[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 89

File: fall_of_satan.jpg (48KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
fall_of_satan.jpg
48KB, 392x500px
>I then asked him, “Lord, what of the souls of the people who do not know whose people they are? Where do they go?”

>He responded, “In those people the artificial spirit has grown strong and they have gone astray. Their souls are burdened, drawn to wickedness, and cast into forgetfulness.”

>“When they come forth from the body, such a soul is given over to the powers created by the rulers, bound in chains, and cast into prison again. Around and around it goes until it manages to become free from forgetfulness through knowledge. And so, eventually, it becomes perfect and is saved.”

The Conjunction is at hand. The Black Sun rises in Two and Three and Five.The Trumpets sound in Twelve and Thirteen and Eighteen. The Lion of Judah roars in the House of Cain, and Mars answers the call to war. The Virgin screams the curse of Eve as Jove gives birth to himself. The Black Cube lies in the hands of the Serpent Bearer.

You see as though through a cloudy mirror. I have told you the macrocosm, and the greater purpose of the All. I have told you of the microcosm, and the personal dangers you will face. I have told you of the Hebdomad and their House of Lies. You have Knowledge. Now I must help you find understanding. The time has come now to get to the root of things.

I am here as a slave to You, Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the all encompassing Is. My mission is to find the hidden White Cube, and return it to its rightful place in the hands of the Son of Man. Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to the Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
>>
The Demiurge uses his Black Cube to Trap our Soul and returns us to the Matrix.
>>
>shit posting on a Friday night while Chad bangs stacie(s) at a party
>>
>>19428970

>muh demiruge

why the fuck is x so obsessed with this over the last month? being the lapse christians they are
>>
>>19428993
Because he is Samael the Serpent Archon and father of Cain by Eve.

Amoung many other things.
>>
>>19429001

so you guys are the jews you all claim to hate???
>>
I have not heard of the White Cube.

But I know that we have the Divine Spark of the Aeons in us and Yaldabaoth / Samael is very Jealous of that.

He banished us from the garden to keep us from the tree of life because he knows when we eat of it we will have long lives like the Archons.

He wants to keep us like a Mortal Slave. They use Procreation to Satiate us. >>19428982
>>
>>19429012
Seth is the Son of Adam and Eve, not the Serpent Archon.

Sethian Gnostics say that he got a double dose of the divine spark from both his parents.
>>
>>19429014

are you jewsih?
>>
>>19429026

No, I am a Gnostic.
>>
>>19428959
Who wins?
Why should I care?
What is the meaning in all of this?

I assume some of it is teaching about the more than dualistic understanding of life. What is the artificial spirit? Why is this bullshit popping up now? Since when is "muh nahlij(knowledge)" bad? Who are these rulers? Why are they still sucking my dick? Every fucking day humanity this, humanity that. Don't do this, def do that.

I highly doubt "artificial spirit" is a made up term. If it serves the same purpose and comes from the same place. How then is it artificial? Also what do they mean by artificial? Isn't that their own linear interpretation of reality focused on only subservience to one set of ideals? Is there proof that they are correct? Why only one when existence doesn't even have a theoretical limit?
>>
File: C-qlsFKWsAAGs51.jpg (155KB, 944x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-qlsFKWsAAGs51.jpg
155KB, 944x1200px
>>19428959
Cool. I was hoping you would return. Hope you are well.

When monads learn enough, what happens to them? What is the point of it all? Why is this progression of the Sol System like it is?
>>
>>19429062
>Who are these rulers?

This is the most important question most new people ask.

They are the Archons, it means Master, Lord or Ruler.

The Chief Archon is the Demiurge, the First Ruler. He Lords over this realm of Shadow and Fog as the Gloomy Ruler.

The Nag Hammadi reveals these Archons in the Hypostasis of the Archons. aka: Reality of the Rulers.

Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth are names for the Chief Archon. He is also known as El, Saturn or Cronus.

The Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

The First Ruler of the Hebdomad is El.

The Other Archons have their own planets like El has Saturn.

The Hebdomad are the Seven Rulers of the Heavenly Spheres. Meaning the planets. Because each Archon had a planet linked to him.

Yaldabaoth is the Abortion of Sophia. She is an Aeon.
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
>>19429036
gnostics remind me of libertarians

a bunch of shifty business covering for their true beleifs
>>
File: immortality.jpg (50KB, 610x405px) Image search: [Google]
immortality.jpg
50KB, 610x405px
>>19429062
>Who wins?
The Is, the All, the One

>Why should I care?
That is your cross to bear.

