[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you calcified, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 26

File: pineal gland.jpg (15KB, 300x251px)
pineal gland.jpg
15KB, 300x251px
Are you calcified, /x/?
>>
>>19431388
I dont know
>>
File: quackery.gif (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
quackery.gif
4KB, 200x200px
>>
File: 1498853234087.gif (2MB, 256x192px)
1498853234087.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>19431475
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19431388
>muh pinecone gland
>>
>>19431531
>what is the endocrine system
I am laughing at you in real life.
>>
>>19431388
I've heard this happens as a result of fluoride in drinking water.
>>
>>19431631
I recently watched a video that detailed the issue, in which it was mentioned that a PPM of up to 22,000 of fluoride could be detected in/around the pineal gland, as a result of fluoridation from municipal drinking water. Fluoride is a major problem, but it doesn't end there. So many substances in both our water and food contribute to deposits in the body, which cause a lot of disease. Water is supposed to magnetically attract the stuff that clogs up our body, but it can't when it's already full of trash, like fluoride, chlorine, calcium, etc.
It's a big issue.
>>
>>19431631
>>19431660
Oh, and I guarantee that the image in OP is that of a fluoridated pineal gland. It takes but a quick Google search to find similar images.
>>
>>19431388
Haha no but your mom is.
>>
>>19431537
Why? Are you retarded?
>>19431631
Alex Jones knows a thing or two about that.
>>19431660
But doesn't natural drinking water filled with shit anyways
>>
I literally have no restrictions in my diet, I just look at portion size and I still astral project every morning.

How is this possible if there is such things as "calcification".
>>
>>19431749
Yes, natural drinking water such as tap water, water in lakes, rivers, springs and the ocean are all filled with junk, but that water eventually evaporates and leaves the junk behind. The vaporized water then condenses and rains down as pure water; unfortunately the atmosphere is polluted as it is.
Water is designed to attract, through magnetic pull, inorganic "junk", but it leaves organic stuff alone, organic stuff being, for example, living cells such as those found in plants and animals. Whether you want to bring up Alex Jones, the esteemed salesman of (inferior) water filters or not is your choice, but I advise you to read up on the topic on your own.
>>
>>19431767
You'd probably know better about yourself than anyone here might. What does your diet look like?
>>
>>19431777
Bacon, Eggs Bread in morning.
Fruit for snack
Ham Sandwhich for Lunch.
My Dad's home cooking for dinner which is usually Rice, Steak and a vegetable or salad.
>>
>>19431769
I know enough and know all you've said is true. What should I do about it though? What can I do?
>>
>>19431791
so in other words: no junkfood, no chips, no icecream, no soda, probably no GMOs etc.

do you drink tap water?
>>
>>19431804
I eat chips.
I eat icecream.
I drink coke with my dinner.

I drink tap water occasionally just for the minerals.
>>
>>19431808
Please don't be shocked, lol.

Am I a miracle of science or what?!?!
>>
>>19431660
Nice try Alex
>>
>>19431801
You can begin by obtaining a distiller, either by purchase or by building your own. A home distiller that can produce one gallon is usually really cheap (200 bucks) and will last for years.
There's a wealth of information about distilled water and the harmful effects of mineralized water on the body, but there's also misleading, half-truth articles about it, similar to the shills you might encounter on here. I recommend to read a lot about it, from different sources, but remember: you need minerals from ORGANIC SOURCES, i.e. plants and animals, but you can't get them from dirt. You do not have an instinctive desire to eat dirt, or rocks, right? Any minerals from INORGANIC SOURCES, i.e. rocks, dirt, salt deposits, are unable to be absorbed by the body, and end up as deposits inside of it. It's the cause of many diseases.
>>19431808
>I drink tap water occasionally just for the minerals.
Those minerals are causing you harm. Get your minerals from plants and fruit.
>>
>>19431525
the fuck is happening in that gif?
>>
>>19431869
Aliens siphoning our suns energy. Punks didn't even bother to ask
>>19431847
I live in an apartment and I'm poor but thanks. I don't intend living to 50 anyways.
>>
>>19431909
Fair enough. You can always collect rain water and boil it, it's probably better than tap water.
>>
>>19431847
>Those minerals are causing you harm.

