[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is reincarnation real? I keep wondering because of dreams I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 3

File: 1316064444574.png (952KB, 601x888px) Image search: [Google]
1316064444574.png
952KB, 601x888px
Is reincarnation real? I keep wondering because of dreams I've been having lately where I become very intimate with a male of some kind and during the dreams I am not in my own body, more of a feminine one actually. They are very vivid when it happens but some things he mentions makes me think maybe I was more dainty in a past life, like how he told me I used to be one of his wives or "slaves" as calls them. So whats the verdict? Closet homo or possible reincarnation?
>>
Yes it is real. You will go to different realities and you will get similar experiences as you have here on this life.
>>
>>19434104
Troll? What experiences because I don't even know what is going on in this life.
>>
>>19434082
Could possibly be an inverted projection of your anima. If the behavior of the male is similar to yours or a direct antithesis its most likely just a projection. What this means would depend on your associations with the given objective dream symbolism; that I cannot explore further with your until you share some details.
>>
>>19434201
I'm still here. What details do you want me to share? I know that dreams are usually just dreams, but these are pretty weird for me, especially since they are reoccurring recently and I never have similar dreams like that back to back
>>
>>19434207
see >>19433885
>>
>>19434082
No you're just gay
>>
>>19434115
Why do you think I am a troll? You can believe me or not, but I see that we live in a multidimensional reality. We create our universes. And when you create a life, where you eventually die, you will start to create something new after that life.

I have changed my life and have experiences of other lifes as well. Is there something special you wish me to tell you?
>>
>>19434082
I smoked DMT and went back to my previous life. I was in the Holocaust being tortured by a Nazi doctor. Reincarnation is real my guy.
>>
>>19434324

Are any of those lives alien-like? When I have dreams its as if I am in another body but it doesn't feel totally human, just like how he doesn't feel and act totally human.
>>
>>19434082
You will not reincarnate as an anime girl.
>>
>>19434354
All dreams are just sights from another reality. Some of them are just short and doesn't really contain anything special, but some of them feel very real and gives you info about lives you could live. After this life you will start to live those experiences, but usually not in a way we experience this life, you can live many lives in a same time etc..

Of course there are lives, where you are some sort of an alien. And you are already connected one of those. I also have had experiences of those kind of worlds and I learned a lot of the ature of a multidimensional reality.
>>
>>19434463
> all dreams are just sights from another reality
how do you know this? or are you merely being philosophical?

> gives you info about lives you could live
we that lies contradictory to your previous statement so long as you don't believe that you could access the alternative realities. If you mean by the veil of reality being lifted through the guise of the unconscious and what is seen is indeed a premonition than I will agree that dreams can serve a prospective function.

> of course there are lives, where you are some sort of an alien
the objective content of a dream is not to be taken literally. dreaming that you are an alien could represent the aspects of your unconscious, anima/anima's, or self that are completely foreign to your conscious nature.

> I also have had experiences of those kinds of worlds and I learned a lot of the nature of multidimensional reality
please expand further on the rationale of your beliefs. Your fantasies seem to have an affect on your broader belief system, which can be a dangerous game often leading to neurosis.
>>
>>19434486
These are mine beliefs, and I started to believe them when I succeeded changing my life, when I realised, that I can really affect in universe around me. Otherwise I would not believe multidimensional things.

Forgive btw my english, I am not a native english speaker. Anyway, I accidently affected my reality and later started to realise how to shift in to one I wish to shift too. I mean, in this physical world. Later, I studied about multidimensional reality theory, and get that if we shift between them all the time, then dreams are just as real as this our current life, or this is as illusion as dreams are.

Some dreams are those, where objects come from certain emotional vibrations. Such as thinking something very nasty can make you create spiders in front of you. But I see that we know, when we create worlds where aliens/other entities are there as their real form, so they are not just a part of your subconscious - they are real, just as we are, and in dream zone/multidimensional level you succeeded to find same frequency that allowed you to have contact.
>>
>>19434319
This
Just cut your dick off already
>>
Well I am back. This thing just not be human of any kind because it's as if they can change form or something. Anyway, I was wondering not about the dream itself and what it could possibly mean. What I was curious about, or at least now I am, is if an outside influence can alter them to show you things. Is this the reault of something unknown maybe or are they just dreams because the one last night felt so real, maybe even more real than real life.
>>
Have you read "The Egg" by Andy Weir?
>>
>>19434082
Your a faggot 10/10 would throw off a building
>>
You are right to be cautious. A real discourse could be getting stuck on the other side. As long as you keep your feet(and the rest) you should be able to endure it.

