[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is satan actually God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 33

File: kabbalah-astrology.gif (899KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah-astrology.gif
899KB, 900x1080px
is satan actually God?
>>
Absolutely not.

Satan is to ruin as God is to restoration.
>>
>>19436646
Yes
>>
>>19436646
He is a piece of God that rejected God.
A son who wishes to leave his reign.
He was an Arch-Angel who fell from grace.
Now reigning as an Arch-Devil in hell.
>>
>>19436669
>>19436657
>>19436658

is there any evidence?
>>
File: bd077883aa1e4343a63d8a0ab57d0158.jpg (153KB, 490x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bd077883aa1e4343a63d8a0ab57d0158.jpg
153KB, 490x1000px
>>
is 'conventional religion" a test?
>>
>>19436676

Instead of asking for a sign, try reaching out to God or his Son.
>>
>>19436676
The dead sea scrolls.
Asking God.
Asking the monster yourself...

>.>
<.<

Avoid the last one.
>>
>>19436694
i've tried this but it appears to only lead to negative consequences such as "waiting for help at a later time" or being told to "wait" or something like that...

...and then when something unexpected happens or something out of the ordinary that disproves religion, all of a sudden "it's a test"
>>
Never normally post, but have thought this for a while.
The only reason you know good is because bad exists.
So for a God, which is your thought of absolute good and power there needs to be the opposite hence Devil.
Absolute good can only exist in contrast of the absolute worst thing, so the Devil makes good things able to happen in turn puts him on the same level as God, the same applies for God. That makes me think they are the same anyway...
>>
>>19436646
He is the antithesis of God.
>>
>>19436720
Evil is not necessary for good in that manner.
That is why the filter is necessary.
>>
"satan" or perhaps a demo that works for "satan", in term of pathways, has told me to read the necronomicon, and just now an entity i may believe to have been satan has led me to read the "kabbalah", which makes me think perhaps Satan is actually God? like perhaps conventional religion is just a test

a spirit which told me he would see to it that "i am hurt" told me to read the "kybalion" and not the necronomicon
>>
>>19436646
No, Satan is not the all-powerful one.
Yes, he might have slipped himself into some religions disguised as the all-powerful one.
>>
>>19436742
>a spirit which told me he would see to it that "i am hurt" told me to read the "kybalion" and not the necronomicon
I'm reading the Kybalion. Don't freak me out.
>>
>>19436742
>Literally all magic flows from God.
>He directs you down the path of magic while filling your heart with pride.

Answer me this.
What is the difference between a white wizard and a cleric?
>>
>>19436750
well it is strange because when reading the kybalion it seems wonderful, like a real good read... that made quite a bit of sense, spiritually

it may be spirits trying to deceive me or perhaps my own delusions
>>
>>19436755
a cleric in the sense of somebody who is part of "the church"?

if so, the difference would be the practice of magic???? or perhaps the use of objectivity on behalf of the white wizard??? perhaps the cleric sticks more closely to dogmatic thought patterns within the Christian bible?
>>
>>19436646
No. What foolishness is this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (400KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
400KB, 572x572px
Lucifer and Jesus are the same. Both are "The Way - The Truth - The Light".

Jews have tricked "Christians" into worshiping Satan.

"Illuminati" "Illuminate" "Lucifer" Light" "Enlighten"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread655242/pg1
>>
>>19437041
>Revelation 22:16

...how do we know that that necessarily translates into Jesus saying, "I am lucifer"???

i doubt that's what the writers of the Bible would intend?
>>
>>19436646
Durr, is wet actually dry?
>>
>>19436771
The difference between magic and miracal is that wizards black and white give thanks to themselves (The sin of pride) while clerics give thanks to God from which all magic stems. However do note that God has a soft spot for the blind white wizards...
>>
>>19437061
assuming the writers of the Bible are "the Greek Orthodox Church"
>>
>>19437061
Lucifer simply meant bearer of light back then. That was before it was universally used to refer Satan.
>>
>>19437080
so perhaps we could say that Hermes Trismegistus is clergy?
>>
>>19437061
Here's a little experiment you can do on your own.

Write down the alphabet and assign a number to each letter divisible by 9s.

A = 9
B = 18
C = 27
etc...

