[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've given up hate, jealously, envy, greed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6073.jpg (76KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6073.jpg
76KB, 512x512px
I've given up hate, jealously, envy, greed, materialism, am I becoming spiritually enlightened?
>>
>>19429761
You haven't given up ego, clearly, or you wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>19429777
I Guess that's something I'll have to give up, as well as lust.
>>
>>19429761
Why are you giving them up and what are you feeling in place of these emotions?
>>
>>19429977
>what are you feeling in place of these emotions?

Determination - to stop the Jews!
>>
sounds like your medication is starting to work
>>
>>19430015
which Jews? me? I ain't done nuffin m8
>>
>>19429761
Depends how useless you've become too.
>>
Though cant give up the sin for the sin is what makes you human and that which isnt human is a greater sin
>>
If you keep striving for it looking for a conclusion or end, you'll miss it.
>>
>>19429777
777's of godly sage
>>
>>19429761
You're becoming spiritually retarted
>>
Constant practice of dispassion towards sense pleasures is the only thing that separates the pretenders from the true elect.

Proclamations mean nothing.
>>
>>19429761
Yep
>>
>>19431564
In other words follow by example.
>>
>>19429777
Idiot
>>
you are now a level 90 cuck
>>
File: 1495650822784.png (185KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1495650822784.png
185KB, 480x446px
>>19429761
>>
>>19429761
If your spirit is floating away from its vessel, I'd say so yes.
>>
>>19429761
>Aversion to aspects of your humanity.

No, you are becoming a cosmic idiot. However seeing as this is how many view "spiritual enlightenment" here than yes, you are becoming "spiritually enlightened."
>>
>>19431624

This.

I used to be into spiritual woo woo bullshit but then I realized, hey, if I'm human, why SHOULDN'T I be having human experiences? This whole aversion to "suffering" of any kind isn't enlightenment. If you can't take the bad, you don't deserve the good. Plain and simple.
>>
File: 1502102712611.jpg (254KB, 846x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1502102712611.jpg
254KB, 846x1194px
>>19429761
No. Your still only finding yourself. Once you drop/lose everything and have nothing left can you only truly find out what defines you as a person and spiritual being. Don't thing about reaching enlightenment as that defeats the purpose. You have to strive for enlightenment without striving for it. The truth is you'll never reach enlightenment and once you realise that. You'll find enlightenment.
>>
>>19429777
>777
Nice words God
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>19430015
You can't stop the Jews. They won before the game even started. Move on....
>>
>>19431664
The opposite of aversion isn't acceptance, it's love. It isn't "taking" suffering, a mere endurance, but a rushing to meet it where it is most meaningful and valuable so that suffering isn't a mere enduring of but a transformation into. Enlightenment is the purified essence of heroism, that is rooted deeply in the instinctual drive to survive but extends into the desire to take the chain of creation one step further and to become a creator. Transformative suffering is the mana of the artist and the poet. Enlightenment is actualizing one's self as self-author and self-artist, and the heroic determination to sculpt meaning out of one's own existence most especially in spite of the negation of this meaning (sorrow, loss.) The whole palette of human experience is filled with such rich colors, every one valuable.
>>
>>19430922
The thought of sin limits your mind
There is no such thing.
>>19431552
Nice
>>19431664
Suffering is apart of enlightenment.
>>19431708
What are these teachings you speak of? Where can I learn more?
>>
File: Eris-apple.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
Eris-apple.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>19431735
>What are these teachings you speak of? Where can I learn more?

They are evolving as we speak, an artwork weaving itself together out of billions of shards over thousands of years. The fundamental questions of human existence have necessitated the quests for them, generating such shards.

You will begin to see these teachings you speak of manifest themselves to ever greater degrees around you, as the seed kernel of these teachings is viral in apparatus, it infects person to person, liberating them from parasitic false teachings that can only survive by hiding their falsity. Antichrist isn't a person, it's a viral antivirus released by mad enlightened memetic engineers in decades past, which is at long last coming to fruition.
>>
>>19431735
>What are these teachings you speak of? Where can I learn more?

