[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enlighten me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1502478863496.gif (1023KB, 852x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502478863496.gif
1023KB, 852x568px
give me the most thought provoking, existential crisis inducing theories you got
also, general theory discussion thread
>>
The purpose of life is to make your own values and follow them.
>>
>>19436728
There is actually a one in two chance of getting dubs.
>>
Being a manlet is punishment for your previous life
>>
Reality is an assymetric mix between Individual and Collective Counciousness.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19436728
>give me the most thought provoking, existential crisis inducing theories you got
>also, general theory discussion thread

I am a god - but most of this species is completely delusional when it comes to deities because they read a book full of murderous blasphemies - so even with "fatalistic" "coincidences" that should rattle even the most hardened atheist - I won't have any luck getting through to responsible human beings willing to face the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU
>>
>>19436822
huh
>>
>>19436822
fuckin spoopt
>>
>>19436728
non-human television characters such as the teletubbies and elmo are attempts to indoctrinate the newer generations to be comfortable with non-human entities for easier acclimation to the introduction of extraterrestrials
>>
>>19437118
those are the same famalam
reality is a dream with some laws n shiet
n u lrn bout lov
>>
Duality is a lie.
>>
>>19436822
nice
>>
>>19437635
Zoroaster invented it. Christfags co-opted it
>>
>>19436728
You are a part of God and are only temporarily "living" while you suffer from amnesia of your Divine form.
Your true nature is revealed after death and then you choose to reincarnate again to experience it all again. Or not, if you finally have chosen enough is enough.
>>
That everything is nothing, and nothing is everything..
If you think too deep about this statement it will make you feel really small..
>>
>>19436728
"The most terrifying thing about the universe isn't that it's hostile. But that it is utterly indifferent to us."
-Stanley Kubrick
>>
>>19437618
Nephew once cried at my Birthday where I was given Teletubbie bath. He wanted to touch it. Touched it and could not stop crying. Just sat there smiling showing some concern for his attachment to a childrens TV show themed bath mocksture.
He was so innocent. Maybe that's why they pinned his ears.
>>
>>19436728
After you die, there will be a blank creen. It will contain nothing, you will see and hear nothing, you will have no thoughts or consciouss at all. You will become nothing.
>>
>>19436728
The fact that the elite politicians and royalties in britain and the USA regularly kidnap and/or buy underage kids who are then used as sex slaves and occasionally tortured and murdered.

This has been going on since the 1960s if not earlier and no one has enough resources or balls to investigate and put these bastards behind bars. Most of the justice system is also involved in this racket.

Another fun fact: the us military regularly abducts native americans from their reservations both in usa and Canada and then they are used as test subjects for chemical and biological weapons. You guys are stupid if you think the medical human experimentation stopped after the nazis were killed like pigs. The entire human experimentation/research apparatus was brought to united states and abut 30% of the black budget is used for these experiments. Humanoid cyber organisms that look similar to uumams but are completely robotic were one of the significant achievements of this program.

My grandfather was a high level military man and he told my gran and my uncles about all this in his dying days. He passed away in 1998
>>
>>19436822
Do you even know what probability is?
>>
>>19437096
What is a manlet? A small man?
>>
>>19436728
the british government had a government program to exterminate other nations using chemical and biological attacks that would never be announced

they injected themselves into american politics and seized positions of authority to help cary out the plan. the brits never told the americans that america wasnt on the approved list of nations to survive the ordeal. america wasnt white enough and they see america as a dumping ground for europes trash who have to do the brits dirty work. at best a guard dog at worst compost

but they are betrayed. this triggers a short lived international panic attack. which made america think it had no choice but to continue because if they are scared they may do something so we have to wipe them out

but again they are betrayed however it turns out they were not the only ones even a few countries in africa had a plan to be the only ones in the entire world left. their plan was to use foreign aid to allow them to reproduce to insane degrees and all the while pretend to be starving which was actually just a couple small villages that were forced to play the role of starving people. when they reached teh desired number of people they would force their way into the rest of the world and america once again is talked into helping. how could africa convince america to help? the brits had voiced concerns to america about it not being as white as it should be. while america didnt know the extent of what the brits would do to america it was clear they didnt see america as a equal. america never thought africa would have 2 times as many people in it as current estimates allow.

the african master plan is that nobody would have enough bullets or bombs to wipe them out fast enough to stop the flood

a few other countries have their own plans and almost every one has some bioweapons division which cooked up nasty things... or so they think. most were bluffing and the rest mostly dont have anything any worse than toilet seats have
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>19439569
>America
>not having enough bullets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gaaaaasp*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXWJEZzFHE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.