[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism and Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 106

/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
File: 1502513055258.jpg (316KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
1502513055258.jpg
316KB, 850x797px
>>19434959
I was wondering on something that might seem like stupid.

In magic there are sort of "spells" that are buffs on a magic level.
I was wondering if I can make a spell that would work like triggering a super saiyan based on Dragon Ball. Since it would be more possible to have it be a spell that has an effect on actions rather on just visual effect that it has fame for.
It would be a spell that you would realise that it worked "yes I am different now and I am stronger/faster/superhuman like I was never before" rather then "my hair is different so it means I am super saiyan".

The picture is kinda related because I believe it might have something to do what I want to achieve? I don't know much about magic so I was asking for help with this.
>>
File: Aggie1.jpg (76KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aggie1.jpg
76KB, 683x1024px
All it's missing is "Why I am not a Christian" by Bertrand Russell.

http://textfiles.com/occult/

There are some hidden gems here.
>>
Discuss
Yay? Nay?
>>
File: A0I.gif (514KB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
A0I.gif
514KB, 350x180px
>>19435229

Reality is not the same as popular media. What you're communicating that you want to happen is not possible to the degree you are describing. You are badly out of touch with reality, I strongly urge you to seek professional assistance. Magic is a tool to understand and refine the self, it is not whatever delusional shit you've got the impression that it is.
>>
File: 1487367736838.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487367736838.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
>>19435405
But popular media came from the self its similar to lucid dreaming?

I was wondering on the part that some fantasy elements could trigger real elements on the self. With a stupid example of how the color Black could induce true fear to an individual, the black itself has nothing to do with the experience of true fear, but the individual could for some reason trigger same effect of true fear like looking directly at the abyss.

Imagine an other example, imagine that there is a "spell" that makes you walk on water. A popular media show inspiration could help the self to find the true path for the real "spell".
It can be something less of a fantasy like a song that for some reason makes you (self) awaken a chakra, its like the song was that spell.

I don't mean to "how to summon succubus", I am looking for understanding the basis of all of this.
>>
How do I find which Shamanistic God is for me? In my lucid dreaming peregrinations, I see a lot of fire symbolism. Is that a calling or am I deluding myself?
>>
>>19435613

Stop asking us and ask yourself, you're missing the point of true shamanism entirely by consulting others. Look within, only you ever have the answers to your questions.
>>
File: IMG_9421.jpg (96KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9421.jpg
96KB, 670x503px
>>
I lift 4 times a week and get daily mires and a confidence boost as a result. What are the practical, day to day benefits of "magick"? Is it really worth being a neet for?
>>
>>19435694
So, I got to review some of my accounts this weekend - Sun tea and lounge chairs in the desert can still happen, but not as quickly as you or I might like.
>>
>>19434959
weres the link to the previous thread?

My, my, you leave x for a few months and the /omg/ standards just slip straight away don't they?

>>19435374

Why would an occult mega library/thread need that?
>>
>>19435613
if you lots of fire symbolism then check out a god related to fire -or fire related things such as forges, hearth, etc - maybe Agni, Vesta, Vulcan, Hestia, etc, just google fire gods and see what draws you the most anon
>>
>>19435864
Why would an occult library thread need links to other occult/philosophy/spirituality text file repositories?
Is that what you were just asking?
>>
>>19435961
>Is that what you were just asking?
Yes
>>
File: 1464416857378.jpg (120KB, 1002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464416857378.jpg
120KB, 1002x1200px
>>19435374
>All it's missing is "Why I am not a Christian" by Bertrand Russell.
>>
>>19435374
Lol Jedi realism I wonder if any of that is any good.

There's a TON of stuff here thanks Palo.

>>19435829
I still need to develop remote job skills, stack additional cash. All in right timing, I'm sure.
>>
>>19435995
I can tell you've never read the essay, or you would understand why it would fit in in a library that also contains:
"Ways to avoid God"
"Documented Incidents in the "Burning Times""
& "Christian Clergy Abuse of People".
>>
>>19436036
I've been waiting for the appropriate time to post that pic for like 8 months now.
>>
>>19436021
You're welcome.
There's always lots of fun to be had in late 70's through late 80's BBS repositories.
I remember trawling for lots of these files when I was a young'n.
And now they are so easily accessible it makes me sick.
The Net has become such a caricature of itself - it's not even funny.
>>
>>19436036
I'm not in charge of the library so its not my fault it contains junk it shouldn't now is it
>>
>>19436070
>The Net has become such a caricature of itself - it's not even funny.
>insert boomer vs millenial comment
come on now your making this too easy.
Age before beauty I guess
>>
>>19436021
>>19436021
Jedi Realism not so much, but there's plenty of Leary, Crowley, Bonewitz, Carroll, and various BBS heads, Discordians, Phreakers and loons.
Enough to keep most everyone happily reading for the afternoon.
>>
>>19435374
But it does have Gospel of St. Bernard Shaw ;)
I'm gonna try to fold you in this week but ZHA's hittin' me hard. Making progress on my witchcraft elaborations tho.
>>
>>19436174
IT LIVES!!!

It's all good.
I still haven't worked on my amended calendar using breaks based on counts of 22.
I'm being so good-for-nothing-but-scavenging.
Finals are over?
How long's your break?
>>
>>19434959
Any book about biofeedback or setting feedback?
>>
>>19436195
>I still haven't worked on my amended calendar using breaks based on counts of 22.
16 months.
Eight stations of paired godforms in DBoE (16).
Each day a Hebrew letter.
Each day an Atu.
Each month tied to an element of an element (i.e. Fire of Water).

I don't actually have much of a break this semester, I work through next week then hit Fall with only a day between it and Eclipse.
>>
>>19435999

what is the/omg/ opinion on vampires?

Historical curiosity?
Ignorant peasants(the most likely)?
Actual occult/magic significance?
>>
>>19436231
Fuck off your pet threads are extremely low information and have been since NTG started making them. Which makes sense given how utterly hostile NTG is to any form of historical occult practices (many of which deal directly with entities which could be classed as vampiric).
>>
>>19436244
>>19436231
Good example, be bitches about the Goetia (which are a Greek class of spirits) demons, when in reality the Lemegeton spirits ARE NOT demons, as being not real because they don't convey messages despite none (0) of the 72 spirits having "messenger" in their description.
>>
>>19436220
Yeah, I was just looking actually at the math and came back here and saw this.
16 months of 22 days.
4 months per quarter.
352 day Ritual Year.
13 remainder days that I'm not sure how I will distribute.

I actually wanted to work in the paired elements as a way to describe the describe the influence of the months on opposite sides of the wheel upon each other.

Did you start Work on the 7th this month?
It would have been a really good day for me to start too.
It was a good day to plant for next year.
>>
File: IMG_9814.jpg (133KB, 750x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9814.jpg
133KB, 750x1038px
>>19436161
I've legit never run into that before Im sure it's bollocks but i am a mystically-inclined person with a lightsaber tattooed on me so it seemed like the sort of thing I would be aware of.
>>
In rituals like the LBRP do the words and names have intrinsic power, or are you supposed to keep in mind what they mean in English?

Also, how important is it to get the pronunciation right?
>>
>>19436266
You could distribute the remainder days as one per each full moon in the year. In an idealized society they could each be national holidays that exist outside of the rest of the calendar
>>
>>19436266
>13 remainder days that I'm not sure how I will distribute.
"seating" in the Mayan calendar was short (five or so) but considered 'high holidays'. I was thinking much the same.

I started my serious Work like a month ago now.
>>
>>19436304
From my understanding, the words have intrinsic power if you have faith in the paradigm youre using. Whenever I am doing the LBRP I am not thinking of the words in english or their meanings at all. It is purely mechanical.

With the LBRP, it uses Hebrew words. Hebrew is composed entirely of consonants in its alphabet, and there are many valid ways to pronounce the same word. That being said, try your best but you probably do not have to worry about the pronunciation too much.
>>
>>19436258
Demon is a meaningless word in this context. Why do occultists have these autistic semantic arguments all the time?
>>
>>19436367

Autism.
>>
>>19436367
It's no different than any other field's jargon.
We need to know exactly what we're talking about.
If half of the participants think they're talking about X and the other half think they're talking about Y, the discussion isn't going to get very far.
>>
>>19436335
Not to mention AGLA is a notariqon and there is endless debate about how to pronounce it.
>>
>>19436367
>Demon is a meaningless word in this context
I agree.
So why use it?
>>
>>19436402
It sounds better than spirit.
>>
>>19436436
>It sounds better than spirit.
But Sloane MSS 3825 uses "spirit".
>>
>>19436455
That's fine. I'll just keep calling them Demons.
>>
File: seh6p.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
seh6p.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>19436482
And you'll keep being wrong as fuck in terms of the most reliable source texts and the historicity of the term 'Goes/Goetia'.
>>
>>19436498
Why do you care so much what I call them? I can't imagine the Demons themselves care.
>>
>>19436509
>why should we care about what the actual texts say, and how they came to be?

