[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funky sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1502403311294.png (27KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502403311294.png
27KB, 870x1024px
What's this sign mean /x/?
I've seen some girl using it
>>
It's a sign used by the singer 'Prince'
She's just a fan
>>
>>19431813
The Prince of Darkness?
>>
>>19431779
How do you know it's a girl?

I don't know about the symbol, I don't like symbols.
>>
>>19431824
No. The black guy often dressed in pink who died recently
>>
>>19431843
So you're saying he's the price of the darkness?
>>
>Dance
>Music
>Sex
>Romance
>>
>>19431846
No he sold his 'soul' to him. That's all
>>19431813
I honestly was expecting more.
>>19431830
She has a vagina.
>>
>>19431919
Right on, how does she use it?
>>
>>19431946
I'm not sure but I think she's overweight so I don't linger on the thought.
>>
>>19431779
I see you're making the most of your last Summer weekend.
>>
>>19431779
So you guys saw the raspberry beret video too, huh...
>>
>>19432003
How do you know that she has a vagina then. Have you seen it?
>>
>>19432327
Because I don't believe anyone would lie about being something as dreadful as a woman. Even on the interwebs
>>
>>19431779
this is the symbol you see when doves cry
>>
>>19432358
Yeah, but what does that sound like?
>>
>>19432383
Like a sexy motherfucker
>>
>>19431813
The artist formerly known as prince, he officially changed his name to that symbol. >>19431813
>>
>>19431779
this sign has 2 things in it
1- female sign
2-musical instroment
>>
>>19431779
Its means were going to party like its 1999.
>>
>>19431779
It's Prince symbol and it's weird but some people who met him claims he had superpowers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyc6FSJaVdI
>>
>>19431779
It is Prince's symbol of love called camille. He wanted to identify as the symbol but the world wasn't on his level so they just kept calling him Prince.
>>
File: prince_91.png (71KB, 314x334px) Image search: [Google]
prince_91.png
71KB, 314x334px
>Princefag here to answer all your questions, /x/.

There have been hundreds of speculations about the symbol.
One of the most interesting ones were the people who speculated it meant 'Victor' in the 90s because you could spell out 'Victor' with the shapes that make up the symbol, and his song from the album which uses the same symbol as its title's last track being 'The Sacrifice of Victor'.

Most Prince fans just call it The Love Symbol though.

>>19434117

There are rumours about him. He apparently used to hypnotise his first wife according to her book. He also apparently told his ex's they should communicate telepathically and when she couldn't he got pissed off.
>>
>>
This aint cryptic. Just ball busting.
>>
There will be a day, were the whole world gets worried. It'll start slow.
>>
>>19432383
It sounds just like your father, too bold, or it can sound just like her mother who's never satisfied. Have you and this girl ever yelled at each other? That's what it sounds like when doves cry.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.