[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious questions !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: e1e77c6059d2c69c4894a90be61d762a.jpg (498KB, 1400x1832px) Image search: [Google]
e1e77c6059d2c69c4894a90be61d762a.jpg
498KB, 1400x1832px
>how do i accept god into my heart
>how do i be like christ
>is there a correct way i'm supposed to pray
>how do i have faith
>do i have to attend a church
>are blacks really evil ? [spoiler]asking for a friend[/spoiler]
please christanons i need true help and instructions
>>
fucked up the spoiler sorry
>>
>>19436407
[spoiler]Spoiler tags don't work here[/spoiler]

Also [spoiler]go fuck yourself with a cross[/spoiler]
>>
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Might have to spend a little more time than you want knowing the truth.... Jesus lived the truth and is the truth still...
>>
Bump, also interested in answers
>>
>>19436404
Sincerely ask Jesus Christ into your heart, try the sinners prayer out. Sincerely in your heart, submit your will to Jesus Christ. When it happened for me I felt brand new. AfterwArds become more self aware about your actions. Realize when your being greedy or selfish or an ass and work on it. Pray to him but don't just ask for things, thank him for things. Realize anything being done is his will and you aren't really owed anything in this life. No matter how much you think you are.
>>
>>19436506
Did you get baptized? Is it necessary for salvation?
>>
>>19436404
The covenant is based on faith. Realize that Christ was in fact the son of god. That sin entered through one man and shall leave through one man. His existence is documented, he fulfilled the messianic prophecies, he is your messiah
>>
Believe that He is our savior and Jesus died for our sins.
>how do i be like Christ
Read the bible and do what He does.
>is there a correct way i'm supposed to pray?
Yes but i don't exactly know, i don't want to tell you something wrong so just search online or read the bible.
>how do i have faith
Love God with all of yourself and find him everywhere in your life.
>do i have to attend a church?
Yes, for a real christian it is obligatory.
>Are blacks really evil?
I dunno lol
>>
>>19436526
I have not yet been baptized with water. After my conversion I felt as if I was baptized with Holy Spirit. I even spoke in tongues. I do however as a show of respect and appreciation want to do this. I don't believe it is necessary because god knows your heart
>>
>>19436551
How did you speak in tongues? What was it like? I never really understood it
>>
>>19436526
Not him-> >>19436506
But yes, it is necessary for salvation.
>>
>>19436564
Well that's the confusing thing now isn't it. One group says you do, and the other says you don't. And both have strong arguments
>>
>>19436563
I don't know. The holy spirits presence was strong. It felt as if something greater than my self was in control.
>>
>>19436571
This is where I'm at on baptism https://www.gty.org/library/questions/QA79/is-baptism-necessary-for-salvation you need a personal relationship with god the rest is human tradition in my opinion
>>
>>19436404
The only answer is thinking that good thinks is thanks to Jesus and the bad thinks thanks to you
>>
>>19436571
You can't have First Communion if you don't get baptized, and if you don't have First Communion you can't be saved from what i've been taught.
>>
>>19436645
Does that mean you're catholic?
>>
>>19436655
Yes, i am.
>>
>>19436645
Hmmm that's not the biblical doctrine
>>
File: 1501031363792.jpg (75KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501031363792.jpg
75KB, 441x800px
>>19436404
What exactly do you mean by this? Please elaborate.
>how do i be like christ
Try to be less of a cunt then you were yesterday every single day. The path with eventually reveal itself this way
There should be this really pleasant tingling/burning sensation in your chest when you have an actual connection. It can take some time figuring out what you're looking for but over time it'll get easier. More tinging seems to mean yes, no tingling seems to mean no. Nothing at all seems to indicate that there's a blockage on your end. You can throw these up subconsciously or unintentionally all the time, especially at the beginning. Again, it takes some getting used to. Everyone experiences things a little bit differently, so the more you work at it, the more you'll learn what's normal or "typical" for your mode of communication.
>how do i have faith
Everyone has different things that make them a believer, so I can't really tell you that. You can ask for a sign just to let you know they're here but you might not necessarily get a response right away. If it makes you feel better faith is something that wavers even for the most connected and steadfast. You just gotta learn how to surf through the waves of uncertainty.
No. I would honestly recommend against it. They mean well but can color your expectations and make it difficult for you to fully communicate and understand things down the road.
>are blacks really evil ?
I don't believe any race or species can be entirely evil.
>>
>>19436673
Yea I'm not catholic and cannot judge but that seems like human tradition compared to what peter and Paul taught in the link I provided. It also gives examples of people that made it without baptism, like the thief on the cross
>>
>>19436673
Could you please explain?
I'll get here back tomorrow if thread is still up.
>>
>>19436732
The Bible doesn't say you have to do this. It's a catholic sacrament
>>
A true god can do miracles for those who know him, too
>>
>>19436404
Will you accept answers from a different devotional tradition?