A thousand reasons:
>Accuracy
>Education
>Preservation
>Basis for research
>[TRIGGER]ing larping """traditionalists""" who complain about everyone larping
>etc.
>>
>>19436528
>get called Daemons by ancient Greeks
>get called Demons by modern dude
If they don't care, neither should you.
>>
>>19436528
My spergometer is going off the charts
>>
>>19436528
You gotta start smoking a little more sacramental opium nigga damn
>>
>>19436560
Greek daimonos don't equate with the english meaning and use of the word demon. That would be kakodaimonos, evil spirit.
>>
>>19436560
>>get called Daemons by ancient Greeks
In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeJmən/)[1] is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.
>>
>>19436593
In this context, Demon is just a placeholder for "spirit". To the ears of an ancient spirit, I doubt it makes a difference.
>>
>>19436612
You don't hear anyone calling the Good Folk demons.
>>
>>19436626

Not witnessing it does not equal it not happening, puddin.
>>
File: Wong.png (245KB, 467x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wong.png
245KB, 467x267px
>>19434959

Archives of past & recent /omg/ here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n98ccw8vzt0o5ss/AACFJArgdukvMnxJyz3wmvkLa?dl=0
>>
>>19436560
Daimones were personal spirits, not dissimilar to the HGA/Augoides/Genius.

They were not evoked for petty tasks.

That's what the Goes were for.

>>19436569
>lol, history is autisms, we should just make random shit up as we go!!!
>>
http://tibet.net/2017/08/process-to-select-the-15th-dalai-lama-to-begin-in-next-one-or-two-years-dalai-lama/

Best of luck, Gelugs.

Try not to get CHICOM'd.
>>
>>19434959
redpill me on the Archons.
>>
>>19436779
Then they'll be mighty pleased when I call them Demons.
>>
>>19436793
>the 15th Dalai Lama, unlike the 14 preceding ones, would be chosen while his predecessor was still alive.

Huh. I guess that's what I would do if the Chinese had been making statements about not recognizing my future incarnation for like 7 years.

That's crazy though. It also has the fun implication that multiple incarnations of you can just be wandering around bumping into each other at the same time
>>
>>19436812
Architects of reality in four classes:
>Iynges
>Synoches
>Teletarchs
And FINALLY...
>Daimones
So relevant to the current sperggasm.

Don't buy late Gnostic sources; these entities are old as fuck and there may be a link between Ophanim and Iynges.
>>
>>19436850
Things will get worse before they get better.

"We live in spiritually degenerate times" as HH says.
>>
File: 1431798730190.jpg (1MB, 2400x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1431798730190.jpg
1MB, 2400x1426px
>>19436870
It's a pretty interesting concept, though. What could the Chinese Communist Party do to enforce their law against unlicensed reincarnation?
>>
>>19436860
>Don't buy late Gnostic sources
Why? What do they say?
>>
>>19436793
I'm honestly really fucking glad he's not ending the institution like he implied he may. I knew China was fucking batshit when they wrote into law that any incarnation made without a valid permit would be "invalid and illegal." Like bro you can't bring the cycle of death and rebirth of the living Buddha under the legislative order of the PROC. That isn't how this works.
>>
>>19436886
Install another puppet in Tibet, sanctions to put pressure on trade partners with India or some shit, maybe invade India or Nepal.
>>
>>19436886
well firstly it would give them premise to jail whoever it is. Secondly it allows them to say "this person is an invalid incarnation, the true Buddha is in fact this (conveniently Chinese) guy who is under our control"
>>
>>19436903
>>19436910
That's what I assumed, and generally what you'll get out of an atheist government like China is today, but is there anything more interesting or topical they COULD do? What happens if he just is executed repeatedly in every new incarnation?
>>
>>19436910
>Buddha
Tf, Lama** excuse me, brain not fully operational this evening.
>>
>>19436898
>>19436886
The Dalai Lama doesn't "reincarnate" exactly. It's rather more complex than that. Any given DL is probably going to be an arhat at death anyhow. The office of Dalai Lama is a line of emanations of Avalokitesvara, meaning it's less that they're gonna go find where the Dalai Lama reincarnated, as his individuality is hopefully long obliterated, but find where the next Avalokitesvara emanation is, as opposed to viewing it as "personality/affinities" of the previous office holder.

Also this may come as a surprise, and this is not meant to invalidate anyone's real or desired sovereignty, but the office was created by China, and has historically been subject to Chinese approval, so yes actually, as much as we have a Magna Carta, there's perfectly valid historical evidence for legal basis for intervention in Tibetan affairs.

Don't get baited by either side's surface rhetoric. This is waaaaaaay beyond "feudal theocracies v. belligerent reds; it's the culmination of a conflict that's been going since before Genghis Khan.
>>
>>19436933
I see what you're saying. The central Tibet administration does call it "reincarnation" tho. And China does call their legislation on the subject "Management of the Reincarnation of Living Buddhas"
>>
>>19436933
But what you're saying makes sense. that it's like a series of manifestations from a single source, as opposed to a successive incarnational daisychain.
>>
>>19436933
That's interesting itself, however. The Communist regime swore off essentially everything from China's previous existence, and really only go back to root through them when they are looking for excuses and things to support them, ignoring the things that oppose their actions.

With that in mind, it's hard to say I believe they're doing any of that for spiritual reasons or even for ancient political reasons.
>>
>>19436933
This is the most informed opinion on this issue I've ever seen from a westerner. Thanks
>>
>>19436933
>there's perfectly valid historical evidence for legal basis for intervention in Tibetan affairs.

regardless of historical validity of Chinese intervention, I just am taken aback by the patent absurdity of the suggestion that you need to file a permit with the damn government to have a manifestation of a bodhisattva.
>>
>>19436933
I am so glad I come from a long line of mystics and dark sorcerors and don't have to deal with anything but blood feuds and other mystics and dark sorcerors.
>>
>>19436980
Really it all boils down to the extent of Tibet's Will to be Tibet.

I can't really take sides here; I've seen both the Gelug school and the Chicoms do really fucking retarded things while navigating the current manifestation of this crisis.
>>
>>19437013
What's your favorite school of Tibetan Buddhism?
>>
>>19434959
You know, I've found a handful of mega upload libraries involving interests of mine. The temple of Solomon, /his/ reading, a philosophy one, two small not so good occult ones, the pol reading list, a one on monsters (ghosts and vampires), and textbook one.
Please, is there any other good mega collections that have ebooks with something like conspiracy, occult, banned or out of print texts, fringe political or philosophy, quantum or weird science, fringe history. Anything that is not from the collections I generally mentioned above.
I am having trouble linking the ones I mentioned but the one in OP, /his/ and /pol/ are the most complete. The others are meh.
>>
>>19435374

We don't need library space taken up by general texts that can be found online.
>>
>>19436984
Lucky bastard. I don't even know what happened with my bloodline. Indian shamans, freemasons, a Golden Dawn initiate, a handful of schizophrenics, and some new agers just ran smack into each other. I like to think your bloodline doesn't have much to do with your occult practices, but I got involved in occult politics pretty much out of the cradle.
>>
>>19437013
I mean I'm honestly way too under informed on the greater situation to have a properly educated political opinion here. I appreciate the Dalai Lama as an institution and I'd rather an atheistic government not appoint his successor, though. Although I do have to check my tendancy to be automatically drawn to underdog, regardless of the facts.
>>
>>19437013
>Gelug school and the Chicoms do really fucking retarded things
So we know how dumb China's been.

Gelug school has banned practice of Dorje Shugden, with HH going so far as to decry him as a Hungry Ghost because some of them were on the Chicom payroll.

The problem here is that actually cuts out one of the backbones of the Theocracy, DS's oracles, who were the ones who ordered the Exile to begin with, probably the only reason there's even a vestige of an independent Tibet today.

These developments, alongside the murders, have created a polarized climate that's been producing infighting and schisms as resentment from otherwise politically neutral DS practitioners has been high.

Again I reiterate not to get baited by either side's rhetorical platform. Both sides are playing to blindly devoted and hardline bases.

I mean, not that it matters much.

We've only got three hundred and ten years until Apocalypse according to Kalachakra.
>>
>>19437079
In order:
Kagyu
Nyingma
Sakya
Gelug

>>19437091
PRoC are NOT good guys here. They lie CONSTANTLY. They pass dumbshit laws. They attempt assassinations.
Again, this is not a simple conflict.
>>
>>19437090
My paternal bloodline is Plymouth brethren on both sides so I would definitely say it doesn't define your practices haha.