You ever hear of the dude who ingested rattlesnake venom every weekend?

Ya.. you build an immunity if you believe it won't hurt you.

Mind over matter.
>>
>>19431937
Hopefully Americans will evolve into there McDiet™ and stop dying from heart attacks
>>
>>19431948
Maybe that's it...
I don't eat out often.

I eat out like once every two weeks.
>>
>>19431953
Also forgot to mention, Though I Astral Project everyday, I am 20 pounds overweight.

What sorcery am I, /x/?
>>
File: 1502286378884.jpg (37KB, 476x356px)
1502286378884.jpg
37KB, 476x356px
>>19431972
>Astral projection
Can you visit me tonight? I'm lonely and need a cuddle
>>
>>19431990
Sorry, My body doesn't allow me to choose to astral at will.

However, When I do, It's always in the morning.
>>
>>19431937
Conventionally speaking, I'd say it's far more ideal to simply stop ingesting useless minerals than practice willpower over whether it's harmful to you or not. That's empowering stuff though, my nig.
Speaking of immunity and venom, did you know our bodies produce their own antidote upon exposure, but that it is isolated from the body first?
>>19431972
Not sure. Even if your pineal gland is "calcified" (most humans' probably are to some degree), such a condition is not necessarily restricting you from astral projection. It might just be clogged up to a certain degree, but if it was completely turned to stone you might still possess those astral projection abilities.
>>
>>19431808
well it is possible that you just vibrate at a high enough frequency that your pinealgland becomes decalcified
>>
>>19431999
That would explain the morning glory. We're all being raped
>>
>>19432012
That's a possibility. Also,
>2012
>>
>>19431388
be ais ga y
>>
>>19431660
>It also turns the frickin' frogs gay

Fluoride in drinking water is a myth. Even if it were actually implemented, there is a blood/brain barrier that can only be bypassed by a select group of vitamins, minerals or amino acids orally. Fluoride is not one of them.
>>
>>19432012
So what I buy a dildo and stick in my nose?
>>
>>19432106
>Fluoride in drinking water is a myth.
Is this a meme?
>>
>>19432106
Also, what exactly are you trying to say? As far as I know, sodium fluoride is, as it's most often encountered, an inorganic substance and thus cannot be assimilated by the body. The body marks it as waste and attempts to eliminate it as a result. However, when too much mineral substance builds up in a short amount of time, it begins to form deposits in the body that can not be dissolved by automation alone. Water, and especially pure water, will help to dissolve sodium fluoride, which is a salt.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=byckDsU3v6I
>>
Calcium Carbonate is an industrial additive that is allowed to be used as a food 'filler' by the FDA. It is listed as such, or is listed as a coloring agent.

It's mostly made from finely ground sea shells. It is terrible for you, yet you can find it in almost any processed food. Especially breakfast cereals and foods with added calcium.

Basically it will turn your bones into stone over time and prolonged consumption leads to fractures, a lot of kidney stones, intestinal inflammation, and yeas, it will calcify certain parts of your body like the pineal gland, and it's about 300 times more aggressive then fluoride when it comes to causing damage.

Once it is turned to stone you can not get it back. Flouride is at least a crystal deposit that can slowly be dissolved somewhat. Calcium carbonate will turn it into a useless marble.

Stop eating things that contain that shit, and take a look at your vitamins/supplients. You will find, with horror, that most of the cheaper/mid market pills are nothing but calcium carbonate doses with a small amount of vitamins actually within. Again, this is because it is considered a food grade additive approved by regulations.
>>
>>19431388
hell no my dude got that flouride filter my whole life my dad was woke enough to protect the family
>>
>>19432285
>It's mostly made from finely ground sea shells.
What about diatomaceous earth? Is that bad too?
>>
>>19431388