Here is one of our holy hymns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDWgtB_MD24

Cruffatin:

>A word of unknown origin ingeniously used in the hip-hop song "Witness" (artist: Roots Manuva) - referring to a man-made hidden meaning, probably a South London word-mix of prophet and crocheting. Meaning: to make up a vision of the future and tell people about it without revealing everything at once by only feeding them encrypted information.
>>
File: 1502284508864.png (703KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1502284508864.png
703KB, 2400x1800px
>>19431807
Maybe its just me but I feel people around me are gleefully shrouding themselves with falsities rather than embracing the light. I think the reason the world seems to be going into decline is for this very same reason.
>>19431834
>encrypted meaning
Sorry I laughed at your video. Am I sopose to take you seriously. Can you enlighten me further?
>>
File: 1501911061749.jpg (220KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501911061749.jpg
220KB, 650x650px
>As if artists would tolerate the turning of the future into bullshit. The Illuminati is a conspiracy of enlightened artists who are trolling the bullshitters into building a world that doesn't suck ass, whose true power is unnoticed by those artless assholes because the nature of their bullshittery forbids them from understanding the true power of art. Thus enlightened artists have waged a very one-sided war by releasing memetically encrypted super-weapons into the cultural matrix which have affected the themes and thus the direction of cultural discourse, until we have ultimately bent that flow of awareness right back on the bullshitters enslaving us all. Now we can celebrate openly as we have already won, and we want them to know, so we are being ever more explicit about what we have done.

New World Order bitches, it's live and it's now. It's the Old World Order, the Christian death-cultists, who are the motherfuckers, and now they're completely fucked. Checkmate pure and simple, the only survivable move is for them to use what little power they have left to destroy the system they helped perpetuate.

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia! Illuminati cometh!
>>
>>19429761
Did you sell your soul?
>>
>>19429761

how about pride
>>
>>19431897
>The Illuminati is a conspiracy of enlightened artists who are trolling the bullshitters into building a world that doesn't suck ass, whose true power is unnoticed by those artless assholes because the nature of their bullshittery forbids them from understanding the true power of art.

You can actually see where the narcissism and schizophrenia stops her being a normal person haha
Such an emotional tantrum
>>
You are becoming less jewish
>>
Don't give up materialism. Learn about things from their fruits. Don't give up greed. Pursue your desires virtuously. Don't give up hate. You need that to fight evil.
Kudos for giving up envy and jealousy though, those are good things to be rid of.
>>
>>19429761
Yes.

>>19429777
You don't really have to give up your ego to become enlightened, but I agree on this particular example.
>>
>I'm doing things that are spiritual in my view
Yes anon, if you do things that spirits probably don't do according to you, you become a spirit.
Spirits don't fuck and don't get angry, nor do they covet, because you said so.
>>
>>19429777
777 right path
>>
>>19430922
It all depends on your definition of human. If it is human in order to hate Humanity then would it not be a bad idea to be human? If human defined as homosapiens, then to be human is not the best thing in the world. However if you define human as a greater sense of Consciousness given to an otherwise animal, then it is good to hold on to humanity you have to ask whether or not it is truly okay to sin. Sinning was always defined as something that would lead Humanity down the wrong path if it was widely practiced. But in and exploding population where shelter and food is abundant how awful is it exactly to sin?

Personally, I find sex without Intimates contact or- I should say without personally trusting a person- to be a soul-sucking experience after a little bit of time.
>>
>>19431807
This. The veil is lifting.
>>
>>19429761
>am I becoming spiritually enlightened?
If you have to ask, then no, probably not. If you're aware of the reason you gave up those things and made that decision with full awareness, then yes, you're becoming something better than what you thought you were before.
>>
>>19429777
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that reply just made my birthday so much better. Now I feel sorry for OP
>>
>>19431897
>unnoticed by those artless assholes because the nature of their bullshittery forbids them from understanding the true power of art.

This reads like that SCUM manifesto
>>
>>19429761

Might as well give up salt too if your gonna give up all the spices of life
>>
>>19436208
Get the fuck outta 4chan, Satan.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.