Call to Him like a child crying for mother.
>how do i be like christ
Be more tolerant than a tree, more humble than grass. Devote all words, deeds, and results to God.
Sincerely, humbly, audaciously. Pray for the ability to serve God, and pray as if you have no hope of receiving His grace but it is too important a gift to not ask for anyway
>how do i have faith
Difficult. In my tradition, we say the witnessing of those achieving the results of the path is a reason to believe. Not certain if this applies to Christianity. You must educate yourself, but there is faith in who to take information from. You must listen to what Christianity calls the Holy ghost, but there is faith is knowing when He is speaking and when your mind is. Ultimately in my tradition we say it is the grace of God that you receive a teacher, and the grace of the teacher that you return to God. I would say to pray sincerely to hear God in your heart, but doing this again requires faith that it will produce an answer.
The community of souls seeking a relation with the Supreme is vital. Which group in that community you should associate with is going to vary, and it does not require a designated building to do so. You associate with Christ when you read His words and emulate His ideals.
>>
>how do i accept God into my heart
I assume you are asking how can one be saved. The answer to that question is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. You must believe you are a sinner in need of salvation. You must believe the Gospel.

>how do i be like Christ
You follow his teachings. You do your best to do God's will instead of your own.

Jesus gave the disciples the "our Father" prayer as an example when they asked Him this question. This serves as a template teaching you how to properly address God. But there are several types of prayer and an endless variety. The book of Psalms has many examples of the prayers of David inspired by the Holy Spirit.

>how do i have faith
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17
You listen to the word of God and you believe what you hear.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

You do not have to attend church to be saved (to go to heaven when you die). It is a commandment to attend church but there is only one thing necessary, on your part, to be saved.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

>are blacks really evil ?
No. Individuals can be evil, not an entire "race".

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation" Acts 17:26

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:28-29
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19436404
>>how do i accept god into my heart
>>how do i be like christ
>>is there a correct way i'm supposed to pray

Prayer isn't necessary but it's not necessarily impious either depending on what and how you pray. Judaism isn't theology and never was - just a collection of psycho-killers' sadistic fantasies - so the gospels try to correct it as best as possible to bring it in line with real theology since you can't get these people to visit a pagan temple or even to listen to a pagan because they're sure because they read one book about a talking burning bush that they're the center of the universe - agents of God on a divine mission.

Everyone and his dog can be an agent of God if he's capable of bludgeoning people to death with stones.

So, my advice to you is first find out who or what God is before you go joining any clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU

>>19436551
>After my conversion I felt as if I was baptized with Holy Spirit. I even spoke in tongues. I do however as a show of respect and appreciation want to do this. I don't believe it is necessary because god knows your heart

Glossolalia isn't really what Jesus means by the "Holy Spirit" - that's just more Jewish blasphemy. Judaism is designed to kill and/or censor all the true divine servants - and many people who authored "Christian" documents continued in that goal of spreading theological confusion.
>>
>>19436404
Blacks aren't evil. They are concious like humans,and have souls. Some are, some aren't. Just like all races.
>>
take this shit to >>>/pol/ or >>>/lit/ or >>>/his/
there's a bible in LITERALLY every motel room
jesus ain't paranormal
christcucks go home REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Reformed Baptist here. Professed Christ entire life, saved 2 years ago. We're talking, cemented faith. I don't doubt. I can't. God has changed every other facet of my life beginning those two years ago.

"How do I accept God into my heart?"