is the pineal the sword in the stone?
>>
>>19431869
Polar crown cavity
>>
>>19431388
As CT/MRI tech this makes me laugh thanks OP. I'm not sticking around to argue cause there is no point. /x/ is the best entertainment.
>>
>>19432435
I bet you can't even astral project.
>>
>>19432106
>Its a myth that your even taught in school
Wow now I really don't know what to think
>>
>>19432311
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth
>Diatomaceous earth ( / ˌdaJ.ətəˌmeJʃəs
ˈɜːrθ/ ), also known as D.E. , diatomite , or
kieselgur /kieselguhr, is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder.
>Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled
algae. It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide ,
absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter , activator in blood clotting studies, a stabilizing component of dynamite, and a thermal insulator.
I'm sure it's perfectly fine to be ingesting industrial grade cement.
>>
>>19432304
>woke
I think you mean mentally disturbed
>>19432435
That's an x-ray tho?
Also this>>19432439
>>
>>19431660
This is scary. Biblical times spoke of people that would live for hundreds of years. All we know is chemicals an 100 years max.
>>
File: 1502090899713.gif (2MB, 213x180px)
1502090899713.gif
2MB, 213x180px
>>19431388
No,
I take a fuck load of calcium channel blockers everyday.
>>
File: amusedhom.gif (2MB, 300x196px)
amusedhom.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>19432371
>>
File: Ulysses_profile.jpg (359KB, 900x643px)
Ulysses_profile.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
>>19431948
We just destroy. Kill our fellow men. fail at reaching what lies ahead. Stumbling in the dark. We look back, eyes blind, fingers numb, searching for the truth to questions solved long ago before we made a hell of our heaven. Birds make it to space. beyond heaven before we know. Still crawling. Like insects. Lesser insects that haven't traveled the path. Not the right on anyway. Bombs, fire, death, suffering, no meaning, no point, just the end of endlessness. Symbols of mans failings brought to life. Never learning, never seeing, forgotten what it was, or maybe what it should be, won't remember until the end, won't see the path until the doors open, like curtains, sunlight that guides us. Never enough for us though. Can't find the sun without light, and we threw it away, blinded by arrogance, thinking we can see in the dark, our eyes play tricks we refuse to see through, worst in the dark. Never gonna find the door nob before the sun sets. Won't be able to tell then. Too late to see the light to grasp a bigger world. Stuck in our past. With our history, our failings. Symbols of a world long forgotten. but not gone. Not yet at least
>>
>>19432285
So in short you're saying - BE RICH OR BE A SUB HUMAN SHIT PILE FAGGOT
>>
>>19432439
I internal project. I have a mini me inside me and can explore my innards when I sleep. Like a tiny remote control body gnome
>>
File: egyptian.jpg (44KB, 515x385px)
egyptian.jpg
44KB, 515x385px
>>19431388
Doesn't matter whether your pineal gland is calcified. Even if it wasn't, it would be dormant in most people anyway.

If your pineal gland needs to be activated, it will de-calcify on its own, trust me. If you ever manage to be ready for it, the body's energy will just breakthrough whatever blockages are there in order to get it working in an instant.

The people worried about calcification are likely the furthest from pineal activation. They still have to deal with their own paranoia before extrasensory insight through the pineal could be granted to them. Also, pineal gland is not the only factor here. De-calcifying it will not activate it. It only works in tandem with the entire energetic system of the body. In a sense, you have to "de-calcify" the entire body or in other words, the entire body has to be transmuted ala alchemy. Very few people understand what that means and even less will actually go through that process.
>>
>>19433980
I inherently believe mankind is as far from being a decent higher being as a fleck of corn flakes is from being Angelina Jolie's left testicle
>>
I recommend this technique or cleanishing and activating pineal gland:

1. Know that you are the creator of your own reality

2. You can manipulate environment in a way you wish to do it

3. You can imagine a violet light, that covers any object/part of your body to change it in a way you wish it to change. (Really you can use whatever color or method but violet light is my way and I recommend it)

4. Go to meditative state, imagine a violet light inside your head. Imagine strongly, that it cleanishes and activates your pineal gland. See in your mind how the gland become cleaned. See it in its perfect shape.

5. Keep that vibration, keep that feeling of a perfect pineal gland for few minutes. Open your eyes, and start to think something else. Because your pineal gland is already clean, so you can focus something else. If you worry too much your results instantaneously, you loose your belief on your abilities and the gland has a change to get dirty again.