Then write "Jesus" and add up the numbers

The write "Lucifer" and add up the numbers.

The letter "J" is somewhat of a new invention and our rulers of the past loved numerology.

They modified word like "God's Spell" was changed to "Gospel" (write gospel and add up the numbers) just so it would end with the same number.
>>
>>19437100
or, is "a cleric", rather*
>>
>>19437100
Hermes and Abremalim broke the veil of the sins to access the true power of God.

Solomon had their knowledge and power and did the opposite. Giving it up for 616 pieces of gold.
>>
>>19437102
c'mon, anon... what is this hocus pocus?
>>
>>19437114
oh, can you please tell me more about this, anon?

is there any where to study this? any umbrella concept?
>>
>>19437157
Philosophy. Mostly old men sitting around talking about jargon. However some of them have lead blessed lives and others lives of suffering of equal calibur. Of clerics and wizards I can tell you much. To study this however...is ab endeavour that will take you far regardless of your path. Ancient temples and libraries of knowledge old as humanities first steps...maybe more. Sometimes the answers are right under your nose. Sometimes they are on the highest mountains...
The true knowledge of the cosmos lies in understanding nature.
>>
>>19437191
>The true knowledge of the cosmos lies in understanding nature.

i think there is a lot of wisdom in this, and a lot of common sense

when i was younger, i read the words... "God is man writ large... man is God writ small"
>>
>>19437191
what is the "veil of the sins"?

what is the knowledge and power that Solomon gave up?

i remember vaguely reading that story about Solomon in the Old Testament? something involving the number 616
>>
>>19437205
The true number of the beast.
The number that is written in revelations.
It speaks of the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon. The Wizard King who made way for the false gods of his wives and temples for them in exchanfe for 616 pieces of Gold. The curse that struck Jerusalem due to his depravity that followed according to scripture.
>>
>>19436691
probably.
it supports a control structure
>>
>>19437228
so, you are saying those two (Hermes and Abramelin) broke the "number of the beast"?

is "number of the beast" a way to say "desire for wealth", allegorically???

if i am not mistaken, the number written in Revelations is "666"... is this the number that is in Revelation or is there an alternate meaning to this?

are you saying that "616" is the true 'number of the beast'?

i've never read any translation that writes it out as "616", although I've heard vaguely perhaps a preacher or two on youtube may have mentioned the numbers "616"... possibly referring to only that story from the Old Testament, though

...you are saying... "false gods", were gods that were not 'Yahweh' (God of Abraham)?

the God of Abraham ('Yahweh') is the same God that Hermes knew? who appeared to him in the form of a dragon? i understand Hermes was a "lover of God", as he interpreted God to be, if we are to believe what men have written about Hermes

sorry for all the questions! lol... thanks if you can answer them

...you are saying Solomon is a "wizard king", because he gave into those 'false idols', which is wives loved
>>
>>19437228
The veil of sins is what the men of the right hand of God call The Devils 7 deadly sins. They must all be overcome to achieve true enlightenment. Separation from all that is evil and steps closer to achieving the Seven Holy Virtues.

Be warned however that to bring God to you is to make a lasting seal. The protection of flesh and bone he provided is never meant to be permanent unless you hold onto dear life like Methusula. Even he however eventually greeted death like an old friend. Remember that to achieve oness on earth is a special privilage and that the one true God wiped out Sodom an Gomorrah in a single blow. What chance do you have if you betray his trust?
>>
File: 666.png (40KB, 1028x860px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
40KB, 1028x860px
>>
File: OHFUCK.jpg (10KB, 223x178px) Image search: [Google]
OHFUCK.jpg
10KB, 223x178px
>>19437102
>mfw I did the math
>>
File: mota_ru_0051002-2560x1600.jpg (616KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mota_ru_0051002-2560x1600.jpg
616KB, 2560x1600px
>>19437261
'false idols', which his wives loved*

i imagine those 'false idols' or 'false gods' of Solomon's wives mentioned in the Old Testament were the local gods of perhaps the 'Philistines', 'Moabites', 'Egyptians', 'Syrians', 'Greeks', 'Phoenicians', 'Nabataeans', etc...
>>
>>19436646
>is satan actually God?
is Bernie Sanders actually president?
>>
>>19437263
how do we know that God is to be trusted? how about all of the evil which we might say has come about because of God such as the creation of suffering and abandonment and whatnot? this is the issue i have when people say, "let's fear God because that's the tradition"

...it's like, yeah we can "worship God" and "fear God" all we want... but that doesn't mean it's going to really do anything good for us until God chooses to stop doing evil things to humanity and chooses to do good things to humanity

some may experience God's favoritism, yes, but then what are we to say about all of those who do not experience God's favoritism?
>>
>>19437274
Did you try "Gospel"?