My maternal grandfather was p occulty though, and my maternal grandmother and astrologer (aw).
>>
>>19437107
Adam, Noah, Abraham, and five others - Moses, Jesus, the White-Clad One, Muhammad, and Mahdi - with tamas, are in the asura-naga caste. The eighth will be the blinded one. The seventh will manifestly come to the city of Baghdad in the land of Mecca, (the place) in this world where a portion of the asura (caste) will have the form of the powerful, merciless mlecchas.

If you ask who propagated the Dharma of the mlecchas, it says, "Adam, Noah, and Abraham of the asura (caste) and, from the naga caste, the five others with tamas: Moses, this one, and The White-Clad One, Muhammad, and The Emanation. That eighth one will be the blinded one. The seventh will manifestly come to the cities of Baghdad and so on in the land of Mecca." Those with these names of non-Buddhists, and so on, will propagate the Dharma of the asuras. Among these, the one called "The White-Clad One" is Mahamayin. That one will propagate the Dharma of the asuras and so on in the cities of the land of Mecca and so on. If you ask what kind of land is that, it says, "(It is the place) in this world where the asura caste will have the form of the powerful, merciless mlecchas."
>>
>>19437090
That's about what mine looks like only with more witches of varying degrees and a lot of mystery figures. Your blood determines things like high trait openness and low fucks, so the occult is just one outcome.
>>
File: IMG_9820.jpg (48KB, 750x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9820.jpg
48KB, 750x601px
>>19437124
Ughhh my feels when my company is literally producing propoganda for them as we speak.
>>
>>19436860
>Iynges
>Synoches
>Teletarchs
>Daimones
>zoroastrianism
>old as fuck
(citation missing)
>>
>>19437148
Your retarded ass knows that Zoroastrianism is one of the most ancient still practiced religions right? Why is it so hard to use google?
>>
File: smug crowley.jpg (161KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug crowley.jpg
161KB, 620x413px
>>19437130
>Plymouth brethren
Zozzle.

>>19437133
I keep waiting for the White Minaret to come down.
>>
>>19437154
>>19437148
>implying the Chaldean Oracles are Zoroastrian and not a rearrangement of fragments from sources ranging from well known to obscure and lost in the Neoplatonic tradition

The sources in COZ are older than Hypostasis of the Archons. Period.
>>
>>19436313
You've been thinking about this more than I have.
But, you've got me thinking again so I'm working on it now.
I'm going to work on it until I get it finished the way I want it and then I'm going to start writing for it, and then transition over to this "calendar".
>>
>>19437107
>We've only got three hundred and ten years until Apocalypse according to Kalachakra.

Even more reason to gain Attainment in this life
>>
>>19437087
Your understanding of how this works is extremely weak.
Sharing links in a thread does not equal taking up space in the mega.
>>
>>19437164
I have that pic in a frame so I can force people to do lines off it, if it be their Will. The strategy is to bound up to them and say "do one for Aleister" and then bound off again, in places where this is situationally appropriate. I see it as a form of devotion to the man.
>>
>>19437154
>"Blind Rage" in Children on the Autism Spectrum

>>19437178
>The sources in COZ are older than Hypostasis of the Archons. Period.
omg! really?
>>
>>19437203
Yes but suggesting that it needs it is wrong.
>>
>>19437258
u r a ritard palo was saying the link needed Bertrand freaking Russell not that the mega needed anything at all.
>>
>>19437135
I ended up a pretty different being from the traits I was likely to inherit, though. I got the unique opportunity to take control of my own mind during its formative years, so who knows what I did to myself then.
>>
File: Mizz_Scarlet.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Mizz_Scarlet.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>19437258
I didn't suggest the mega needed anything from the link.
You didn't visit the link, and you didn't read the essay.
If you had done either, you would have seen how the one would have fit in with a number of the essays in the other.
If I thought anything was needed in the mega, I would have come straight out and said "This would fit well in the mega"
By the by, I HAVE given two books to the mega.
I know quiet well what fits there and what doesn't.
If I share something with this thread, it is independent of the mega and for general interest only.
>>
File: 1300044776986[1].jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986[1].jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>19437186
>not purposefully straddling the line to total awareness so you can experience the Eshaton in its' fullest possible sense

I shiggy diggy
>>
Soc. media updates from NOTO: someone I know just made a slightly uncomfortable-looking Shoemaker sign her titties. I'm giggling.
>>
Are there any rituals to bring the world closer to its end?
>>
File: Dees_Mirror_Case.jpg (120KB, 336x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dees_Mirror_Case.jpg
120KB, 336x370px
>>19437313
I've read an argument for the Enochian Keys if including the lost pieces.
>>
>>19437164
>White Minaret

It's a good thing the Qadian one is directly east of Damascus and directly south of hundreds of Shia holy sites. That place is getting so fucked if China and India ever really decide to go at it
>>
>>19437361
>Enochian Keys
Good thing it is just some spoopy horse stuff OL'JayDee wrote in his silly made up language.
>>
>when your responses always seem to kill discussion in the thread

Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam |
Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayaa
>>
>>19437513
>13

Lol. I've had this exact thought about myself I think we're just paranoid bruv
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-HOmI74xnM

What does this mantra mean?

I can't find it in the hevajra tantra
>>
File: CuJLNDA[1].jpg (43KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
CuJLNDA[1].jpg
43KB, 612x612px
>>19437538
google suggests this is connected with the True Buddha School which is one of many cults that clever Tibetan initiates established in the west. It may or may not be related to the Hevajra Tantra but I strongly doubt it
>>
If anyone feels like entertaining a skeptic, answer me thusly:

How can it be said that these invocation and evocation rituals & results are nothing more than a delusion or hallucination brought about by ceremony?

Do you practitioners ever form your own rituals, or do you just follow instruction manuals out of some text written once?

Where do these ideas of spirits ruling over things such as the hours of the day come from?

It seems to be like an alternate form of mythology like Greek, Roman, and Pagan gods to me. Please don't take this as an insult to your religion. Your library is vast.
>>
>>19437579
>How can it be said that these invocation and evocation rituals & results are nothing more than a delusion or hallucination brought about by ceremony?

No one knows. /thread
>>
So I asked this a couple threads ago but there was a fair bit of autismos going on so it got drowned out.
Has anyone here used Heimia salicifolia / sinicuichi / sun opener for spiritual purposes and if so, experiences, warnings, recommendations, that sorta deal.
>>
>>19437313
>Are there any rituals to bring the world closer to its end?
I think satan worshippers call that the great work but not sure.
>>
>>19437579
>How can it be said that these invocation and evocation rituals & results are nothing more than a delusion or hallucination brought about by ceremony?
Because the areas of activation seen in neurotheolgical studies to not indicate metabolic or pathway activity in areas usually associated with delusion or hallucination.
>>
>>19437599
Links? To studies that relate to ceremonial magick?
>>
>>19437606
>Links
In the AA Philosophy folder.

>ceremonial
Nobody wants to screw with it.
Vajrayana, Orthodox, Catholic Nuns, and Kabbalists have been studied.
>>
>>19437614
I've briefly engaged in an independent study with Andy Newberg, the guy responsible for several of those studies
>>
File: crown[1].gif (6KB, 166x123px) Image search: [Google]
crown[1].gif
6KB, 166x123px
>>19437606
>>19437614
My Theory is that practiced magicians performing a ritual together at the very least synchronize delta and theta waves just like musicians
>>
>>19437628
You wanna find out? We could test that so easily with neurosky. Like we could literally just do that at a price tag of like $200
>>
>>19437614

I can appreciate and leave it at that. Rather not turn this into troll bait.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (35KB, 286x215px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
35KB, 286x215px
>>19437637
Sure bb. Neurosky is kind of controversial about its legitimacy though
>>19437639
You were pretty polite for a skeptic in this autistic ass thread, good work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xZDdVq2kQ
>>
>>19437628
>>19437637
Wasn't that a big thing with the Project Stargate / other CIA psychic shit. That Hemispheric Synchronizes were the best thing ever and they showed a marked improvement in their tests after using on?
>>
>>19437666
I try and stay away from CIA projects because I am susceptible to conspiracy theories, stargate is the remote viewing one though right? Link it up
>>
>>19437666
That's a pretty deep rabbit hole

The CIA has a lot of declassified stuff that's extremely interesting for people who are interested in the occult
>>
>>19437658
>Neurosky
I mean it's a $100 eeg, it's not exactly research grade equipment but I'm a baller on a budget lol

>>19437676
I know lol. It's the kind of thing where if I let myself fuck with it a little bit, I'll fuck with it A LOT. so I try to just stay away.
>>
>>19437666
the delta wave synchronization that shaula is talking about isn't referring to hemispheric synchronization (although I think this happens in musicians as well) so much as it's referring to synchronization of brainwaves between individuals. Studies show that musicians playing a duet will synchronize delta waves as they play.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121129093417.htm

Link to the study is at the bottom of the article
>>
>>19437687
EEGs as a whole aren't exactly research grade these days.
>>
File: yoda-advice-featured-1.jpg (171KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
yoda-advice-featured-1.jpg
171KB, 1536x864px
>>19436021
>>19436161
>>19436279
As someone who lost any interest in the bullshit about whether X or Y religion is "true" or not, I pretty much settled on Jedi, because fuck it, good mythos and pretty decent set of ethics.

