[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream/dark figure watching me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0044.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This happened a while ago, around the time that I first got a dakimakura (don't judge me) that I had a period of odd dreams or otherwise disturbed sleep. On one such occasion, I awoke to see a dark figure staring directly at me with large, white, glowing eyes. The shape was humanoid, with that appeared to be smoke coming off of it. I couldn't move, as if I was pinned to my bed. After a few seconds of struggling, I managed to lift my arm up and it disappeared.

I don't remember any episodes similar to that afterwards. Was it just sleep paralysis or something else? Also, pic related; it's the pillow
>>
>>19429954
It's Gods way of telling you you're a ginormous faggot and you need to either sort your life out OR SPOOPY black man will take your life.
>>
>>19430054
In the process of doing so, anon. I don't want to blog but I actually am going to get off my ass and do something with my life. Emailing the university and recruiter is a pain in the ass, by the way.
>>
Don't worry, it was just sleep paralysis. Where you enter a lucid state while your body is still asleep. Allowing you to dream things up in your intimidate area without being able to move, or scream btw. I got this for the first time when I was ten. Since then I have it more than anyone I knew. Every couple months.
If it happens again you NEED to just relax, even if you see something scary. You know it's just in your head, it can't hurt you. Trust me, your mind can enter panic feedback loop in this state. If you freak out your hallucinations will get worse.
Also I've heard you can turn sleep paralysis into a lucid dream.
>>
>>19430095
It's been more than a few months since it happened. It's a good thing it wasn't anything spooky; the place was newly (but shoddily) built. I got other problems, but I guess that's that of my chest...

Thank you.
>>
>>19430095
Agree with this, I suffer from sleep paraylsis at least once a month, it has gotten to the point where I recognize what's going on and I wait for it to be over although I still wake up with intense anxiety over it
>>
>>19429954
I told myself, you don't need to call OP a faggot today, just stop posting, but I came back to call you faggot anyway.
>>
>>19429954
>warhammer
>anime
>>
>>19429954
cute waifu
>>
Also those with SP it's really a succubus but it's scared and you're scared so it reflects your fear because it's ethereal. No physical body.
>>
File: 1460085252584.jpg (89KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460085252584.jpg
89KB, 600x700px
>>19429954
>>
>>19429954
Try having a portrait of hitler in your room.

Seriously, I'm not joking.
>>
>>19430054
I was gonna say it's some dead relative just watching him with enormous disappointment.

>>19429954
Your gram gram watches you from the great beyond and she is saddened by your life. Probably a good thing rather than the spirit of the person inside the pillow. Your raping that person's soul by fucking your pillow. Also nice taste in pillows
>>
>>19429954
>humanoid figure
>glowing eyes
>smoke
that's a djinn
>>
>>19429954
it's sleep paralysis, I've had a lot of those in the past, and like lucid dreams you can actually control your illusions, I did that once even though I don't remember how I controlled it exactly. It's been a long time since I've been into lucid dreaming.
>>
>>19429954
Just the dream transition buddies, don't sweat it they just watch.
>>
>>19429954
it was your disappointed father
>>
get a better waifu than ruby

[spoiler] like blake [/spoiler]
>>
>>19432489
And get Adam's sloppy seconds? Heck no.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.