Now try "Messiah".
>>
>>19437300
what might possibly be the connection to the number 9?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
is it just me, or does anybody else think it's better to burn in hell forever rather than to worship God in his wickedness as a wicked entity?
>>
>>19437261
Yes.
666 is a mistranslation.
The great king that sold his Temple out for 616 pieces of Gold will be in turn mimicked by The Beast. The mark upon the people. Their value placed upon them. 616 being how much their life is worth. It is both an allegory and a prediction.

616 is the real number.

The false idols were of course those that strayed from the one true God. His name is unpronouncable. To give God a name in itself I find blasphemous. A conceptual force of good. That is his original intention.

Yes. Hermes was a special case. A man who knew God in the west. He needed a little extra flare to show up some of the more powerful magicians here.

And yes. Wizard King. Fell to the veil of the 7. His sin was lust.
>>
File: Neat.jpg (39KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
39KB, 500x491px
>>19437300
Any other ones while I've got my calculators out? This shit is pretty weird.
>>
>>19437311
Star of David plus trinity?

Or they tried the other numbers and 9 works best?
>>
>>19437336
>>19437336
"Hallowed be thy name"

i tend to agree with the Jewish tradition of not trying to pronounce God's name, especially since Hebrew is a rather modern language when reflected with history and scripture

i think, along with all of the other things you can use scripture to justify... this concept, of not pronouncing God's name, can also be justified using scripture from the Old Testament

....things such as... "who can know the LORD"... or "who has known the mind of God"....or "He is unsearchable"
>>
>>19437295
He is the one who made the living and the dead. Good and evil.
The story of how he made evil was in the story of the Fallen Angel an old story. Often omitted from modern bibles...but essential to understand how humanity came into suffering. The fall of the arch-angel and his followers...one third of heaven. The fey, the nephellim....so many lost stories...
>>
>>19437350
"Hallowed be thy name", referring to those words in the common 'Lord's Prayer'...

"Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name.... ἁγιασθήτω τὸ ὄνομά σου·"
>>
>>19437346
I'm a Baptist minister (dropped out of religion about 20 years ago but I'm still ordained) and I was taught this when I was first going through my training (it wasn't called 'seminary' back then but that term has since been adopted) and I had a long list of these that I vaguely remember.

Basically, any Christian religious term, at its roots, might fall into the numbers. Look for the various spellings of accepted Christian lingo.
>>
>>19437322
Constant unending brutal torture beyond your comprehension, or eternal paradise?
Hmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: MORE 666.png (55KB, 1028x860px) Image search: [Google]
MORE 666.png
55KB, 1028x860px
>>
File: apostle-paul-liturgical.jpg (43KB, 510x771px) Image search: [Google]
apostle-paul-liturgical.jpg
43KB, 510x771px
>>19437355
...if I did not agree with this, and I had my 'biblical-blinders' on or my dogmatic conditioning...i might say what about Galatians 1?

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—

7not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

10For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ."
>>
>>19437336
Wizard king, you say?
>>
File: QLIPPOTH.jpg (55KB, 420x406px) Image search: [Google]
QLIPPOTH.jpg
55KB, 420x406px
>>19436712
>Avoid the last one.
No, go ahead. Contact the Adversary directly, and post what the experience was like for those of us on here.
>>
File: Scales of Justice2.jpg (18KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Scales of Justice2.jpg
18KB, 336x336px
>>19437373
okay, yeah...eternal paradise sounds good

well what about all those other people who never got the chance to "believe in Jesus"...well f*ck 'em... i guess God just hated them, right?