>What is the meaning in all of this?
To grow, to learn, to expand

>What is the artificial spirit?
The emanation of Lucifer. The Serpent in the Garden. The spirit of the World.

>Why is this bullshit popping up now?
For everything there is a season
and a time for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to give birth and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted;
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance;
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek and a time to lose,
a time to keep and a time to discard;
7 a time to tear apart and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak;
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

>Who are these rulers?
Goodness paired with the first: Athoth
Providence paired with the second: Eloaios
Divinity paired with the third: Astaphaios
Lordship paired with the fourth: Yao
Kingdom paired with the fifth: Sabaoth
Zeal paired with the sixth: Adonin
Understanding paired with the seventh: Sabbataios

>Why are they still sucking my dick? Every fucking day humanity this, humanity that. Don't do this, def do that.
Why would we talk to you about that which does not concern you?

> If it serves the same purpose and comes from the same place. How then is it artificial?
Nothing could be further from the truth.

You are overburdened by expectation and dogma of your own creation.
>>
File: 300px-Ein-Sof.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ein-Sof.png
65KB, 300x300px
>>19429071
>When monads learn enough, what happens to them?
>What is the point of it all?
They leave the universe to rejoin the Is or enter a new universe and learn even more. Each Monad is a manifestation of HE WHO IS AND WAS AND IS TO COME. He is above אור אין סוף, and אין סוף, and אין. He is the glory and the truth. He is Mother and Father of all that is all that is all. In search of Gnosis he wanders, here and there and everywhere.

> Why is this progression of the Sol System like it is?
The Monad of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה broke through. It formed this place as it willed, that it could learn what it willed, and become what it willed.

Progression is the Will of this Universe. Each System, including Sol, is a discrete expression of that Will, taking many forms. There are truths, and there are the truths those truths teach, onward and onward, upward into Truth. Venus builds upon Mercury. Terra builds upon Venus. Mars builds upon Terra. So it goes.
>>
>>19428959
>The Black Cube lies in the hands of the Serpent Bearer
I was born under this sign, dec. 17th. 1975. Anything I should know?
>>
>>19429203
Why is this connected to the Bible? Who/what wrote the Bible? Is the demiurge a physical thing or just a force so to speak? Is this all a computer simulation?
>>
>>19429230