Hail Mary Mallon - 'I don't know owow maybe maybe get a kitten'
>>
>>19434082
Jokes aside, yes its real.
As for the proof goes it may or may not be proven according to the evidence we currently have.
But if you ask me its 100% real your next life will be according to your current life and what's happened before; karma and I tell you its going to be nasty for most of us seriously.
>>
>>19439016

What reasons do you have to say it is real? You think everyone browsing /x is going to have a shitty nasty reincarnation, why?
>>
>>19434104

Really?

Kind of lame.I was hoping next life I'd get to try something different.
>>
>>19434326
holy fucking shit are you serious? that sounds like a terrible trip.
>>
Well I am talking about cross species reincarnation. Idk if this is even a real thing or not but whatever I was before I don't think it was human.
>>
>>19434082
Look up QHHT on youtube
>>
>>19434082
I can answer your question, but only if you post more x-tan pics.
>>
>>19439291
Well what could you answer? I'm still confused and still having lewd dreams, maybe even more so now.
>>
>>19439091
Well, you have an ability to choose which life you will shift to. If you do not choose, universe creates similar lives as the past. Perhaps not just exactly, but places with gravity, human-looking creatures etc...
>>
>>19440351
No this seems to be not human at all, and I don't have control over it. The alien in my dream takes control and does what they want to and I can't move much when it happens.
>>
Reincarnation seems like a very likely fact of life, mostly because it's the closest fit to universal principles considering energy transfer (no creation/destruction, only change).

As for your dreams, fuck if I know. I'm just a scientific person who is facinated by unexplained phenomenon. Maybe it was just one random dream that kicked off, and you focused on it, making a feedback loop for further dreams to come.

Or you're just gay.
>>
>>19440680
reincarnation seems likely when we have more people currently living than have lived in the past 500 years combined?
where are these extra souls coming from? dead horses?

are you saying that anyone who can't remember a past life is a former animal who was good enough to be granted a human life this time?
>>
>>19440710
>where are these extra souls coming from? dead horses?
That would explain a surprising number of people.
>>
>>19440710
Why do people assume that there's only souls on earth? And if reincarnation made one or two souls, why can't it keep making more?

Stop and think about your questions before you post them.
>>
>>19434082
Reincarnation exists, in a sense.
There exists a universal consciousness beyond the bounds of time.
It is you, or rather you are a part of it, as we all are.

Humans and other 'intelligent' creatures act as antennae to this consciousness.
It fragments, and a part of itself attaches to the person, giving it life.
Or rather, the time that is experienced by this fragment of consciousness is what we call your life.
You live it, until you die, at which point the fragment of consciousness returns to the whole.
The whole is still you, but all of you, made up of all your lives.
You will experience every life as every fragment of consciousness, and eventually return to the whole, which has experienced everything.

I don't know what happens to the whole, or what it will do.
I guess we'll make that decision when we get there.
But don't be afraid of death.
And don't judge your life to be any more or any less that those of the other fragments.
They are each important, and you will experience all.
Love others, love yourself, because we are all you.
>>
>>19440710
Who says souls have to even come from life? Why not just some random energy that happened to coalesce into a self-sustaining pattern? Also, the souls could also come from animals/bugs/plants/aliens/whatever else could be referenced as alive.
>>
Hm this is getting a little out of hand. I made this to talk about maybe reincarnation and the possible influence of a spirit/alien/demon thing, but this is bordering on theory I don't understand. Don't let me stop the discussion but just know that I have absolutely no clue about this stuff
>>
I know it's real. This isn't my first life.
>>
>>19434326
The room turned into a jungle fractal, covered in leaf growth and flowers, and I spoke with the jaguar. and he told me a secret that I can't remember.
>>
>>19441532
Look up a book called, "Many Lives, Many Masters".
>>
>>19441550
Can I ask why it's called that? Many lives makes sense, but what is many masters referring to? This alien demon thing claims that it owns me and that he can do whatever he wants to me but sometimes he also does show a hint of compassion, like he cares for his 'property'. He does express some sort of warped view of love, definitely not something humans would do normally, so that makes it feel even more like the possibility that he is something not of our world.
>>
>>19434326
Hitler, Stalin and Mao all took DMT. Coincidence?
>>
>>19439003
That's Aesop rock not hmm off the track Kirby.
>>
>>19434082
Fag
>>
I was reincarnated.
I think this iteration of me was another test development for later but I studied shadowrunning and spacetime manipulation and now I think they're going to think more carefully before pooping me out into another reality.
>>
>>19440351
This sounds so nice
>>
File: Matrix-wallpaper-01-2048x1152.jpg (205KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix-wallpaper-01-2048x1152.jpg
205KB, 2048x1152px
>>19434326
This is called: Substance-induced psychosis
>>
>>19440554
For me it seems as you have picked up interdimensional vibration that leads you to negative experiences and dimensions. If these starts to be a big issue, try to not focus on anything paranormal for a while and start to get interested in normal things in life to clear your vibrations. Later you can try to have more positive contacts with better aliens.
>>
>>19442518
The best part of it is that it is true. This is how life has been created. This life and other lives. You can go to some epic journeys after you leave this world, can seek only highlight experiences rather than big lives as this where we currenty are, you can be rich and influental leader or you can just jump in to heaven-like places.