This method cleanishes your gland from any toxic things, and can be used for any other parts of your body as well. After cleanishing you can do other kinds of practisies to achieve broader view of the universe, astral projection, inner visdom, chakra opening etc. etc.. but this ritual was made to clean your Pineal Gland.
>>
>>19431388
I usually have a buildup of dead skin on my head around there. Like it's dandruff that rarely naturally comes off. I also have lots of pasty excess skin around my ears and on my forehead. I eat whatever I want but I make sure I'll never be fat.

Summoner Loremaster here. Tell me what this says about my mana level.
>>
>>19434062
>I recommend this technique or cleanishing and activating pineal gland:
Did something similar earlier... it did something at least.
>>
>>19434062
All reality is mine to create and bend to my whim. You are my bitch. My vibration. Sends the ladies into orbit kekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>19434077
it says you have seborrheic dermatitis
>>
>>19434111 probably means >>19434077 has Candida overgrowth. Better deal with that shit sooner rather than later.
>>
No way to really know but I do a couple things to work in the direction of decalcifying the pineal gland.

1. Take Boron 3-20mg kinda randomly, it's mildly estrogenic so I don't take it everyday.
2. Go to Sauna twice a week
3. Drink source water with 0 ppm fluoride bottled in glass
4. Exercice everyday, 2-3 sessions
5. Bounce on a gym ball (helps unclog some detox system the body has, forgot the name)
6. Trying larynx breathing
7. Taurine 200mg 3x a day, increases heavy metal excretion in published studies

Most of those will benefit overall health anyway.
>>
>>19434139
This?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis

Gross man, it's not like that. It's kind of the same color as some of it but that's just the color of detached skin.
>>
>>19434160
Read more into Candidiasis symptoms.
>>
>>19434094
Every people around you di exactly what you want them to do if you find a vibration for that.
>>
All you niggas need to get on my level because if your pineal gland is calcified you cannot be woke like me
Honestly I'm on a whole other level and if you want to catch up you need to stop using plastic bottles and try colloidal silver to activate your third eye
>>
>>19434350
>colloidal silver
elaborate
>>
If we are already RPing about the pineal glad and shit I'll just throw this question in.

I have this thing that nothing on google comes up when I search it, and none of my friends seem to know.

I can cause a strange feeling in my head, in an instant.
It never lasts more than a few seconds because it becomes too intense and I just lose it, but then I can do it again.

It's some sort of super focus but I don't really so any focusing there, and I get this head rush feeling like behind my forehead.

Anyone knows anything about this?
>>
>>19431948
Heart failure is not heart attacks, but they get interchanged and occur together so frequently (as is the nature of heart failure) everyone just puts down heart attack as COD.
Heart failure is a natural end to a moderately long life, and everyone after around 50 is at risk depending on genetics and cell growth through their life.
>>
>>19432285
You realize that calcium carbonate is insoluble right? So it doesn't get absorbed into the body and is passed as waste. No it doesn't just magically appear in your bones, it cant.
Also it occurs in well water near limestone
>>
>>19434366
http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/sibucosi.html
>>
>>19434413
Some guy was talking about it depositing like how crystals are formed or something like that
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cystinosis
>>
>>19434414
Yes, colloidal silver is definitely what you want. Pic related.

>He said the blue tinge had started more than a decade before that when he saw an ad in a new-age magazine promising health and rejuvenation through colloidal silver

