[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fucking thing is a gateway out to Saturn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
> Read anons post about not being able to penetrate the collider at CERN in Switzerland. Try it.
> Do encounter some kind of nullfield where everything goes black. But eventually am able to push it back.
> Holy shit. It is like what I'd expect it to be. Just a bunch of nerds going about. No sinister shit at all.
> Happen to come out of the NF in from of the collider itself.. Well fuck it, not like entering it is a danger in this form.
> Immediately am wracked by deep cold and true void.
> If front of my, what looks like a giant eye with lighting flashes at its center. I literally cant stop trembling with the sensation of another intelligence bearing a gaze down on me.
> Realize my position is rotating, suddenly perceive very faint sunlight.
>How the fuck far out am I? Where the fuck?
> Suddenly see the eye below me is Saturn, and I am out above its north pole as a storm rages at the polar cap.
> Pull my shit together, as I feel a deathly entropy coming at me.
> Keep reminding self time and distance do not matter, they do not matter, I am not stranded out here, I can, and will get back.
> Feel tremendous and alien psychic weight coming from Saturn. It is like swimming against ice cold ocean current in a riptide, it is not letting me go.
> Pushing off the panic, as best I can. Literally subseconds becoming a terrifying Hell as I perceive unending hate and malice being projected at me.
> Snapback, and immediately spend next few minutes talking self down in the physical again, shaking off the sensation of it.

Fuck it, I say do a /x/periment, and see if you perceive similar experiences with CERN and Saturn.
>>
>>19435737
KYS
>>
File: saturn-nov27.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-nov27.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>>19435737
So, how was it coming face to face with the vast daemonic, psychic might of Saturn OP?
>>
>>19435737
I'll try it tonight. Haven't tried out of body in years.
>>
>>19435737
Yea don't fuck with deep space unless you have a ton of energy and shielding.

I had some strange experiences when they were firing up the Stellerator fusor experiments. I had the distinct impression in out of body state that my consciousness was contained within the magnetic field and I could perceive the plasma vortex. I ws near 'awake' I felt my body and mind were in such synchronization I was basically creating my own reality with the energy emitted from within my atoms.

My guess is the cern device gave you a massive boost of energy and catapulted your consciousness way out into deep space. It would likely naturally gravitate towards whatever was near, which in your case was Saturn.

Don't fuck with massive gravitational bodies unless you are really looking for an entrance into your next life. I had a time I fell into a blackhole, and it completely destroyed my astral body and started unifying my information into the singularity. Luckily, I had some words available to my spirit that returned me to earth.
>>
>>19435756
It wasnt. Thats just your imagination.
>>
File: 7bc.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
7bc.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>>19435809
Bullshit.
>>
File: Signals.webm (3MB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
Signals.webm
3MB, 1280x674px
>>19435737
That will follow you now.
>>
>>19435826
Some people look for a technological answer, some look towards the spirit to provide. You can reach zero point within your own atomic lattice.
>>
File: saturn-hexagon-cassini2.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-hexagon-cassini2.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
>>19435815
Are you OP? No? Then shut up and sit down. I want to see where this shit goes.
>>
>>19435853
I am op. Sorry my post disappoonted you.
Cern doesnt open gates to your clubhouse saturn.
>>
File: moment_005.jpg (3KB, 169x226px) Image search: [Google]
moment_005.jpg
3KB, 169x226px
>>19435840
I smell shite.
>>
>>19435756

OP here. I really do not have much more to say beyond the initial post on it. I really can only describe as like the sensation of looking eye to eye with someone who wants you dead, and is going to kill you the first moment they have a chance to. This wan't like animal indifference, like coming across a predator in the wild. This was definitely the sensation of a non human, and completely without any trait of warmth or empathy at all, but still an intelligence behind it.
>>
>>19435737

what are you even talking about? I mean..whats the topic on this?
>>
File: saturn-hexagon.png (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-hexagon.png
144KB, 600x600px
>>19435954
Hmm interesting. Hopefully you don't get anything nasty trailing you, such as larvae or wraiths because of this.
>>
>>19435737
How do I astral project?
>>
>>19435954
Sounds like Archons.
>>
>>19436084
Thism how do I ghost about and is there a way to minorly fuck with people while doing it (Nothing more than knocking over a drink or making someone feel chilly.)
>>
>>19435954

