[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disaster preperation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 7drHiqr.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
7drHiqr.gif
973KB, 312x213px
so i bought 240 emergency food rations.
1 for each day.
how have you prepared for ww3 /x/? cause it will come.
>>
I've come up with endless possibilities to end it all.
>>
>>19430985
A year has 365 and 1/4 days
>>
>>19430998
i know. i just meant that 1 unit is for 1 day. i didnt have enaugh money to buy more.
>>
>>19430985
Use my dick to fuck people to death as a form of self defence
>>
>>19430985
bought an Oz. of the dankest dank. fuck WW3
>>
>>19430985
>ww3
don't think so, tim
>>
they're really ramping up the fear mongering and war drums

distraction from the coming solar/earth changes
>>
everyone come to the hanz discord
https://discord.gg/r8f3AMu
>>
>>19431004
So what do you plan on doing after that?
>>
>>19430985
A war with North Korea is unnecessary for a nuclear doomsday scenario, for it is already occurring. You see, we are irradiating the Earth with nuclear fission everyday. Not only will Fukushima be far from the last radiation disaster, but even those reactors deemed "safe" are producing radioactive waste and polluting the ecosystem.

Have you read the reports that cancer is increasing? Have you seen the low sperm count stories? Are you aware of what radioactive isotopes do to organic matter? Isotopes that have half-lives of millions of years and that find their way to our food and water supplies.

A spontaneous demise may be the more romantic vision of the apocalypse, but it is fiction. The end began in 1938, when Otto Hahn discovered how to split the nucleus of a uranium atom. Since then, humanity has gradually exposed the entire biosphere to artificial radiation.

It falls on you to fight to end the fission and save your species, for as long as it remains profitable, your government will embrace it.
>>
>>19430985
i bought a bunch of ramen but im eating it now. im gonna die huh
>>
Foraging food is easy. Get the "Weed Foragers Handbook". Learn how to fish. Get to know your local tunnels, bridges, drains etc. Seriously, this shit is easier than current living standards.
>>
>>19432569
be guided my by fate. i cant have food for eternity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.