[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth not being visited by extraterrestrial life, but defiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: ufos-demonology.jpg (123KB, 2208x950px) Image search: [Google]
ufos-demonology.jpg
123KB, 2208x950px
When I look at the evidence, and rational for extraterrestrial life NOT to come here. I am left trying to understand what then is being seen and experienced with the UFO phenomena. And them being extra dimensional beings of some sort, seems more plausible that life from the stars.

Has anyone else arrived at a similar conclusion?.
>>
>>19429970
Shut the fuck up you christcuck faggot. Aliens are the only cool thing this shit planet even has anymore, and if they turn out to be demons(which there not) then hail fucking satan
>>
>>19429976
>he still believes in space and other planets

How old are you anon, may i ask?
>>
>>19429990
Only a literal bible thumping fucking retard wouldnt believe in other planets and space. Do you know how boring the universe would be if it was just this shitty blue shithole of a rock? Boring enough to resent god for making such a humdrum and unimpressive abortion of a universe. Fuck you killjoys for actively hoping the universe isnt filled with wonders but is actually a small insignificant shithole.
>>
>>19430000
Please seek Jesus anon i am serious now!
>>
>>19430011
Fuck that facist prudish bitch of a god. Im fucking serious. That shit religion only brought me pain and torment, and every moment i wasted being in that self centred cretins service was a waking hell. God deserves to be raped by 1000 demon cocks for making the world as shitty as it is and having the nerve to expect us to thank him for this botched abortion of an exsistance.
>>
File: 1500908111001.jpg (23KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500908111001.jpg
23KB, 720x404px
>>19429976
Why so mad?

>>19429990
Look at him and laugh for still believing in Earth's flatness in 21st century

>>19430000
What prevents one from believing both in Bible and science, you aggressive asshat?

>>19429970
OP how would you explain crop circles or sudden appearance of advanced technologies (from early 20th century)?
>>
>>19430014
Because aliens are the last thing i look forward to in life and equating them to being the devils of petty backwards religions is insulting. I atleast appreciate the fact that though your christian you too think flatearth theory is bullshit
>>
>>19430048
Equating them to evils would be quite a limitation of perspective. I would rather think that there are good ones and bad ones.

Though you must have achieved/experienced a lot, if realizing truth about aliens is really the last thing you're looking forward to. Aren't you just a bit depressed or simply going through UFO excitement phase? Like there is so much to do in life - and a lot of it can be done by, dare I say it, normies like us.

There are so many theories, you know. And aren't religions some sorts of theories too? If one considers so, I don't think there is anything wrong with simply picking useful bits from some of these theories to fulfill and create your own, personal theory, that lets and helps you live a good life.
>>
File: ucingthis.jpg (26KB, 702x987px) Image search: [Google]
ucingthis.jpg
26KB, 702x987px
>>19430013
>>
>>19430088
My life is a fucking failure. I look forward to nothing more then aliens coming down and one of them actually giving me the time and day to be nice to me
>>
File: 1500474189500.jpg (25KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1500474189500.jpg
25KB, 500x485px
>>19430092
>>
File: lam.gif (92KB, 382x309px) Image search: [Google]
lam.gif
92KB, 382x309px
You're on the right track I think, OP. I think that negative alien factions are basically synonymous with demons or archons. They do also seem to be more interdimensional from my research and experience. That's not to say they couldn't also be extraterrestrial. You might want to look into links between satanists and alien abductions/contact.
>>
>>19429970
It's being defiled by both, because they exist on different planes of existence
>>
>>19429970
Stay off of Youtube.
>>
OP here,

>>19429976

... Sorry anon. But by the same reasoning that make it highly unlikely that we are the only intelligent species, also leaves us with a universe of such vastness that if we reduced the Earth to one person per continent, we'd still have a population density of millions (most likely billions) of orders magnitude greater than that of our galaxy given its size and the distances involved. Also, with such huge swathes of natural resources, with no external competition for them, and their own exponentially growing technology (like humans have) making it unfeasible to seek out other races, let alone the political and social dangers of doing so, we do not have any reason to expect them to engage in galactic Star Trek style exploration either. There technology will allow (or eventually allow) them to discover, test, and validate all manner of scientific phenomena much closer to their origination (in galactic terms) than to need to visit exotic galactic locations, i.e., they have plenty of black holes, rare star types, and other things closer to home.

