[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Color lights after death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
So I've had a recurrent dream when I was a kid in which I was a cop from New York who gets killed in action.

I never had this dream again until some time ago. This time the dream was more detailed, I could see fellow policemen, cars etc, then I see clearly that I die by a headshot from behind.

The different thing is that this time, after dying, my vision focus appears in what looks like a dark cave with water in the bottom. Despite the darkness I can see the water movement (it's very slow and natural, like when the brize blows). I feel an extreme peace in the cave.

Then, at that point I see some (I think 5 but maybe more) balls of light of different colors (red, green, yellow, I think orange too, etc) in the top of the "cave". They spin in a circle with more and more speed until they fuse in a "ring" that is white (the colors fuse). Then, after that there was a bright white flash and I started viewing memories from when I was like 2 years old, I see my parents from a little kid's perspective, from the floor. I woke up in tears for some reason.

I don't consider this exactly as a past life dream. Police, New York, etc mean nothing to me (I'm not even american) nor give me any feelings.

But the lights stuff called my attention. Do you know if there is any tradition or culture where a similar phenomena after death is described?
>>
>>19432927
This is interesting. My first memory, as far as I can discern, includes vivid colors and lights dancing around a dark room. I've also had dreams where I experience a great peace, somewhat of a spiritualistic warmth and embrace while in a place of unfathomable beauty, to which I wake up crying. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>19432927
The Bardo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead) mentions seeing various vivid colors during the dying process. I forget which stage though.
>>
During a particularly intense ego death my consciousness was reduced to a red blue green and yellow octahedron. Shortly after I re entered my body all the colors of reality appeared to be brand new.
>>
>>19432995
I have had a similar experience of being reduced to a shimmering, spinning, multi-color water droplet, then re entering the body. Everything looked bright and new and I felt like I was perceiving the world as a child, in a good way.
>>
>>19432927
>dream thread?
dream thread.

Recently i've had a lot of prophetic dreams.
the last two that i currently had gave me two words
>one per dream
the first one was Jazbel (not jezebel) the second dream gave me Erasti.

i interpreted the two words (using ancient hebrew letters and their meanings) and came to these definitions

Jazbel
>Y = Yod
>H = Heh
>Z = Zayin
>B = Beyt
>E = Aleph
>L = Lamed
Yod and Heh make Yah
>as in Yahovah
and Aleph an Lamed make El
>as in Elohim
Zayin and Beyt individually would then mean.
>Zayin = A sword to cut or a tool for agriculture for food
>Beyt = a house, family or seperated/chosen group

so in the name would then mean
>Yah, Cut, Chosen group, EL
now, this name was on the face of a watch that had a lot more numbers than a regular watch and other than this name, the rest of the writing was not in any known language (it was like flames)

I came to the Conclusion, that the name was pointing to a time of Harvest (rapture) and tribulation

the second dream (which was a few weeks apart, about two) confirms this

continued...
>>
>>19432972
>My first memory, as far as I can discern, includes vivid colors and lights dancing around a dark room

Interesting, my first memory was about light, too, light shining through a window. I remember feeling very happy.
>>
>>19433663
>>19433663
...continued

The second word
Erasti
>E = Ayin
>R = Resh
>A = Aleph
>S = Shin or Samekh
>T = Tav or Tet
>I/Y = Yod
Ayin
>is an Eye
>means Understanding or Sight
Lucifer is knowledge/understanding, all seeing eye on the pyramid, places Lucifer at the top of their Heiarchy.
Resh
>A head
>Chief, most important, what comes first
Aleph
>an Ox
>strength, the Alpha, power, leader
>the alpha and omega(tav) is Jesus, He is also the Amen.
Shin
>two front teeth
>to destroy, consume, sharp edge or el shadai
or Samekh
>a thorn
>to shield/protect or prop up
Tav
>A cross
>a seal, to join two things together, a mark, a covenant
>see Aleph and Omega (tav) comment above.
or Tet
>a Basket/Snake
>to contain, or surround
Yod
>a Hand/arm
>a deed done, to action

so the general meaning of this word would be something close to one of these two.
>See, chief, leader, destroy, seal, deed
>see the chief leader commit the deed of destroying the seal
or 2
>see, chief, leader, protect, contain, deed
>see the chief leader, commit the deed of protecting those in the container (the chosen)

continued...
>>
>>19432982
>This
>This
>This
>>
>>19433764
...continued

the chosen mentioned would refer to these
>John 6:44
>No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
these are the Chosen.

as for the interpretation of the word (Erasti), i believe that it is referring to this bit.
>Revelation 5:2
>And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
The only one worthy is Jesus (the lamb)
>Revelation5:5-6
>5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
>6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

the dreams themselves where the key to revealing the interpretation of the words or vice versa.

continued...
>>
>>19433833
...continued

the dreams were as follows
First Dream:
>im in a battle field trying to cross over a certain boundary to escape, the boundary was a chasm.
>as we near the chasm, we get in a shoot out with a certain man, but it wasn't serious.
>we talk it out, he invites us to his home.
>as we are leaving, two kids see me out of the house
>they are both about 9-11 years old, all white, like flour white (everything, clothes, skin, hair, everything) with blue eyes
the eyes that pierce you, like a hawk/predator, it causes a primal fear. yeah...
they were good though, we weren't enemies, but their enemies would be in for some bad times.
>i told them " you should see children of the corn"
>they laughed and said they would.
good kids, i tell you.
>as im leaving, my older sis comes out and i decided to introduce her to the owner of the home
>he was also all white(clothes, skin, etc), tall *around 6'5" or taller, thin, and also had blue eyes.
>i introduce him to my sister, and she become exited to see his watch, and asks him
>"Is that a Jazbel?? can i see it?"
i should mention, my sister used to work selling multimillion dollar watches (like a watch for 3 million, or 10 million or 30 million) so she knows a watch when she sees one.
>at this point she goes to see the watch, but now i'm seeing the watch in first person view, i then see that on the face of the watch there were A LOT of "numbers"
they weren't numbers but closer to image representing events, symbolic for times.