Honestly, it's helped me a good deal as far as stress and anxiety is concerned. Though I should really get around to the "physical well-being" aspect of it.

I've yet to meet any Jedi who actually believe Star Wars is real. It's usually about the concepts involved, and the real-world inspirations for the Jedi. Admittedly a more general sort of spiritualism, with both Eastern and Western flavorings. Bit of curry, bit of bay leaf.

Not gonna lie, though. The part of me that wants to find evidence of psychokinesis is the same nerdy part of me that loves Star Wars.
>>
>>19437717
There are circumstances in which they're the best tool for the job. EEG has found a new niche in "mobile" studies, like anything that requires the participants to be up and moving around. Like say you want to take readings while someone is out moving around, outside a lab.

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00071/full

Also they're cheap as all fuck compared to any other thing
>>
>>19437779
I know, but fmribabbies have ruined the literature even though their own resolutions are shit and they don't know what any of it actually means.
>>
File: IMG_9821.jpg (82KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9821.jpg
82KB, 640x641px
>>19437753
>decent set of ethics

But...the condemnation of love and sex
>>
>>19437753
>Not following the Sith code.
>Shame anon, shame.
>>
File: IMG_9822.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9822.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>19437815
>have you ever heard the tale of darth Plagueis the wise...

It's gotta be grey all the way, the only way to bring balance to the force is equilibrium in the self sahn
>>
>>19437086
I really want that /his/ MEGA
>>
File: image_ca76f362.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_ca76f362.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>19437812
Jedi had no problem with sex, Ki-Adi Mundi had like eight wives because his species had a severe lack of males.

It's more a matter of attachment, like Anakin's whole issue. Luke did just fine in the end though, with his attachment to his friends. At least as far as Legends goes, they did away with that in the New Order, didn't they? And depending on if Rey is Luke's daughter, something similar must be going on in canon too.

In any case, real world situations for real world people. But hey, if you want to go celibate, plenty of other religions have holy men who take that path, what's one more?

>>19437815
You mean selfishness and domination over others? No thanks.
>>19437831
Equilibrium is a matter of self control. Balance is the way of the Jedi. The point is not to deny or "defeat" your Dark Side. It should be acknowledged, but it should be remembered that you control it. It does not control you.

It's very much a Buddhist concept. Basically, note the bad feelings, but let them wash over, then let go. It's the difference between Luke mourning his aunt and uncle then taking initiative for a noble cause, and Anakin mourning his mother, then slaughtering everyone in the vicinity.

But this is probably best for a different thread. The point is, one's evil thoughts don't go away just because one ignores them. The best you can do is learn not to take their advice.
>>
File: 1444271827931.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1444271827931.png
73KB, 241x228px
>>19437107
>We've only got three hundred and ten years until Apocalypse
W-working with the Tesseract can prevent this right? Hand over the manuscript p-please.
>>
File: Defense Against the Dark.jpg (34KB, 334x499px) Image search: [Google]
Defense Against the Dark.jpg
34KB, 334x499px
Possibly a stupid question, but does anybody know if there's an ebook of pic related, or anything by Hans Holzer? I've been struggling to find anything but starting to think I'll just need to buy something or check my Local Library™
>>
>>19437672
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/the-stargate-collection/
>>
File: lies.jpg (35KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
35KB, 480x479px
>>19437897
>Jedi had no problem with sex, Ki-Adi Mundi had like eight wives because his species had a severe lack of males.

reeeeee this was under Unique Circumstances.
i defer to you tho.

>>19438199
Holy fucking TIF files batman.
>>
File: PAT1.png (102KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
PAT1.png
102KB, 800x685px
>>19438234
>Holy fucking TIF files batman.

Can't expect the search to be easy friend
>>
>>19438245
One anon a while back had a giant fucking PDF set with all the files on it instead of the scattered mess most places have.
Like the tard I am I didn't save the link when he posted it and the thread died quick
>>
File: PAT5.png (60KB, 654x532px) Image search: [Google]
PAT5.png
60KB, 654x532px
>>19438263
If you know how to UTFSE you won't have any problems
>>
So what's the goal of Thelema, K&C of the HGA?
>>
File: IMG_1316.jpg (231KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
231KB, 776x960px
Bump
>>
>>19435391
Holy shit fucking faggots tell me fucking something about this shitty book.
>>
>>19438912

That's the first goal. The ultimate goal is "Crossing the Abyss".
>>
>>19439589
>"Crossing the Abyss".

Is that what Liber ThIShARB is about?
>>
>>19439687

Yeah, more-or-less. And Liber Cheth. The Vision and the Voice, probably has the most to say about it.
>>
>>19438269
Nigga if you've got some source on it then by all mean tell me. "Complete CIA psychic research PDF" and variations of that just take me to their main database.
>>
Is the Sefirot incomplete in some way? I read somewhere there were more than 10 emanations, using another culture's configuration.
>>
>>19439752

No. Just because somebody says something, doesn't make it true. If you believe otherwise, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you.
>>
File: grade-chart-old.png (46KB, 280x448px) Image search: [Google]
grade-chart-old.png
46KB, 280x448px
>>19439777
>I have a bridge ... that I would like to sell you.
Calm down there Elron.
>>
>>19439787

What kind of creepy shithead goes around tut-tutting folks for calling yesterday's terrorist attack, "terrorism"?

Sometimes, he pushes me from actively loathing him to outright hating him. And I don't want to hate him.
>>
>>19439793
>93
A scared old man who has been pushed out of one of the few institutions that gave his life functional meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>19439806
>pushed out of one of the few institutions that gave his life functional meaning
Twice, I might add.
>>
>>19439817
>>19439806
>>19439793
What?
>>
>>19439820
Secret Records affixed in the Aethyr.
>>
>>19439820
An A.'.A.'. head making an ass of themselves and essentially pushing away who could potentially be his strongest allies.
>>
>>19439806
>A scared old man who has been pushed out of one of the few institutions that gave his life functional meaning.

I am Jack's smirking revenge
>>
>>19439806
>>19439817

Damn it! I don't want to feel sympathy.

Is he out again?

>>19439828

Really, at least one of his few natural allies.
>>
>>19439846
>Is he out again?
As of like a couple years ago.
They tried to kick his partner out too but abstained as nobody else was fit to run the lodge, from what I gather.
>>
Do A.'.A.'. members actually believe they are an 'the one true order that always has been' or w/e the fuck Crowley claimed?

Cause honestly that is on par with Pauline Christianity beliefs like the cracker being the literal body of christ.
>>
>>19439793
>road rage is now terrorism
wew lad
>>
>>19439573
calling us faggots will get us to acknowledge you and your retarded book for sure, buddy, for sure.
>>
>>19440038
>The police are all saying it was unintentional and the guy fucking panicked when his car got hit by a bat by a pack of known violent fuckwits
>No guys it was le ebil Nazi who wanted to murder people.
Ape come on man, you're smarter then this.
>>
>>19440049
>the police said it was unintentional
yeah, pigs never lie, and theyre the bastion of truth and justice. dont you have some boots to lick, faggot?
>>
>>19440061
>Being this triggered that your narrative isn't being supported
>>
>>19439877
Seriously its like believing mary was a virgin.
>>
>>19440061
All that matters is that our guy gets acquitted, which he will
>>
>>19440065
>shilling this hard for nazis and cops
>>19440075
sounds like the both of you could use a curbstomping
>>
>>19440030
>the book is now mine
>>
File: Delicious.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>19440079
>>
File: DHIoY8ZWsAEWDtf.jpg (78KB, 1247x278px) Image search: [Google]
DHIoY8ZWsAEWDtf.jpg
78KB, 1247x278px
>>19440075
Why would be be "your guy" if it's a non ideological road rage incident?
>>
>>19440107
>be be
>>
>>19440110
>he
Excuse the typo, but I don't think the comment is particularly hard to parse out even with the error.

Why would it need to be framed as ideological approval when the first assertion in the negative was that it was a non ideological incident of road rage? Even if that was the case, manslaughter is still on the table.
>>
>>19440117
>Even if that was the case, manslaughter is still on the table.