The Bible, specifically the New Testament has no text alluding to the "accept into your heart" mantra. If by this statement you mean to come to faith in Christ, you must have genuine faith in Christ alone and His gospel, which I will lay out after I get to your questions.

"How do I be like Christ"

The regenerate Christian (a Christian who has come to true faith and granted God given repentance) will grow in Holiness as he walks in his life. This process is called sanctification, and are fruits that the Holy Spirit actually resides with you.

"Is there a correct way to pray"

No outright instructions, such as Islam, but pray in secret "and your Father shall reward you in secret". Pray all things in Christ's name.

"How do I have faith"

God must grant you faith. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Will elaborate, as I sense you'll need me to. I will gladly.

"Must I attend a church"

Church to the average American has a different meaning than how the Bible describes. Church is not a building or a place, the Bible says the church is the "body of believers". The Church is called the "Bride of Christ" and in Revelation, it tells the event of Christ coming back for His bride, the church. This is known as the rapture. Now, you should not forsake fellowship with other believers. It is edifying and uplifting in your walk, and honestly it's beautiful in my experience to hang around other regenerate Christians.

"Are blacks evil"

Everyone is depraved and fallen from God in their natural state. But no, there is nothing inherently evil about black people as opposed to other races.
>>
>>19436404
OP, above post is from me to you.
>>
>>19436526
Baptism by water is a sacrament you are commanded to to do commemorate the Baptism that DOES save, the Baptism by Fire of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>19438583
Jai, or rather amen. I hope the other Christians on /x/ take note of your words...and that endorsement from a heretic doesn't sour the reception.

>The regenerate Christian (a Christian who has come to true faith and granted God given repentance) will grow in Holiness as he walks in his life. This process is called sanctification, and are fruits that the Holy Spirit actually resides with you.
In GV we call this cultivating the creeper of bhakti. The seed of faith that will grow upwards like a vine on the support pole of community, leaders/saints/teachers, and scripture until it flowers in the Kingdom of God. So long as we carefully tend the garden and be sure to not let it be choked by the weeds of earthly and egoistic desires.

>Pray all things in Christ's name.
For Christians 100% this. GV teaches God has sent and will send many teachers of devotional paths. Some are simply pure souls, some are uniquely God. A true teacher of a devotional path can be identified by their centrality and insistence on putting God as the center of life, specifically in a mood of loving service, and of the Supreme Personhood of God. When God gives you the faith for your path to Him, you must accept it as the only path for you. Do not think you know better and mix and match traditions; this is arrogance not progression. As for what some (many?) will think, I must respectfully ask you allow me to go to Hell in your eyes. I will not abandon the path through which Krishna revealed Himself and His love to me.

Cont. in a bump and the hope for a civil discussion on devotion to God.
>>
>>19438923
>God must grant you faith. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Per the creeper analogy: we choose the soil, we plant the seed, we tend the garden - but it is the sun and rain that make it grow. Yet in my tradition, we would say works belie desire, which is the central issue for GV. A condition is recognized by symptoms. Our faith in, awareness of, and love for God is shown symptomatically by our words and actions. Awareness leads to identity leads to judgement leads to desires leads to how we interact with our environment. We cannot say we are servants of God and have all our actions be in service to Mammon.

>it's beautiful in my experience to hang around other regenerate Christians.
The sanskrit term used is sadhu-sanga, or association with saintly persons. Third of what Bhaktivinode Thakur called the four core verses of the Gita:
> Bg 10.9 — The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me.

I'd love to hear you expand on the "regenerate" term. I don't think I've heard it used in conjunction with Christianity before.
>>
Don't worship the demiurge.
Accept the notion that there's a God above the god of the bible whom can give you gnosis and have you experience divinity within.
Reject the bible.
Read the gnostic gospels, but know they are mere myths, the truth is a bit different and jesus is a deceiver put there merely to illustrate, remember that jesus preached the demiurge.
Do not accept moral norms other than not being a cuck or a homosexual.
>>
>>19436506
ok but what if im at the point where i feel like names and labels are dangerous because i dont know who is god and who is the deceiver and what is dark and what is light and if any of that duality even matters if i have misled conceptions about the true meaning of all those things

not op btw
>>
>>19438923
>>19438949
I am feeling so lost right now, Brother. I was baptized Christian and brought to church until I was a bit older and given the choice to do what I wanted. On my own free will I continued going to church for a while, then came to a point where my faith didnt falter but my expression of it did. Even though I knew I believed in God/something like God I called myself agnostic for a long time because that was "logical" to other people, it was something they couldn't argue with and I could argue for. I stopped going to church as much or at all for a long time because while I felt I knew what God was trying to teach me, it seemed tainted in those spaces. Now I enjoy church again and don't see things so black and white.