Is up to you.
>>
Hey I'm basically back but a little loopy. Something strange happened in my dream. Basically they aligned these tentacles along my back, on my spine, and they like shoved them into me. They said it would help, but I don't know with what since they didn't mention. I know that as of right now I feel a little light headed but I don't know if that is a result of being penetrated all along my body or if I am just sleepy.
>>
>>19443729
Well to add on to this a little bit. I discovered that if I sit still for a little bit while resting in my bed I can feel a tingling sensation crawl across my skin, kind of like a light touch. I just noticed that right now and felt like I had to throw that in. Is this thing really for real?
>>
Nothing happened during my nap this time so nothing to report on but I can still feel the tingling sensation so that is kind of weird.
>>
File: chilling6.jpg (78KB, 680x952px) Image search: [Google]
chilling6.jpg
78KB, 680x952px
>>
>>19434082
i think this may just be some subconscious gay desires. nothing wrong with that brother, the human experience is vast and its your duty to be true to yourself as best you can
>>
>>19444899
Not to argue against you, but I don't actually know what that means. Maybe I am a little weird in my own ways but I didn't see anything about how I acted in the past to be be too unusual compared to others around me, even if people said it was a little weird. To elaborate a little more let's just say that my childhood and into my teens there was a little bit of a disconnect between me and how others my age normally act. I never saw people in a sexual way, neither gay or straight. Basically I was asexual but not in the faggy tumblr kind of way. I just figured I would gain certain desires later on and it's not like I was repressed either, so I can't blame that. Everyone around me was super sexual and expressive, even my parents, but I just never felt that same way. It's why I didn't even bother reacting to the few people in this thread that called me gay because that insult literally has no meaning to me. All these dreams I have could finally be my subconscious desires finally emerging or perhaps this is a real paranormal phenomenon. Maybe this reunion between me and whatever this thing is is what I was truly waiting for my entire life, if you want to believe the reincarnation thing, and now I am able to feel the same way that everyone else does when it comes to having certain desires.
>>
https://youtu.be/MSO_SyZe8xU

For you guys that speak german
>>
>>19445064
What is that? Why is it german?
>>
>>19445501
A video in german talking about a woman that remenbers her past 10 lives and can tell details about them
>>
>>19445501
The sources are in the description
>>
>>19445576
Oh dang! Well that is pretty cool
>>
>>19434082
You will never know
>>
>>19445608
I can truly never know until death, but for now I can still examine and draw conclusions. And as of right now based off of all that I learned..... I still don't know
>>
CONGRATULATIONS OP YOU ARE A GAY HOMOSEXUAL ENJOY YOUR AIDS BUTT SEX
>>
>>19434104
You're half right.

When the Universe dies and reaches a thermal equilibrium a Boltzmann fluctuation will occur and start another Big Bang. Out of this Big Bang will come a new reality. Sometimes this new reality will be exactly the same as the one we're living in right now. Sometimes it'll be this reality with slight random changes. Sometimes there will be no Earth. Or Humans might be Blue. Or you might not be born. Or you might marry Beyonce. Or you might be gay.