So if extraterrestrial beings are not visiting here, what does that leave anon to explain the UFO phenomina?
>>
>>19429970
Basically.

They legit visited me through an inter dimensional portal, tried to possess me, legit said they wanted my body, something about my bloodline and being viable for harvest.

Posing as Aliens, but there was a definite dark/ominous energy to them, they looked distorted, defiled, dark, scary.

Wtf happened to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOCaYEV3jDc
>>
>>19429970
And angelic!
You may find this interesting
>lawofone.info
The main message is that all is one. It has a lot less doom and gloom than a lot of other new age stuff, and concentrates instead on spirituality.
>>
>>19429970
Humans are defiled by demons, this is why humans treasure their freedom to lie. How often a human exercises that "right" shows how demonic the human is. Has nothing to do with aliens which you clearly don't understand. Blasphemy has no place in teaching about the universe..
>>
>>19431311
Free will is also what makes choosing good more valuable, no? Putting others before the self not because one is forced to but because of love?
>>
>>19429970
You may be onto something. A common thing to see while you're on DMT are greys. They try to get you to come along with them and it fills you with dread. I hear if you come along, they'll experiment on you or w/e. This could also explain the abductions. In our brain we have the pineal gland which is capable of flooding our brains with DMT if needed.
>>
>>19429976
kys
>>
The gate will on september 23rd
>>
reminder that praying to Jesus stops UFO experiences cold.
>>
To be honest, if they weren't demonic entities then why haven't they done anything good for the human race? Or at least in some manner that's quantifiable? All that seems to happen are horror stories and aliens in graveyards.
>>
>>19430014
>What prevents one from believing both in Bible and science, you aggressive asshat?

NOTHING you fucking fool.
>>
>>19432259
a great point
>>
>>19432259
Well apparently they've neutralized the nukes or are keeping a watch on nukes so that we don't destroy ourselves and the earth.
>>
>>19432317
It was for a nuclear test. If anything it was a demonstration of power.
>>
>>19432317
thats the good angels...
>>
File: everyone i don't like is satan.jpg (182KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
everyone i don't like is satan.jpg
182KB, 600x774px
>>19429970
>>
>>19431033
>So if extraterrestrial beings are not visiting here, what does that leave anon to explain the UFO phenomina?

The fact that "demons" is the only alternative that you can conceive doesn't speak well for your intellect. "Demons" and "angels" are nothing but fairies and elves playing tricks on you for being so gullible.
>>
File: al-lam39_original.png (497KB, 592x695px) Image search: [Google]
al-lam39_original.png
497KB, 592x695px
>>19430120

Just fucking stop it with that picture already.

https://ac2012.com/2012/10/20/lam-i-am/
>>
Religion manages to fuck up everything. Its literal poison.
>>
Your theory of extra-dimensional beings visiting Earth is one the right track. However, they are not demons. They are indeed extraterrestrial in origin and have been visiting Earth for several hundred years. In fact, our planet was owned by an extra-dimensional being until recently, when we began the shift into the 4th density. Once you can figure out how to achieve 4th-density consciousness, you will better understand what I am talking about in this post.
>>
These aliens are bad hombres...sneaking around, putting things in people's butts, messing with cattle. Even if they aren't demons, though I believe they are, why do you guys worship them? Forget all the Hollywood, sci-fi hype and look at real life encounters. They are not fucking cool.

I don't think they have permission to be here, hence the short encounters, sneaking around, being banished by calling out to god.. there's definitely a lot more to it.
>>
>>19432812

Exactly. If all was kosher there would be no need for negativity to the core, or the secrecy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
54 ¶ And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the West, straightway yee say, There commeth a showre, and so it is.

