[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's such thing as being banished from time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

There's such thing as being banished from time?
>>
>>19432283
Yes I think so. What about it?
>>
Time is a concept but you say banished like someone has the ability to tear you out of it
>>
>>19432344
>>19432344
It just sounds like a concept for hell. Like the movie Groundhog Day.
>>
>>19432360
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3lA6abQprM
>>
You can escape it. I've never heard of someone being banished though. Maybe possible.
>>
>>19432283
4chan is the equivalent of being banished from time.
>>
>>19432364
>a looping paradox of sorts
thats still being within time though
>>
>>19432416
Is it?
What relevance does the normal flow of time have if you're stuck in a loop for hundreds of millions of years?
>but time is passing at a normal rate
Yea, it is. But after hundreds of millions of years what does it matter? Flow or not, you're OUTSIDE of "time" at that point.
>>
>>19432283
You can be banished from this dimension, which would be the same thing, if you were banished to a timeless one
>>
I imagine that being banished from time would work something like the Langoliers.
A plane of reality where there is no time, where nothing could be worn down, and where memories can't form.
So pretty much hell.
>>
File: 03541873.png (23KB, 1686x474px) Image search: [Google]
03541873.png
23KB, 1686x474px
>>19432425
you mean like the pic?

When the loop ends there will be "hundreds of millions of years" difference from when the loop began but still within time.

Yeah that means "my time" will have long since passed but i don't interpret that as being outside of time at all.

More like a small soap bubble adjoined to another larger soap bubble before being absorbed back in.
>>
Time is an illusion, there isn't really "time", just a lot of things that "happen" elsewhere

(they don't actually happen, it's hard to explain, this guy wrote it down, but it's a lot of math: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU

and here's a basic analogy:

http://www.science20.com/hammock_physicist/entropic_gravity_getting_messy-82127 )

it's sort of like there is something that's nowhere and at no "moment", but there is so much of it that you cannot say what it is, but "you" get to "observe" something
>>
>>19432547
Try it sometime.
>>
>>19432283
there is no time in the bottomless pit of the bible. satan is there.
>>
>>19432283
The void is without time or space.
>>
>>19432360
At some point raping the townswomen will get old. Then maybe kill them? Then eat them? Eat all the pancakes in the diner. Of on every drug. Well fuck if I was in a GD situation I'd do drugs FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>19432443
Sounds more like Purgatory.
>>
Being banned from time is basically being demoted from being a 4D+ entity to being only a spacial entity, so being banned from time would mean being a spacial entity without any connection to Time, and to be honest I could not even start to imagine how it would work
>>
>>19432283
I think time is part of the material world, so being banished from time is being banished from the material world. You can be stuck in the spiritual world, but I don't think anyone (especially a high archangel like Metatron) would allow that.
>>
>>19432283
yes, it's called death,
>>
>>19434116

Hey, I'm >>19434102 and you nailed it. I was thinking about death, but I didn't name it, curiously enough.
>>
>>19432283
Timelines? Yes.
Time? No.
>>
NOTHING is bigger than time.
>>
>>19432283
yes
>>
File: 1498029584836.gif (2MB, 531x570px) Image search: [Google]
1498029584836.gif
2MB, 531x570px
>>19432283
If you stop counting the days. Stop thinking about Time in general. Remove Age from your brain. It's a tough one to wrap your head around. Think about it. We may be banished in time.
>>
>>19432443
SCARING THE LITTLE GIRL
>>
>>19435467
Except for my dick.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.