[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feminists trying to weaponize tulpas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 00072643033.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
00072643033.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
feminists trying to weaponize tulpas
beware
>>
>>19429690
>lunatics "weaponising" self-induced schizophrenia
For some reason this doesn't exactly fill me with fear.
>>
>>19429690
is this guy kill?
>>
>>19429690
pic unrelated?
>>
>>19429690
Fourtanitly. Western thought doesn't understand the context and concept of "tulpa."

So no matter how hard they think. They will not create mental wraiths to enact political change.
>>
Great so now you have to give your tulpa corny superpowers for epic anime battles in tulpaspace.
>>
>>19429690
tl;dr?
>>
File: smug.jpg (6KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
6KB, 206x214px
>>19429906
That sounds like it would be a pretty badass anime.
>>
>>19429911
Weaponized autism.
>>
>>19429911

once upon a time, some dude with fetishes for giantesses, femdom, humiliation, and vore created a tulpa.
at first he was hesitant about going all the way, but she forcibly convinced him. (which was part of his fetish set anyway)
they lived happily ever after in a perfectly healthy sub/dom relationship.

BUT

he talked about his experience on the internet.
he described their relationship in detail.
everyone thought it was totally gross. (which it was)
all the internet people told him that he was an idiot for making a tulpa.
he proved himself retarded by arguing on the internet.
eventually he left the internet and went back to living happily ever after.

thereafter

all the internet people realized that a giantess dominatrix tulpa is possible.
they all panicked because they were too stupid to understand that the only reason she took the dominant role in the relationship is because BOTH of them wanted it that way.
>>
>>19429917
I think OP's story would make great anime/hentai with a decent plot
>>
Nigger I'm not reading all that shit

Sum it up in one word
>>
>>19430010
imaginary girlfriend + femdom + paranormal
>>
File: 4c2.gif (861KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
4c2.gif
861KB, 300x169px
>>19429690
Ok I just finished reading that hot piece of garbage. So what does some schizophrenics hallucination of an abusive giant waifu have to do with feminists weaponizing tulpas?
>>
>>19429690
If they get succubus's on board we are totally screwed.
>>
>>19429972
>BOTH of them
You mean the guy as the tulpa is the guy's imagination to begin with
>>
>>19429906
We wuz jojo n shiet
>>
It's known. It's an obvious play to make. Find guy/girl lonely enough to want a friend and based on their choices convince it to kill them and they to enjoy doing so. They can enjoy that if they wish for it and work for it. There are ingenious ways of defeating weaponized tulpas; high among them is to make it loved and them trade it on to someone else who wants to experience true friendship.
>>
>beware
No thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.