[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many christfags on this board? Shouldnt all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1099.jpg (26KB, 310x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
26KB, 310x368px
Why are there so many christfags on this board? Shouldnt all the talk of succubuses and aliens be sacreligious to you? Also, why the hell is you god good if he forces people to bow to him and sends everyone who has premarital sex or is gay to hell?
>>
I honestly cant tell if you are actually asking a question or just trolling.
Nevertheless I will answer you, individuals who believe in the holy trinity can also believe in the paranormal, nothing against that... just dont summon a succubus, incubus, or other spirit. Alien belief is common among christian groups, ideas of what aliens are varies however.
Last part is a loaded question, but the god is, by all intents and purposes, beyond our simple human judgement. People arent forced to bow, they are filled with awe, but fearful because of anything "wrong" they did. If you literally dont know its wrong, he wont mark it against you.

People are judged first on their "heart", then on the actions they preformed at a later date, whether good or bad.

Idk if I helped or you were trolling, either way, peace brother
>>
File: IMG_1130.png (225KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1130.png
225KB, 400x267px
>>19429176
Do you really believe the worlds going to end and god will send people to hell for arbitrary things that arent even bad?
>>
>>19428965

Well who are you to say what is and isn't good anyway? If a creator of the universe said you have to bow to me and don't be gay or have premarital sex, that's the rules fuck you
>>
>>19429273
>don't be gay or have premarital sex
Thats objectively not wrong and if god says thats wrong and threatens hellfire then he is a homhophobic evil person and must be resisted at all costs
>>
>>19429247
Yes i believe the world is going to end.
This year? No, but if it did im not gonna get my fellings hurt.
Hell isnt even for people, its for demons, people take themselves there through truly evil thoughts in their heart, and with evil actions.
You stare into the darkness long enough, and it will stare back.
If you dont know whether or not god sees it as wrong, he wont hold it against you and you wouldnt have any issue.
In the long run everyones view of what is good and bad is different, most christians will judge without understanding that even jesus didnt judge. Not everyone is that bad....
>>
Christ wants everyone to go to heaven, thats why his sacrifice is important.
>>
>>19429315
If hes the end all be all why couldnt he just absolve all sins without killing himself? It makes no fucking sense
>>
>>19428965
rules are rules, the Lord says pizza is a sin on friday then pizza is a sin on friday. if homosexuality is a sin, then it is a sin
>>
>>19429327
I refuse to follow his facist rules then. Gods a dictatorial faggot if he really thinks all these things are sins, and you are all sheep for blindly following him
>>
>>19429309
My nigga
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.