[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come reality exists instead of not existing? How come we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1502237542642.png (481KB, 450x616px) Image search: [Google]
1502237542642.png
481KB, 450x616px
How come reality exists instead of not existing? How come we have an experience instead of not having it?

Do you realize that eternity and immortality is PROVED by the fact that reality exists and that you experience?

Something being created out of nothing is not a possibility. Reality have always existed and so did we in some sort of way.
>>
If the universe works like a balance, then every "+1" will have it's "-1", and so in the end everything cancel out to 0

Theoretically, everything that exists is in reality nothing, and we are just living one possibility of nothingness among others

The thing with assuming that we are nothing is that it would means that there would be no reason for an "Absolute Nothingness" to exist over another kind of nothingness as in the end it all equals 0
>>
>>19434053
i love these autistic thoughts you guys have that you declare as fact and building your theory around. universe +1 balance? the fuck are you on?

>DUDE FOR EVERY +1 ATOM SOMEWHERE THERE IS A -1 ATOM SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT CANCELS IT OUT, BALANCE BRO, LMAO
>cool theory, got any proof?
>NAH BUT IT MAKES SENSE? DOESN'T IT? UNIVERSE IS BALANCE BRO.
>>
>>19434069
Declaring thoughts as fact is a way of putting them forward in a more readable way without all sorts of qualifiers like "i think" or "my theory is" to bog down the main message.

That said, OP, there's no reason why something couldn't be created out of nothing. There's an old myth that the universe was created by an eye trying to look at itself. Experience is the universe becoming complex enough to be able to experience itself, but unfortunately the means to do that are tied into physical decay over time, so each point of experience is finite. I don't understand why you're tying this into immortality.
>>
>>19434089
>I don't understand why you're tying this into immortality.
AKA You're the original poster samefagging and trying dearly to pretend that what scraps of attention you got were interest in "immortality"
>>19433174
Immortality wasn't proven in OP, faggot.
>>
>>19434091
Nope, try again. First time I've been on /x/ in months and unsurprisingly, it's a bunch of angry teens stewing in their own shit. Maybe I'll try again in a few more.
>>
You do not really exist, this is just your imagination.
>>
>>19433174
If the universe is continuously expanding and will eventually shrink down and create a second Big Bang, how many big bangs have there been before the one we theorize of, and what number of Big Bang aftermath are we? How many existences have there been before us, and how advanced did they get before their inevitable destruction?
>>
>>19433174
1. Define, "not existing".
2. Define, "reality".
3. Define, "experience".
An opinion? Because.
Humans tend to rationalize everything like a bunch of autistic 3 year olds, getting angry when people don't like their rationalizations. Unfortunately, there's all kinds of shit that can't even be thought of.
>>
>>19433174

>eternity and immortality is PROVED by the fact that reality exists and that you experience?
>Something being created out of nothing is not a possibility

All of these are magical claims which even through the advanced physics of immortality, heaven and hell, our greatest hell scientists are not sure of.

Even we as immortal entities don't understand the things before we existed.

There becomes a ridiculous argument as to who was first, in fact.

The main structure of my rebellion against your planets God is the fact I am innately much smarter than him, so are my precious archdemons. Through testing we've discovered that God is almost certainly younger than us. He's also probably entirely unconscious, which is good news considering the horrors he causes, which are mostly done to unconscious entities.
>>
>>19434126

There was an entire spectrum of what could happen that is interesting, if you had the courage to seek in this world, you would see this timeline as the most emotional.

There was not infinity big bangs, it was a finite number, incredibly large, but finite.

We just needed emotional interaction, so there were major test cycles left out due to obvious failure. Imagine making changes to many planets from the beginning of the model of evolution, ones that did poorly in the beginning became abandoned for ones doing better, emotion begets emotion, attention begets attention, as more spirits converged on the highest emotional plane, it became locked in.

This experience was then saved and repeated through timespace.

Is there entropy to the entire system which needs to be rebooted? Maybe, either way this timeline is what will be repeated, along with some other similar emotional planes with lesser amounts of participants.

What you know as Nibiru is one step down in emotion from Earth {which are both flat in terms of potentiality and population, but spherical in material should you desire to travel}.

What I'm telling you is not true, just true enough.

Do not addict yourself to truth, although the search for it is worthy. The universe can't be known in full truth.
>>
>>19433174
Both are true, there's a lot of empty space aswell. Emptiness can only be regarded as empty if there's something aswell. Both existence and non existence are.
>>
>>19433174

These are the paradoxes of living inside a generated, controlled simulation.
>>
>>19434095
>it's a bunch of angry teens stewing in their own shit.
Don't be so hard on yourself, OP.
>>
>>19433174
Don't bother with intelligent conversation here, OP.
>>
>>19433174
The interesting question would be why ?
Whats the point ? There probably is no point and life and existence in itself is not strange in the slightest. Only we are strange to question everything.
>>
>>19433174
not to be cheesy but because God won
>>
>>19433174
How deep do you wanna go OP?

The Big Bang had a source, right? No thing can come from nothing. But where did the source originate? And the source of the source? And the source of the source of the source?......

It's an infinite regression. There can be no absolute beginning to everything because something must always precede the thin coming into existence.

Yup, the Universe is weird.
>>
>>19435980
Who made God? He can't make himself because he didn't exist. Then who mades God's creator? And their creator's creator? ad infinitum.
>>
File: 1502468857504.jpg (41KB, 327x260px) Image search: [Google]
1502468857504.jpg
41KB, 327x260px
was yesterday real? (yes)
does it still exist? (no)

there you fucking go, now go and low your mind thinking about what that implies when you consider the future
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.