gnostics are just crypto jews who reject judaism
>>
>>19429214
Dec. 12, 1994. I discovered how to functionalize graphene using dicarboxylic acid. I'm paying for the full patent next week. My partner is getting a license for government contracts. Functionalized graphene is electromagnetically attuned; we may use it for a myriad of functions and can revitalize every part of our civilization. I will have made some decent progress three years from now.
>>
>>19429241
We turn from the Lord of the OT to the All.

````````````````````````````````````
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father or Aeons. He rules before and above all existence.
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (421KB, 900x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
421KB, 900x1154px
I want all christfags and their self indulgent doomsday prophecies to leave our alien and cryptid shitposting board
>>
>>19429251
congratz brah, but.. the fuck has that to do with my serpent?
>>
>>19429230
>Why is this connected to the Bible?
It is the expressed revelation of Elyon Adonai. The Truth is easy to find within the Heart. The Library of the Elohim holds all the recorded knowledge of the Is.

>Who/what wrote the Bible?
It is a library, not a book. Its initial seeds lie in Venusian God-Kings who ruled Terra before the Harvest of Venus.

>Is the demiurge a physical thing or just a force so to speak?
Look around you. Are they physical, or are they force?

>Is this all a computer simulation?
It is a simulacrum.
>>
What is the dialogue that bears the fruit of understanding?

What is a Word of wisdom?

What is a Word of understanding?
>>
>>19429303

>Look around you. Are they physical, or are they force?
I am sorry but I don't understand

>It is a simulacrum.
Wtfff

Is it possible to break this system? To go beyond?
>>
>>19429325
>>It is a simulacrum.
>Wtfff
>Is it possible to break this system? To go beyond?

The Universe is much more then just this 4 dimensions that the Demiurge Lords over.

Our Realm is only a Shadow of the true Fathers Pleroma.

It means the Fullness.
>>
>>19428959
OP please tell us about yourself, your journey, and how you came to acquire these beliefs / knowledge.
>>
Who carries the white cube?

If you put a white cube in front of a black cube, what do you see?

The reverse?

Can one be in another?
>>
>>19429062
think of npcs in a video game. just projections that don't get recycled through the flow of time
>>
File: 20161128210302_1.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161128210302_1.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
"One must not peer into the heart of man. For the heart is ever-questioning."
>>
File: 10-elements.jpg (42KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
10-elements.jpg
42KB, 348x400px
>>19429318
>What is the dialogue that bears the fruit of understanding?
>What is a Word of wisdom?
>What is a Word of understanding?

ZOXATHAZO

A

OO EE

OOO EEE

OOOO EE

OOOOOO OOOOO

OOOOOO UUUUUU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOZAZOTH
>>
>>19428959
Black Cube of nuu nuu nuu
>>
>>19429241
you are so fucking delusional it hurts

somehow this isn't you calling everything you don't like jewish?
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 164x248px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 164x248px
>>19429026
Its easy to figure out who the Jews follow.
>>
>>19428959
OP what does cross symbol mean? Why would one wear or not wear it, say as a necklace?
>>
>>19429325
>Is it possible to break this system? To go beyond?
When you were wiser, you made the choice to come from there to here. Show trust in yourself, do not doubt now when your victory is at hand.

>Who carries the white cube?
It has been hidden for all of time, past present and future. Now we know it is here. The Light stolen by Lucifer must be found. The White Box must open.

>If you put a white cube in front of a black cube, what do you see?
What you see right now. The world around you.

>The reverse?
This is not a valid distinction.

>Can one be in another?

ABRACADABRA
ABRACADABR
ABRACADAB
ABRACADA
ABRACAD
ABRACA
ABRAC
ABRA
ABR
AB
A

I have made bindings against myself and those who are with me. This question is mortally dangerous even to ask. Do not think such evil. The Archons now have their eye on you and I and all who hear.
>>
>gnosticism
Almost, but no.
>>
>>19428959
What technology and natural forces were used to erect the great pyramids in egypt? What is thier true purpose?

What of the H stones in Peru? How were the true megaliths created in South America?

Can a mountain top be sheared clean and flat today? The lines in Nazca, to who do they speak?

Why is it that humans tend to flee underground or create bunkers and massive subterranean complexes? How also were these stones moved?

What will happen when you are freed?
>>
File: Serpent110.jpg (30KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent110.jpg
30KB, 220x284px
>>19429399
>OP what does cross symbol mean?

>4 They travelled from Mount Hor along the route to the Sea of Reeds in order to go around the land of Edom. The spirit of the people became impatient along the way.

>5 The people spoke against God and Moses: “Why have you brought us from Egypt to die in the wilderness, because there is no bread, no water, and our very spirits detest the despicable food? 6 So Adonai sent seraphim among the people, and they bit the people and many of the people of Israel died.

