[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your thoughts on the strange siberian cauldrons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: siberian.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
siberian.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
what are your thoughts on the strange siberian cauldrons?
>>
>>19436142
there is no proof that these even exist; just folklore
>>
>>19436142
didn't some russian scientist try to dig them up or investigate em?
>>
>>19436142
remenants of ancient lost super civilisation of the Urals regions, probably bullshit but there's loads of weird stuff turning up around there these days. shrug.
>>
Search "giant megaliths in russia", that stuff ain't work of troglodytes. Russia is huge, who know's what's under the ice and forests, and what isn't anymore...
>>
>>19436179
Siding with this.
Heard a lot of fantastical things about them, have seen nothing but hand drawn pictures.
>>
File: casual deer riding.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
casual deer riding.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>19436142
>>
Worship of Earth-mother deity/goddess.
>>
>>19438363
yeah i don't get why they don't just go check it out with some instruments.
>>
>>19438582
It's in a very remote part of Siberia Nick names valley of death. In the 80's a guy and a team went there to investigate and reported increased radioactivity and the lead mad came down with radiation sickness as well as a few other crew members so they left.

I learned all this from an Ancient Aliens episode so believe what you will.
>>
>>19438609
They've been building a dome around Chernobyl for the last few years, so radiation isn't one of those things which could be used as an excuse.
It also doesn't explain the lack of photos.
I've seen some photos, but none of them look anything like what's being drawn/described, pretty much all of them look like Soviet aircraft hangars.
>>
>>19436142
>>19438544
Everything noteworthy in these pics is a drawing :/
>>
strange
>>
>>19436179
well that folklore obviously has an origin
>>
>>19438835
Depends also on how old the folklore actually is.
Don't forget, natives often fuck with researchers. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for myths.
Example: New Guinea.
Tribe 1 "Tribe 2 are cannibals on the other side of that mountain"
Tribe 2 :"No, tribe 1 are cannibals on the other side of that mountain"
>>
>>19438842
actually they were cannibals
>>
>>19438842
No they were.
>>
>>19438625
>there is only one type of radiation and its the same everywhere
>>
>>19438983
>there are unique things giving off radiation in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and no studies have been conducted except for a few hand drawn pictures and things reported on the history/discovery channel
>>
>>19438983
>>19438986
You're both right, and yet you're both wrong, I hope this clears things up.
>>
>>19436179
Weren't they confirmed by a geologist or something?
>>
Okunevo is a powerful place, there was a large civilization there long ago

funny story: Hillary lost because the KGB introduced her to the mummy of a shaman-princess from that civilization

matter of fact, i'ma burn one for the white mother of ukok...the scythians loved weed
>>
>>19438625
Chernobyl is thousands of miles and lots of countries away from Siberia
>>
>>19439067
there are several wildly different strains of herb named for her.
>>
>>19439067
The Scythians were savage cannibal war mongerers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.