[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIGGA FUCKEN WUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 15

File: AGARTHA THING.png (32KB, 142x146px) Image search: [Google]
AGARTHA THING.png
32KB, 142x146px
Did I get this right?

Inner/Hollow earth citizens are gonna make a symposium in NY city next week and the media or absolutely no one is flippin their shit?

Its almost like aliens saying "hi guys come to our public intro, socialization and tech sharing conference" and no one giving a shit.

I'm actually surprised and somewhat disappointed that /x/ doesn't know about this and there is no active thread about this shit.

As far as I'm concerned, if this shit is legit it is THE HAPPENING of my life. They might not be aliens, but a previously unknown civilization presenting itself to humanity should be a pretty fucking big deal.
>>
well, there is a thread now.
>>
>>19439447
sauce?
>>
>>19439447
Wtf. Do you have any source or news article?
>>
Yeah, yeah. What underground civilisation? When? And how do you know about this?
>>
You are on crack nigga
>>
Goddamit trying to post sauce links I forgot but 4chan keeps saying my post is spam. How do I post links?
>>
>>19439447
how are hollow earth citizens supposed to live inside the earth if its full of magma and lava
jesus christ you freaks need to get sedated
>>
>>19439466
replace the dot by space
>>
whoops sorry in my excitement I forgot to post sauce and links:

> Official Event Website
Agartha World Symposium

Google that shit cuz I can't post links
First one as a test. Trying to figure out why 4chan thinks post is spam
>>
This is exactly the second thread about this.
Btw ask yourself this: why do you need to pay to visit the symposium? Agartha doesn't have the need for money don't you think?
>>
>>19439465
>>19439467
Calm down mah niggas, I'm not saying this shit is legit. I want to post dem links and see what you guys think of this shit.

All I'm saying if its a huge LARP then fuck them, but if it is legit, then isn't it something worth talking about? They are the ones claiming they come from "inner earth". Notice they say inner, not hollow. There's no reason to think they can't live underground.
>>
>>19439477

>"Kingdom" of Agartha
>Charging USD to attend

Top kek m8
>>
> Official Event Facebook Page
AgarthaToHumanityWorldSymposium

Paste this shit after facebook url, 4chan doesnt like links being posted

> Interview with Inner Earth Kingdom of Agartha's Ambassador
shoutout wix com / so / 0LsFlu4J# / main

This interview I'm listening to now. Its pretty fucking new agey but I can't deny new age is right in the sense that we shouldn't be dicks to each other. The ambassador seems to speak Portuguese or Italian, not sure, but she has an English translator.

>>19439481
Link to first thread? I've been scouring the catalog for a week looking for a thread about exactly this and found nothing. That's why I made the thread.
>>
File: 1494653504001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494653504001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>no links
>new age
>larp
>>
>>19439467
>he thinks this is a planet not an artificial environment created by an ancient race of hyper intelligent ayys
>>
>>19439458
>>19439459
>>19439463
Sauces posted here:
>>19439477
>>19439487

>>19439483
>>19439481
I'm not saying its a valid explanation or that I agree with it, but somewhere in their main page they say that even tough Agartha indeed doesn't use money they sell tickets to insure the thing can happen and because its in the human city of NY.

Think what you will about that. I think they have to play by surface earth rules if they are doing a symposium in a surface earth city, but if that is so, why can't they or won't they cover the cost for us and somehow pay or whatever? I don't believe people in Agartha are dirt poor.

They also charge exactly the same amount for live streaming tickets. Why? "To be fair to those who attend in person and use their hard earned money for it"

>>19439501
did you specifically intend to not read the thread or just post from the catalog?
They are posted here:
>>19439477
>>19439487
>>
>>19439447
Inner earthers and flat earthers should have a global symposium and try to get all of themselves in one place, all under one roof, with purely artificial ventilation, like, just air ducts everywhere, and only a couple doors so no one decides to just run off, because this is important.
>>
This is taking larping to the next level. Its one thing to shitpost on the internet, But when you are claiming to be the ambassador to the inner hollow earth kingdom of arugula you are either insane or a con artist
>>
>>19439447
lmao nigger the fuck is this
>>19439467
not sure if theyre legit but we dont know 100% what happens inside our little blue planet but the lava in most cases is really deep down, people potentially could live there, not that i believe it (much)

>>19439483
yeah sketchy business
>>
>>19439524
Hollow earth is more interesting to me, at least some good scifi or fantasy stories can come out of it. Flat earth is just shitting your pants retarded
>>
Pretty weird shit, she apparently was known before on the internet.

Probably found some big ass cave and decided its Agartha.
>>
File: 1407389991496.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1407389991496.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>Nineteenth-century French occultist Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre published the first "reliable" account of Agartha in Europe.[4] According to him, the secret world of "Agartha" and all of its wisdom and wealth "will be accessible for all mankind, when Christianity lives up to the commandments which were once drafted by Moses and God", meaning "When the Anarchy which exists in our world is replaced by the Synarchy." Saint-Yves gives a lively description of "Agartha" in this book as if it were a place which really exists, situated in the Himalayas in Tibet. Saint-Yves' version of the history of "Agartha" is based upon "revealed" information, meaning received by Saint-Yves himself through "attunement"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agartha

>Synarchism is a term which generally means "joint rule" or "harmonious rule".