I don't give a shit about ideaologies here, I'm just a spelling
>nazi

Also I'm expecting manslaughter myself, with years served.
>>
>>19440120
>ideaologies

Shit fuck nvm I'll go back to lurking
>>
>>19436760
Do you have any plans to grab older threads from the archives, or are you just gonna keep up with the current ones?
>>
>>19440061
Facebook doesn't lie that chargerfag was a brainless progressive leftist from ohio.
>>
>>19440107
Some of our guys are pussies who can't drive. Doesn't make it murder.
>>
>>19437859
Not him, but it may be one of the ones linked in these threads.

http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2872368/
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2134801/
>>
Man, it's almost like we have 3 other boards for this sort of discussion.
It's almost like unless they guys car was powered by fucking magic it has no place being discussed here.
>>
>>19440133
>Some of our guys are pussies who can't drive
"You're queer. Go home. You have no testosterone."

>>19440130
>people can't sell their cars
>people can't buy used cars
>doesn't matter of dude posted pics of himself buying the vehicle in question

It's funny to me you guys can't shore up the intellectual coherence to decide if dude's a hero for the cause or a false flag crisis actor.
>>
>>19440049
>The police are all saying it was unintentional and the guy fucking panicked

It's being investigated (by the police) as a criminal homicide. Do you usually drive your car full speed into a crowd of people when you panic?

>unintentional

>>19440133
>Can't drive

How exactly does one "unintentionally" ram a car into a crowd of people?
>>
>>19439859

Last I heard -- some time ago -- it was still pending. Poor bastard.

I suppose my relation to him will always shade from complex to problematic.

>>19439877
>Do A.'.A.'. members actually believe they are an 'the one true order that always has been' or w/e the fuck Crowley claimed?

Depends on how you're defining AA.

>>19440049
>>The police are all saying it was unintentional

Nope.

>2017 and forgetting about the Internet.
>>
>>19440144
>Full speed
>Video shows the guy slamming on his breaks and trying to swerve out of the way
People are fucking stupid and can't drive for shit on normal days, people hit the gas instead of the break backing out of Wal Mart.
>Wow I'm being swarmed by a crowd of violet psychopaths who beat the elderly with bikelocks. I can stay completely calm and composed here
If the guy was going for a Multicultural Truck of Peace he wouldn't have tried to brake or avoid them in any way.
>>
>>19434959
Hello.
Newfag (at least to magick here)
As far as i've found out, sigils can be powerful. But how powerful are they actually?
How can they be enhanced, if they can?
>>
>>19440142
Hey, IJS the IWW needs more dues paying members if the neonazis are gonna start targeting 'em.

https://youtu.be/AxISjcNlS0A
>>
File: IMG_20170814_143451470.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_143451470.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>19440143
>you guys
They don't like me over there.
>>
>>19440143
It's true. Maybe if you went to the gym, you'd have a clearer view on things.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/16/study_muscle_men_more_politically_conservative_than_others/
>>
>>19440172
>stirnerposting
fuck off
>>19440177
>braindead chads spend their time lifting weights instead of reading political theory
>turns out that if youre braindead, youre likely to be politically conservative
color me shocked!
>>
File: beststirner.png (435KB, 735x349px) Image search: [Google]
beststirner.png
435KB, 735x349px
>>19440172
>stirner
Don't dream it, meme it :3
>>
>>19440183
Dude, you can't bench 225, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You're clearly an unhealthy pussy.
>>
>>19440195
thats fine, take away my right to vote and let the chads run the country. theyll run it into the ground in a week and then we can Mussolini all of them in one fell swoop. it's a win win.
>>
File: 1411664953631.jpg (69KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411664953631.jpg
69KB, 500x360px
>>19440192
Whatever it spooks to be left the spook alone and not get my creative nothing get spooked away by collectivist bullspook. I also have quite a bit of Novatore, now that is a man who has set his cause on nothing.
>>
File: Come on now.jpg (79KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
Come on now.jpg
79KB, 499x498px
>>19440183
>The polygendered omnisexual gopherkin aren't the braindead political faction.
>>
>>19440195
I don't give a shit about voting so meh.
>>
>>19440200
>we can Mussolini all of them
How are you gonna do that when you can't even get into shape?
>>
>>19440219
Obviously the swole left will save us :^)
>>
>>19440219
your muscles will come in handy in the labor camps
>>
>>19440159
>Video shows the guy slamming on his breaks and trying to swerve out of the way

Uh...which video did you watch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFR-iHmTWVo

Note the brake lights....after he slams into a crowd.

>>19440177
>>19440183

It says that if you're a musclebound broke ass, you're more likely to want economic policy that gives you other people's money, and but if you're rich, you want policy that lets you keep your money. Either way, muscleboundness is correlated with making decisions with sole regard for self-interest. I wonder what the biological mechanism is for that.
>>
>>19440253
>accidental
did they pull him out of the car and dismember him? cause it's a shame if they didnt
>>
>>19440253
Dude, you're a chick, so stfu. It's not like you have any say anyway. Do squats and forget politics.
>>
>>19440273
poe's law in action
>>
File: That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg (48KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg
48KB, 441x439px
>This whole thread recently
I mean it's /x/ so I don't know what I really expected.
>>
>>19440277
http://gizmodo.com/godwin-of-godwins-law-by-all-means-compare-these-shi-1797807646
>>
>>19440177
Ape is not a commie or antifa.
>>
>>19440289
>I mean it's /x/ so I don't know what I really expected.

No this is /pol/ invading us
>>
>>19437908
What do you understand by apocalypse? I think it is the end of the Kali Yuga, not the end of the world.
>>
>>19440309
>"Muh /pol/ invasion"
Anon I browse both, /x/ is plenty retarded on its own.
The scary other board isn't invading.
>>
>>19440316
>I think it is the end of the Kali Yuga

I swear Kali Yuga doesn't end for another tens of thousands of years but the internet wants to tell you otherwise for some reason.
>>
File: jebplscrashthefash.png (436KB, 480x613px) Image search: [Google]
jebplscrashthefash.png
436KB, 480x613px
>>19440307
>implying I'm not a Jebite Posadist-Syndicalist
>>
>>19440325
>yeb!

haahhahahahaaaahahahahhahaaaaaah
>>
File: FaceApp_1502306157135.jpg (719KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502306157135.jpg
719KB, 1280x1280px
>>19440325
I know, you dont like nazis, but are you anti-racism?
>>
>>19440309
I found /omg/ threads through /pol/ and /his/ actually. Thanks.
Has the quality of the threads always been this low? This thread has a distinct lack of occult discussion.
>>
>>19440335
yeah it's always this bad be sure to never return to this blasted wasteland
>>
>>19440335
Do you understand how old is this thread? Even if we are anon, we "know" each other, I find pretty normal that casual discussions like this one comes up on the thread. I mean, I almost learned English reading this thread (yrah I know, I need to learn more)
>>
>I think I'll check on the thread today to see what substantive occult discussion is occurring

>mfw /pol/ lashes out at everyone else whenever their klan makes a horrific mistake just like a frustrated autistic child

>>19440273

>do squats and forget politics

maybe if more of you idiots did that you'd stop taking your sexual frustrations out on innocent bystanders
>>
>>19440140
Not that guy, and have no relation whatsoever to this conversation, but... thank you so goddamn much, I just found several of the books I've been looking for with one of those links.
>>
>>19440335
Haven't posted on /his/ in ages. In fact the last known reference to my library on his was a couple months back so you've at least had to have been participating through the development of ZHA.

If you came from /pol/, as far as I know have only been asking /pagan/ to remove my links because they're hostile to about a third of the library's contents, and the vast majority of references to me in any capacity are only the library; last known reference to /omg/ on /pol/ was july: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132391956/#132409472

So that's how full of shit THAT claim is.
>>
>>19440348
Things don't get fun until after the bump limit when we start talking about the deep shit.
>>
>>19440359
>because they're hostile to about a third of the library's contents

I bet most of these are vargistas kek
>>
File: c5e.jpg (40KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
c5e.jpg
40KB, 640x750px
>>19440361
This is also true.
>>
>>19440359
I came here after being told to fuck off to /x/ too many times.

I like occultism, but not enough to indulge your kabbalah nonsense. Is that why you hate /pol/? Because we reject the most autistic element your hobby?
>>
>>19440334
who isn't anti-racism?
>>
>>19440367
Yes, the OP is.
Highlights include:
>No Zoroastrianism allowed
>Celts didn't use drugs because degenerate
>Kabbalah was ripped off from Babylon
>Other assortments of new age garbage

I have a hunch it's smilefag making the threads. That or another /fringe/fag.
>>
>>19440356
>Maybe we should avoid lynching a guy until we know more about what happened, because it might be a horrific accedent

>Wow look at all these ebil /pol/ Nazis attacking people
Namefag pls
>>
>>19440334
This picture is amazing
>>
>>19440379
>he said to a dude who doesn't even consider Kabbalah inherently necessary to the vast majority of Work.