But my awakening was through Krishna, I feel so much love for my lord and my Satsang but I am so confused. I never stopped loving Jesus, I saw him as another expression of Krishna and felt I was not abandoning either.

I already feel conflicted lately on my path of understanding and love, but

>When God gives you the faith for your path to Him, you must accept it as the only path for you. Do not think you know better and mix and match traditions; this is arrogance not progression.

I feel God is always telling me my path is to try all paths and learn the truth in each. If I am Christian God's child, or Krishna's disciple, and one or both of them made me this way, wouldn't they know the intentions in my heart are pure, that I am faithful and loyal to my Lord only that I don't know the true face or name etc of my Lord at the moment?

I understand why "mixing and matching" could be bad, to create something that justifies all your sins under the guise of it being the only real holiness. But I don't see it that way and I pray I am not being misled. Sorry this post is all over the place, my mind is as well. I don't even know what I am asking or trying to say but I figure you still might be able to help. Thank you in advance. Hare Krishna.
>>
>>19438998
>>19438998
I guess to summarize, is there a way to love and praise and follow and have faith in the God and religion I was given to, while still being devoted to Krishna? I would not know what to do without Krishna in my life, he has done so much for me. Not to say that I am ignorant of Jesus's sacrifices on my behalf. I just...

I feel like maybe the source of my confusion is accumulating so much knowledge and so many different opinions. But I would rather be confused and still on the path to the Truth, than blindly convinced I have it all figured out and that everything is going to be okay if I just obey. If I'm obeying the right person obviously everything would be okay, but I feel like I'm not smart enough to discern who I am really communicating with. This implies I either see something outside Krishna or am not truly faithful to Krishna but it's not quite that..I dont know how to explain. If a test is a test and just the Lord in disguise I know there can still be consequences.

I feel I am doubtful only of my own ability to understand and do what is right. I am not doubtful of my love for my Source, whatever it is, and its love for me.

That was hardly a summary, that probably just made you more confused (about me) than I am about my place in the universe, heh
>>
>>19438949
>Everyone is depraved and fallen from God in their natural state.
I feel this is a major difference between Christianity and GV. The creation of the tainted soul from the start vs an eternally existing soul temporarily using its independence aberrantly. In GV, souls are like a spiritual point in the infinite field of God's energies, eternally existing as both part of and distinct from God. Inherently possessing the same qualities as God, but in limited amounts. Some souls dont manifest their inherent awareness and remain in the "effulgence" of God. Most choose to use their consciousness to be Enjoyed in a unique and loving relationship with the Supreme Enjoyer, God. A few souls (us) - at some time immemorial in the paradoxical past before time - chose to use our awareness to pretend to be the Supreme Enjoyer. (As God is Supremely Independent, we inherently have an infinitesimal spark of independence, which is this choice to put God in the center of awareness, or our self.)

God relates to us as we relate to Him. Love Him and He is your greatest Lover. Ignore Him and He is nonexistent. Hate Him and He is the Insurmountable Enemy. In our books, Krishna says their is no power over Him, no desire for anything external compelling Him. Yet He also says He is attracted to those who are devoted to Him, that He is always with them, and will bring them back to Him.