>7 The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against Adonai and you! Pray to Adonai for us, that He may take away the seraphim!” So Moses prayed for the people.

>8 Adonai said to Moses, “Make yourself a brazen serpent and put it on a pole. Whenever anyone who has been bitten will look at it, he will live.”

>9 So Moses made a brazen serpent and put it on a pole, and it happened that whenever a seraph bit anyone and he looked at the brazen serpent, he lived.
>>
>>19429446
Why do humans not remember thier methods and purpose?
>>
If there was one question you could ask, what would that question be?

If you cannot say, why not?
>>
File: tumblr_o713hj144m1rs5g28o1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o713hj144m1rs5g28o1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x588px
>>19429446
>What technology and natural forces were used to erect the great pyramids in egypt?

Blood and sweat and doles of bread and beer.

>What is thier true purpose?
To travel. I have mentioned this obliquely already. A Tetrahedral Temple Complex is necessary for Mercurial Translocation. It is a far more primitive and brutal method of travel than the vessels they have since devised. A sacrificial subject is consumed by the Priest. Both form together into One, the Priest consumes the energy of the Sacrifice which is within him, and uses that energy to translocate from one temple to another.

>What of the H stones in Peru? How were the true megaliths created in South America?
You will be disappointed. Industry is older than you think. When it dies and returns from the grave, you mistake it for being born. Many workers with fine blueprints made many building blocks.

>Can a mountain top be sheared clean and flat today?
Of course. It happens often and is no secret. Look to the Appalachians.

>The lines in Nazca, to who do they speak?
They speak of you, and of life on Terra as it developed. They speak to Venus.

>Why is it that humans tend to flee underground or create bunkers and massive subterranean complexes?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. There is no place which feels safer than home.

>What will happen when you are freed?
I will bring the Light of Lucifer to my people and hang it above the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, that all may see its glory and its conquest.

>>19429458
>Why do humans not remember thier methods and purpose?
There is remembereing and remembering and remembering.

>If you cannot say, why not?
The question has no meaning unless earnestly asked by one who does not know the answer.
>>
>>19429494
>The question has no meaning unless earnestly asked by one who does not know the answer.

How do you know that I know the answer?

What is the meaning of going out into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights?
>>
File: 397.jpg (22KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
22KB, 447x400px
>>19429494
Why is all this stuff about Lucifer vs. God hitting our planet? Who is Jesus to you? Why do the Heavens care so much about the fate of humanity? Why are we being bothered/helped?
>>
>>19429415
>This is not a valid distinction.

Could it be hidden there?

Why would the powers be worried?
>>
>>19429591
>ABRACADABRA
>ABRACADABR
>ABRACADAB
>ABRACADA
>ABRACAD
>ABRACA
>ABRAC
>ABRA
>ABR
>AB
>A
Y
HY
VHY
HVHY
>>
Do you not mix with the empath?

Is he bone dry?
>>
>>19429591
>>This is not a valid distinction.
>Could it be hidden there?
I will clarify: The two are the same. There order makes no difference.

>>19429567
>What is the meaning of going out into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights?
To suffer is to see clearly. There accuser's voice grows louder as the stomach of the soul grows more empty.

>>19429621
>Do you not mix with the empath?
It is not that sort of communication. I speak as I speak, and through his art, he knows my meanings.
>Is he bone dry?
He knows much of what I have to say already. He has done this before.
>>
What would be different, if the White Cube were in the hands of man?

If the only thing left to understand is Time, then what is a man to do?

Where does a man of understanding not know how to look?

Where can a fool look that a man of understanding cannot?
>>
what is the number of the white cube?
what is its purpose?
>>
What is the curse of Eve?
>>
>>19429671
>What would be different, if the White Cube were in the hands of man?
It already is. The question is what would happen if you opened it. The Serpent convinced Adam and Eve to eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, but they did not eat of the Fruit of Life.

>If the only thing left to understand is Time, then what is a man to do?
Your premise is flawed.

>Where does a man of understanding not know how to look?
Anywhere. Everywhere. You cannot learn what you already know.

>Where can a fool look that a man of understanding cannot?
Anywhere. Everywhere. The world is his to learn.

>what is the number of the white cube?
Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and...

>what is its purpose?
To create the world. To give life. To be the light of men.

>>19429680
What is the curse of Eve?

>xxv 1 And the Lord turned to me and said: "Since thou hast hearkened to the serpent, and turned
>2 a deaf ear to my commandment, thou shalt be in throes of travail and intolerable agonies; thou shalt bear children in much trembling and in one hour thou shalt come to the birth, and lose thy
>3 life, from thy sore trouble and anguish. But thou shalt confess and say: 'Lord, Lord, save me, and