you should be thankful. near death experiences make us stronger
>>
It's a ball of stink in the stronk nowhere.
>>
>>19435886
We are basically bio-organic technology ourselves, you fucking mong
>>
File: WO-Metropolis-Moloch-Machine.jpg (8KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
WO-Metropolis-Moloch-Machine.jpg
8KB, 450x334px
>>19435737
CRONUS THE DEVOURER
SHIVA THE DESTROYER
BAAL THE FLESH EATER

THE GREAT BEAST THAT SHALL DEVOUR ALL

BURN IT ALL IN A PYRE AND SACRAFICE GAIA'S FRUITS UNTO THE MOLOCH MACHINE.

FOOLS! BEAR WITNESS TO TRUE BLACK MAGIC! THE DESTRUCTIVE FORCE OF OUR CRAFT BROUGHT TO IT'S ZENITH!

AHHAHAHAHAJAJAHAJAJAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAH
>>
>>19437704
yeah, but...you'll die too.
Fag.
>>
>>19437704
Can you just not?
>>
>>19438505
THE POINT OF ULTIMATE DARK POWER IS TO GO TO HELL LAUGHING LIKE A LUNATIC!
>>
>>19439155
Don't cut yourself on those edges
>>
>>19435737
Not to be cynical yet that was an outcome. You got busted by the psychic police. Best be normal for a while .:)
>>
>>19436068
To where does the hexagon on Saturn points to? When it rotates does it change direction?

Can't find info on it anywhere and I felt the same as OP in one dream when I came close to Saturn and knew it was watching something through the hexagon but I woke up as soon as I looked at the same direction.
>>
>>19439614
The Eye of Sauron.
The Eye of Saturn.
The Eye of Satron.
Metatron's evil counterpart.
>>
I dont know why you astrotards play it safe.
If i could astral project i would write down a list of places that are off limits to people, like area 51 or the white house
>>
>>19439645
Most places that are off limits like this are walled off in astral projection as well. It's actually pretty difficult to even reach Cern
>>
File: 1497516123847.jpg (145KB, 1024x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497516123847.jpg
145KB, 1024x436px
>>19435809
>>19435737
I'm vastly more interested in the techniques you guys used to bring/talk yourself back into your bodies.

This sounds like it is of urgent need for me, please, help.
>>
>>19435954
take your meds bro
>>
File: saturnhex.jpg (17KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
saturnhex.jpg
17KB, 576x432px
>>19439614
Here's some information Anon.
>Saturn's hexagon is a persisting hexagonal cloud pattern around the north pole of Saturn, located at about 78°N. The sides of the hexagon are about 13,800 km (8,600 mi) long, which is more than the diameter of Earth (about 12,700 km (7,900 mi)). It rotates with a period of 10h 39m 24s, the same period as Saturn's radio emissions from its interior. The hexagon does not shift in longitude like other clouds in the visible atmosphere.
>>
>>19437647
Speak for yourself, I myself am ferro-latice phychomemetic technology -or some other sciencey words irrationaly thrown together, I forget...
>>
>>19437704
Don't forget Lavos
>>
>>19435737
why the hell do so many think super colliders are spoopy? its just to smash shit into a atom or subatomic particle

the only reason they still do it is they get more precise measurements with newer technology.

no titor micro black holes because its to hard to get a sub atomic particle to hit another at super high speeds and get the boundary of each to overlap allowing for 2 objects to exist in the same space at the same time. they cant put enough electricity into the electro magnets to hold shit in place and slam another particle into the first fast enough to allow it to happen

and there is no portal to another world. some janitor put his pet in it think it would get super powers and depending on how well it worked he would get inside the tunnel. the talk of a rainbow universe was because of the data from the extrusion of the small animal (want to say it was a ferret). super strong magnets can move living animals. it was torn apart at high speed and they watched it in data form and noticed a animal like shape that morphed into a fish like shape then liquid stream. the janitor confessed after being found in the tunnel wandering around many times when he was suppose to be cleaning the fucking hallways
>>
>>19441839

>> 'I post on /sci/ guys...and this is why you /x/philes are all plebs.'