Disclaimer since this is coming from Eastern religion - this is not the common understanding of enlightenment or transcendence. In GV the "fixing" of your awareness from the material to the spiritual CAN achieve transcendence out of samsara, but it leads at best to a non-qualitative existence back into the effulgence like Limbo. The entrance into a personal relationship with God is only by His causeless mercy. "The gift of God," indeed. Yet what else can we do but brazenly, impetuously ask for this gift? How else can we show our intense eagerness but through devoting our life to it?
>>
>>19438960
Jesus Christ chose me anon. For that I am forever in his debt. I was raised fundamentalist Christian. Everything was evil and I ran as a result. I denied my creator and developed atheism and the attitude that all of this was just a miserable accident. By his grace and only his grace he anointed me one night, I felt his love surround me. I had a vision of Christ on the cross dead. Everything in my recent life showed me how much of an anti christ I had been. I submitted to the will of Christ and quite literally felt born again. I saw his body suck my sins up. He is my lord and I'm not ashamed to admit it. When you accept him you won't feel darkness. He is the light. i know you don't want to attach names but he is the messiah. Satan didn't go around casting demons out. The Bible states that even the demons knew he was the son of god. The most highs son is his most precious gift to us. Believe me, your own pride, satans hubris will have you sitting in darkness and completely okay with it.
>>
>>19438998
Pray sincerely. Read what the pure devotees of God did and said. They associate with you still in sound. Have faith in God, He will give you the understanding by which you can come to Him.

>is there a way to love and praise and follow and have faith in the God and religion I was given to, while still being devoted to Krishna?
Depends what the contention is. If it's the name or the chanting, absolutely. All names are God's as all things are God's if our awareness is such. Krishna means All-attractive. Do you think Lord Jesus would agree His father is attracts all? Pray to the Father of Jesus and use the prayers Lord Jesus offered, and He said you will achieve the house of His Father. If by this you mean viewpoints such as reincarnation or multiple valid paths to God, it would be unlikely but some Christian sects hold such views.

>everything is going to be okay if I just obey
This is true, though. However I personally (as a fool and deluded soul) see it this way: "obey" means to lovingly serve God, and your love right now is sending you all over the place in a desire to know as much about God as you can. When you connect with your path back to God, He will let you know. But you must be ready, open, willing, DESIROUS.

I wish you the best, and hope some of your vigor rubs off on me.
>>
>>19439058
I am crying so much lately, and I have been crying so much so often for such a long time, but finally I am crying out of joy again. Thank you so much for being so kind to me, and to helping me see what is my strength and what is my weakness. That is a good start at the least, and all I probably need to know at the most. I am willing to admit to my sins, but it is hard when I am so confused. I am still learning what is the voice of my ego and what is the voice of my soul and of God.

>your love right now is sending you all over the place in a desire to know as much about God as you can.

This is how I would have described it if I could but I had just been apart from God for so long in my life, I was so caught up in the fear of losing him and doing something wrong that I forgot just to love and have faith. I was convincing myself that my love was not passionate enough and my faith not sincere enough. I know there is always room for improvement, always room for my devotion to grow, but it is immensely helpful to know I'm not completely backwards.

I know my ego wishes for so much but when I am living from my heart, all I want to do is love and be loved by God. And for others to know this love, though that bit is confusing since I see God more in everyone else than in myself at times. The most fundamental truth to me, however it manifests as far as my career, my impact on this world and its inhabitants, etc is love in relation to God.

Thank you for...I don't have the words, I am so grateful, this feeling is ineffable. I hope it is in my karma to help you someday as much as you have helped me tonight. Blessings to you, love to you, peace to you.
>>
>>19436572
Possibly chemicals
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (106KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
106KB, 500x389px
>how do I accept God into my heart
Believe that he is the one true God that can conquer all evil

>how do I be like Christ
It's not something you can change immediately. Start slowly by holding the door for people and just saying hi to people on the street

>is there a correct way to pray?
Not really. Prayer is like a personal conversation between you and God. It's about whatever is troubling you or you need guidance on

>do I have to attend church?
It's complicated. Some of the most Godly people you will ever meet don't ever go to church and some of the worst are there every Sunday. The Bible says the best way to grow your faith is through good works and church.

>are blacks really evil?
Well that depends on what's in the rid heart
>>
>>19436404
www.holytext.org/gospel

You accept Jesus by believing the gospel, without adding any works to it.
>>
>>19436404
What kind of b.s. question is that with black ppl being evil.
That picture you've posted..is not Jesus.
Son if God did not have brown long hair and white skin.
Bible says he was black with white hair.
>>
File: I3847.jpg (174KB, 720x1132px) Image search: [Google]
I3847.jpg
174KB, 720x1132px
>>19440019
Blacks throughout history have been kept down cause they are the real Hebrew Israelites. Even the bible talks about God's people will be taken away, being shipped to far away place and becoming slaves. Losing their language, knowledge, and history.
>>
File: ChristCuck.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChristCuck.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>19436404
Don't even bother.