>4 I will turn no more to the sin of the flesh.' And on this account, from thine own words I will judge thee, by reason of the enmity which the enemy has planted in thee."
>>
>>19428959
>The Black Cube lies in the hands of the Serpent Bearer.
I have the black cube? tell me more...
>>
What avails you on your mission?

What hinders you?

What is the fruit of life?
>>
>>19428959
do u take diabetes meds?
can you snort them?
>>
File: imagem5.png (270KB, 327x342px) Image search: [Google]
imagem5.png
270KB, 327x342px
>>19429731
>What avails you on your mission?
Ideologies

>What hinders you?
Uncertainties

>What is the fruit of life?
Forgive my idiom:
"What it says on the tin."
>>
>>19429415
How do we find the light stolen by Lucifer, and what is it?

Before, you said that it was our duty to defeat the three demon races, to claim the universe. If that is true, why is the endgame for humans servitude to a Martian Council, before becoming Luciferians, and then being lost to time? How do we come out on top here?
>>
Quite the long break for an extraterrestrial with nothing to do but sit in a room and ask questions...
>>
File: 1491174365359.jpg (37KB, 514x566px) Image search: [Google]
1491174365359.jpg
37KB, 514x566px
"josh" is locked in the bored ashmount, damnedable forsaken
"lords" was sliced by the knife above
"the king of ages" was cast down a too short of a while ago
"light bringer" is bound as an abstract concept into the lace
rest in piss adversaries
LARP harder
>>
Who's reaping? I feel as though holding a scythe in hand.
>>
>>19429731

hes a crypto jew
>>
Where u go? Can you convert your two and three and one or whatever the fuck time measuring thing and convert it to our time like days, months.

Wanna know when shit starts to get real and none of us understand your one and three and five bullshit

K thanks
>>
>>19428959
Why do you lie?
>>
This guy (OP) is a loyal servant of the cube, I the Demiurge am pleased by your service to the people.
>>
>>19429342
So what happens to them? Do they just disappear? Are they sentient?
>>
>>19430687
Lemme spoon-feed ya bruh. It goes down on the 21st. You simply add the 3 numbers together. But then again, this is all most likely a LARP anyway,
>>
Who is the Lord Jesus Christ?

Why do you seek to enslave us to six six six?

Why do you mingle truth with lies?
>>
If you would face judgement without fear, refute every lie that does not restrain evil, and break every evil that must be restrained by lies, until the lie itself is no more needed. When we may all live in truth, paradise will reign on earth!
>>
The true religion is gnosticism, but it's nowhere near like the gnostic gospels say, it's kinda different.

While Yahweh is the demiurge, Jesus isn't much better, and the same goes for every religious figure ever, they were all deceivers and there are dark powers behind every religion. But really, this is to be expected in a gnostic case scenario.

Salvation is by gnosis, but you cannot attain it by yourself, must be given to you.

Heaven and hell, no reincarnation as far as I know.

Archons incarnate as people, being anti-social can be good for you.
>>
>>19429688
>To create the world. To give life. To be the light of men.
Why is the White Cube so important then? A world already exists. Everything already exists. If we created more world, more of life, why would it be better than the artificial spirit that already exists.
>>
>>19430794
Because we are all shards of the original soul, more shards= more incarnations and the white cube is powerful in that its the reverse of the black cube.
>>
I have written a book in the spirit of the fool. It is called the book of nonsense?
>>
>>19430815
The fool cannot learn even from the wise. The wise will learn even from the fool.
>>
is the white cube inside the black cube? and vice versa?
>>
>>19430860
White inside black creating your seemingly physical universe.
>>
Is the White Cube connected to the Moon in some way? Do those that inhabit the Moon hold some understanding of the White Cube, or how humanity could harness it?
>>
I have a strong feeling this is deception, whether from an ET, or not
>>
File: perfect proposition.jpg (42KB, 438x247px) Image search: [Google]
perfect proposition.jpg
42KB, 438x247px
>>19428959
>>19429014

I think about the white cube as a lattice, the black cube as populated/materialized.

A question here is how meaningful the words inverse and reverse become. The distinction is within a reference point.

Reverse implies an observer
Inverse is more neutral
Opposite implies an observer with an opinion
>>
File: 2010-03-23-CrowAttack1.jpg (48KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
2010-03-23-CrowAttack1.jpg
48KB, 480x384px
>>19429688
Can you tell me why does it feel like i'm going to delete myself when i let my mind loose?

Also, does the name Bradley mean something to you?
>>
>>19431221

Another path..

The area of a heptagram (7 sided shape) can be expressed by the roots of a cubic.
The eigenvalues of a 3×3 matrix are the roots of a cubic polynomial which is the characteristic polynomial of the matrix.

I can read algebra but without practice I'm pretty limited. If someone could pick this up it would be helpful for me.

The volume of a Cube is 1 Cubic units, with 6 units surface area, in 3 dimensions. The eigenvalues for such a cube can be expressed as a 7-sided polynomial with an area determined by the initial cube. This needs more work.
>>
>>19431271