on the face was the name "Jazbel" really clear and on the edge were letters like fire (but black) not in any known alphabet.

second dream coming up.
continued...
>>
When i was around 5-6 i got really sick one night. I was constantly vomitting and i went unconscious and had a few seizures. All i remember is trying to run upstairs to not get puke on the floor and i fell at the bottom. I remember walking down a long corridor with deep dark brownish red wood and there being pedestals with different colored balls of light. I woke up in the hospital after getting to the end.
>>
>>19433845
...continued

Second Dream
>im walking down a dirt road, theres a huge event going on
>everyone is in there own group
>i'm looking for my own group, where do i belong??
>I pass a large group, everyone there is tall, blond, handsome/beautiful, "i'm a WASP"
>I pass another group, not so tall, dark hair, cut too, also handsome/beautiful, "I'm Roman"
>another group, not so tall, but still well built and atractive aswell, "i'm Greek"
>i arrive to a small group, misfits, not that atractive, 5/10 to 6/10, "i'm greek/mix/jewish" basically muts
>i guess this is where i belong
>i'm a misfit, i don't have a land or a people of my own, so i guess this is where i'll stay...
>there's an argument in the group and people start bickering and insults, kind of turns into a small fight, but calms down some
i should add this for the next part, i recently helped one of our goats who was kidding (birthing a kid/goat) and had to bottle feed him for a few days, so he showed up in the dream too, his character too.
>as im with this group, the little goat starts playing and jumping and walking around.
>he goes up further into the dirt road, away from the event/groups
>something tells me i shouldn't be going this way, but i have to keep an eye on the kid, he's my responsibility after all.
>"oh shiet! a dead body on the side of the road."
>i end up making an "anonymous report", sine i knew that if i was to report it myself i'd end up the same way, dead.

i think it was a warning to stay away from the worlds events, and avoid becoming part of a group

continued...
>>
>>19433961
...continued
Last part

the dream then went on into a big building
>in the building, sitting in a fancy type of restaurant like room, packed with people sitting in their own groups, me with a couple of "friends".
>i'm single, no girl, to ashamed to talk or invite anyone to come hang out with me, since no job, irl.
>a loud voice over the loud speaker comes on
>"any an all food is free, come and get it, while you can, for the rest of the day/event.
>somehow, i don't need to worry, so i think, "why not invite a cutie to chill with me?"
i feel pathetic thinking about this part ;_;
>find a cute girl and invite her, somethings wrong with her though
she was pretty but she looked like those innocent girls who have mental problems like autism or something that would make her socially inept, it was in her eyes, she was kind of sweet though, so i couldn't treat her bad after I asked her to sit with me.
>well, it seems like she's a nice girl, guess i'll still hang out with her
>some skank on the other table start mocking her (the girl i asked to sit with me) because she wasn't "cool enough"
the skank was jealous
>i told stop talking to her like that, and to be kinder to her
something like that, i defended her though, that much i remember.

as i was waking up, i heard a word "Erasti" pronounced closer to Uh-re-sti.

so those were the dreams, i've had other crazy ones
>breaking this realm into glass and the other side being made up of crazy colors
>some tall humanoid shadow reprimands me for breaking reality and says "what have you done?"
>and i say, "oops sorry, i'll fix it right now" and i put it back together, but now i can "teleport" to any location
>when i put it back together, i'm in france for some reason.
had another dream similar to this, but it was in a GIANT building, each floor was the size of a whole nation (like USA nation, not UK) and i broke out of that floor i was in through a window into the outside world.
that world was crazy too, for other reasons
>>
>>19433663
Nigga what
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
File: IMG_1373.jpg (313KB, 1918x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1373.jpg
313KB, 1918x1084px
>>19432927
I'm not sure what to make of your dream, anon. But I'm glad to hear you at least had a moment of peace during the process.

I actually just had a really vivid dream last night that's been bugging me all day.
I haven't been on /x/ in like a year now but I figured you all might be the only people I could talk to about this that might listen to me...

>be me
>in my rental house with my girlfriend
>listening to the news as we make lunch together
> "--August 23rd and the weather tonight's going to be pretty nice, a little breezy and some clou--"
>the transmission cuts off and is replaced with the EAS tone
>I'm not going to type out the full transmission, but an ICBM containing a nuclear warhead was detonated in Kentucky
>the US has retaliated, however we're unsure at this time if we'll be met with equal or greater force in the form of more warheads
>this is not a drill
>please stay insi--
>at this point I panicked and so did my girlfriend
>our other two housemates spent the next five minutes with us grabbing the BARE minimum shit we would need to survive for about 72 hours and hopped in the truck and gunned it out of the cities
>turn on the radio only to hear that both the coasts had been hit and more strikes were expected

Unfortunately that's all I remember because my girlfriend woke me up since I was apparently sweating profusely and shaking like I was traumatized by something. What fucks with me is how real that dream seemed. I remember smelling the food, going through my normal daily routine, actually being able to feel everything as I touched it...

I'm not sure what to think of it.
I'm hoping I'm just paranoid.
>>
>>19437260
I have nothing to contribute but let me give you a bump in case somebody can interpret the dream
>>
>>19437260
Did you combine the NK hysteria in the news with the plot of Kingdom Come?
>>
Have had vivid dreams 4 long time iv come to the conclusion that its just me visting parallel versions of myself no proof just a theory
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.