[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what hope is there for a modern man to know god's love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: goldsworthyIcicles1_op_592x600.jpg (83KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
goldsworthyIcicles1_op_592x600.jpg
83KB, 592x600px
what hope is there for a modern man to know god's love
>>
>>19433342
Delude yourself into believing everything will be alright and you're halfway there. Believe the former, and that you really don't need to do anything to achieve this tranquility and you're done.
>>
>>19433342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gsAz6S_zSw

None.
>>
>>19433342
God does not love
God is just is
>>
>>19433342

Throughout history the story of those who have attained higher knowledge is always the same: it starts with RENUNCIATION of the world and its sensory pleasures.

This means trading the outer world for the inner world. One cannot have both, at least not at first.

Also, this task is the task of tasks, the hardest task! So, its no wonder that its to be expected that only an extremely select few manage to make their way at any given moment in history. But, I'm not trying to discourage you. In truth, the only one standing in your way is yourself. Its up to you and the grace of God to see things through.
>>
You are God
Love yourself
If you don't feel like you deserve it, improve
>>
>>19433364
And bingo was his name-o

Anon with the truth serum that seemingly 99.99% of humanity lacks to understand about God
>>
>>19433342
I'm glad that some people still hold inner love to the esteem of out love. The only person that can ever truly know you is you...and your a cosmic X factor in a whole universe of energy.

To stand on a shore and watch the world burn is a task only for the most esteemed god upon high. Be seen and heard, brothers!
>>
>>19433342
I knew it for a good long time after taking LSD.
I had real faith. It was amazing and empowering and i got a LOT done.
Wore off, after 1.5-2 years. I’m back to my old self but at least i know what it’s like to be happier than i ever thought possible before

The funny thing is now I’m afraid to try another big dose of LSD. What if it doesn’t work right this time? What if i have a bad trip? The same things i worried about before... It’s weird how beliefs work
>>
Creativity and discernment. Paradise was never going to contain every monster who ever lived.

My intuition says that God's mercy destines rejected souls not into pits of eternal suffering, but into vapid realms of "love". Which is kind of funny. The monsters get tasped. Eternity is for the people whose souls long for something more than a tasp.
>>
File: 1469232727047.png (3MB, 2560x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1469232727047.png
3MB, 2560x1532px
Which one?
>>
What's this artists name? I remember this/his work but not the name...
>>
File: GreenTara.jpg (452KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
GreenTara.jpg
452KB, 400x521px
>>19433342
A lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.