[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enneagrams- what are they about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

where did they originate, who figured them out
>>
>>19433218
G.I. Gurdjieff claims that they are representative of an ancient teaching and sort of explains how the shocks of the ray of creation are present in it. He claims that someone who knows how to use it can derive all knowledge from it. Similar figures are out there but he is the first to call it the enneagram. Don't believe the new age hype of it being a glorified personality test. It's more than that.
>>
>>19433247
>It's more than that

You bet.
>>
File: stacks_image_420.jpg (218KB, 685x573px) Image search: [Google]
stacks_image_420.jpg
218KB, 685x573px
>>19433367
>>
File: jtug4m.jpg (97KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
jtug4m.jpg
97KB, 720x540px
>>19433382

geometry=magic
>>
>>19433390
>>19433382
>>19433367
I love how people just make images like these, throw a bunch of esoteric shit side by side, and expect people to be actually able to derive something meaningful from it. What's the fucking point? Unless you present some kind of connecting thread between all of the stuff, it's basically just the visual equivalent of spam. Not to mention it's the schizophrenic's favorite way of showing their oh so brilliant and convoluted theories.
>>
>>19433426

All those images have the Golden Mean in them, which appears in all that is alive and magnetic fields. Your body is literally made of convoluted eschizophrenic theories and spam.
>>
>>19433507
>All those images have the Golden Mean in them, which appears in all that is alive and magnetic fields

ok well that's a hell of a claim, got anything to cite the validity of that beyond a few images? something legit, from an actual institute of science?
>>
>>19433367

Oh shit nigga, the son looks so much like a star. That's pretty spooky, you've convinced me of what ever you were trying to convince me of.
>>
File: solar spiral.jpg (103KB, 653x630px) Image search: [Google]
solar spiral.jpg
103KB, 653x630px
>>19433520
>>19433537

Nah mates, I just got those straight of google, i've got no articles nor nothing serious in hand. Everybody knows the universe is random and numbers are gay anyway. I find your appreciation for pretty pictures distressing though.
>>
>>19433632
why would you tickle my balls like this, I thought I was going to have an interesting discourse for a second. ah well. smell ya later, dick
>>
>>19433678
If you haven't read Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" start there. He was was one of Gurdjieff's students. After that read "The Fourth Way" which is a Q&A with Gurdjieff. After that branch off into Mouravieff's Gnosis books (the Fourth Way from a Christian viewpoint). Look for new ideas that are presented. Beezlebub's Tales is worth a read too. You have to really read between the lines on that one though. You have to piece together these fragments to get the overall idea.
>>
>>19433793
I meant the OP
>>19433218
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.