[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ long time listener first time caller. I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3309.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3309.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hello /x/ long time listener first time caller. I was wondering if you could help me with something. I'm currently getting over a head cold and and I have this sense of emotionless calm or peace. I think it is in part because I'm congested and I hear like a dull roar in my ears all day. Kinda like a beach that's far away. I would really like to know if there is a way to feel like this all the time that doesn't require I go around licking doorknobs to get sick every week. Usually my mind is a mess and pills just don't last as long as this has and it's been a nice vacation from myself. Sorry if this isn't really /x/ worthy but I don't seem to be able to put this feeling into word and have Google understand what I'm looking for.
>>
I think I know what you mean. I haven't been sick in years, but the feeling of exhaustion/insomnia can induce it in me, as well as fasting. I have gone days without a meal save for water, and it induces a mania. What are you sick with, just the cold?
>>
>>19433849
Enjoy this while it lasts and don't force it to happen. The hallucinations tend to get way more intense, for instance, last time i had a cold i thought a devil (that being the cold) was inside my body and i had to get it out by coughing, ended up fucking my throat. Just smoke a blunt or something.
>>
File: 1494396497734.gif (283KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494396497734.gif
283KB, 500x500px
>>19433849
Greetings.

What you describe is something all conscious life is capable of.

Sit on solid ground with no background noise polluting your ears. Place your palms face up on your knees or in front of you. Focus on your breath as if you're meditating.

Turn your palms downward after 10 seconds or so, and turn them back up after another interval. If you've properly calmed your mind and focused your frequency, you should be able to hear the sound you heard while you were sick. It may not be the low rumble you desire at first, as the sound is being produced by many nerve cells in the visual cortex providing feedback to your proprioceptory system.

This means that the gentle buzz in your ears can be raised or lowered based on the activity in the frontal lobe/inner ear. Still focusing on your breath, keep your palms face up and slow your breathing so that each breath out pulls longer on your diaphragm.

Through this practice, you can lower the frequency of the nervous system, and consequentially lower the frequency of the inner sound.

Performing mudras will change the dynamic and flow of this sound.

Fire
Air
Void
Earth
Water

from thumb to pinky. Fire is used to amplify and mix frequencies, air to focus flow and control flow, earth defines the quality of the flow and the depth, water defines its frequency or nature.

Earth and water are aides of each other.

Void is a fractal quality to each individual point of flow. It is the connection between all things without time or distance. It is the infinite resonance of the flow you create.

Focus on your breath.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.