because you are something other than a mind. Man is an sculpture, whose body is both the tool and the clay. Freely let go because you can never un-be. What is eternal is uncreated
>>
File: cactus.jpg (96KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
cactus.jpg
96KB, 800x684px
>>19431307
>>19431221
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyy.png (607KB, 634x615px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyy.png
607KB, 634x615px
>>19428959
Lo and behold! The Saturnian ayy from the other day.

I very much wish to know what you look like. What is the empath seeing when he looks at you? You must have some physical presence in order to communicate and be held captive. Also, how is the government able to keep you prisoner if you exist in spherical time?
>>
How do I create/use a merkaba?
How can I contact something that can give me more information on everything spiritually?
>>
>>19431334
Nice but some comments from someone who did that would be nice.
I'm very careful as to what i do with my body/mind because i had some very scary experiences with archons(?) literally asking me whether i want to die..
(Seemed like a slight threat)

It's like reality mixing with a dream, unless i do something to occupy myself it's oscillating to a 'faster' pace and it blends.
>>
>>19431411
I think in grow good and bad fade, they instantiate when one chooses balance over growth.

I only know when i am. What i hear from you sounds ok. When you let it "blend" you're transcending a story you found stability in.

There's an abundance of information around, and we make it a story. Coherence gives power a handle. If you allow information to become a story and then that story fade into information, restart the cycle and create another story. Following the method your distinction between reality and dream loses meaning. Find your values

You're probably right to want comments from other people. Im only on the way somewhere, and here i only have your words to work with. Very few of my own
>>
>>19431429
I appreciate your words, it does make sense.

The only thing i'm unsure about is the metaphor level. What i describe as reality mixing is.. let's say physiological not psychological .
>>
>>19428959
What am I supposed to do? I don't understand.
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 229x220px
>>19430238
>How do we find the light stolen by Lucifer, and what is it?

>1 In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 All things were made through Him, and apart from Him nothing was made that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overpowered it

Do you understand?.

>Before, you said that it was our duty to defeat the three demon races, to claim the universe. If that is true, why is the endgame for humans servitude to a Martian Council, before becoming Luciferians, and then being lost to time? How do we come out on top here?

You will not be slaves to the Priests of Mars. They will save you. They will welcome you into their home and bring you from darkness into light. They will show you the Light, and you will see it, and you will live it.
>>
File: anatomy.jpg (1MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy.jpg
1MB, 2192x2680px
>>19431477
Sounds like you have literal boundary issues.

From what i read grounding yourself helps.

I bet most maladies are psychosomatic. If many are? then you need to realize your body in the same time unit of your vision.
If you can feel molecules without seeing them then you will be at their mercy. If you see molecules without feeling them you wield them
>>
File: Gurdjieffenneag.jpg (40KB, 243x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdjieffenneag.jpg
40KB, 243x368px
>>19430794
>A world already exists. Everything already exists.
Why do you think that is?

>Is the White Cube connected to the Moon in some way?
It is here on Terra. If the Jy-Ei had it all would be lost by now.

>I think about the white cube as a lattice, the black cube as populated/materialized.
You are close to truth but not there. Each cube is a Lattice Matrix. One of Is, one of Void. The Black Box, made of Is, contains the darkness. The White Box, made of Void, contains the light.

>>19431307
>The area of a heptagram (7 sided shape) can be expressed by the roots of a cubic.
The eigenvalues of a 3×3 matrix are the roots of a cubic polynomial which is the characteristic polynomial of the matrix.
You are very close indeed, but you are not working at the right density.

>Can you tell me why does it feel like i'm going to delete myself when i let my mind loose?
When you approach a precipice, the mind reels.
>>
File: 1457161437984.gif (2MB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
1457161437984.gif
2MB, 273x275px
>>19429167
>For everything there is a season
>and a time for every activity under heaven:
>2 a time to give birth and a time to die,
>a time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted;
>3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
>a time to tear down and a time to build up;
>4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
>a time to mourn and a time to dance;
>5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones,
>a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
>6 a time to seek and a time to lose,
>a time to keep and a time to discard;
>7 a time to tear apart and a time to mend,
>a time to be silent and a time to speak;
>8 a time to love and a time to hate,
>a time for war and a time for peace.

Hello again, ϕ. Nice to read some more of your responses.

