[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Painting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
7KB, 480x360px
The artist who created this painting commit suicide shortly after completing it, rumour has it that if you stare 5 minutes into the eyes of the girl the image changes, the girls mouth starts changing into a smirk with dark rings appearing around her eyes, you then develop a deep sadness and urge to commit suicide, welp, fuck that.
>>
>>19435070
Maybe you should stop repeating made-up stories long after they've been debunked. If you're going to try to troll noobs, put a little effort in and make up something new.
>>
File: 1482639501046.jpg (175KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482639501046.jpg
175KB, 700x1000px
>>19435070
I'm protected by kek by the way. So that wont work on me, it sure might give me some bad feelings since I am very sensitive to that.

I was wondering how a pretty painting like that that gives such different type of feelings could create such type of negative feeling to make someone feel the urge to suicide. If such person committed suicide, the power of will from the living observers would through empathy would heal that type of soul from the afterlife and completely erase the negative energy.

One thing I wondered about is that the trick to deal with onryo is acceptance since that is what they truly wish.
>>
>>19435070
>you then develop a deep sadness and urge to commit suicide,

nothing new here
>>
https://youtu.be/9R2Xnu0xj7s
7:38
>>
I think it's more or less just a mental truck. You read the supposed story and expect this to happen after a while you're so convince it will happen that it kind of does in a way.

Anyway I did this forever ago when I was a wee little newfag to the entire internet.

>Be me
>12 or so years old and just beginning to explore the internet
>Find paranormal videos on YouTube
>Video about the images op is talking about comes up several times in my search for demons and ghosts
>Watch the video
>Not sure if I believe it so I do a search and find a still image
>Minutes of nothing
>Then she suddenly looks pissed
>Talk to the picture like a retard until she appears less angry
>Feel really depressed but not suicidal
>To this day I still look up the image for the hell of it
>>
>>19435070
No, that picture makes you want to become a girl.
>>
>>19435070
Don't look at it. The girl in that painting is a well-known psychic parasite.
>>
>>19435070
>that feeling when you're the dark wizard responsible for this
Fack
>that feel when someone will want to pick a fight with you for mentioning it
Double fack
>that feel when your mad infame in the magic community rises
I swear, society, I'll stop doing my whacky hijinks and causing a ruckus when someone comes to me with focused, well-meaning or profitable things to do with medium work etc. Etc.
>>
>>19435432
>bro psychic can not real just like magic
>>
>>19435070
https://lunatique-sf.deviantart.com/art/Melancholic-Princess-88531011

He seems pretty alive to me, but who knows, maybe he's posting as a zombie. Real talk, though, the picture was picked up from the artist's personal website and used for the story. The character in the picture is actually a princess in his fantasy story. His last post was in July of 2017 so he's very much alive.
>>
>>19435070
Jokes on you, I already want to commit suicide
>>
>>19435145
Heal from the afterlife? Kek. So all the suffering starving people could be healed? Uh, no. I wish it worked that way. We create hell, here. Us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.