[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shamanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lolgoogled.jpg (148KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
lolgoogled.jpg
148KB, 900x494px
Im intrested in shamanism but dont have a clue where to start. Can anyone help me out with some Tips, links, literature etc?.
Also Shamanism general if u want.
>>
>>19430625
You need Psychedelics or Dissociatives
>>
>>19430636
and nature

dont forgot about nature and all its entitys
>>
>>19430625

just listen to music and watch some youtube videos first brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edBxC3oVNKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Yb1vyDXnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WvedRgYsRs
>>
>>19430625

Shamanism is connecting with nature. Trying to learn about nature from people or books is 100% ass backward, go outside and just connect, let nature tell you about itself.
>>
>>19430625
What is your star sign?
>>
Well I have basic understanding of medtaion and sometimes fall in trance to all kinds of music as well as I do sensory deprivation for such purposes.
Most of the time I do this in Parks or sometimes the forest and listen closely and find my self in some kind of sleep paralysis.
Is that something im doing right already? 0o
>>
File: read nigga.jpg (320KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
read nigga.jpg
320KB, 500x572px
>>
>>19430664
Im gemini
>>
File: 1502491911543.gif (525KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502491911543.gif
525KB, 500x500px
>>19430625

1. Carlos Castaneda first 3 books for starters.
2. Long walks.
3. Taking notice of your environment.
4. Time to reflect its a must.
5. ???
6. In due time a signal will present itself.
7. Your choice.
>>
>>19431695
>1. Carlos Castaneda first

Stopped reading right there. Castaneda was a conman and you're an idiot.
>>
>>19430625
Just let yourself be teached by the spirits themselfes. To see the spirit world, get into a psychedelic state, either by taking psychedelic drugs like LSD, psilocybin, DMT, mescaline, etc. or by intense meditation, fasting or other trance techniques.

It is important that you also get into a meditative trance state, even if you have reached the psychedelic state using drugs. For example, if you took LSD, you also have to meditate on the peak of the experience.

In this psychedelic state + trance state you will encounter visions from the spirit world. This may be exotic places, real places from the past, present or future and you might also visit spirit entities.

If you can navigate yourself through the spirit world you grow as a human and you can heal and teach other humans in a shamanic way.
>>
>>19432706
so are the shamans.
>>
>>19434823
I like you.
>>19430654
Being out in nature does seem to induce a slight alerted state.
>>19430625
You've already got some good advice here, but here's my understanding of it. A shaman is simply someone that has had these psychedelic experiences and is well versed in it. They also have a gift with people, like a really good teacher or that random stranger you meet that just seems to radiate good feelings. The job of the shaman is simply to let you have your encounter with the experience, and to help you navigate if you need it. They can intuitively help you get out of a tough spot with either a musical instrument, massage, or whatever is in their tool kit. I have tripped in nature a few times and things can get very intense, and weird very fast. My favorite method is to plan the experience out at least a few weeks in advance, get a nice room outside of my state, and to try to completely let go. My phone goes on airplane mode and the do not disturb sign goes on the door. We're all different though. Find the method that works for you, and have the experience. Don't distract yourself, don't run from it. Do a sufficient dose, breath, and remember that it's going to be okay. You may not get what you wanted, but reflect on it over time and you'll see that you got exactly what you needed.
>>
>>19430625
Drink some Aya bro.

Or just take 5 dried grams of some psilocybin mushrooms and sit in the dark until the entities reveal themselves to you.
>>
>>19435458
Te-Te Terence? Is that you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.