55 And when ye see the Southwind blow, ye say, There will be heat, and it commeth to passe.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discerne the face of the skie, and of the earth: but how is it that yee doe not discerne this time?

57 Yea, and why even of your selves judge ye not what is right?
>>
>>19432812
To think all this time Hollywood's been indoctrinating us with pro-demon propaganda.
>>
>>19429970
>>19429976
also this pic >>19430120

anyone here know about the frantic caller?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
>>
>>19429970
>defiled
OP, demons are part of the earth just like us.
>>
>>19431324
>the trip i have whilst on drugs is true reality
Fucking low iq moron, this is why the rest of us cant just enjoy nice things and have to go through niggers to get it.
>>
>>19432228
Jesus fixes all this crap. I think it's hilarious someone would rather spread salt everywhere, burn sage, contact mediums, and basically do everything but ask god for help. That's how much pride these people have
>>
>>19429970
yes, the so-called E.T. are in reality related to the nephilim, rephaim and the fallen angels
>>
>>19429976
sad little man
>>
>>19432785
t. demo- err. alium ayy lmao
>>
>>19429970
Or maybe, just maybe, that "demonic beings" in ancient times were perceived as such because of a lack of understanding on humanity's part. How else would they explain beings that they have never seen before? You saw how giant squids were called Krakens, and Narwhals were once called Unicorns. Even Jackals went by "Dragons" for a long time in eastern Europe.
>>
>>19434696
so are wild animals, they'd still tear you to shreds

fuck demonic scum, Earth is for humans
>>
>>19436219
No they only became demons after Christianity, and rightly so, in the ages before these beings made us their slaves and made us worship them. They corrupted mankind.
>>
>>19436227
Some of them. Not all. This is a high form of racial profiling.
>>
>>19430013
Le sad demiurge
>>
>>19436175
Not an argument bitch
>>19431033
>we do not have any reason to expect them to engage in galactic Star Trek style exploration either.
Shut up
>>
>>19429970
>Has anyone else arrived at a similar conclusion?.
I have. There is a lot of overlap when comparing myths, urban legends, alien contact, etc. We only look a the World as one, continuous plane, when there might be several levels of existence inhabited by a number of beings. Some friendly, some dangerous, and some completely neutral to us. It would be easy for an inter dimensional entity to mimic certain traits to manipulate us into doing whatever it needs us to do.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2rU3SpagI
>>
>>19430013
You require a lot of therapy. I wish you luck in overcoming your anger issues
>>
File: 1498121044741.jpg (162KB, 510x496px) Image search: [Google]
1498121044741.jpg
162KB, 510x496px
>>19436227
I don't see how that's any different than what YHWH does
>>
>>19429976
AUTISM
>>
IF any sort of life existed, and they could go light speed they would think that we are worthless and unintelligent that is why we have no contact nor will we. please use tumblr you massive cunt
>>
File: 1502185825960.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502185825960.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>19429970
I never understood why it matters what we call them if they actually exist.
>>
>>19430202
This.
>>
>>19429970
Yes, i'm under attack by a demons, and they possess other people and make them act weird in front of me. stay woke
>>
>>19430120
I wish I could pat an ayyy's head. Look at it on the right it looks so cool to touch.
>>
File: 1493765119064.jpg (44KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
1493765119064.jpg
44KB, 640x517px
>>
>>19430000
> this shitty blue shithole of a rock
if you dont like it then move elsewhere
>>
>>19436264
>racial profiling.

Are you high?
>>
File: pipehitter.png (87KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
pipehitter.png
87KB, 500x721px
>>19438546
>>
>>19430013
I applaud you.

I agree with everything said here completely. Fuck christcucks and their imaginary god.
>>
>>19430014
You fucking claimed that other planets don't exist and now you go and say you believe in muh bible AND science.

Top fucking kek. You science illiterate moron.
>>
>>19439027
>>19430014
Whoops my mistake. I thought you were that other guy and got triggered by what I thought was christfag hypocrisy
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.