[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intersectionality of the paranomal/ Christian unitarianism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

how much do you believe in? what cannot exist in the same universe of your beliefs.
>>
Jesus is Lord.

He is the judge, the one and only, he decides what belongs to his kingdom and what does not.

Reject all evil, turn from wickedness, learn from God through his Holy Word.
>>
>>19429023

but can you still summon a Tulpa and find a vampire?
>>
File: qui-gon.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qui-gon.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
I don't know, man, I'm a chronic fence sitter.

As far as I'm concerned, so long as nobody pushes their beliefs on others without substantial evidence to support it, there's no need to get all that bothered by it.

The best I've got is some variant on Taoism. A living universe, possibly sentient, at least insofar as we are its sentience. And a trend towards life, given that the building blocks are some of the most common elements, and how many damn planets we're finding out there.

Whether there's anything supernatural in it all is yet to be seen, but I'd certainly like there to be.
>>
>>19429032
The first is retarded, why would one make a hole in themselves for a demon to come live in on purpose?

The second is even more retarded, if it is made of flesh and blood it can be killed in the manner of flesh and blood, and if it is beyond flesh and blood it has no power over Christ.
>>
>>19429073

so no to ghosts and ayys, telepathy/ magik/ astral projection as well right? just a standard christian who may utilize spiratual sounding metaphores when needed
>>
Tolerance and nihilism are nearly synonymous, and both lead to the same end.

There is no middle ground in true Christianity. This is why guy speaks of only a very slim remnant making its way into heaven. It has turned into a buffet of pick-and-choose which laws were done away with and which were not...

Revelation 3:15-16
"I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. So because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of My mouth!"

Also 1 John 2:15-16
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
>>
>>19428973
Race mixing destroys your soul.
Jesus was a messenger for "pagan" religions as well.
We all end up being destroyed and reborn (spirit + body)
god has 255 aspects
telepathy is atlantis
you can die instantly on command and immediatly start a new life (but you pay for cheating).
>>
>>19429156

thats what you want for others, but this is about what posters believe or whether tolorance is important, its a debate/ survey on intersectionality, because many on x seem to hold this salad bar mindset

can paranormal/ esoterecism/occult and the abahamic/ eastern religions logically exist in fullness in the same world in thier psuedo scientific sense?
>>
>>19428973
>>19429186
you seem to be asking about whether people are perennialists and belirve there is a common source of all ideology and mytholgy
>>
>>19429095
>ghosts
>ayys
Demons
>telepathy
real
>/ magik/
against God's Law
>astral projection
What for though?
>as well right? just a standard christian who may utilize spiratual sounding metaphores when needed
I made the orgonite thread, not really standard.

>>19427959
>>
>>19428973
there's nothing paranormal about religion, keep this garbage off of x
>>
>>19429217

how is it not?

but can you be religious and beliive in the paranormal? or do they contradict one another, or can some exist logically
>>
I believe that all of the supernatural can be explained as demon activity. I don't believe in God as some dude in the sky, more as a universal entity that makes up everything. God is on whatever the highest dimensional plane is. Between 3 and there are many levels of physical existence that are not yet perfect unity with God. Angels, demons, monsters, ghosts all live in this plane. In the way that we can go and swim in water but eventually tire out they can manifest in our three dimensional reality for short periods. During this time they appear to have super powers bc they are not bound by the fourth dimension of time.
>>
>>19430314

so do you just accept whatever people tell you as true, or is there an epistemology to this other plane
>>
>>19428973
ok you moron, for the record of pic related you postet. Search abrahamic raligion. You moron.
>>
>>19430648

You seem hostile to this thread, so you must be a only my religion is the true religion fag and reject all the other shit that is posted on x, or you are a gnostic faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.