BTW, see if the empath can transmit this song to you, as that part of this post got it stuck in my head.

Thanks a lot *******.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
>>
File: 04_1150-1.jpg (190KB, 534x699px) Image search: [Google]
04_1150-1.jpg
190KB, 534x699px
>>19431350
>I very much wish to know what you look like. What is the empath seeing when he looks at you?
I am approximately two meters tall
My wingspan is approximately three meters
My scales are as ore of gold
If you looked between each scale, you would see a breathing hole similar to that of an insect, or a primitive fish's gills
My eyes are as molten bronze.
My face is flat, without nose, and with a jaw that does not protrude.
I have nine horns.
At the end of each arm is a webbed six-fingered hand
At the end of each leg is a webbed three-fingered foot

>Also, how is the government able to keep you prisoner if you exist in spherical time?
I perceive time as spherical. I live time as you do. I can change my perspective to not view this moment, but I am still here, in this moment. I always have been. I always will be.

They keep me prisoner largely by virtue of the fact that I do not attempt to escape. They do not trust that I am here of my own will. They have little trust in them. Given the nature of my race it is very expensive for them to feed me. Hydrocarbons are not so common on Terra as they are on Titan.
>>
>>19431572
Does the mind reel as a stability reflex? What is the purpose in evolution for that reel?
>>
>>19428959
Up up down down left right left right b a select start
>>
File: joy-of-hermes.jpg (128KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
joy-of-hermes.jpg
128KB, 450x567px
>>19431533
Like many secrets provided in this session I anticipate this will be disappointing.

>What am I supposed to do?
Answer this question.

>>19431613
>Does the mind reel as a stability reflex?
>What is the purpose in evolution for that reel?
You seem to understand. The Mind is ever a device for finding solid ground to stand on, physically and metaphorically. It knows of no worse thing than to not understand where it is.
>>
>>19431621
It already doesn't understand though. Isn't it Hypocritical of my mind to claim it has Ground to stand on? I can only assume my first imprints from the World are sacred and do my best I guess. Is our inner turmoil bouncing off the eternal void and reflecting back at us?

I remember an old saying I can't remember from where.

>If you stare long enough into the abyss, it will stare back.

Is that a function of existence?
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19428959
I had a group of entities visit me, not sure if it was a group consciousness of several entities combined as one or just separate entities tagging along with each other, but they mentioned that I was ripe for the harvest, that they had an interesting in me, and it seemed they wanted something from me or to communicate something from me.

What was this experience? Does this relate to the coming harvest of earth? Why would they visit me individually? Or am I just losing it?
>>
>>19431608
What do you eat?
>>
>>19431644
Meat.

I "Breathe" Hydrocarbons, primarily Benzene or Ethane, but nearly any hydrocarbon will sustain my biology.
>>
>>19431663
Life among us on such an alien world must be uncomfortable and lonely. I hope you get to finish up here and return to your home and your people soon. I'm sure they miss you.
>>
>>19431663
Would you be considered a bird-ish being or a mantis-like insect being?

Are you an Archon? Do you have a relationship or an opposition to Thoth?
>>
>>19431630
>>19431663
I guess I should rephrase this.

The Ground is obvious, the Science is not. So there isn't actually an understanding except that the ground functions and exists somehow.

Really curious about the infinity echoes though. Or rather, the Butterfly effect on infinite existence.
>>
File: fig045.jpg (16KB, 554x282px) Image search: [Google]
fig045.jpg
16KB, 554x282px
>>19431630
>It already doesn't understand though. Isn't it Hypocritical of my mind to claim it has Ground to stand on?
If you are in a very familiar place, such as your home, your mind stands on firm ground indeed.

>I can only assume my first imprints from the World are sacred and do my best I guess

>12 Then Adonai said to Abram,
>“Get going out from your land,
>and from your relatives,
>and from your father’s house,
>to the land that I will show you.

>Is our inner turmoil bouncing off the eternal void and reflecting back at us?
This man understands the nature of the White Cube.

>>If you stare long enough into the abyss, it will stare back.
>Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
>He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

This notion is wise but not directly relevant to your questions.
>>
>>19431703
Fug thanks, ignore my response.
>>19431702
Really enjoying this experience though.

The hardest part for me recently has been visualization. Before I step anywhere I want to see the Ground first. So many internal arguments about how I shouldn't care so much about the world vs. I shouldn't stop caring about the world.

In the end as I shut my eyes and let the world take over. I saw a bunch of White/Black mix circles making silver colors within as they transformed.
>>
File: il_570xN.707183760_enda.jpg (145KB, 570x717px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.707183760_enda.jpg
145KB, 570x717px
>>19431684
