[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday, I friend of mine spotted an entity (she is psychic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: The Thing.jpg (164KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Thing.jpg
164KB, 1600x1200px
Yesterday, I friend of mine spotted an entity (she is psychic, btw, so it was invisible to ordinary people). She thinks it from fairy land, I think it is an astral parasite, what do you think?
>>
>>19434146
Long exposure moth.
>>
>>19434149
This, hahaha
>>
>>19434146

Please stop LARP'ing

Please stop making this board shit. Please.
>>
>>19434158
It's not larping, it's real, ok? Accept that the world is bigger than you think it is. Or don't, but you'll have a hard time to deal with the paranormal when it will flash in your face.
>>
>>19434149
It doesn't look like a moth.
>>
>>19434146
I think you're both fucked in the head
>>
>>19434170
It's obviously a moth you inbred cockgoblin
>>
>>19434146
your a fag for not naming this file MOTHRA
>>
>>19434166
Get real son. Lay off the dope and take your meds.
>>
>>19434146
Totes from Fairy Land, f@m
>>
File: 1474336474132.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1474336474132.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>19434146
>she is psychic, btw, so it was invisible to ordinary people). She thinks it from fairy land, I think it is an astral parasite
>>
The unseelie are all cool.
If you see their little nimbus just wave at them, say hello, and see if they do some illusion for you.
I have two fairies that live on my property.
>>
>>19434146
Moth>>19434149
/Thread
>>
>>19434149
>>19434151
>>19434158
>>19434186
>>19434188
>>19434384
>>19434386
>>19434428
>>19434478

You are on a board where paranormal is the main subject and you are all ridiculing people who believe this to be real, shills. Get off it if you think ridiculing free thinking individuals deserve to be mocked, they are out there in the open, just get out of your parents' basements.
You either take into consideration the possibility of the paranormal or you don't. Just lay off this board and go somewhere where it doesn't exist.
You are retards. All of you.
>>
nigga that's a moth
>>
>>19434146
Definitely some kind of nudibranch/norwhal hybrid. I'd be careful, it looks like its learned to fly.
>>
If it's a faery better leave it alone and if it's a parasite run as fast as you can.
Anyway it isn't good.
>>
>>19434545
An insect over long exposure was found to be the hoax behind a similar unidentified flying creature that was being toted as alien. Look I believe extra dimensional entities interact with man so please stop discrediting us with your bait. You need to realize what this looks like compared to the current understandings of what is known to be real and what is known to be a hoax. You also have given fuck all for information other than the /x/ default "muh psychic". Way to discredit the actual fantastic with your shit tier LARP.
>>
I love how fucking stupid this board is right now, always totally sure they know everything about the world and taking the hugest pleasure in "debunking" everything.
>>
>>19434650
In this case it is actually a moth. Search for "insect long exposure" and look at the images.
>>
>>19434545
>believes moths are fairies
>calls others retards
>>
File: 829.gif (432KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
829.gif
432KB, 500x359px
>>19434545
>enjoying the paranormal involves literally accepting every stupid thing you see

Hey anon, I got a picture of an irl ghost here. You have to accept it because we're on the paranormal board. Because its not like accepting everything won't make us all look exactly like the brainless sheeple we all constantly rail against.
>>
>>19434146
I see someone has been reading their JJBA manga recently.
>>
When I first came across this as a kid I thought sky fish moving too fast to be seen with the naked eye was the coolest idea ever. kind of a shame the explantation is so straightforward.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.