[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The god of the old testament/Judaism is evil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: isho.jpg (32KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
isho.jpg
32KB, 450x337px
The god of the old testament/Judaism is the devil. Yahweh is the devil, teaching the jews to hate and kill non jews. Jesus was sent down by the real god to rid the Jews of their evil ways. Jesus couldn'tve of been the "prophisized messiah", because the Jewish messiah was prophisized to come at the end of times and enslave all non jews.
>>
Jesus saved Mary Magdaline, a prostitute from being pelted with stones to death, forgiving her. While Yahweh (the God of the OT and Judaism) commanded the people to have no mercy and kill all who disobeyed him. Any god that commands violence is no true God.
>>
>suffer not the witch to live
The goal was to exterminate only female magic users so they could breed Jesus as the most powerful sorcerer and dominate the world through his wrath. The plan backfired cause he was a smelly hippie.
>>
>couldn'tve of been

Quality craftsmanship
>>
We must not hate, we must not do harm to others. All of us equal in the eyes of the one true God. Do not Trust Earthly Lusts and evil tempeations. Love all as if they were your family member. Forgive all and turn the other cheek.
>>
>>19437301
Both the king of the archons and the one true almighty one make appearances in the Old Testament. Unfortunately, the two have become conflated which is a common tactic of evil.
>>
File: 1479143994936.jpg (46KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479143994936.jpg
46KB, 549x604px
>>19437301
I dare you to say that to my HGA, in ENOCHIAN brah!
>>
>>19437323
good post
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.