>> why the hell do so many think super colliders are spoopy?

Can you prove that is all it is anon? That perhaps it is NOT a device by design or purpose that cab be used for more than that? There in lays why some would question what its ultimate purposes, intended and not, may be.

And thanks for spitting out a blurb from the things Wikipedia entry anon to establish your super cereal scientific credibility. Yeah we get it, we have all read that to.
>>
>>19439155
And you'll still be a fag, fag.
>>
The LARPing on this board needs to stop
>>
>>19442108

The Skepdickciscm on this board needs to stop.
>>
>>19437704
HYPE HYPE HYPE
Based Cern destroy this sinful world!
>>
>>19442108
>Expecting larping to stop on a magic board.
>>
>>19435809
Is this supposed to be serious?
>>
>>19442778
What do you mean?
>>
>>19439990
You can remember where you were before going to sleep, and focus a lot on returning to that place. You can also try to shake yourself awake, like jerking your awareness back into the physical until it resists your movement and wakes up the body. Its actually really disconcerting when you dream while having no actual body, just as awareness. Just really, your mind does this every night while asleep, you just go unconscious to protect yourself. If you are good at meditating, you won't likely panic and you can calmly assess and carry out your plans with speed and efficiency.

At a certain point, are you trying to wake up, or are you going back to sleep? Figure that shit out, because there is no going back if you go too far.

Try eating a heavy meal, or getting a lot of exercise. Ideally, yoga would attune your mind and body very well and you would quite adjusted to the jumps between body less and embodied states of being. Stuff like tai chi seems to bring the two energies together, and it would seem as if dreaming while within ones physical body would be possible. This would be pretty swell, because you are still tapped into gravity and your inner feelings.

When you get energetic states of disassociation, self love, and connecting with whatever you are running from is a good practice. Also, ask the universe for some spiritual assistance, this is just the sort of thing the spirit guides can help people with. Ets like Pleiadians or Arcturians will be able to remind you who you are, and that god loves you, and they are pretty swell starbeings to know.
>>
>>19439990
>>19442829
One thing I would like to add, you can basically give your spirit commands and it will follow them as best it can. You have to think of what you want it to do, then say something intending the words to mean what you need. Saying stuff in your spirit body is like giving commands to the universe and your soul as to your intent. I thought in the blackhole a word that meant my soul would return to my body and continue its life, and it had to happen because I was speaking the language of spirit.
>>
>>19435837
webm source?
>>
>>19435737
larpers should be banned
>>
>>19444239

So should shills for (((them))) that don't want things like this discussed.
>>
>>19435809
I think we are required to remain skeptical of such claims with zero evidence.
>>
>>19444951
yeah dude mountain jews are trying to go to saturn bro

I know your mom has been working a lot more lately but you still need to remember to take your meds, you can't always depend on her to remind you.
>>
>>19444239
You can choose to partake in another thread if you don't like it or just kys

whatever is more convenient
>>
>>19435737
>what are y
Have you ever came across the Grays?
>>
>>19435744
fpbp
>>
sauce?
>>
supposedly, on sept 23 theyre going to connect the beams of cern and awake to a central point. which is osirus' head. and 3d print his body. aka antichrist. and it might connect to saturn since his soul might be trapped there or something. the first will be the last
>>
File: 1498093040610.png (330KB, 782x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1498093040610.png
330KB, 782x1021px
>>19445366
No, I can partake in this thread by calling out delusional schizophrenics and basement dwelling larpers who make this board look like a fucking circus show in comparison to every other board. These threads are why this board is fucking terrible.
>>
>>19445872

Wha? It is the fucking paranormal board you ignorant nigger. Of course it will be a fucking circus you dumb ass.
>>
>>19445917
>this board is shit so let's just make it even worse
>>
>>19444239
this
>>
File: homlaugh.jpg (156KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
homlaugh.jpg
156KB, 1024x782px
>>19435809
and he named his story: "Billy and the Clonosaurs"
>>
>>19446015

It isn't shit ya yard. It is what it is, because that what it be! Is youz get10 dis negroid?
>>
>>19435737
It's not. Stop trying to distract from actual issues like Judgement Day.
>>
File: goCERNed.jpg (834KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
goCERNed.jpg
834KB, 1920x1920px
>>19435737
Deebly goCERNed? :--DDDDD
>>
All this larping and reciting shit they read either here or on some other board.