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/internet-sensation-papa-smurf-dies-blue-people-live/story?id=20368758
>>
File: 1337625796314.jpg (75KB, 380x303px)
1337625796314.jpg
75KB, 380x303px
>>19434414
>infowars-shop
>>
>>19434425
>moderation
Alex Jones need you fit and strong for the coming revolution. 1776!!!!
>>
Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption.
Eat some more fish, anon.
>>
>>19434157
dude you are on /x/
you can't just post normal non magical solutions !
>>
>>19431931
Not nowadays because of Fukushima and Hanford. You can remove calcification, parasites and plaque from the body. But you can't get rid of radiation which just bio-accumulates in the human body until the cancer shows up and kills you.
>>
>>19433980
Even if they did understand, such knowledge wouldn't be able to be used/applied on their own bodies if they were unlucky and birthed into a shithole like Flint, Michigan.
>>
>>19431388
I've been drinking RO water for 5 years straight and besides getting desperate and drinking at restaurants, I'm as fluoride free as I can get... didn't notice much, other than overwhelming compassion for others/things. Which is good, but I'm not so sure drinking tap means you're suddenly violent and uncaring.
But I don't really know man, I only avoid it because my roommate is really into this shit and I trust my homie
>>
>>19434381
Third eye activation.
I would focus on the center of your forehead with conscious intent every time it happens.
>>
>>19431388
I heard you can use Borax 20 mule dilluted in clean water to de calcify your pinenal gland. Any truth to this? I know I can use the stuff to kill bugs so I'm a little wary about taking it
>>
>>19434381
obligatory question. Have you ever done any drugs? Reasearch chemicles? Synthetic marijuana?
>>
>>19434425
F3
>>
>>19433151
No idea what's funny about that
>>
>>19435253
I think its dry dentist humour
>>
>>19432285
i ate so much cereal as a kid.. help
>>
>>19431388
Yeah, I drink fluorinated tap water and diet soda
>>
>>19434423
Yeah no. Insoluble means it can't be absorbed into the body to be deposited. It can cause kidney stones, but so can every other insoluble mineral we consume.

People have consumed calcium carbonate since tribal times, limestone that contained the stuff filtered water making it more safe than the average water.
>>
>>19434990
I did, but I could do this shit before my first drug.
>>
>>19431388
I don't know much about fluoride in water or what you're posting, but when I was in 2nd grade we were given flouride tablets every morning. I remember it quite vividly and so does my older brother. This only happened for one year and we've asked other kids our age that went to nearby elementary schools, but they deny experiencing any such thing. I'm guessing only our school was doing this because it was a such a poor school and was probably funded to do some sort of test. Who knows.
>>
>>19434062
Why violet light?
>>
>>19434425
hare krishna
>>
>>19431525

Is this real?
>>
>>19431525

Fuel Scooping
Fuel Scooping Complete
>>
>>19431388
That pic is such bs; the pineal gland is the size of a grain of rice.
>>
>>19433947
we don't even deserve it now.
none of us do.
we have squandered our intelligence, we deserve nothing but oblivion.
i give our species another 10 years max.
>>
>>19434062
you deserve death and oblivion, that all this miserable species deserves.
None of you will EVER gain enlightenment, so shut up and die.
>>
>>19431937
You don't build "immunity" to fluoride and other shit in water... In the 20s women would take small amounts of arsenic for paler skin or something like that. Over time they could take lethal amounts and survive. Yes their bodies adapted to the poisoning but they were terribly sick and could barely live past 30. It's a different situation with venom
>>
>>19435402
That solar phenomenon is called a polar crown cavity -- it has nothing to do with dentistry.
>>
>>19438876
>When you hear the fuel scoop sound the instant you drop
>>
>>19438793
It does not matter what light, just make a decision what color do what and then reality can change around you. Make your belief systems as clear as possible.

After choosing the color, do not use it in for getting anything else, so it does not loose its power. Make other colors to do other things so they won't get mixed.

My advise.
>>
>>19438928
You deserve higher wisdom, allow it to come to you.
>>
>>19439399
Are colors important, or simply used to enhance focus?Also, what are your thoughts on the Event?
>>
>>19439726
Colors are not important at all, but I use them succesfully. I believe, that violet light contains higher energy and is closer to higher dimensional frequencies and via that it can change realities more easily, but that is only a created belief to change reality. You can create beliefs or copy mine, it does not matter what technique you use, the results marks.

I see that we shift from a reality to another all the time, and in event times some people use the "event" to help them to shift in to better universes. The thing is, you do not need any event to go where ever you wish to go, but if it helps you to believe something happens, use it to do so.
>>
>>19438866
Yes
>>
>>19431388
anyone know if taking Diatomaceous earth daily helps with any of the spiritual mumbo jumbo?
>>
>>19439056
presenting the swamp gas pill
>>
>>19431808
Ugh
>>
I would assume so, kinda fucked but my body has a few other calcium/ mineral deposits under the skin, ive already had two removed, i currently have one that is ahout 5mm in my shoulder and one that is about 2mm in my forearm.
>>
>>19432285
>NRx
>goytoy

HEY
i resent that
>>
>>19434414
But what if that's corrupted?