(sarcasm)
>>
>>19437386
That is a very narrow way to look at the afterlife.
>>
>>19437384
on at least one occasion after contacting Satan, i was afflicted with mental tumult and later had a dream where i saw this pumpkinhead demon, and I was saying "...h-hello satan"....and then satan attacked me and began to eat me

...other times i had contacted satan and good things had happened like pleasure or euphoria...i am searching for the truth

i believe that God may be the "lesser of two evils" but it is possible that satan has a reason for his rebellion and that those depictions of satan which i experienced were attacks or some other force or spirit 'posing as satan'

really, because we are humans, the truth may be completely out of our reach and our only hope is agnosticism, flexibility, and objective 'in-the-moment' judgment based on our reasoning to the best of our abilities (opinion)
>>
>>19437375
>Even if we or an angel from heaven.

A reference to The Deciever and his minions. Why mention this at all if not at some point taught that some angels had free will.
>>
>>19437394
i've heard this narrative preached in churches

i've heard a priest before the whole congregation of a Greek Orthodox church say that you have to be part of that specific church in order to be "saved"
>>
Obviously, if God created everything, and everything is a part of it, then why are we even discussing this?
>>
>>19437384
>PLACING AN ACTUAL SEAL OF SOLOMON ANYWHERE EXCEPT A CONCECRATED AREA

YOU HAVE DOOMED ALL THE WEAKER SPIRITS
>>
>>19437394
>>19437394
although, after reading the bible... i don't think that i'd say this perspective is exactly what the bible (in its entirety) illustrates
>>
>>19437404
>"Why mention this at all if not at some point taught that some angels had free will."

...ahh, sorry anon... God bless you, but i can't really decipher what you're trying to say here... is this a typo?
>>
File: giphy.gif (863KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
863KB, 320x240px
>>19437384
ABANDON THREAD
12 SPOOKED FUCKING COWS STARTED LOWING AT NIGHT AND I AM TOO AFRAID TO GO OUTSIDE
>>
i made a joke once about how god just made up allah to hurt himself because allah is actually satan
>>
>>19437426
remain calm... one must be discerning and able to think clearly i'd say to walk various paths discussed here on /x/
>>
>>19437436
if i make a post on /x/, and it comes up as xxxxx666....and then i make another post containing the same text that the xxxxx666 post contained, but the number is a different number (xxxxxxxx) then, voila, my post was not fated to have "666" in its number
>>
File: 1499707790807.jpg (43KB, 560x354px) Image search: [Google]
1499707790807.jpg
43KB, 560x354px
>>19436646
Read the bible, retard
>>
>>19436646
Satan as an individual entity doesn't exist. It's a title. The idea of Satan was created by the church as a tool to manipulate the masses. Why don't the Jews believe in a Satan (or a hell for that matter)? The Christian religion is based off of Judaism. The Old Testament is literally a Jewish religious text. The existence of the devil (and hell) are just more lies created by the church to manipulate the masses.
>>
>>19437423
Why use as a metaphore an angel going against Gods will and preaching scripture differently if the person preaching had not at some point been told that angels in the first place "Could" have free will. One does not through weight around lightly to add to their statement especially through metaphore. Here we see that it isn't different scripture but rather omitted scripture he is referencing.
>>
>>19437415
i giggled.
>>
>>19437445
have read through the KJV at least once
>>
>>19437447
I.E The Ballad of the Fallen Angels.
>>
>>19437446
the Jews would do well to believe in Satan since this character is part of their scriptire... indeed, the oldest text of the Tanakh (Job) has an entire chapter dedicated to illustrating a meeting between God and satan

http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/job-jps.html (ch. 2)

...speaks a lot about satan, actually... illustrating that he was 'accusing humanity' before God
>>
>>19437459
scripture*
>>
>>19437380
Yes.
>>
File: AncientHebrewText.jpg (222KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
AncientHebrewText.jpg
222KB, 1000x667px
>>19437404
perhaps Paul is simply saying... "even if an Angel from Heaven comes down and preaches something else to you.... don't believe it, but believe us"

...or perhaps something to the effect of ...."this is the last and final gospel"

so following this theoretical line of thought I articulate here, i see we both have differing perspectives we are listing in this thread and either one, regarding this specific scripture, could be true...