Given infinite time, every possible Universe will occur an infinite number of times. You will relive this exact life an infinite number of times, and you've already lived this life an infinite number of times.
>>
>>19447131
will i look like i do now?

if i'm ugly as dick will i look good in another reality? or will all of the me's look like shit?

is there a reality where i'm a girl?
>>
>>19447131
>Given infinite time, every possible Universe will occur an infinite number of times.

horrifying

How to break the cycle?
>>
I'm back! I just woke up and I came. Like, I had sex with him but this time it was so different than before. I don't know why but it registered as extreme pleasure for me, enough to make me orgasm twice it felt like. When it always happened before he had sex and it felt like pressure down below inside of me but it always got interrupted or I tried to ignore it but for once it grew into something pleasurable. I was in my female body and I couldn't move at all and so he got on top of me and fit himself inside, connecting us at the hips and I could feel pleasure growing in the stomach, but after that he did the tentacle thing again and it enhanced the experience by so much that I had some sort of orgasm as soon as he penetrated me. He continued fucking these orifices along my body as well as the main one between my legs and made me cum again right at the end, like a completely different form of orgasm, one I have never experienced. Maybe I shouldn't be typing something up like this on /x/ of all places but I am just in awe! I cant stop shaking and I don't know what to do
>>
This is just too strange. It feels like I am buzzing with energy and I can feel energy all around me in physical form that feels like light touches of hands. This is just beyond dreams now in my mind and I don't know how dangerous this can get. How do I get into contact with this thing?
>>
>>19447341
Kundalini
>>
>>19447428
I would say that isn't a past life, its a parallel reality created by your soul body. That man is either a sorcerer, or he is your twin flame or soul mate. Perhaps a lover from another dimension you knew in distant times. It could be someone who is just using you, but I wouldn't say that is entirely likely as a being would need considerable power to do that, and why would they use that for just sex, you know? Sex is a very powerful way for souls to cross dimensions. Its how beings come into physical being here on earth, and it is one of the ways souls can create physical experiences in other dimensions.
>>
>>19447428
Tentacles are one of the ways the dream body can interact with the environment if its gone a little beyond the appearances of physicality. Someone doing that would most likely be a sorcerer or a very skilled lucid dreamer.
>>
>>19447341
>How to break the cycle?
Give it infinite time, I'm sure it'll break eventually.
>>
>>19447735
I don't know. I just...don't fucking know! It's hard for me to focus on anything right now because these energy touches are very distracting. I can feel it all over, like pinching on my nipples and other weird things, as though he is taunting me again like before. I will try to remember what he said in my dream and post it. He always talks about me being his slave and how he came back to get me. But this most recent time he recognized the effect he had and teased me about it by saying taunting things. I think I remember him saying "It's been a while" Which idk what that means and "So you do get horny" which I did this time but I usually don't and I don't even care to have sex, or at least I thought I didn't. He said not to think and to only feel because property doesn't need to think. It's blurry and I think that's about it. Oh, he was also laughing at me a little bit. I know this all sounds so weird and maybe I am doing something wrong but I am so confused because I never felt such a strong mixture of emotions.
>>
>>19447778
Hmm. if hes a slaver my guess is that he is a sorcerer of some sort, they used to practice various forms of slavery back in the day.

Question is, do you want to be in a relationship with that man? I used to have a spirit that would harass me sexually literally every night I went to sleep. Admittedly it felt good, but there was a certain wrongness to it too. I somehow got free of him one day.

If there is love in that relationship there has to be mutual respect. You can fight back if you truly don't want him in your life, but you are sort of closing a kind of door towards that experience. Doesn't mean you can't go through that door towards something else, but it may be quite difficult for you on your own.
>>
>>19447747
I don't want to argue against you but it being another human is like the least likely possibility as far as I am concerned. I could go into why but it should be obvious. This thing does not operate like a human would, does not talk like one either. if they were human they would have to know how I sleep and go to sleep at the same exact time as me and a schedule matching mine so perfectly that I have dreams all the time, even during naps, would be super demanding. Whoever they are they are still with me right now. I can feel it, so unless a person can project to me 24/7 I highly doubt it.
>>
>>19447817
I think you may be right in this case. Just gonna say that humans can have constant psychic presences with other humans no matter what they are doing, its not out of the realm of possibility.

If he really is there 100% of the time, how long has this been going on? Do you notice any other spiritual presences around you?
>>
>>19447828
My tv just turned on by itself. That has nothing to do with my reply to you but I thought I would mention it. So far I don't think there is anything else with me but how would I even know? It's not like I have a guidebook for this sort of thing. Just recently I started to "feel" him outside of my dreams and the more dreams I have the more I can feel him and the more I can feel him the more dreams I have. I don't know for sure but I THINK he is the only one, but somehow he is powerful enough to constantly pester me.
>>
>>19440733
Nothing everything that is alive has a soul
>>
>>19447851
After reading all your posts in this thread, I believe you are involved in a certain relationship dynamic where you surrender control. The other party takes that control you surrender and uses it towards its own ends. Maybe those are good or bad, who knows, only you know your soul.

