[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of interdimensional Beings exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6357.jpg (129KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6357.jpg
129KB, 750x750px
What type of interdimenional beings exist? I've heard that some shadow figures are interdimensional, but where do they come from? Please share experainces and facts.
>>
Probably fallen angels
>>
File: absolute god.jpg (148KB, 822x634px) Image search: [Google]
absolute god.jpg
148KB, 822x634px
>>19439031
No offense, OP, but you're probably using that word wrong.
If you mean beings from parallel universes, then they can vary. Mathematical probability would seem to assert that, since there is likely a transfinite number of other universes (10^500, or something to that nature. Possibly even more)
and universes outside of our own might not even possess the same mathematical constants and laws of physics. Or even our sense of reality. If you truly mean, "interdimensional," you have to understand, if you could see any of beings like that at all, it would be a three dimensional projection or vessel. There is no way you could perceive a time-dynamic four spatial dimension possessing being in its actual form, let alone interact with them. The same goes for all higher dimensions, and with lower dimensions, you couldn't interact with them either, because
>lack of complexity
>lack of modus even if 2-D beings could utilize dimensional travel through some complex creation.
Finally, if you're talking about beings outside of existence, there's no way to really even know, since they're not really bound by dimensions, physics, or space. Your experience would be limited to being whatever it wants you to experience.
That being said, a more layman answer is that it basically varies. You yourself are capable of creating beings inside of meta-realities that are only loosely linked with the physics of this multiverse. There are also meta-realities that may be innate to the objective mind, like the spiritual world and astral plane. There are a variety of different beings, just like there would be laws of physics. Using that logic, if you can think of something, it exists. If you can't think of something, it also exists. You need to perhaps be a little more specific.

Hope I helped.
>>
>>19439031
>/x/
>facts
You're in the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker.
>>
I use the term "interdimensional beings" too to describe this, but I know it's not the correct word (much like that other poster said). I can't help you too much, but I see things and I've come to understand (or hypothesize more likely) that it's entirely possible they're not from our specific dimension or realm (I don't know). Imagine a flip book with only three pages filled in, and that's exactly what it's like. Let me know if you would like me to share more details about it!
>>
File: okokok.png (1MB, 1156x722px) Image search: [Google]
okokok.png
1MB, 1156x722px
>>19439031
Carl sagan flatland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wv0vxVRGMY

if I could begin to be half of what you thnk of me I could do al most anything! Ic oulde ven learn how to LOVE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFRRyCKsDMU
>>
>>19439031
it's just shadows of humans from different places in space and time, echoes
>>
Here is the best Introduction you could possibly give to someone
https://youtu.be/hRgoE5G_OJM
whatonearthishappening.com/ark
>>
>>19439031
pretty much everything
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.