[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: clothes.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
clothes.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
I remember a few months ago He was a Big thing here then he suddenly Disappeared does anyone have a collection of the stuff he posted?
>>
>>19433355
He died in a helicopter accident
It was on the news
>>
Seriously anon? got a link?
>>
>>19433355
Who cares. He posted some pretty dangerous shit.
>>
>>19433476
Dangerous Shit? Appologies for being a New Fag since I don't browse /x/ often. but could ya inform me of this "M"?
>>
>>19433483
Well the very first one was a wish spell of the shadiest variety. Enlisting the help of whatever feels like helping (which is an extremely stupid thing to do), and casually adding in "oh yeah, you can drop some blood on it if ya want, make it work faster". That's going the extra mile to fuck yourself.
>>
>>19433515
Worked for me. Got a bag of skittles out of it. Took about a week, but free shit is free shit.
>>
>>19433515
I never got this. How is using a drop of blood for something bad? How is asking for help bad? What world do you live in where using slimy oxygen carrying cells for trade and asking for assistance is a bad thing?

I can give blood to the Red Cross is that wrong?

Who do entities seek control over others. In the end their entire world will start to revolve around others and they lose themselves.
>>
Well Thats some top tier spooky shit.
>>
>>19433586
I didn't say it doesn't work.

>>19433599
Using blood isn't bad within itself. It's a boost to a spell and it makes it more personal to you.
Asking for help isn't bad either. Not knowing whose help you're asking for is. You're signing a contract with someone unknown. Someone who may or may not twist your wish into something terrible. Adding your blood to it, will likely invite stronger beings, and if those beings want to fuck you over they'll have no trouble doing so.

>I can give blood to the Red Cross is that wrong?
Not similar in the least. One is spellwork, which you can equate to paying for a service and the other can be equated to charity. Now in the first scenario you could be paying someone to bring you food, or to kill someone. Would the latter make the money bad? Your thinking is too black and white.

>Who do entities seek control over others.
I never said anything about control. You wouldn't get possessed if you did the spell, not due to the spell itself anyway. But you need to understand these entities have their own motives and they may or may not want to cause havoc. Demons especially love fucking with those haphazardly messing with the occult. Because they can and because they know there's nothing you can do about it, when it's clear you don't know what the fuck you're doing. So they'll scare the shit out of you for fun.
>>
>>19433880
>Asking for help isn't bad either. Not knowing whose help you're asking for is. You're signing a contract with someone unknown. Someone who may or may not twist your wish into something terrible. Adding your blood to it, will likely invite stronger beings, and if those beings want to fuck you over they'll have no trouble doing so.
So M's spell is like just posting an ad on Craigslist for all to see? Wouldn't that actually be the best option for someone who doesn't already know any spirits?
>>
>>19433913
No. That's such an unnecessary risk to take. You don't need help for a fucking wish spell in the first place. If you have a fucking candle you're good. Honestly, it's a simple thing.

But here's the thing, if I need to tell you that you shouldn't be fucking practicing. Let alone doing a spell that anyone that's been reading up on the occult for more than maybe a month, and has half a brain cell would stay the fuck away from.
>>
>>19433933
Where does one get started with 'safe' occult practice?
>>
>>19434010
Energy manipulation.
>>
>>19433880

Wouldn't it depend on your own energy or personal aura, the entities you attract?

I walk in the streets in front of unsafe people, they never touch me; I can't say the same for another who is scared they might and eventually do.
If its really love you evoke, it's love you'll get, if it's fear... well... you'll get whatevers within that spectrum.
At least thats how it works for me - a lot of people have blocks on their spirit and mind so it may not work at all like this for them, but theres a lot of material on it and I don't see why it wouldn't apply to this.
>>
>>19434206
That's true to an extent. You can't discount the other side's free will. Like attracts like but sometimes entities want to fuck with you for reasons beyond your control. That said, most people who aren't familiar with any of this go in with either doubt or fear, which is precisely why I warn against it.

If it were someone experienced with concepts such as the one you described, and the occult in general the risk would be much smaller. However people with that kind of experience wouldn't be seeking answers about a random array of questionable spells, which is precisely why I'm being so absolute. Knowing my audience and all.
>>
>>19434464
the fastest way to learn is to jump straight into the deep end and sink or swim.
why not let people if they want to?
i do not think that sheltering the noobs is actually helpful to them.
all people are left to their own keeping in the end.
>>
Good riddance if you ask me. I know I was free to choose to do his spell and who I used it on but he didn't make it clear that it had such a strong effect.

Now I'm living two states over so that my sister and I can date without freaking people out and she's pregnant.
>>
>>19434522
I'd like it if people can make an informed choice. Because some come out stronger by diving into the deep, but others drown. If one wants to be cautious they should have that option too. There's always people that won't listen to me and that's something I'm perfectly fine with. I'm here for the ones that do, for the ones that are grateful I spared them some hardship where there need be none.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.