[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Insta turn-offs in spooky stories What tropes and themes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
ITT: Insta turn-offs in spooky stories

What tropes and themes instantly ruin "creepy stories" for you?

Here's my list:
>creepypasta fan fiction spin-offs, often with obnoxious fan-art (i.e. jeff the killer 2)
>slenderman
>children
>women with long black hair and pale skin (like pic related)
>when the writer leaves a message such as: "leave feedback thanks, it is my first story :)"
>>
>I know none of you will believe me..
>And then I saw it
>As im typing this even now hes (insert stupid spooky thing here)
>>
File: 1502497116121.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1502497116121.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>it was all a dream in a coma
>>
>me and my friend decided to explore this abandoned non-historical restaurant, you know, like one does.

>I found out later that that random thing I noticed while fearing for my life had historical meaning.
>>
>>19437173
Both
>I'm not normally a believer if the paranormal/supernatural.
and
>I've always been a believer in the paranormal/supernatural
are so damn common it irritates me.
>>
>>19437173
>demon
its just so xenophobic to use such a broad stroke term like "demon". there are many nasty things in folklore and religions why go to something so generic to describe the thing thats hiding in the shadows.

thats like if a cop asked you what the perp looked like and you said "it" was alive and humanoid. you know hes expecting something like hispanic male age 20-30 approximately 150 lbs wearing a redsocks baseball cap and white t shirt black pants
>>
>>19437832
top zozzle
>>
>>19437832
>It was alive and humanoid
I'm now imagining a futuristic version of COPS where there are aliens, sentient ai, etc, and where that could be taken as at least some sort of description.
>>
Inserting "le" before adjectives like "le spook" or "something.gif" in the middle of green text to convey emotion in the situation and that you're blatantly a 12 yr old cancer ridden summer user.

Example:
>heard scary noise
>went to investigate
>le spooky
>spooked.gif
>nope.gif
>le fucking annoying
>>
>>19437780
>me and my friend decided to explore this abandoned non-historical restaurant, you know, like one does.

Sometimes it's fun to explore abandoned buildings, historical or not.
>>
>>19437888
newfag
>>
>>19437173
Any gaming creepypastas. You just can't make this shit scary.
Also SCP. It never should have become publicly edites. Cool idea initially, but got stupid really fast.
>>
>>19437973
It's still pretty fun if you know how to shift through the cancer and ignore the occasional user drama
>>
>>19437888

Do people still do that? I remember people doing it some years ago but I really havenĀ“t seen anything of the sort now.
>>
>>19437173
Any time a creepy phenomenon ends up having a relatable/human element or made to fit conventional ideas.
>ooh it's a ghost
>aww, it just wanted to contact it's former wife, glad I was able to help it attain peace

>fallen angel video
>actually really creepy
>starts with guys finding feathers in the woods from the angels' discarded wings

>alium encounter
>hits all the marks that satisfy expectations that they are interstellar travelers from a distant planet that have advanced medical equipment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.