...indeed, there are many differing perspectives on the interpretation of scripture all throughout the bible
>>
>>19437447
that is to say that the "angel", may not necessarily be going against God's will...but from the human perspective...they are just possibly hearing a random angel preach something that wasn't preached to them by the apostles?
>>
File: 516.jpg (32KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
516.jpg
32KB, 600x597px
>>19437447
>Here we see that it isn't different scripture but rather omitted scripture he is referencing.

wot?

very interesting, anon....i don't believe what you are saying, but could you pl0x show me that what you are saying is true???
>>
File: 4542032515_fe6558e4be_z.jpg (146KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
4542032515_fe6558e4be_z.jpg
146KB, 640x426px
>>19437447
i mean... maybe since humans have free will... we could just assume that all creatures and entities have free will?
>>
>>19437384
how do i invoke him?
>>
File: 1499652203915.jpg (60KB, 324x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499652203915.jpg
60KB, 324x604px
>>19437374
Nice work anon.
>>
>>19437510
truth be told... minus God creating me, which i view as a bad thing...

truth be told.... God has probably done more good for me than satan ever has
>>
>>19437446

"The greatest trick The Devil ever pulled was convincing everyone he was as null and void as paper, while at the same time being thick and fat as pork"

-Occultists Note in Men of The Left Hand Path

Of course. I see the possibillity, however I pieced together ancient text and scripture from a multitude of sources and still feel to this day that there is more to the story of The Fallen Angels than meets the eye. I went out for the persuit of knowledge. The veil still hangs heavy on me preacher. I'd be wary until I have recieved the final blessing. My path is one of suffering and relief. Relish that you can know such peace.

>>19437492
The book of Enoch and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
>>
File: Jesus_Sinai_Icon.jpg (496KB, 696x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Sinai_Icon.jpg
496KB, 696x1347px
>>19437518
>>19437518
i believe in Jesus just as insurance, so that I don't go to hell, and I know for a fact that Jesus is a being or at least there is a spiritual being which goes by the name "Jesus" or adopts that role or that perhaps the 'demiurge' sometimes operates under the identity of "Jesus"

A NEWCOMER TO /X/ MAY WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST SINCE IT DEMONSTRATES ACTUAL IRL "OTHERWORLDLY" PHENOMENON
>>
File: merovingianmythos4.jpg (47KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
merovingianmythos4.jpg
47KB, 480x358px
>>19437398
>>19437415
>>19437426
>>19437436
>>19437441
It seems this thread needs more Qlippoth after all.

>>19437510
Just do whatever the Kabbalists do Anon.
>>
>>19437528
>Relish that you can know such peace.

what peace is this anon? how to have?
>>
>>19437535
To persue with the heart and the mind of a child.
To remain in Eden in your persuits.
To have the blessings seven and yet act as one.
To move to the accord of your heart and soul with purity.
This is what is known as "to instigate your will with the Right Hand of God."
>>
>>19437533
so you do magic based on images that you post on 4chan?

is that also how it works in real life?

what are you inviting evil spirits here or something?

i can pronounce that Hebrew word
>>
>>19437552
ty
>>
>>19437557
He is merely posting images.
The tree of death. The Qlippoth. Necromancy to Devilry all reside in that cursed method.
>>
>>19437322
>God in his wickedness as a wicked entity?
Make sure you know who you're talking about.
>>
>>19437577
who is it that I am talking about?
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 205x246px
>>19437564
We will meet again water bearer...
Somewhere in the planes of eternity.
You're welcome.
>>
File: Aarab-Zaraq.jpg (24KB, 323x429px) Image search: [Google]
Aarab-Zaraq.jpg
24KB, 323x429px
>>19437557
As this one said >>19437565,
The Qlippoth is the Kabbalistic tree Of Death. Some would tell you that it isn't "Evil per se", but take what they say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19437583
lel is that your spirit animal??
>>
File: 2.jpg (77KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
77KB, 478x640px
>>19437583
here's me
>>
File: 2017-08-14-02-52-03-359125195.png (3KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-14-02-52-03-359125195.png
3KB, 197x256px
>>19437587

Zodiac Sign.
Note the Key of Solomon.
The twelve signs surrounding it are the Zodiac Star Signs.
See below
>>19437384
>>
>>19437598
oh, ok... i guess this is me, then... i wasn't too many a' vibration away
>>
>>19437584
>Argue that it is evil

