[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have met aliens....or something else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

I think I may have met aliens a few years back. I worked night shift for the only water company in Northern Ireland. In the wee small hours of the mornings we would go out for walks or a smoke. I went outside for some fresh air one night so as to stay awake. I saw two people stood under the street light across the road from me. THey spied me and made a beeline for me, but they sort of shuffled not walked. Once they came up next to me they looked like chinese people but they had purple eyes. Solid purple, no whites or pupils. Like a light lavender colour but with glitter on them. They had very thin white whispy hair.
>>
File: ZomboMeme 12082017113623.jpg (34KB, 320x659px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 12082017113623.jpg
34KB, 320x659px
>>19430855
>>
rip OP, the aliens found out he was posting this and suicided him.
>>
>>19430855
ayy rmao
>>
Continue before the ayys find this
>>
>>19430855
That's a photoshop albino
You're stupid
>>
>>19430855
>live in Belfast
>been waiting all my life for good spoops
>mfw

Go on.
>>
They walked up to me and I thought they wanted a feg (cigarette) and was telling them I didnt have any. They just looked on in silence. The security guy who sat on the front desk in our building said I was stood there squaring off to them like I was ready to fight. But they were placid
>>
This building was near most of the nightclubs in the city centre (Upper queen street for any belfasties in. This happened across from the centra on the corner. After this they did that weird shuffle they did in the opposite direction
>>
So Im thinking they were aliens, demons of some manner or creatures that live among us we dont know about
>>
Im 5'9 and they were roughly the same height as me. They looked like chinese people but with very waxy, sweaty skin that seemed oddly pale. Oh and they had like crop duster coats on
>>
Aways though ayys looked kinda ayy-z-an, maybe they're ancestors.
>>
A couple of years back, I was in the security staff of a local festival. During the festival, I'd patrol the grounds outside the perimeter fence with a pair and direct away any outsiders trying to catch a glimpse of the performers.

At some point in the night, we came across this guy. He was tall, at least 190cm, if not 2 meters, slim, his hair was short and blond and his eyes were clear blue. He was very handsome, dressed in tidy, modern, uniform-like clothes, a fitting navy-blue jacket and trousers. I've never seen clothes like that sold anywhere.

The moment I laid my eyes on him, I became convinced he was an extraterrestrial.

It was raining all the time that night, but when we met the man, he was completely dry, as if he had just stepped outside. However, where we were, there was no way to get in any of the nearby buildings, they were empty, lights out, and locked up for the night. He had to have come from further away. Or beamed down from a frigging spaceship.

Trying hard not to make any faces, I asked what he was doing there. He spoke in a quiet, calm, friendly tone and said he'd come to listen to the performance for a bit. I saw no reason to drive him away, so we just carried on with the patrol. And the next time we went by the spot, he was gone.
>>
>>19434194
Yeah see Im not saying I saw a ship or was anal probed. But I definately dont think they are humans
>>
you siad it was near clubs? it was likely just weird looking drunk people. or they were on coke. drugs make people act odd. contact lenses explain the eyes.
>>
>>19434281
contact lenses that cover the whites of their eyes?
>>
>>19434284
ah, you meant over the whites as well. sorry misunderstood. that is odd.
>>
>>19430855
Those weren't aliens. Those were your great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren.
>>
>>19430855
Not gonna lie...she's fucking hot.
>>
>>19434403
shes just a random photo I found to illustrate a bit better
>>
>>19434407
A random hot photo.
>>
>>19434417
they were not hot
>>
can anyone try drawing these things
>>
im still here
>>
I have never seen them again
>>
Has anyone else seen anything like them?
>>
>>19434894
how about you try, since you saw them
>>
>>19430855
Some bullshit made up on the spot.
So, some aliens whatever things came up to you aaaand.. story ends, wat do?
If it'd be a real event, something would happen afterwards and it'd be what your story would be dependant on and highlighted by, not "some weird people approached me"/
>>
>>19431346
>Oh and they had like crop duster coats on
What colour?
>>
>>19435943
beige
>>
File: IMG_5122.gif (494KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5122.gif
494KB, 400x265px
>>19430935
>>
Those right there were grey-human hybrids. Hybrids tend to want to get in contact with their parents, so it is likely you got abducted some time ago. Do some research.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.