[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think im possessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: downloader.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
downloader.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
I think im possessed due to the fact I have constant intrusive thoughts. Not just like horrible shit, but to the point of sometimes I move without doing it.
>>
its your dad
>>
>>19433482
I think they call that schizophrenia.
>>
>>19433482
Are you able to elaborate any further on what kinds of thoughts you have? Do you have constant almost non-stop thoughts? What kinds of actions does your body perform that do not seem to originate from yourself?
>>
>>19433658
It is a non-stop barrage of violent hateful thoughts that seem to come from somewhere else. And my friend says he saw me just staring at him as he pretended to be asleep.
>>
Too much 4chan
>>
Due to my lack of belief of possession of items or humans by spirits, it sounds like an interesting mental disease that is uncommon or unknown. Not to say you aren't possessed by possibly the man in that photograph you show there. By the way, if you were thinking to ask, even though I don't believe in spirits coming back from the dead (other than Jesus Christ), doesn't mean I don't watch videos/read posts on the subject.
>>
>>19433852
Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
>>
>>19433822
>>19433869
Yes, the thoughts and actions are originating from a source that is external to you. I have no idea what would be effective to sever them from you.
>>
File: The_Fugitive_movie.jpg (27KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fugitive_movie.jpg
27KB, 300x404px
You are possessed by Tommy Lee Jones.

You have to watch The Fugitive.

You are, in a sense, a "fugitive" from something. Only when you watch this movie will you understand what that is.
>>
File: tumblr_ou50icvRsd1rxz386o1_500.png (270KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou50icvRsd1rxz386o1_500.png
270KB, 500x513px
Have you experienced trauma? That could be the cause of your thoughts, but your movement could be a neurological disorder.
>>
read this

https://books.google.gr/books/about/Rapid_Entity_Attachment_Release.html?id=hHYqAwAAQBAJ&redir_esc=y
>>
File: 2.png (201KB, 658x650px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
201KB, 658x650px
OP did you ever have a dream that you were in a temple/church and watched as many people came and left?
>>
OP you could just be dissociating.
>>
>>19434123
Do you have an english version of the book?
>>
Its in English
>>
Visualize striking the intrusive thoughts with lightning.

Alternatively, whenever you're struggling to not think of red alligators, try struggling to not think about octarine alligators instead.
>>
>>19434144
Not op but I had a dream like that, although it was very dark and looked more like a cave than anything else, with just a huge rock in the center of a room that worked as the offering altar. Found myself naked on it, legs spread wide open, surrounded by naked people and had a sort of Minotaur walk in the room and take me by force. Woke up sweating in the exact same position, legs spread open and raised. Couldn't go back to sleep again.
>>
>>19434282
You were visited by a demon in your sleep. They basically raped you spiritually.
>>
>>19434330
Guess it could explain it, since I was going through a bad situation and depression and death thoughts were invading.
>>
>>19433482
I hate to say it Anon, but you are almost certainly suffering from a mental illness. I wouldn't assume it's schizophrenia, there are quite a few other possibilities. No one here is going to say it plainer: go see your doctor and tell them what's going on.
>>
I have these too sometimes. It's like there's another voice in my head sometimes interjecting the most hate-filled thing it can think of. About my girlfriend, coworkers, whatever. It seriously does feel like a separate entity in my head that is specifically trying to make me anxious by doubting my happiness and I can't make it stop I can only ignore it.

am i schizo or is it something spooky
>>
Sounds like OCD.
>>
>>19434469
this is what i think mine is. i have bad OCD
>>
>>19433482
Kill yourself before you begin to listen to the voices
>>
Get a couple of sessions with this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9dwMlO4w4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmgY3Tgtc_w
>>
>>19434558
Interesting videos.
>>
You're probably a Nazi sleeper.
>>
File: 20170813_121907.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_121907.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>19433482
Take anti-thought medicine like respridal.

Alternatively, let me eat the external soul by placing the thoughtform into a picture, like this one.

"If thou art to bear a mark of chaos, thou shalt bear -my- mark, and be uplifted by the Truth."
~Anonymous
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.