[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Dr Strange a correct representation of occultism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is Dr Strange a correct representation of occultism?
>>
>Dr Strange
>correct representation
Really? Is this thread necessary? If you've done ANYTHING in the occult, you'd realize that this is: bait, stupidity, and/or a combination thereof.
>>
>>19431019
So you reject the possibility that there is a form of magick you don't know? Seems pretty snobish m8, considering that most of the wizards on /x/ can't show shit.
>>
>>19431019
If you hate unnecessary things delete your trip faggot
>>
>>19431029
>>19431054
Pitiful attempts to elicit an emotional response from me. Y'all need to step up your troll material. If you want a REAL conversation about the occult - we already have a thread dedicated to that. Go back to /b/ or whatever board you lurk at - because I know it's not here.
>>
>>19431054
Well he's not wrong.
>>
>>19431068

Yet you care enough to respond, they have evoked an emotional reaction in you -- You're just too blinded by yourself to see the truth of your actions. Reflect, and tighten your discipline.
>>
>>19431068
Fuck off, trip scum.
>>19431029
m8, you asked about representation of occult, not some future occult that might be found out/developed later, right now there is nothing similar to that marvel shitflick you can do in reality, maybe in astral or lucid dreams if you're developed enough
>>
>>19431075
There is no need to be a faggot about it. Some people dont practice occultism and genuinely ask the question. But i dont expect anyone that uses trip to be mentally sound.
>>
Honestly, I remember thinking it seemed like a more correct representation than what I would expect from Hollywood, at least. But I don't really remember it well. Not a very memorable movie, I guess
>>
>>19431092
>>19431092
>genuinely ask the question
That rarely if happens here. I thought the movie was quite disappointing but whomever actually has genuine interest in such things would care to find out on the matter on their own, rather than some gargled nonsense hollywood spewd together.
>>
>>19431176
/x/ gets legit seekers on the daily.
Sure, sometimes their questions come off as a bit silly to those in the know, but that's no reason to judge. They don't know, that's why they're asking the questions.
>>
File: 1501543461224.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1501543461224.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>19431001
>>19431001

Anything marvel makes is irrelvant 40's era jerk rag american urban legend shit.... fuck off kid
>>
>>19431001

No.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.