I mean, you get your daily dose of nondualist contemplation one way or another. Ain't nobody said it had to be Hebrew based.
>>
File: 1464079480519.jpg (786KB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1464079480519.jpg
786KB, 1280x2001px
>>19440373
I like it when we let our hair down and talk about the beating heart of the occult. It's about the only time I actually learn anything
>>
>>19440379
>i dont understand anything about kabbalah
>therefore it's autistic
spotted the autist. and he goes on /pol/! doesn't get much more stereotypical than that.
>>
>>19440394
That's because while bumps are in effect we get swarmed by newtards asking things that can be found with 15 seconds on google so most of us are wasting out time handholding the incapable until traffic ITT recedes a bit.
>>
File: tafel_135_small.jpg (105KB, 495x800px) Image search: [Google]
tafel_135_small.jpg
105KB, 495x800px
>>19440404
I miss visible sages used for their intended purpose. Also when titties in an artistic or historic context was worksafe.
>>
>>19440404
>That's because while bumps are in effect we get swarmed by newtards asking things that can be found with 15 seconds on google so most of us are wasting out time handholding the incapable until traffic ITT recedes a bit.

We just keep bowls of pearls out for swine
>>
>>19440387
I think he maybe is anti-white, or he just troll /pol/ retards, dunno.

But yeah, answering your question, only retards are racist.
>>
>>19440417
It's pointless to hate people for things they didn't get a say in, and even easier in fact, to hate people for their own choices.
>>
>>19440412
I mean, I miss Totse but we're just gonna have to cope.

>>19440415
The mysteries have perfectly adequate guardians regardless of whether or not it's put out publicly. This is largely why I have little issue getting into the mechanics of initiation. I could do hour long podcasts on it for a month solid and it would do literally nothing because the "servants are few & secret".
>>
>>19435883
What draws me the most is Jack, but only like one of his french girls.
>>
>>19440415
I dont understand why you wouldn't just google something if you're curious about it. I like it when people ask questions that are not easily answered because that actually provokes discussion
>>19440412
I've never had a problem posting artistic nudes here
>>
>>19440417
>I think he maybe is anti-white, or he just troll /pol/ retards, dunno.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
>>
>>19440379
>kabbalah
>the most autistic element
Anon, I...
>>
>>19440412
not to be picky anon but I think that's milk thistle.

>>19440427
>I miss Totse
We should try Slack, that's my theory
>>
File: Srila-Prabhupada-makes-a-point.jpg (140KB, 1501x978px) Image search: [Google]
Srila-Prabhupada-makes-a-point.jpg
140KB, 1501x978px
>>19440423
>implying being born a nigger isn't just karma
Very naive.
>>
File: FaceApp_1502295564008.jpg (750KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502295564008.jpg
750KB, 1280x1280px
>>19440433
Porque no tiene sentido odiar una raza, sea cual sea ésta.

>mfw black hitler is Idris Elba
>>
>>19440436
krshnits pls go
>>
File: 1501402374253.jpg (50KB, 397x346px) Image search: [Google]
1501402374253.jpg
50KB, 397x346px
>>19440436
>this is what Vaishnavs actually believe
>>
>>19437579
I started by following the instructions of others such as the golden dawn, but then moved on to creating my own variations. Even so much of it is up to subjective analysis. I basically try to take a more pragmatic approach, focusing on actually manipulating the world around me, In order to determine the effectiveness of different magic systems. However 7/10 times you're better off just working to do something rather than praying or casting a spell. At least until we can recreate the philosopher's stone.
>>
File: AztlanMapNewAmerican.jpg (40KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
AztlanMapNewAmerican.jpg
40KB, 350x277px
>>19440450
La reconquista está llegando, Hermano.
>>
>>19440436
>Media power
>Race Card
>PAWGs
Sounds like someone at the karma office is doing a shit job.
>>
>>19440454
You can't reach liberation trapped in an inadequate vessel. Better luck next time.
>>
>>19440462
>lets make the place we escaped to just like the place we left behind

Thank God most hispanics are smarter than this
>>
File: 148573695.jpg (161KB, 506x339px) Image search: [Google]
148573695.jpg
161KB, 506x339px
>>19440468
>he thinks he can reach Mukti without shattering the Vedic purity injunctions
>>
File: oscarzetaacosta.jpg (185KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oscarzetaacosta.jpg
185KB, 884x1200px
>>19440471
>Aztlan
>"transplants"
Nigga the border crossed us, not the other way around.
>>
>>19440493
We shouldn't have cheaped out on the blankets.
>>
>>19440427
>The mysteries have perfectly adequate guardians regardless of whether or not it's put out publicly. This is largely why I have little issue getting into the mechanics of initiation. I could do hour long podcasts on it for a month solid and it would do literally nothing because the "servants are few & secret".

QFT

>>19440433

En verdad.
>>
>>19440462
Nah "my" reconquista happened 525 years ago.

Honestly, my ideology is not commie at all, but I don't like what is happening in USA. All that racism should end asap, because it will bring only useless suffering. People should have learn from history by now...
>>
>>19440493
Stop shit posting, there's literally a higher chance that the Mexican government will collapse than there is of Aztlan happening. Watch how many rich hispanics would come out of the woodwork to pacify your ignorant asses if a separatist movement actually became real. You're as cucked as anyone else in America
>>
>>19440523

If only they were entertaining. It's the problem with /pol/.
>>
File: 1ad.jpg (36KB, 460x450px) Image search: [Google]
1ad.jpg
36KB, 460x450px
>>19440499
>I don't like what is happening in USA
Me either.

>>19440499
We let your asses starve at Plymouth, holomodor style.
>>
Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
File: 1bc.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1bc.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>19440532
>>
File: know.gif (10KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
know.gif
10KB, 128x122px
>>19440427
>I mean, I miss Totse but we're just gonna have to cope.

Jesus christ I feel like a lost jew of the interwebs, wandering through the desert
>>
File: k.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>19440532
>Guys! I reported something! Look at how cool I am guys! Look!
God anon. Teach me how to be so cool
>>
>>19440550
The only reason I'm here is after ten thousand "HAB U GUISE HERD OF SHITPOSTCHAN ITS A KEWL NEW SITE" then shitpostchan actually invaded and I lost my login in one of the late resets and finally said "Fuck it this place is 4chan light now, may as well go to the source of the autism".

Ten years on I still have a mixed bag of feels.
>>
File: 1433165898030.jpg (75KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433165898030.jpg
75KB, 479x640px
>>19440531
And we took your land and turned your culture to nothing but bead art and alcoholism.
>>
File: Jean_Noblet_tarot_22[1].jpg (44KB, 306x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jean_Noblet_tarot_22[1].jpg
44KB, 306x500px
>>19440550
>I feel like a lost jew of the interwebs, wandering through the desert

I know that feel
>>
File: thoth.jpg (131KB, 317x464px) Image search: [Google]
thoth.jpg
131KB, 317x464px
>>19440493
>493
gibe me that back

>>19440559
so you're saying if i spam Slack at you you'll follow me to the promised land
>>
>>19440560
Hey our bead art was killer before the firewater mate.
>>
File: a_bygone_era.gif (13KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
a_bygone_era.gif
13KB, 720x450px
>>19440550
https://web.archive.org/web/20081011202848/http://www.totse.com:80/

Closest we're gonna get. Sometimes it times out, some stuff isn't accessible no matter what due to poor indexing by the bot. This is the last mirror made before it passed away in 2009.
>>
File: 1372389545527.jpg (129KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1372389545527.jpg
129KB, 500x665px
>>19440570
Have to have something to buy as a souvenir when when we go to the petting zoo.

So, shitposting aside, what is it with wizard eyes? Is it all the staring into the Abyss or just sitting in front of a computer all day?
>>
>>19440581
>ywn play Diablo 1 while waiting for Jeff to fish his cat out of the server closet again
Fucking END ME.
>>
File: 1453864393051.jpg (34KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453864393051.jpg
34KB, 620x349px
>>19440584
I dunno maybe it's that Wytchblood genetics peeking out.
>>
File: wizard eyes.jpg (8KB, 91x86px) Image search: [Google]
wizard eyes.jpg
8KB, 91x86px
>>19440595
I could see that, it does seem to run in the family.
>>
>>19440589
>ywn sneak down to the computer at 5am because the 14.4kbps modem disrupts phone calls, and copy down explosive instructions into a tiny notebook so mom doesn't find it like last time
Kids nowadays don't understand that it was a simpler time, it was a better time.
>>
>>19440607
>>
>>19440468
vaishnav pls go
>>
>>19440607
>Kids nowadays don't understand that it was a simpler time, it was a better time.