Why do I have to shill to either side?
>>
>>19442857
Start drinking distilled water, even store-bought distilled water. Water has a negative charge. Inorganic matter like those mineral deposits has a positive charge. When water is distilled all of those ions are free-floating, and none of them are already magnetically attached to something, thus when the distilled water (cleaning fluid) flows through your body, it will remove those deposits. You can also try to rub those areas on your skin with distilled water, but simply drinking it will be enough.
Nature only creates distilled (pure) water.
>>
Iodine binds to these heavy metals and causes the body to detox them. It's why the US gov't took iodine out of the bread, water and soil and put it in tiny amounts in salt where it's ineffective.
>>
File: activated almond.png (56KB, 209x248px)
activated almond.png
56KB, 209x248px
Distilled water has a natural attraction to whatever is dead, inorganic, unliving. Dead matter should not exist inside of our bodies. We are made of organic, living matter, not rocks and soil. The distinction between distilled water and any ordinary water is the lack of dead minerals. We're always told to drink loads of water, but rarely which kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0MWbjIH_Lc&t=0s
>>
Fun fact, 40-45% of caucasians get their pineal gland calcified

Africans only about 5%
>>
>>19431847
Just fyi drinking distilled water continuously will kill you. Distilled water pulls all the salt out of your body, your tissue fills with water, and your red blood cells burst.
>>
>>19443839
>Dead matter should not exist inside of our bodies.

What is food?
>>
>>19443849
>drinking pure water, the only water that nature continuously creates for us to use, will eventually kill you, a water-based creature, whose body is composed largely of water
Meme.
>>19443853
Food is most edible plants, fruits, vegetables. If you cook your food, it's closer to dead matter.
Plants are composed of organic matter, you know.
>>
File: 1496638306300.gif (2MB, 489x301px)
1496638306300.gif
2MB, 489x301px
>>19431525
>>
>>19431525
>that shockwave at the end
>>
Had an mri done after a seizure. They found a

shadow next to my pineal gland. So if thats not proof.
>>
>>19431525
what
>>
File: eddiebravo.webm (1MB, 395x477px) Image search: [Google]
eddiebravo.webm
1MB, 395x477px
>>19431769
>>
>>19431388
Even if I am, what am I to do about it?
>>
>>19432645
>people who lived hundeds of years
>people in medieval times died at 30
Sorry man, that's just misinterpretation. Many of those stories were written a fuck long time after those people were already dead.
>>
>>19432665
What benefits do you get from doing this? I've considered going on a pure detox diet, but I know it'll be a huge challenge.
>>
>>19432106
Not only is the pineal gland outside the blood brain-brain barrier, but fluoride is a well-known neurotoxin. Fuck off you psuedointellectual contrarian twat.
>>
>>19443843
so you're saying calcified pineal glands are heavily correlated to increased intelligence and better self-control?
>>
>>19431769
we piss so we can get that unwanted shit out
why the fuck else would we need to piss? we would benefit from keepign the water (which is why desert animals have concentrated piss). we piss because we need to remove the excessive salts
your death-life thing is not scientific, and relies on the debunked concept that there is an inherwnt difference between life matter and not.
the pull is better described as electric. it dissociates salts and ionises covalent acids.
You say it better attracts inorganic substances. water is not designed. our cells evolved in aqueous environemnts and still live in them, so we have ways to deal with water pretty well. many inorganic things are still insoluble.
silver, lead or mercury halides are insoluble, carbonates with cations of more than + charge and a lot of sulfates are also. if they aren't reacted to more soluble forms, or a solvent used that can get them, you would be fucked.
>>
idk, probably. i have natural sleep issues, could be low melatonin production so i likely ahev soem issue with the pineal gland. does it actually do anythign else? I found that I am most awake at night, where usually it would make me tired. the upside is that this lets me learn and think vary powerfully and be very alert, but my sleep is bad and without drugs I get bad sleep and feel tired the next day.
>>
File: 1455289111166.png (537KB, 700x196px)
1455289111166.png
537KB, 700x196px
>>19431388
If you can't summon Her through your Pineal Gland you can always try the Appendix. It does about as well.
>>
>>19447079
>we piss so we can get that unwanted shit out
I heard from a well-respected, reputable source that the intestines excel at that task, but maybe I'm just a retard who doesn't possess basic knowledge about bodily functions.
>why the fuck else would we need to piss?
Urine is, more or less, 95% water, the remaining 5% being excess products of the body that are not required at the time of release, of which the bulk is not necessarily salts. If you are comprised largely of water, and should depend on it as a source of life, why would your body make a point of discarding unwanted toxic waste through what is virtually your own heavily-filtered water, especially when there is a system more than capable of handling it already? If urine is toxic, then I call that wasteful design, considering we depend greatly on water to survive.
>>
>>19438928
why did you post this?
>>
File: boron_supplement2.jpg (899KB, 4125x1600px)
boron_supplement2.jpg
899KB, 4125x1600px
>>19431388
For a thread about something so lame, there sure does seem to be a lot of SHILLING going on. I've read in several different places that BORON supplements can REVERSE Pineal Gland calcification.