Dude. Shit's about as evil if not more evil than the Necronomicon. Why not focus on more holy persuits?
>>
>>19437610
Tineh Crab...
Such luv.
;-;
>>
>>19437582
The gnostics believe the god of the old testament was Satan, not the almighty one.
>>
>>19437659
they always say be careful what you wish for Jesus wanted to rid the whole world of evil but to do that you need power a shit ton of it. So if the devil in hell is really Jesus's soul that would mean that someone answered his request so he became the almighty one that would rid this world of evil and it possibly may have been in exchange for his body. like swapping houses soul addition.
>>
>>19437714
Jesus always was almighty. He died as payment for our sins to prove that the almighty loves us that much.
>>
>>19437722
then sell your soul and prove to him that you have not forgotten his sacrifice. True he is the lord almighty but you would so soon forget how much he paid for not being able to see how wrong you were for hating him for calling him a lier but you won't because you are deceived, you would allow your eyes to see fake idols and turn to their love and not his. He paid the price for power which was his body and his blood. Jesus is going to rid this world of evil trust me but as to what form he takes well, looks can be very deceiving.
>>
>>19437790
The looks never mattered. It has been, and will always be, about the message that is delivered. Whether this message is acknowledged or not...
>>
2 Peter 1:19
>>
Not literally, but Satan wrote the bible so he could LARP as God and trick the Jews and Christians into worshiping him.
>>
>>19437622
Knowing ones enemy is the first step of the battle my friend. Besides, I do not practice the evil inherent in the Qlippoth. I only study it and look for signs of its evil and corruption.
>>
>>19436646
no.
>>
>>19437943
Read the bible take a look and ask yourself why would so many people be deceived if it was that easy. I hear a ton of people who would follow a Jesus character without hesitation as long as he could prove all his tricks legit.
>>
>>19437102

Why by 9 though?
>>
>>19437533
I don't know if any of you read grimiores from Ixaxaar namely the book so Sitra Achra.
Lately I've been really struggling with this concept:
In the nag hammandi scriptures the ruler of chaos is Samael him self, the Demi urge. He gave birth to the various other archons.
Though I personally think it's bullshit that the Supreme God condemned Samael when he was created against his will and knew nothing other.
N. A. A 218 claims that Satan is different than the demiurge sent from Ain that is supposedly the state before the source of consciousness that is conceptualized by the one most high.
Satanwas then sent by the thoughtless light to destroy that false creation of the demiurge and the tree of Sophia.
Maybe I've answered my own question though.
Maybe Satan is the demiurge and wishes ultimately to end it own existence to return back to an unmanifested state of chaos still out side the one most highs jurisdiction.
>>
>>19437384
I was told to reach out to Satan as per God's commands. Being a practicing Christian, I would allow Satan to tempt me to his side.

He almost won me over, anons. At first they came as low-ball tricks, and I thought, "This is too easy to refuse, this cannot be Satan's temptations" and then it hits you. I really was questioning my desire to be with God. This happened in the period of several months. One thing I know is I haven't really been able to shoo Satan away for very long. Perhaps he tempts me still. When you see through his lies, he becomes angered like a wild explosive beast and you must invoke God to protect you.

For now, I am still with God, and it's not clear to me if my temptations have come to an end. (In general, they are not, of course I am still afflicted with regular temptations like lust and greed, but Satan's temptations are very different), but I am still on God's side. One thing I do know is that Satan obfuscates the voice of God and makes it harder for me to hear him.

To anons thinking of contacting Satan for amusement, do not. Your soul is at risk. Allow God to prepare you for such a thing, but if you only want to amuse yourself, you are already on the wrong path.
>>
>>19437790
For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? - Jesus Christ

Don't sell your soul, folks.
>>
According to the Saturn cult theories, yes. most of the people don't even realize it. After all he isn't the Great Deceiver for no reasons.
>>
>>19437552
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

https://youtu.be/YthChN1Wq8M
>>
ITT: Hebraic cucks.

The goal of the true religion might be self-divinization, but here we have hordes of cucks licking the foreskin altar.
>>
>>19438914
>The goal of the true religion might be self-divinization
>t. Satanist
>>
>>19436646
no dude wth? that wouldn't make any sense. are you crazy.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.