[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The shadow over innsmouth was about hybrid fish people >Alex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (121KB, 623x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 623x800px
>The shadow over innsmouth was about hybrid fish people
>Alex jones talks about how a genetic engineer told him about a project with hybrid fish people
>In the shadow over innsmouth, the authorities destroy innsmouth and take all deep ones (fish people) into custody
>Alex jones talks about how the goverment is breeding human fish hybrids
>The people of innsmouth entered a contract with the Deep ones and allowed them to breed with humans so they would keep the fish plentiful in their area and also spare them due to the Deep ones able to easily overrun entire cities.
>Alex Jones talks about how the Fish-human hybrids the genetic engineer told him about had horror in their eyes and were stuck in tanks.
>when a deep one reaches maturity, they start to have the urge to swim deep into the ocean and go to the the city of Y'ha-nthlei to complete their transformation. The hybrids Alex talked about had a horrified expression because they were trapped and would never reach Y'ha-nthlei to complete their transformation
Is this all just one big coincidence or is all this shit with R'lyeh and the awakening of the great old ones like Cthulhu actually going to happen?
>>
>>19433385
If the great old ones are really awakening, and we live in the single most happily oblivious place in existence, we're probably screwed.
Worshiping them really doesn't change what will happen, if anything it only makes it worse, and trying to fight back will likely result in insanity.
The only reasonable answer to such a threat is to says "fuck it", get drunk, and start dynamiting the shit out of everything and everyone suspicious.
>>
>>19433385
me thinks alex is talking in code.

the baby head farms the government has are way spoopier. i think a researcher killed herself
>>
>>19433497
Why is that the only reasonable answer, exactly? Just because things are shitty and might get shittier doesn't mean we should be contributing to that shittiness.
>>
>>19433552
You sure? Alex quite literally says that they have gills and "they got humanoids crossed with fish and stuff" that seems to be pretty straightforward rather than being code for something.
>>
>>19433385
Wait, could Alex Jones actually BE Lovecraft?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>19433636
My best bet is that he's nyarlathotep and he's just fucking with us for his own amusement again.
>>
>>19433581
Well if the choice I'm presented with is being cattle for unimaginably alien beings and flinging around grenades at them, I'd go for grenades.
>>
>>19433552
Baby head farms?
>>
>>19433385
Nessie?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.