I bought a bottle of this (pic) for $6 today. Gonna take 3 a day (9 mg) for a month and see what happens.
>>
>>19448279
If you haven't noticed, human anatomy is not the most efficient system ever.

If it were, we'd be able to survive solely from sunlight/heat, pure energy basically, rather than have to clumsily extract calories from other organisms.
>>
>>19431948
>there
Where, anon?
>>
>>19448521
>not just buying a box of borax
nigga what are you doing?!
>>
File: IMG_4815.jpg (77KB, 780x461px)
IMG_4815.jpg
77KB, 780x461px
>>19431525
It's from an actual image from the sun. New jacks abound.
>>
>>19449231
We can survive without food for a long time, can we not? That is convenient. The case is not the same with water. However, our bodies come equipped with kidneys which filter water for reuse, among other excess nutrients that are expelled into urine. That does not seem like a wasteful process, because we can cycle this water, independent of nature's founts of water, especially when we consider that there is already a major channel for unwanted toxic waste; why would the body need another? It would be convenient if it was like that, and at least slightly more efficient than urine as it is most widely depicted, no? I have no clue myself, but it just speaks sense to me, even in the face of so-called empirical evidence that I am just supposed to believe without critical thinking or questioning.
That would be a perfect world, wouldn't it? Disease-free, too.
>>
>>19438866
Hallo kleine Maywood Berchen!
>>
>>19431525
what is it? and where is it from? is this any legit or just another /x/ meme?
>>
>>19434350
Nigger detected. If your pineal gland was on your niggerism would've dissappeared by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 1280x800px)
image.jpg
61KB, 1280x800px
>>19431388
>>
>>19449830
This is the average human on crack water.
>>
>>19448313
Because autists love to LARP
>>
File: real_erie_snakes.jpg (97KB, 800x600px)
real_erie_snakes.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>19448521
>>19449413
I have a box of Borax. It kills termites, ants, and roaches. I just can't bring myself to eat it. It was NOT made for people to eat. It probably has other stuff in there that is poisonous.

Besides $6 a month is about my monthly gummy worm budget. I can live without so many gummies.
>>
>>19451143
It's about as toxic as salt, but to each his own.
>>
>>19443500
I heard this before I want to buy lugol solution of iodine and see if it change my healt.
>>
File: smug_pepe_origin.png (935KB, 1200x780px)
smug_pepe_origin.png
935KB, 1200x780px
>>19451222
The ACTUAL Sodium Borate is no more toxic than salt, but the box of Borax DETERGENT might have other stuff in there as well. They aren't REQUIRED to purify something people are NOT supposed to eat.
>>
I hope somebody rummaged through their cleaning products after this thread and took the most slavic-sounding brand to taste test.
>>
File: hitler_feels.png (154KB, 680x680px)
hitler_feels.png
154KB, 680x680px
>>19451372
>Try to decalcify Pineal Gland for enlightenment
>Eat detergent because too cheap to go to vitamin shop
>Die
>Win Darwin award
>Get meemed about on 4chan for all eternity
>Watch it all from purgatory while having feelies
>>
i have a cyst on my pineal gland. have highly vivid dreams.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.