[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eclipse happenings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: eclipse.jpg (14KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
14KB, 580x350px
Does anyone think anything will happen because of or with the eclipse?
>>
Based on the precedent of literally nothing happen in the previous thousands of eclipses in recorded history, no.
>>
>>19437358

And no, nothing is going to happen, and if it does, it's out of our control so who really gives a flying fuck, eh?
>>
>>19437500
i think perhaps the sun affects our ability to download or process whatever universal knowledge is out there. or perhaps we are just evolving as a species, but it seems slow. and i don't think anyone should be purchasing the >NASA approved viewing glasses
>>
>>19438262

You don't really have to, you can just make them.
>>
>>19438295
have prescription sunglasses
>>
Bonus occurrence: Perseid meteor shower last night.
Extra spook and all that.
>>
Last eclipse that had a path of totality through the USA was 99 years ago. Trump was born during an eclipse. Eclipse occurs in Leo . That, I think is his rising sign. Downfall or disaster will occur.
>>
>>19438470
Or not. Every other prediction about Trump is doom and gloom and his position seems to get stronger.
>>
>>19437556
Funny that you mention this- it IS in our control.
We are the ones who must take advantage of the occasion, to change the world for the best. As long as manifestation exists, we must be the ones shaping the future of this realm.
Rise above, light will come if we seek it.
>>
>>19437500
Yes Trump is going to sacrifice all the people in line with the Eclipse, aka his people, you know the ones that voted for him. Then he will finally ascend to his "Godemperor of mankind form" and then he will wipe out all that opose him, NK, Isis, communists, liberals, and the MSM. A small sacrifice for the greater good.
>>
>>19438888
quads of truth
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>19438888
Checked
>>
File: IMG_1498.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1498.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>19438888
Nice digits.
>>
File: 0nHRxvkNCeA.jpg (31KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
0nHRxvkNCeA.jpg
31KB, 500x294px
>>19438888
Thine number has spoken
>>
>>19437500
sacrificial bullshit aside, it does seem a little logical that korea might take advantage and attack while we're quite literally blind sided
>>
>>19439186
I'm sure the entire military will shut down because it goes dark in the sky for a few minutes, anon.
>>
>>19437500
Nothing will happen because everyone wants something to happen
Otherwise... the falcon returns and so does the real darkness with him
The opposite of vision
You know what blackness looks like but do you know what "nothing" looks like?
You don't want to find out
>>
>>19439217
Nothing will happen because tens of thousands of solar eclipses have occurred with nothing happening. It is not special or significant in any way.
>>
>>19437512
The last great American eclipse occurred in 1776...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-15-47-33.png (226KB, 585x442px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-15-47-33.png
226KB, 585x442px
>>19439375
What exsactly you tie to it?
I found mention on wiki about illuminaty formation, but it was in may and eclipse happened at very end of november.
Also that eclipse was much further away from USA's mainland then upcoming one
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (258KB, 1274x706px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
258KB, 1274x706px
>>19437500
Hordes of people will march on scorched roads to gaze upon the ring of fire but see nothing for their eyes are buried behind eternal darkness.
>>
>>19437500
Word is that the lizardmen will walk. Keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>19439394
I think the eclipse heralds the creation of a new American government because the current system doesn't work and needs to be abandoned with another American revolution. We the people again need to resist those who seek to form international secret societies and control the masses through taxation and abuse of mass psychology.
>>
Probly transform into a werebear or something maybe a wereboar
>>
Crippling EMP as a result of solar flares.

source: I'm an award winning scientist
>>
I better get some meme magic powers or some shit. If not I'm going to just hope the world ends.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.