[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is God's purpose for angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: angel 2.jpg (29KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
angel 2.jpg
29KB, 300x436px
What is God's purpose for angels?
>>
if the president showed up at your door you would shit your pants
if the census dude showed up at your door you would do his little survey
angels are like the little census dudes
>>
>>19437457
Probably to farm us. God always refers to us as sheep or wheat in the Bible. His angels are just taking care of his crops until... well who knows what happens next.
To think humans are mighty or powerful at all is just silly.
>>
>>19437472
>angels are like the little census dudes
If an angel appeared to you without disguise you would mistake for God. That's where many of the pagan gods came from.
>>
File: frogdog.jpg (53KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
frogdog.jpg
53KB, 640x632px
>>19437484
ahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA
agaHAAA
literally everything you said is wrong
>>
>>19437472
I love your writing style
>>
>>19437472
>angels are like the little census dudes

I love the way you put that
>>
>>19437457

Why not ask one?
>>
>>19437491
Nice try, Satan. You can't deceive me.
>>
>>19437504
Love it all you want. He's wrong.
>>
>>19437457
Eating.

>Everything with wings tastes like Chicken.
>>
>>19437484
Truth...
>>
>>19437457
To hold important offices. To keep him company. To sing to him. To praise him. To war for him.
>>
Satan is the good guy

Also satan=jesus
>>
>>19437670
Wrong, Jesus = Lucifer but in name alone.
Savior = light bringer
Satan stole Jesus' name to confuse and control the foolish.
>>
>>19437702
then why would people be fooled in the bible, in some mass deception if it was that fucking easy. Before the salvation comes the selling of the soul for only in selling your soul will you be truly saved. The devil does not have to lie because no matter what you hear you would still call it false.
>>
>>19437670
Would Satan suffer and die for our sake to fill the karmic gap created by our sins?
>>
>>19437734
>Before the salvation comes the selling of the soul for only in selling your soul will you be truly saved.
Citation please.
>>
>>19437740
The sins THEY imposed on us you mean?
>>
Each angel is a single, conscious cell of the body that is God.
>>
>>19437792
>Each angel is a single, conscious cell of the body that is God.
No. Yes. No. Kind of. Phrase that without analogy and then we'll talk.
>>
>>19437782
The sins Satan tempted us towards, you mean?
>>
>>19437782
What sins?
Who are "they"?
Are you saying you are not in control of your own life? What about free will?
>>
>>19437740
yes, it is why he is in hell to begin with, he does not even have his own body anymore.
>>
>>19437805
Another analogy would be faces of one gem, with God being the entire gem, faces and center.

Alright, sorry, no more analogies. Basically, I see it as being comparable to the gods of Hinduism all just being aspects of Brahma. Angels are self-aware to a degree, but they are all essentially just little aspects of God. However, God is far more than the sum total of all angels, of course.
>>
>>19437761
actually this was just a cool saying on the internet, no citation, it seems valid to our future situation though if Jesus the almighty became all powerful black matter that resides in hell, then the only real way to have protection in this war would be to sell your soul to him and accept his mark.
>>
>>19437457
>What is God's purpose for angels?
Metaphysical arborculturists on the family trees of each organisms in each species, recursively through time and space.

When a gardener tends a fruit tree so that deer eat the fruit and defecate the seeds elsewhere, the deer and the gardener serve the same purpose- but not the same title.
>>
>>19437834
What the? You guys think Satan, the hedonist, self-interested snake-oil salesman would willingly suffer and die for our sake?

If Jesus is Satan, then who tempted Jesus with visions of Kingdoms and wealth as long as he kneeled down before ______? Who? Who tempted Jesus with materialistic things?
>>
>>19437851
Then why did Jesus refuse to kneel down before Satan
>>
>>19437839
>>19437839
>Alright, sorry, no more analogies. Basically, I see it as being comparable to the gods of Hinduism all just being aspects of Brahma. Angels are self-aware to a degree, but they are all essentially just little aspects of God. However, God is far more than the sum total of all angels, of course.
Okay now you're making sense. Yes, the angels are individual entities and God technically has the power to control their every action if he wills it because he is simply all-powerful.
>>
>>19437816
What about it?
>>
>>19437457
messengers, literally what the name means.
>>
>>19437457
So he can be lazy.
>>
>>19437457
They are an intermediary between God and man. Much like a dog can never learn to speak Vietnamese, a man's mind cannot fully comprehend the divine. You can slap a label on it and view it as a symbol, but it cannot be understood. The angels, having a better understanding of the universe and God's will, assist mankind in reaching higher states of being.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.