MOLOTOV EVERYTHING

BB represent
>>
File: 1470441308777.png (572KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470441308777.png
572KB, 800x450px
>just found out mom trafficked with various entities and on several occasions hadn't had them banished properly

fuck lmao
Is it possible they've negatively affected me in any way? I suppose this explains the frequent nightmares I've had when I was little.
>>
>>19440595
>Wytchblood genetics
10/10 cringed so hard i had an obe
>>
>>19440642
maybe people wouldn't have laughed at you in school if your mum hadn't believed in stupid shit
>>
>crossing the abyss
>not opening the mysterious gate
y tho
>>
>>19440427
>tfw being a lazy ass and not getting started at all

Can I do something to overcome this existential lazyness? Like exorcise demon influences or negative planetary influences? Or is just guardians telling me to fuck off?
>>
File: 1375331693860.jpg (105KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1375331693860.jpg
105KB, 500x585px
>>19440675
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Profane bitch? I’ll have you know I'm the Initiated Gyrecarl of my Quadrigia in the Nameless Companie of the Serpent Cross, and I've been involved in numinous clandestine Esbats of the Synastral Covine and I have over 300 confirmed recitations of the mantic formulæ. I am trained in the Rites of the Crooked Path and I'm the top Karcist in Blood-Acre entire.You are nothing to me but just another False Idol for the Iconoclast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before through the Mysts of Elphame, mark this fucking Wytchtonge. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet, think again, Opfer. As we speak I am skrying my secret bloodline of the Mighty Dead across the Eld and your Aetheryic Residuum is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muggle. The storm of Wytchfyre that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your praxis. You’re fucking dead, Childe. My Shadow Selves can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Rootwork. Not only am I extensively trained in Wortcunning, but I have access to the entire manuscript archive of Alogos Dhul'Qarnen Khidir, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable speculations off the face of the occult publishing market, you little shit. If only you could have known what Draconian retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have nailed your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Abrosial Poison all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Exiled, hedgewitch.
>>
>>19440713

Some of us are just going home.
>>
wtf is this thread
>>
File: 1435002853494.jpg (42KB, 620x371px) Image search: [Google]
1435002853494.jpg
42KB, 620x371px
>>19440756
>>
>>19440756
shitposting central
>>
File: body horror.jpg (30KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
body horror.jpg
30KB, 720x447px
>>19440773
>quiet vomiting
>>
>>19440773
i masturbated on a sigil constructed from "THIS MY WISH TO MAKE OMG INTO SHITPOSTING CENTRAL". seems like it worked. chaos magickk is the best and everything else is gay
>>
>>19440713
>implying mysterious
>>
File: thermo.jpg (68KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
thermo.jpg
68KB, 300x544px
>>19440756
>>
>>19440756

Armchair occultists and shitposters patting each other on the back or ripping on people to avoid dealing with how horrible and empty they are inside endlessly rather than spending any time bettering themselves or the communities/locales they physically live.

Readas: Pretentious circlejerk.
>>
>>19440795
It's a pretty mysterious gate, I've been watching this dude work it for years and still have no idea how he does it. https://twitter.com/stretchybutt
>>
>>19440728
i loled
>>
>>19440802
You seem upset.
>>
>>19440836

Starved for attention.
>>
File: ss2014-06-03at09.10.19_u18chan.jpg (65KB, 363x379px) Image search: [Google]
ss2014-06-03at09.10.19_u18chan.jpg
65KB, 363x379px
>>19440893
>>
>>19440713
This thread still hasn't been answered.

>>19436280
>>
>>19440745
>Some of us are just going home.
Sounds like you need a hug.
>>
Legit question. If I was in an OBE and some nefarious sort was Astral Projecting at the same time, could they potentially bodyjack me while I'm out fucking about in the aether?
>>
If summoning is legit, then why aren't billionaires and other people of influence interested in it?
>>
>>19440936
no. your astral body is still tied to your physical body so the only way that your scenario would work is if the former got severed from the latter. but in that case, you'd die, and i dont think that someone could snatch your body and turn you into a zombie.
>>19440991
implying theyre not. if they were, they wouldnt bring it up because they'd get ridiculed.
>>
>>19440993
>has never been in an actual struggle
>>
>>19441030
take your pills, your family is worried.
>>
>19440898
lol
>>
Has everyone worked the autism out of their system yet?
>>
>>19441319
Y-yes your highness! Shall I spit shine your golden ego medallion now my lord?
>>
File: tumblr_nwsuokExIx1ssnktoo2_1280.jpg (458KB, 1173x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsuokExIx1ssnktoo2_1280.jpg
458KB, 1173x1920px
>>19441335
If it is your will to do so
>>
>>19441319
N...no... I still have trouble being outside where all the nice people are....
>>
>>19441357
Itll be okay anon

just keep trying
>>
>>19441346
So, Shaula, tell me something interesting about yourself. Whats your deal?
>>
File: e50.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
e50.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>19441377
>>
Here's that /pol/ paganism general I was talking about.

>>>/pol/137480472

He removed my library links when I asked him nicely :3
>>
>>19440993
According to Sinister Yogis, astral body snatching is a common theme among old Yogis myths.

Of course such a thing would be far outside the ability of the LARPers in this thread.
>>
>Let the magician who would abide with the Virid Retinue first go forth into the Field as Abel with his brother Cain, and there, upon the good earth, let him be slain. In Holy Sacrifice let his blood nourish the Vines of the Field and fatten their fruit, let all dead flesh be stripped from his bones and his spirit descend to the realms beneath the furrows, there to face all demons and prodigal spirits in combat. All elements and weather, all Wights of the Infernal Grove shall purge this former corpus. By turn of the Season's Wheel shall his bones be laid barren as a Virgin Field, warmed by the sun, kissed by moon and stars, and baptised by the holy waters of Heaven: from these bones shall the New Flesh arise in glory. In accordance with this mystery is the Art of Purification accomplished, and the skin of Abel greened as the fields of Summer. By this mystery is the Self over- come, and the first step taken toward eternal self-overcoming.

>Let then the Pilgrim of the New Flesh be baptised in the four waters of Eden, and take up the skin of his former self, as a hoary mantle against the thorns of the Hedge. Let him kiss the ground he has reddened in solemn compact of Sacred Marriage to the Land. In quiet reflection he shall then behold the errors of former aspiration and know himself judged by all Spirits. To this holy retinue of gods let the Pilgrim pledge his service anew, taking up staff and pouch and making his first steps into the Greenwood.

I'm going to crack this and have myself an eclipse party.
>>
>>19441408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala%C5%9B%C4%ABla
>>
File: ABMN.png (1MB, 570x851px) Image search: [Google]
ABMN.png
1MB, 570x851px
>>19441378
>Whats your deal?
Questions like that always make me think about my immediate qualia. I'm tired. I just noticed a tree shaped like a trident. I'm embarrassed that my Work has been struggling recently. The greater psychic atmosphere seems really "thick" and soupy. Feel free to be more specific

>>19441399
Trash. Asatru deserves better adherents.

>>19441428
pic related
>>
>>19441399
>He removed my library links when I asked him nicely :3
what would happen if said no?
>>
>>19441428
I feel this is a subtle reference to Rite of Turnskin (SA).
>>
>>19441447
Smiley, is that you?

Why would you link to a library stuffed full of material you think is irrelevant, trash, jewish lies, or not allowed to be spoken about? Do you WANT to lead your flock of Rams astray with Kabbalistic lies?
>>
>>19441454
No it is not. You have next to no intuition, do you?

>HUUUURRR DUUUUUR I GOT YOR SKYPE MESSAGE HOL UP IMMA DO MORE METH
>>
>>19441459
Goodness it's been...eleven years since meth.

In any case I'm not sure why you're upset. The OP of the thread said much of the content in my library was off topic so I asked nicely for him to do the logical thing and yank it since it's little to nothing to do with his intended spheres of adumbration.
>>
>>19441469
I just want this thread to be a nice place
Drama and political garbage isn't nice
>>
>>19441543
>Drama and political garbage isn't nice
Racist identity politics are kind of Ape's thing so I don't really know what to tell you...

>>19441469
>GOT ANOTHER SKPE MESSAGE!
>JEFF SESSIONS WANTS TO CHALLENGE YOU TO A NAKED HOMOEROTIC MUD WRESTLING MATCH
Better pack some south american ass juice and hop on the short plane to bullshit island.
>>
>>19441618
>>JEFF SESSIONS WANTS TO CHALLENGE YOU TO A NAKED HOMOEROTIC MUD WRESTLING MATCH
Sounds hawt.

>>19441543
Here, have an occult related pic.
>>
>>19441672
>Here, have an occult related pic.

