[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me about the owls in "the fourth kind"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1501675169280.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501675169280.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Anyone have any information about this or other related weird shit? Pic not related
>>
they are watching you
>>
>>19434315
why? are they gay or something?
>>
>>19434329
yes
>>
>>19434238
Sometimes an apple is just an apple mate. They were put in as an analogy to the aliens with the big eyes watching you to set the mood for the movie, which by the way is fake despite its claims of being real in the intro. They were in fact sued over this because so many people were thinking it was real, and if you need proof check the end credits. It was based losely on the "mysterious" disappearances of a few people from a small town, but thats where the similarities end. The footage is fake, the interview fake, the story fake. Sorry to be a downer but its important that people are able to separate fact from fiction if they want to be taken seriously in this field.
>>
>>19434360
Sadly this.
>>
>>19434360
but the storys were real ofc the ''tapes'' etc were fake but the missing people and lights were seeing is real. its happend really wierd things out there
>>
>>19434389
You know a lot of missing people in Alaska just wander off drunk and freeze to death.
>>
>>19435291
why would u even want to live there if u wander off and die when drunk
>>
File: IMG_5443.jpg (74KB, 976x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
74KB, 976x694px
>>19434360
Barn Owls have often times been blamed for misidentification of supposed extraterrestrials. They look kinda like the typical big eyed grey alien that we always see in popular media.
>>
>>19434238
No information, but I'll add that I literally wondered about the significance of owls in this movie today and then found this thread a few hours later. Seems too random. Synchronicity?

I was wondering if there's any connection to what happened in that movie and how children are taken and sacrificed to Moloch.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 852x640px
>>19434238
Remember: aliens are demons and fallen angels.
>>
>>19434238
Fuck off muhammad
>>
File: IMG_20170805_151638_450.jpg (61KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_151638_450.jpg
61KB, 320x276px
>>19434238
>>
>>19434238
They ripped it off from Twin Peaks. Also this
>>19434360
>>
Implanted images of something that looks quite like it but it's not is the best way of covering your tracks by false consolidation overwriting any true memories not erased.
>>
>>19434389
>but the stories were real

Nope
>>
I have heard the story is fake n the main woman was in fact an actor but the surveillance videos were real or am I wrong? Also if real wouldn't 'they' maintain it is fake? Its the only paranormal film that made me take note
>>
>>19436363
I'm British dick head and not affiliated with any religion. Still, #freepalestine
>>
>>19439105
All "footage" shown in the movie is fake. Sorry anon.
>>
>>19439139
Op ere. Cheers for the clarification.
>>
Owls are not what they seem
>>
>>19434238
I used to have nightmares about an owl at my window, that turned out it wasn't really an owl (not sure what it actually was) when I was a child.

Needless to say when I saw the The Fourth Kind... I was terrified when I watched the part where the man discusses the owl at the window with the psychologist.
>>
>>19439158
What are they?
>>
It sucks so much that they sold it as real just because the fact that a lot of people is subscounciously afraid of owls
>>
>>19434360

It's not really an analogy to the aliens, they're the aliens themselves. They make your brain remember them as owls to mask what they actually looked like

Any time an owl appears on screen what it actually is are the creatures
>>
>>19435466

The owls are the aliens. The aliens don't look like owls but they make the victim remember them as owls. Basically replacing the real image of what they are in their minds.

It has a bit of lovecraft style horror in it too because being hypnotized and remembering what the "owls" truly looked like caused a guy to go insane and kill himself. So whatever they look like is incredibly terrifying and they mask it after the fact when they erase the incidents.

When you see a creepy owl those are the aliens
>>
>>19439105

No the main woman definitely isnt an actor. In fact there is another documentary the woman made on the subject called The Fifth Element that delves deeper into aliens. She also has quite a bit of work in viral outbreaks and mutations.
>>
>>19439293

Aliens
>>
There was an interesting Mysterious Universe episode on the subject.
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/01/15-02-mu-podcast/
Relevent talk starts at about the half hour mark.
>>
Was gonna say if it's all fake. Did the man actually kill himself and family as the surveillance shows or is that fake too? Know I could Google but rather chat to like minded people. Unrelated but I'm a newfag, how do I change to green text?
>>
>>19439436
Will av a gander at this now, cheers.
>>
>>19439372
Cheers will have a nosy now
>>
File: cover.jpg (85KB, 790x1186px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
85KB, 790x1186px
>>19434238

The owls are not what they seem.
>>
>>19440999

Here's his blog all about weird owl stuff.

http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/
>>
Fags
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(book)
>>
My take on it is, that the religious normies that definitely don't have room in their world view to fit in another humanoid species see the ayys as owls as a psychological defense mechanism to avoid -cognitive dissonance?- or said simply, to avoid going crazy because everything they thought real gets instantly destroyed.

Basically what
>>19439368
Said.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.