Christianity is a foreign Jewish desert cult.
>>
is already there, you don't have a choice
>how do i be like christ
follow the golden rule, ie don't be shithead
put your hands together
>how do i have faith
you believe in something that cannot be proven with logix
organized religion is a toxic plague that has ruined spirituality
>are blacks really evil ? [spoiler]asking for a friend[/spoiler]
"blacks" aren't even "black" and evil is a pretty subjective term in the first place but obviously this broad implication is untrue and pretty ridiculous to ask in the first place
>>
>>19436404
>Religious questions !
Realise that you are part of god and god is part of you. Your consciousness is your soul, and is immortal, since consciousness cant be aware of being unconscious. You are not your mind, youre not your ego or memories, youre the one experiencing the present moment.
>how do i be like christ
Accept that there is no absolute viewpoint in YOUR life except your own, and that everyone elses point of view is just as much valid and the center of their universe as yours is yours. Dont judge others since youd completely understand them if you were in their shoes. Realise the power of your mind, and that different holding different mindsets(aka beliefs) will hold different results, especially in how you percieve the world.
You can pray anywhere, anytime, just by thinking about the 'oneness' of god, the Universe and your self. ( thats what i think about mostly when praying, its your choice) when meditating, let your mind wander and focus on letting go of stressful and fearful emotions, letting yourself be filled with the unconditional love whoch is none other than god itself.
>>
>>19440229
>how do i have faith
Like mentioned above, there is no absolute Viewpoint in the universe, interstellar physics show that any observer is their own center of the universe, since space, time, logic wrap around itself. It ends in the infimite you could say. You can justify anything by logic, especially when it comes to theism-debates. So why not believe in what makes you happy? Not happy with anxiety in the back, but truly happy. That is the true faith, and if you have reached faith, you will see that all religions essentially have this message. But its more complicated. If you have reached true faith, you will know what to do, because all doubt is gone. Trust your intuition.
You dont have to, but it helps those who have experienced spiritual stuff to process what theyve experienced, and it might help people who havent experienced it get on the right track towards experiencing it. It also serves as a reminder on how to live with each other and with oneself: with unconditional love/understanding. But beware, not every priest has seen the light, and have their own twisted interpretations which deviate from the #1 rule: unconditional love, while experiencing life and unlocking ones full potential as a human. (mind body and soul)
>are blacks really evil?
Why would they be? They were created and exist like everything else, they have their own viewpoints as human beings, and racism is yet another trial for us to overcome, to be one.

I hope i havent babbled too inconsistently, but to round it up:
All is one, everything just is, and you have to decide if you accept or refuse the things that come down your way. Have faith in yourself(which also means having faith in god) and realise that it is your choice to accept or refuse. dont forget to completely let go inside. And never stop seeking, asking for guidance on the inside and loving unconditionally on the in and outside.
>>
>>19440235

I could write a million words and still not express accurately what i have seen, but once you have realised the truth, you will see it in everything, its hiding in plain sight.
>>
I'm a baptized and confirmed Protestant, should I convert to Catholicism? Does the branch of Christianity matter?

Also is masturbation considered a sin
>>
>>19436404
>christcucking yourself
>>
File: 1426727587672.jpg (9KB, 261x157px) Image search: [Google]
1426727587672.jpg
9KB, 261x157px
If anyone is serious about these things I have some solid answers. In short, I have had many surgeries and have 'died' a few times. During these deaths I had out of body experiences. One particular experience felt like I was gone for hundreds of years, if not thousands, even though it was only 3 or 4 minutes.

As far as "christianity" goes there is modern christianity which I and others call "churchianity" and there is the true message that Yeshua taught. Jesus was not his name, it is a greek name given to him because the romans would not worship a god with a hebrew name. Jesus means HAil Zues or Son of Zeus.

Yeshua is the original son of God but has been here teaching the Way many times and has been known by many names, Krishna, Buddha, and so on.

Reincarnation is real and Yeshua taught this, it was edited out of the Bible at the council of Nicea by the Byzantenes.

