[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal ruby ridge exploration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502249369665.png (1MB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1502249369665.png
1MB, 600x898px
Alright /x/, since im a dumb faggot im gonna go explore ruby ridge. Im doing it this june. I will have daily threads with updates. If I dont make a thread there are four things to assume.
1. Im fuckin dead
2. Im busy, hopefully with something I find up there
3. Im engaged in a gunfight with those faggots that go up there to fight to the death
and
4. my internet is out.
My goals are to find evidence of the death matches or even to witness one firsthand. Wish me luck /x/. Feel free to call me a faggot, give equipment recommendations, or make goal requests.
>>
>>19431454
>Im doing it this june
It's August now
>>
>>19431460
my mistake, next june.
I figured people would know what I meant.
>>
>>19431454
>tfw live a few miles away from Ruby Ridge
Good luck anon, I went up there about a year ago with some friends. If you start at the Naples general store and go about a mile south you'll get to the turn off on your right. The road going up to it is kinda sketchy, you'll see a bunch of trailers along the road and you'll most likely see a few people outside give you some death glares. We had a couple people posted outside of their trailers with shotguns and some small rifles looking at us like we had a death wish. There isn't anything to exciting at ground zero so to speak. Some ruins of the house and an overall creepy feeling.
Hell, I might just go out there next weekend and takes some pictures and post here for you.
>>
>>19431454
>next June
Goodie, I'll mark my calendar, no doubt op will deliver
>feel free to make requests
I request you to fuck off back to l eddit until you've got something to contribute here
>>
File: amex_ruby_ridge_weavers_hero.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amex_ruby_ridge_weavers_hero.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>19431454
Go sooner faggot. The 25-year anniversary of the beginning of the siege is literally in 9 days. Nobody gives a shit about some shit 10 months from now you won't even follow through with.
>>
>>19431454
I'm old enough to remember this and WACO.
Do it, nigger faggot.
>>
>>19432524
>>19431471 here, I'm trying to plan a trip for next weekend with a buddy of mine.
>>
>>19432646
to add to this, I was just informed that it's basically all forest service road now so the reception out there may be pretty shoddy. However I will take pictures and post them to a new thread next weekend after I get back. Also, OP is and forever will be a faggot for planning a full YEAR ahead
>>
>>19432646
>>19432675
Looking forward to it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.