[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: missing 411.jpg (18KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
missing 411.jpg
18KB, 306x165px
So, I was talking at a bar with a woman that organizes search and rescue in california and nationally. I have heard of david paulides and her story was remarkably similar to what happened with her personally.

Beyond tragic stories and how she goes around getting funding. The jist of it was

> Lady's girlfriend went missing years ago
> Found bloody clothes
> Reported it to the authorities
> They denied finding any items
> Relates more stories of families being stonewalled on information or outright denials
> Thinks state authorities are corrupt
> Says that cultists may have killed her girlfriend

Is there really a conspiracy here. The more I hear first hand accounts the more I become convinced.
>>
Bump I like these threads
>>
File: idesa.jpg (180KB, 955x541px) Image search: [Google]
idesa.jpg
180KB, 955x541px
>>19430950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnV5PTrSho
>>
>>19430950
It's a pretty fascinating subject but I don't think there's a real conspiracy going on. Or, if there is, it's not on the scale some people think it is. Of course this is all just hypothetical but I think these missing people have more to do with people living off the grid/drug dealers off the grid than anything paranormal. We used to live in rural South Carolina not far from the mountains and people growing weed up in the woods were a real problem. They weren't killing people that I remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people wo went missing fell afoul of some drug dealers who didn't want to risk them getting away and telling the authorities. Not all of them, of course, but I think there's a good number of these disappearances that could be pegged on that.
>>
>>19433212
I never understood that. Like yeah, if I were to see a fucking weed farm, I'd go straight to the fucking narcs. Literally my first inclination. That's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>19430950
she might have just been stupid. or considered stupid by the majority of the town. Everyone talks to each other, the people that don't are called "shut ins" or "loners". If they stay that way for too long, the Normies in society deem them useless. They never developed any skills. They aren't going to help our town make money. Etc.

The Normies kill them off.
>>
I'm gonna go with either people being stupid or mexican drug dealers.
Some disappearances are genuinely weird like that child that showed up on top of a large rock or the climber that unhooked himself from the safety rope and banished but most seem to be easy to chalk up to those two things I mentioned
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.