Remove all Hate and Fear from your life. The way to do this is to embrace love and compassion. The more you Love the more hate and fear will disappear from your life. There is no room for hate, greed, fear, bigotry in the kngdom of heaven.

We are all One with Yeshua just like we are the fingers and He is the hand, God is the Body.

God does not care about race, religion or sexual orientation. If you have Love in your heart and recognize Him as the source of all Love then you are on the correct Path. It's really that simple.

Love everyone, be compassionate, share, don't hate or fear, create beauty in your own way. And recognize God as the source of all things. Creation didn't happed once a long time ago, creation is going on at this very moment.

Learn, Love, Grow, Create Beauty, Know God is the source and Yeshua is the conduit.

Yeshua = The Word, The Logos, The One, The Way, The Son of God, the supreme avatar...

Learn to meditate. Prayer is talking to God, Meditation is listening to God. We all love to talk but few really listen. Learn to listen.

Seek Truth, Pray for Truth
>>
Wrestle with god. Try to reject him. Succeed if you can. Be certain that you will fail!
>>
>>19438956
uggghh

damn gnostic. you just practice what you learn on x
>>
>>19440358

So basically just be a new age hippie?

yeah, your decieved.
>>
>>19436404
There's nothing paranormal about religion, keep it out of x
>>
Stay away from the catholic church they teach many false doctrines. Its important to read Gods word and have a personal relationship with him. If you stumble pray to God directly asking for forgiveness and he will forgive you. As the scriptures says anything you ask in Jesus name will be given unto you
>>
File: #JesusDisagrees.jpg (81KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
#JesusDisagrees.jpg
81KB, 300x299px
>>19440929
re:>>19440358

no, Anyone can see what I have seen. I can feel animosity in your post. Get rid of that anon.

Are you suggesting The Lord lied to me during my OOBE? Hmmm.

I have no where near revealed the deepest truths. Those are only revealed to an individual when they are ready to hear them.

About me: Formally educated clergy. Taught modern Christianity for many years. Very skeptical of things I do not have personal knowledge of because lies abound in the world.

I would deserve to suffer and be tormented if I lead anyone away from the true path.

King James way gay by the way, not that there is anything wrong with that. Look it up. King James preferred penis.

Yeshua quoted those that came before such as Krishna, Buddha, LaoTzu - but He was only quoting Himself.

If you have any hate in your heart toward anyone you will not see the kingdom of heaven. This is a message of hope for those who will listen. A WARNING for those who will not.

Think for yourself and seek only Truth. Identify and reject all dogma. You will see evil has no power over you.

This message is for those who would listen, not for the trolls who love lies. They will either turn around... or not... it's their choice.

Love Brothers and Sisters! Love! Stop believing the lies.
>>
>>19441010

So any buddhist or taoist can get into heaven?
>>
File: 1425255071874.jpg (40KB, 604x482px) Image search: [Google]
1425255071874.jpg
40KB, 604x482px
>>19441042
Anyone, IF they follow the path of Love and Truth. Reject all hate and fear. Show genuine compassion and love to all others. This may not come overnight, it must be cultivated and will grow. Anyone who follows this will be welcomed into the kingdom of the Father. And Know that through His Avatar is the only path. If there is hate, exclusion, greed, fear mongering, bigotry then that is not from God but a bastardization of God's will and those will be re-educated or rejected. If you have Good in your heart you know this already. That is God's truth and undeniable. Never let anyone tell you differently. See if there is hate in their message. That will be the giveaway. If it contains hate, it is not from God.

Love does not come from us. Love is a gift from God. We only have the means to allow Love to flow. If flows from God, through us, to others and back to God, strenghtening the bond. If you hate, feart, have greed, bigotry, this blocks that flow of love and weakens the bond. That is why so many of the evil ones push hate andf fear. it causes the bond to weaken between good people and God. Do not let them pull you into their hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 301x421px
>>19436404
Believe on Christ, that he is your salvation and shepherd.

Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in that order. Those are the first four books of the New Testament and all tell of Jesus walk on earth.

The Lord's prayer found in (Matthew 6.)