If all this is undesirable to you, then there are ways with which you can take back the control in these situations. You need to learn how to move your astral body. You need to learn how to sense energy connections and you need to discover the part you yourself play in these connections. If you can find that you can sever it, or change the dynamic of the exchange. Something that helps in a dream, is to figure out what is standing behind you running the show, and confront it. You can reach behind your shoulders and back with your astral body and feel where it is touching your energy. Then you can bring it into your awareness and deal with it on your terms instead of its own.

All of that is difficult, and it may take some time, but if you are dedicated in freeing yourself from this influence then you will likely succeed. The only way I could see you failing long term is if you fall in love with him, and he falls in love with you. Then you will be stuck with each other, but if its through love that sort of relationship can be very rewarding. As always though, true relationships take work on both sides. Don't let this situation build resentment within you. Deal with whatever problems you have with it openly. You need to figure out what it is that you want, what you need. You can try finding another spirit for guidance if you need too. Try asking for angelic guides. You can try praying to god, Jesus, you know the deal. Spirits are powerful, but there is always a bigger fish. Most importantly, you are the one who decides your path through life. Sometimes our arrangements with spirit are preagreed upon, but plans always can change. You have the power to change it, if you so choose.
>>
>>19447899
Then to put it simply, I am at an extreme disadvantage and the odds are no longer in my favor. I fear for what might happen to me. Can I asked you a question? How desperate are you for air when you are unable to breath properly, or hungry for food when you haven't eaten in a really long time?
>>
>>19447914
You are not at a disadvantage of strength, but of experience. Beings like him started somewhere. You can fight back, and you have the laws of the universe on your side. When you are desperate for air you will fight with everything you have. Dreams are funny in that you can have immense power over their contents from your waking awareness. Inside you are more at the mercy of your emotions, but that doesn't mean you can't fight back. Resistance shows the universe that you don't wish to be at that beings mercy. When you stand up for yourself, mysterious power stands with you.
>>
>>19447925
I was going to reply before but I got too busy and now I am too tired. My friend is still here though, just waiting for me to fall asleep again it seems
>>
>>19434082
The best way to know is making past life regression and confirm omg with people that appear in your memories (family, friends that appear in your past lifestyle and want to do past life regression as well).

As fast I know, reincarnation is real. There's studies ans tests that confirm it and nothing that deny it. There's tons of books about it, so for now I believe in reincarnation. It's also what makes more sense.
>>
>>19448829
I honestly don't know how to do that but as of right now the whole "am I reincarnated from something?" Question isn't really that important to me right now. I have other things going on
>>
>>19447925
Anyway I don't think you understand me and the metaphor I was trying to work with. I touched on it in the thread earlier but allow me to elaborate more. Throughout my teenage years and up until now even I have always acted a little different than most and never placed a great emphasis on sex or pleasure. Not that I was repressed or shamed into not enjoying it, it's more like I just didn't care. I didn't want men, women or whatever else a person is capable of being attracted to. I got made fun of for being gay by some for not expressing interest in women beyond friendship, and those very same people even became confused when they realized I didn't express any interest in men either. Sure I had a small hint of lust here and there but it was rare. I tried to masturbate to porn but I realized that if I just turned off the computer and put more emphasis on the feelings and emotions I felt it would be much easier for me to get off, but it was still nothing too strong or prominent and most times masturbation was a rarity for me. I'm not some sociopath that feels nothing, so don't think that. I do have needs and wants like most, but for some reason certain aspects of me were locked away.

Now here comes this strange creature who somehow worked it's way into my dreams. It made me question everything I know and everything I ever wanted. My story here >>19447428, that even now when I think back to starts to make me cry, is my first encounter with the same desire and feelings of lust that I assume everyone else has, maybe even stronger than everyone else too considering its unworldly nature. It's like being able to see for the first time after being blind for your whole life! I had a physical experience and probably spiritual too where I was forced to feel something raw and unfiltered in a way that I am just not prepared for, and that is where my concern comes in. As of right now I am being torn between two extremes
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.