[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want to believe the world is ending because of the eclipse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1087.jpg (52KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
52KB, 750x634px
Why do you want to believe the world is ending because of the eclipse?
>>
Seriously, why would someone find hope in the world being destroyed?
>>
Ever wonder why humanity keeps even bothering to progress when there's still members of the population that squirm and panic like bronze age villagers.
>cannot see sun
>it's the end of world god has taken sun
>>
>>19430249
its not ending. its becoming more interesting. layers of the veneer being pealed away. the lies people tell themselves dissolving. reality bleeding into their comfy existences
>>
>>19430249
>Truth comes out
>World must be ending because truth came out
Oh noes
>>
The world is presently ruled by terrible people.
Consider the spiritual implications of reproduction in a world ruled by pedophiles.
>>
everyone ever wants to believe the world is ending
it makes them feel happy that they're the insignificant little idiot mortals that happen to spawn in during a time where the time is significant only because their concept of time is ending

people are retarded
happening posters are especially retarded
christcuck smiley face constellation shitposters are ultra-mega-super-fucking-retarded
>>
>>19430453
>their concept of time is ending
My, but you've misunderstood something.
Nobody's concept of time ends at the apocalypse.
It is only their concept of THIS time.
In other words, it is when they get off this rock, and out from under the idiots who want to be king of it.
>>
>>19430320
It's not about dying from what I've seen, its about being euphorically 'correct'. Yeah, Satan is chewing off my ballsack, but at least I was RIGHT about when and where it would happen! Also, a lot of them are heavily religious and believe that death is just another step of life--again, believing that they'll be the ones to go to the theoretical 'good place' while everyone they don't like will go the the theoretical 'bad place' despite it being basically blashempous to predict the end of the world since the bible says we won't know when its coming.
>>
So I can just get really fucked up on drugs and die in peace. I struggle with wanting to die a lot. It's an excuse to forsake responsibility.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.