Yes CERN is doing nothing that is good for humanity, yes its a experiment of the elites.
Yes the gotthardt tunnel isnt just a tunnel its basically a giant underground vault where the elites will reside if they fuck up with the LHC or some other way. Yes they all worship saturn/moloch/whatever term you want to use.

And no youre not viewing remotely, the way you describe it is completly wrong. Stop with the LARP bullshit , it can turn into real schizophrenia quick with people like yourselfs
>>19435809
You are especially retarded. Like for real fucking retarded. Take your meds and dont act like you know shit, you just had a shizo phase.
>>
>>19435737
Anon I'm getting that you went a little bit too far out of where you should be going, visiting cern and reporting back to RVfags is not why you have this ability. What else could you be using this for.
>>
>>19437704
>Shiva, Cronus
>black magic

Wew someone doesnt have the slightest clue of what hes talking about.
>>
>>19447940

>> "And no you're not viewing remotely, the way you describe it is completely wrong.

Now who is being a LARPing fuck? Right there, you lost all credibility. What, did you get your Master's in psychic projection sciences somewhere? Go fuck yourself. There are as many ways to project as there are those projecting, summerfag. And as such many different perceptions of the sensations projectors pick up on, and how they record or talk about them. The way it is described is completely wrong, oh for fuck's sake if anyone is LARPing here it is you summerfag. It is people like you who can't draw a stick figure with a crayon, yet go onto a sham career in art critiquing from your blog.
>>
>>19435809
Tell us more about the black hole
>>
ITT a very sick person describes their hallucinations and dreams of a fevered, mentally ill mind.
And some people actually encourage and enable this madness and behaviour.
You idiots should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Get help OP, or KYS, I don't much care which, just don't spread your bullshit to other gullible morons.
>>
>>19435837
Signals was a good movie
>>
>>19448318
Well, I was with a guy I knew in Atlantis. We were traversing through the 4th dimension. His civilization had advanced scientific knowledge of life. They were studying a certain interdimensional energy. They said that that energy didn't have the necessary stability to support life, which was an anomaly in their worldview. So, I got too close to the portal, and a being appeared. Legit no lie, he looked like Darth Jar Jar. Then I really looked, and realized my mind was using cgi because he was a very strange alien being. He sort of shifted into a Daedroth looking being from morrowind. Then he grabbed me and I knew I was fucked.

Basically, where he held my arm it was like a very strong pain. His being seemed very strange, like he was made out of a different kind of matter. Then he started dragging me into the portal. Inside, it was so dense, I couldn't move at all. He was trying to take my energy and capture it. While that seemed very bad, his buddies then showed up. I was afraid they would enslave me somehow and keep me in that dimension. As they pulled me further and further in, I saw the structure of matter changing and it legit seemed I was in a neutron star or something. That is what I thought it was. I lost so much energy and eventually lost my body entirely. I still had consciousness, it was just loosing energy too. I tried to project a form of light for myself, but the gravity and fear was too strong for me to sustain it. I saw a conjured temple made of crystals of light. I knew that I had some kind of soul essence there. The beings then started breaking all the crystals and the light was lost to the void. I could not do anything because I had no more body or energy.

As the last crystal cracked and fell, I was engulfed in total darkness. I prayed to god with no answer. I then remembered some Sanskrit words I never knew, and I said them. The intent behind them was let me once more return to the realms of light. Then I woke up.
>>
>>19435837
Cancer. Posting that shit is evil.
>>
>>19449005
Anyone who watches that all the way through is in for a surprise. Watch out for this one.
>>
>>19449012
Backatcha. 1000%
>>
File: 1502534322763.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502534322763.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19449005

>>19448928

I am not welcome here.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.