On a side note Manly P Hall was a racist. To the point of which he talked about blacks having lower developed souls.
>>
>>19441672
iz dat sum delicious damage control?
>>
What exactly is the purpose of pranayama, specifically anulom vilom?
>>
>>19441678
Antifa have been screeching to pull down the statue of Pike in DC.

https://twitter.com/aletweetsnews/status/897257889240420352

>>19441696
Exercise both nadi channels in succession, thereby modulating kundalini and oxygen intake.
>>
>>19441706
Sad. All these young people getting tricked into fighting someone else's war. Such a waste of blood
>>
>>19441706
>trying so hard
>>
File: IMG_9389.jpg (37KB, 750x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9389.jpg
37KB, 750x467px
>>19441678
Yeah I remember getting to that part in his pamphlet on reincarnation and being like uh oh manly we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque
>>
>>19441678
Based. I suppose though you, as a neet scholar, probably know more than him.
>>
>>19441706
Why don't you just fucking move dude?
>>
>>19441761
?
That's the plan.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but wasn't Pythagoras a member of the original illuminati and the foumder of the philosophy of illuminism?

I remember reading about it before but can only find sketchy links now. Wikipedia only links to the Bavarian illuminati and claims they were rhe original but founded a thousand years after his death.
>>
>>19441956
sounds retarded asf desu senpai
>>
>>19441797
I really don't understand why you aren't start a cult
>>
File: jsk_lg.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
jsk_lg.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>2017
>still using circles
>>
File: 985375920.jpg (29KB, 450x369px) Image search: [Google]
985375920.jpg
29KB, 450x369px
>>19442016
Go home Jake, you are drunk.

>>19441956
No.

>>19441976
https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1956khrushchev-secret1.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
>>
>>19442045
It's not like ideological cults are any better. Also nobody said the cult would worship you you Leo cuck
>>
File: hag1.jpg (88KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
hag1.jpg
88KB, 570x428px
>>19442045
This here's the only circle you need. Well, that and a the finer points of the lad you get to scry for you.
>>
>>19442045
>https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1956khrushchev-secret1.html
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0 [Remove]

don't be a cowardly lion. Imagine if crowley had been such a wuss
>>
>>19442079
>Imagine if crowley had been such a wuss
Then maybe today we wouldn't have a cold and lifeless Crowleyanity in the Caliphate psuedo-OTO that's tantamount to Cafeteria Gnostic Catholicism and 'third time as larp' all while everyone tries to project emulations of a man they don't understand and who warned that only a retard would try to follow in his exact footsteps.
>>
>>19442095
At least he had fun
>>
>>19442095
yeah but we wouldn't have anything else either. and the smart ones don't fall into that trap. I'm just saying, fear of a cult of personality isn't a reason not to have a cult.
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson-drugs.jpg (122KB, 610x330px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson-drugs.jpg
122KB, 610x330px
>>19442101
I have fun.
I wouldn't advocate you participate in my fun.
>>
File: nukes ain't free.png (242KB, 853x679px) Image search: [Google]
nukes ain't free.png
242KB, 853x679px
>>19442112
Did you miss last week when the resident tripfags, myself included, were all shopping for family compounds?
>>
>>19442114
But what if I like your kind of fun
>>19442120
You'd better get one underground if you're serious about this Posadist nonsense
>>
>>19442129
Remember, comrade communicator, liberals get the plasma-pistol too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CNA8dZiEA
>>
>>19442146
Academics are first in line for the makarov nap. You've read the literature.
>>
/omg/- arguments about communism and tripfag drama general
>>
>>19442157
>Academics are first in line
No.
Intellectual labor is still labor.
We can still save Juche from itself.
>>
File: 163.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
163.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>19442162
Soon, comrade.
>>
File: IMG_1389.png (180KB, 500x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.png
180KB, 500x819px
>>19442166
Smelly dumb tankie scum
>>
>>19442166
You aren't a scientist. Second in line after all the loyal comrades who preached the gospel. Maybe gulag instead.
>>
File: oxy8fnl097oy.png (439KB, 592x726px) Image search: [Google]
oxy8fnl097oy.png
439KB, 592x726px
>>19442186
>You aren't a scientist
Tell that to the Imaging lab where I worked.

>>19442181
Stalin is a filthy revisionist, comrade.
>>
>>19442202
Your degree is in state middle management. You can manage rocks at the gulag.
>>
File: snoopdolphin.jpg (73KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
snoopdolphin.jpg
73KB, 700x525px
>>19442202
please be politically extreme more quietly I'm not trying to throw money at property if you're gonna get our collective asses Waco-ed k thx
>>
File: PkGzL7Q.png (106KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
PkGzL7Q.png
106KB, 1334x750px
>>19442217
>I can't manage rocks at the gulag
No but I can shuffle paperwork at the Department of Initiatory Affairs in the HQ of Intergalactic Worker's Collective.
>>
>>19442230
>idealizing dead ideologies

I'd expect more from a seeker in the age of Kali Yuga but then again I'm always disappointed by everyone
>>
File: A0ZZMWY.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
A0ZZMWY.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>19442224
>2017
>not wanting to finish the work of Brother Koresh by Immanentizing the Eschaton in breaking open the Seventh Seal
>>
>>19442237
>seventh seal

wew
>>
File: preacher_scan-729x1024.jpg (172KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
preacher_scan-729x1024.jpg
172KB, 729x1024px
>>19442235
>>19442224
Can't I just practice my transpostironic fully automated luxury gay space communism in peace?
>>
>>19442247
Only if you let me put the gay in gay space communism ;O
>>
>>19442245
>wew
"My friends aren't pissed that I believe in saucers, they're pissed I'm a Trot."
>>
>ape is drunk
>close to bump limit

Is this where the interesting posts start happening?
>>
>>19442237
bro I'm trying trying to immanentize a good-ass time if you get my shit torched so help me. Wait do they cover federal-level extrajudicial executions on my homeowners insurance
>>
>>19442286
I truly think you don't need to worry about a postironic parody ideology whose most vocal public spokesperson starts his vids with "I am Comrade High Communicator broadcasting live, on tape, from my mom's basement".
>>
>>19442300
Is that not how all revolutions start?
>>
>>19442276
>drunk
I've been listening to Gulag Archipelago and going through Ebony's witchcraft before work, travel, and hopefully getting home in time to work forward on next semester's homework.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>19442336
Extremely serious attention problems
>>
>>19442325
I was trying to hunt down that macro where it talks about Stalin's crippling depression being in bed at mom's house all day then the General Secretary just like a year or two later but I can't find it.
>>
>>19442374
Neets are truly the most dangerous people on this Earth
>>
>>19442341
Strangely enough listening to the horrors of Kolyma for twenty hours keeps you on your toes.

I suggest chucking your smartphone in a lake and throwing out all your vidya.
>>
File: Catwantsyourcakes.jpg (177KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Catwantsyourcakes.jpg
177KB, 1124x1024px
Does anyone here have Nine Lives: The Folklore of Cats ?
>>
>>19442399
No actually; we need more animal folklore volumes in academia.
>>
>>19442404
Why are people who do animal atavism so cagey about it?
>>
What folder/book should I look into if I want to get into astral shit?
>>
Does anyone have the link to the old hypnosis library link? Or hypnosis/nlp info in general?
>>
File: 19487.jpg (3MB, 3216x4288px) Image search: [Google]
19487.jpg
3MB, 3216x4288px
>>19442404
I used to have it but my hard drive crashed and now I only have portions of it. It's in jpg. format..

>>19442409
Talking about Palo? :3
>>
>>19442435
This one?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc
>>
>>19442449
In addition to that weirdo that wrote that totemic witchcraft book
>>
>>19442458
Yep, that's it. Thanks anon!
>>
File: sekhmet.jpg (385KB, 657x919px) Image search: [Google]
sekhmet.jpg
385KB, 657x919px
>>19442409
what is there to say it's literally animal forms? the interface with language is not so great
>>
>>19442421
http://shadowsgovernment.com/shadows-library/Mastering%20Astral%20Projection/Robert%20Bruce%20(8180)/Robert%20Bruce%20-%20Mastering%20Astral%20Projection.pdf
People give Bruce shit because he talks about spirit guides but the techniques aren't bad.

Extra
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/astral_dynamics/astral_dynamics.htm
>>
>>19442501
>Implying animals are not masters of protolinguistic communication.
>>
anyone else doing an animal sacrifice during the eclipse?
>>
File: IMG_9686.jpg (110KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9686.jpg
110KB, 700x525px
>>19442533
>protolinguistic
My clearest messages have come from animal forms but that doesn't mean it's left me a lot to say about my engagement with them
>>
>>19442509
k'thx will look into
>>
>>19442578
>My clearest messages have come from animal forms
What did they tell you?
>>
>>19442336
>Gulag Archipelago
Excellent books. I love his take on the Russian prison system. Also had a good sense of humor.

12/10
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.