You have faith in Christ's sacrifice and through his sacrifice all of your sins are forgiven. In faith all things are seen in a different light, that light is God. A foresight into what the Kingdom of God will be, a state of perfect understanding.

The word Church literally means congregation, a gathering of believers. God resides not in a building but among those of faith. (Matthew 18:20)
You should find a suitable Church though, it is good to be joined with the like minded.

People of different ethnicites seem to have varying with sinning. Blacks sin alot compared to the far less sinning whites. Wether they are evil or not I cannot say.

I apologize for the confusing post, typed this on my Ipad of all things.
>>
File: SACRED-SPACE.jpg (111KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
SACRED-SPACE.jpg
111KB, 1000x550px
>>19441010
Can you feel...a breeze?
>>
>>19441864
my a/c is running, so, yeah. and?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00050 (4).jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00050 (4).jpg
35KB, 640x480px
re: >>19440358 & >>19441010 & >>19441099

All good religions are a result of different people in different times trying to explain the same thing from their different perspectives.

You must forget what you know, in other words, become like little children.

Meditate in silence, clear your mind, stop random thoughts, find your inner stillness. This is more difficult than it sounds. Sit comfortably and think of nothing. When thoughts come by, shush them away. this takes practice. You have to really desire this, if you don't truly wish to do this it will never work. Say a short prayer before and ask the Divine to lead you to the Truth, whatever it may be. Then begin your meditation in silence. Do this a minimum of 5 minutes each day and give it time, be patient. Be very patient. Read up on the benefits of meditation, it is scientifically proven to have health benefits. Also think of it as giving 5 minutes of your life to God. It's 5 measly minutes. Over time try to lengthen this to 20 minutes or more. An hour each day is a good goal but some may need more, some less.

As I said before I am christian clergy, when I first learned the truth and many things went against what I was taught but not against the True words of Yeshua. There were times when I sobbed and felt hurt because I believed the lies of the church. You see True Christianity has no money to be made, no power to control. If the world would embrace the Truth it would be the end of for profit religion, and frankly the end of capitalism. This scares the shit out of the powers that be. This is the reason the Truth gets squashed. However know the truth will always be available to those who honestly seek it, it finds a way.
>>
mathew 6:3 PLEB
>>
>>19442434
because i love you bro

MATTHEW 5:22 ...whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
>>
>>19436404
Blacks are mentioned as beasts of the field in the Bible. Ask yourself, what other animal can multiply against you? You would just cull them off.

They are affected by the curse of Ham and seek to pervert and destroy the Adamic race. Hence why the Zionists promote race mixing with blacks so much but hardly any other race.
>>
Anything that promotes hatred towards another race is not of God
>>
File: watcher.jpg (75KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
watcher.jpg
75KB, 500x628px
set you freeee
>>
>>19436951

Good words.

I will make point out that being in a church (or not) can change the gifts of the Spirit. I've really only noticed this in prophecy, but imagine it could be the same for others. For those curious, this is the difference between "personal" prophecy (I prefer to call it local) and "global" prophecy. Local prophecy involves you and those close to you, global involves future world events. And if you aren't in a position to share prophecy to further Christianity, then you'll only get local prophecy. Though sometimes, global prophecy can be discerned from local. This just my understanding of this gift.

But I suppose "church" is a collection of people, not the building. So OP can possibly find some online communities (for a less "connected socially" envirinment). I have a private Discord for this stuff.
>>
File: 1397465041678.jpg (13KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
1397465041678.jpg
13KB, 200x212px
>>19442472

beasts of the...? cull...

You are a deeply disturbed and defective soul. You had better pray for compassion and understanding and forgiveness fight fucking now.
>>
File: 583341422.jpg (33KB, 750x468px) Image search: [Google]
583341422.jpg
33KB, 750x468px
>>19442537
I Love you bro!
>>
>>19443048
*right fucking now
>>
>>19436404
Do as you're told. Follow the law and social norms. Think inside of the box they trap you in and you'll live your life as a good little Christian. You will not go to heaven because you spent your time in heaven in servitude. .
>>
>>19443048
>>19443063
It is the truth, blacks are from the seed of Ham, and his line is cursed, Scripture said wherever the seed of Ham will meet the seed of Sem or Japhet the latter two will enslave them.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.