>Beyond this general definition, both synarchism and synarchy have been used to denote different political processes in various contexts. Increasingly, the terms have been used to denote rule by a secret elite
>>
File: 21011-1.jpg (144KB, 570x565px) Image search: [Google]
21011-1.jpg
144KB, 570x565px
>>19439537
You have a point. Thinking of all the caves we've yet to explore gives me an /x/ boner. I mean, just look at this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majlis_al_Jinn
(Place of the Jinn/Spirits)

The second largest cave in the world, and we didn't even know it existed till 1983. (pic isn't from the link but still cool tho).
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>19439508
>charging you money is only fair
>>
>$300 to see a schizo in action
No thanks
>>
File: morlock.jpg (77KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
morlock.jpg
77KB, 852x479px
>>19439487
Wait, so is this just something where the "ambassador" gives a presentation or are they pulling out the actual inner earth creatures?
>i can guess the answer
>pic mayhap related
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 450x300px
>>19439577
Morlocks AAAAAAAAA
>>
dude this is just a three day work shop that's going to have some info about "ancient aliens". It's fucking bull shit
>>
>>19439559
i know man, i dont agree with it but that's what the website says

>>19439562
I'm not sure if they are schizos, con artists, or a legit previously undisclosed society. Cant tell yet, but based on everything that has ever happened before today, probably a con. Still, I'll just wait and see what comes out of it either way.

>>19439524
Agartha doesnt seem to condone the flat earth nor hollow earth theory, and putting aside your not very helpful murderous intent, I wonder if people from Agartha are different or similar enough to surface humans for that poison to affect them?

>>19439526
I'm inclined to think either con artist, or insane con artist. But not just plain insane.

>>19439529
People who claim to be from a different civilization somewhere "within earth" are gonna present themselves to the general public and share their culture, tech, medicine and wisdom with us. They refer to us as "the surface population". I don't know if this is legit, but if it is then its very /x/. Just letting you guys know to see what you think.

>>19439577
I checked the page again to make sure, symposium lasts 3 days and AM schedule has Ambassador speaking 8 to 12, with PM schedule having 5 guests they havent disclosed yet from 1pm to 6pm. The schedule will post more details this Sunday, August 20.

>>19439595
I havent seen anything about ancient aliens with this people but I see what youre getting at and know that feel. I'm afraid it might be another 2012, but all I can do is wait and see.
>>
It's hosted at a hotel on Long Island, in a rich area.
BIG difference than New York City.

>something, something, sucker born every minute
>>
>>19439602
>mystery guests
David Wilcock
Linda Moulton Howe
etc
etc
etc
>>
they are channeling them. it's satanism and part of the nwo.
>>
>>19439701
Nah, just typical gypsy charlatans.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155077/ginger-pride-conference
>>
File: slight-lol.png (1MB, 632x868px) Image search: [Google]
slight-lol.png
1MB, 632x868px
>>19439477
I'm guessing the legends about their treasures are all shit.

"While the Agarthan’s have no such need for our monetary system, the host venue, and the many related costs have to be covered."

slight-lol x2
>>
File: magic-stick-elf-woman.png (790KB, 632x868px) Image search: [Google]
magic-stick-elf-woman.png
790KB, 632x868px
>>19439766
Illuminati, do you really think we are going to fall for this?
>>
File: magic-wellies.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magic-wellies.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>19440148
Guys, i'm wondering what to wear to this event.
My 299$ expenditure will allow me buy these, are they enough?
>>
File: 20170814_204110.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_204110.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>19440170
As for the stick, i tried to find something but there are too many snails laying around (brave bastards) and it's already dark.
Do you think this will do?
>>
File: 321ee232.png (1MB, 1071x856px) Image search: [Google]
321ee232.png
1MB, 1071x856px
>>19440204
Ok guys, nvm, i found some outstanding wellies.
Do you think i'm going to fit in?
>>
>>19440293
Needs more embroidery.
>>
>>19440336
Good thinking, i already feel like we are one step from the disclosure.

Just googled it out that this magic stick is called digging fork so maybe if there are no inner earth beings present during the symposium it will come in handy.
>>
>>19440293
lul
>>
File: inner-earth-being.jpg (176KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
inner-earth-being.jpg
176KB, 640x360px
>>19440386
>>
>>19439667
My bad anon, my ignorant ass still makes the mistake of assuming everything within NY state is the big apple.

>>19439766
Maybe theyre treasures are like captian planet's love ring or some gay shit like that.

>>19440170
Not bad
>>19440204
Better than nothing, but a little short if you wanna dig deep
>>19440293
The other anon is right. Not enough gemstones. Also you need white pants cuz theyre gonna want to see when you shit yourself for whatever reason (it could be ayy lmaos or just being surrounded by schizos. Or schizo ayy lmaos)
>>19440386
I thought that magic stick was generic angry mob favorite tool #2? At least you'll be ready if they turn out to be con artists, and if there are no inner earth beings too. Good thinking anon.
>>
You ain't fucking dyin on me.

I take it no one else knows anything about this?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.