[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1502620042835.jpg (70KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1502620042835.jpg
70KB, 728x728px
As of lately, I feel like my life has been spiraling out of control. About half a year ago I started developing really bad anxiety, okay, natural. Who doesn't have a good dose of anxiety once in a while? I get medicated for it, it doesn't help. I know that just meds alone won't magically fix your issue but I did all the other stuff they said to do with meds, exercise, new diet ect. Recently, my anxiety has just gotten worse, to a point where it's almost a legitimate sense of fear at almost all times.
I'm scared to sleep.
I'm constantly turning around.
I'm fucking terrified over nothing.
help me, /x/, is there a paranormal solution?
>>
>>19438951
sometimes the only thing you can do is embrace the fear.

stare at the abyss long enough and youll realize its just a mirror
>>
What happened half a year ago that has your system overwhelmed with fear? What memory triggered this state of mind? What are you mentally running from or fearing will happen that you cannot control that your body is reacting to?
>>
>>19438962
>What happened half a year ago that has your system overwhelmed with fear?
Well, my anxiety didn't start out as fear, but it started during a time with a lot of quarrels with close friends, a large portion of it is still continuing. I'm left worrying often about whether or not our friendships will last on a frequent basis.
>What memory triggered this state of mind?
Basically last answer
>What are you mentally running from or fearing will happen that you cannot control that your body is reacting to?
The collapse of all my relationships with everybody I know.
My almost constantly fearful state causes me to be isolated and pissed off at my friends over nothing
>>
>>19438969
I made it sound like more of a psychological/medical thing here but it just makes me wonder, I HAVE been getting treated and taking all the proper treatment routes yet it persists.
>>
>>19438973
Learn that people will enter and exit your life on a continuous basis. You fear the unknown. You fear they won't be there. It's nothing to fear it's just life. If no one braved the unknown we wouldn't get anywhere
>>
>>19438951
sorry your going through that man, anxiety is real shitty. Honestly this might sound a bit odd, but burning sage around your room/house might help. If there were anything paranormal or negative sage could help. Even if there wasn't anything paranormal it might help clear the air.
>>
>>19439034
Thanks, man, like I said, I'm doing all the stuff I should to treat something like this, but it isn't working.
I'll look into it
>>
smoke weed
>>
>>19439756
this fixed it for me. At least, until the old dudes in town noticed I was high. Then, they would come bug me at work and basically intimidate me. No words were said, but they were being complete assholes to me and the face they were making just said "all I have to do is call the cops and you get your shit wrecked."

It took a lot of confidence to stand up to them and know they couldn't do anything. None of them liked it.

Next step is just building yourself up. Learning self defense. Figuring out what to do to kick someone's ass if you needed to. Anxiety really goes away when you realize someone can't hurt you, and you could make them leave.
>>
File: IMG_1589.jpg (69KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
69KB, 557x605px
>>19438951
You wanna know how I deal with anxiety? I take a nice fat acid trip 4 times a year to DESTROY my ego and let it know that whatever it's stressing about is meaningless compared to the thundering rush of purely aware consciousness washing through me
>>
If it was a quarrel over resources then a peaceful solution is possible. However if everyone has decided to just hate you there is little you can do to stop them unless it is: 1)Bribe 2)Convince 3)Intimidate 4)Kill.
There are alternative options such as fake your own death, just reset their consciousness to believing they never knew you, make hating you so torturous that they are forced to drop it or self-destruct over one person and simply ask them which is better; to spend their lives hating you over one event or to let it go?
>>
the paranormal answer is obviously to hire a shaman. this is literally what they specialize in.
>>
>>19439795
>purely aware consciousness
it's just jingling keys to distract your brain

OP
stop caring.
if they're your friends they'll respect your right to do your own thing and work your
shit out.
if you realize you were acting stupid just say it.
>>
>>19438951
drop tabs asap with the mindset of sorting yourself out before/during the trip
>>
File: 184.png (77KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
184.png
77KB, 184x184px
Maybe you got cursed and developed ptsd. I felt that way for like year long stretches, led me down the path of researching ptsd, researching revenge on my enemies (feeling empowered), and then i bought a few gemstones and crystals to surround myself with higher vibrations and went to reiki because normal therapists suck. All that took like 3 years, I'm sort of ok now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.