceans and mountains and shit people can't cross anyways. The key points to get to the unknown zone could be what we know as no fly zones and restricted areas. And even the people who work at these places wouldn't need to know about it because their military and don't ask questions.
>>
>>19440619
>>19440946
Antarctica is highly restricted. There's zones humans are not even allowed to step foot on. You absolutely can not visit Antarctica without a permit or guide.
>>
>>19440630
>can't see any landmass
Yeah you are right. We need more examples.
>>
>>19441116
Yeah I fucking wonder why they don't let a bunch of retards go somewhere at -49C. It's not like humans throw trash and fuck up everywhere they go anyway. Who cares about effects on the ecosystem anyway? What we really need to do is to get us /x/ros and check out the ancient ice giants living in the giant ice continent castle forbidden by the government!
>>
>>19441388
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
Let's just say for entertainment purposes that the Earth is bigger than we're told. All the no fly zones and restricted areas (or many of them) are strategically placed to keep people out. Does it seem too far fetched? I think it's fun to think about. Kinda blows my mind.
>>
>>19441388
>hurr duh world leaders got together and said we cant let duh huemons go to the ice continent because theyll throw their empty beer cans there.
>>
>>19441116
Actually anon, ever since the pope, obama, and kerry met up in Antartica last year, they have banned all travel there.
>>
>>19442624
>Does it seem too far fetched?
No it doesn't. It explains a whole lot more, why nasa is faking so much and so on.
>>
>>19442685
source?
>>
>>19441044
this
also, nice doubles.
>>
>>19439587
All of it's a psy-op. Nuclear fission energy is irradiating the planet which is causing increased cancer rates and decreased sperm count.
>>
File: curvechartkm.jpg (106KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
curvechartkm.jpg
106KB, 960x678px
>>19439587

Flat or not, the curve chart doesn't add up with the accepted size of earth
>>
Where are the Flat Earthers? Normaly they flood any earth thread with their theorie, declaring it as truth and post dozen of videos and images. Where are they now? Could it be that they don't like other theories? This alone shows prove of an ongoing psy-ops.

It is not a secret that the elite, govermants and shit, have secret places, no fly zoens and what not. It is clear as the brightes day that NASA faked their images and that there is something off with how they work. It shouldn't be wrong ti questioning this or to be shamed into silence.

We know there is a secret satanic cabal running within politics since the clinton email leaks, shit liek pizzagate and all the deaths of people who tried to leak something. Remember seth rich, it wasn't a coincidant. Anyway. This whole globaalist cabal smells fishy as hell. It shoudln't be no suprise that people start to questioning everything.

The first question that comes to my mind is, what are they hidding, but than i notice, even to ask this brings up more odd things. For examples, why can't we ask something like this?
>>
>>19443564
maybe it's indeed bigger. We the sheeples, normalfags, people with no tools to check it, we can't tell it. We simple can't, so we have to take what is given. Sadly, the source it's coming from is hard to trust.
>>
Maybe we need to turn to Jesus for answers....
>>
File: nasaartist.jpg (119KB, 720x1007px) Image search: [Google]
nasaartist.jpg
119KB, 720x1007px
>>19443577
Nice dubs.

Flat earth isn't a psy-op, I believe in pizzagate. I don't know for sure if the earth is flat, its something I like to discuss, same reason this thread is interesting.

Maybe the earth isn't flat. What we know for sure is that the curve data is incorrect. Also nasa regularly fucks with photos and footage of earth (which helps fuel the flat earth theory greatly.)
>>
We need to find a way to measure the earth.

I know, /x/ is mostly full with retards, summerfags and all the shit that can't get things done. When we at least focus for a few days and could find a way to measure the size of the earth without the data given by NASA or any other institution that might actually be controleld too. Maybe it will blow our mind, if not, we had at least fun. Maybe /pol/ or other boards with more intelligent anons could help. Just for the curiosity, would be fun.
>>
>>19442685
sauce this my du
>>
File: 0P1MGsK.gif (208KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
0P1MGsK.gif
208KB, 384x288px
>We look at North Korea and feel bad for the citizens who don't know anything about life outside its borders

>Atlantians look at us and feel bad because we don't know anything about life outside small Earth's borders

>theirfacewhen
>>
bump, where is everyone? Not even the flatters are here?
>>
>>19443609
>Flat earth isn't a psy-op, I believe in pizzagate. I don't know for sure if the earth is flat, its something I like to discuss, same reason this thread is interesting.
this
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Earth
>>
File: IMG_8190.jpg (111KB, 576x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8190.jpg
111KB, 576x653px
Most of these posts about working with demons are Tim Wood, Livescifi who spams himself and pays for likes and views and then posts ridulous claims online that are actually hilarious. I hope he learns something like to use a condom in his second orgies because he's disgusting http://wp.me/p946ai-1n
>>
>>19444247
>scientific consensus has rejected any significant expansion or contraction of Earth.[citation needed]

it's just another theorie. But according to this theorie, when we look up the age of earth, it would mean the earth was tiny as fuck.

i think this theorie was just made as a scapegoat in case any new land within the iner cyrcle comes up. Meanwhile, scientist abadoned this since the size of earth got firmly rooted in society's history.
>>
>>19444247
I firmly believe in this. Everything about Pangaea screams expanding earth much harder than plate tectonics
>>
The foundation for flat earth is that NASA is full of shit, even if flat earth theory itself is shit.
>>
what about big bag theory
>>
>>19444509
>big bag theory
wat? you mean big bang?
>>
>>19444556
before reality there was a bag, which opened and everything came out of it.
at least.. that's the theory.
>>
>>19444569
nah, not much that support this theorie. But hey, go on show me what you got about this theorie.
>>
>>19439587
And what's the real theory?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.