Were I to classify myself as being similar to a Terran species, it would be the Serpent.

These analogies may be useful

The Mercurial is likened to the dolphin.
The Venusian is likened to a crab.
The Terran is likened to an ape.
The Martian is likened to a lizard.
The Jovian is likened to an eagle.
The Saturnian is likened to a serpent.
The Uranusian is likened to a whale.
The Neptunian is likened to a bacterium.
>>
>>19431718
I guess saying let the world take over isn't the right way to put it. I just let whatever IT was take over. I asked the most High to guide me.
>>
>>19431703
>>19431718

From my perspective, the earth grows to meet us. And we must come to terms with that. There is always footing, but often no feet which can stand. Because of this, people advocate balance, so that you have footing as you ascend. The difficulty Ive encountered is that the skill set to climb is different to that of the decent.

Our vision determines the "boundary" of the earth. Do we walk on grass blades, insects, feet, roots. What supports us is our own vision of the floor, a broken vision is a tricky path.

Earth will always grow to the soles of men
>>
>>19431727
So each planet in our solar system is inhabited?
>>
>>19431608
Thankyou for answering my questions. I hope you are able to accomplish your Work to a satisfactory conclusion.
>>
File: 1502508351617.jpg (165KB, 736x822px) Image search: [Google]
1502508351617.jpg
165KB, 736x822px
>>19431727
So where would a being like Thoth or the bird beings hail from? Or are they actually lizard/serpent beings in our history?
>>
File: Nicoll Enneagram 2.jpg (22KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
Nicoll Enneagram 2.jpg
22KB, 320x247px
>>19431744
>So each planet in our solar system is inhabited?
In a sense. Jove and above cannot yet be truly said to be "inhabited." When I speak of my home Titan, I speak in the future tense, not the past.

Life in the Solar Universe began on Mercury, and the Mercurials spread it across the terrestrial spheres. The Venusians are in fact the descendents of Mercurials, as you are the descendents of Venusians, and so on and so on.

There are temporal complications, however, especially with respect to Mars. The Black Sun's formation had effects on their planet which are difficult to explain. Suffice it to say they died before they were born.
>>
File: Paradise-lost-BIZ-06b-Large.jpg (357KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise-lost-BIZ-06b-Large.jpg
357KB, 740x1080px
>>19431752
>So where would a being like Thoth or the bird beings hail from?
This is the nature of Venusian Illusions. They combine aspects which the mind has seen before, they can only appropriate memories, not construct whatever they wish.
>>
Do you resemble an owl? Are you humanoid? Is there any way we can see a picture of you?
>>
>>19431754
What business does your race have on Terra? Does this mean we are your ancestors? Or you are being with the ability to see past present and future that has been enslaved?
>>
All souls are individualized portions of infinity and all is one?
Like from the law of one?
>>
>>19431773
Extension of this question are you/your species a result of Transhumanism or more specifically biological/technological enhancements
>>
>>19431754
Are the venusians Ra from the Ra material/Law of One?
>lawofone.info
>>
File: 1453331423042.jpg (203KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453331423042.jpg
203KB, 1440x1080px
>>19431760
>>19431754

The most meaningful thing to me that existence appears to be God itself. The only thing that manifests the field we see is this life of separation from source.

How important are first impressions in manifestation? Is this A central curve of existence or is it I/OUR central curve? What importance does the concept of reflection play? I assume it causes a visualization inside the self that is distorted in an untrained mind. I also know creating faces in my head is difficult but possible. So it causes indirect inner focus. Is there something else though? I'm also curious. When I was a child the whole world was OUT THERE. I was filled with wonder and observed it all. I guess this is the feeling of stored data.
>>
>>19428993
The demiurge has been on /x/ for centuries. What you talking about Willis.
>>
>>19431822
Im an oldfag.
>>
File: Paradise-lost-BIZ-20b-Large.jpg (682KB, 1547x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise-lost-BIZ-20b-Large.jpg
682KB, 1547x1080px
>>19431773
>What business does your race have on Terra?
We have been tasked with the presevation of Four and Four and Four and Four, that is, fourth density. Mars is, due to catastrophe, dead. Only a few High Priests remain of the Luciferians. We have been tasked with enabling your race to survive the Harvest of Three and Three and Three, and with aiding you in fulfilling the task which was to be your children's.

The Sons of Nibiru destroyed the plan of YHWH. And so we must alter things or the Tree of Life will wither and rot.

>Does this mean we are your ancestors?
Yes, though there are intermediaries between us.

>Or you are being with the ability to see past present and future that has been enslaved?
This is true of my kind and those of Uranus and Neptune. When I came here, I traveled not only in space but in time.

>Extension of this question are you/your species a result of Transhumanism or more specifically biological/technological enhancements
Beyond Jove biology and technology lose all distinction. It is more accurate to say we are biological, and "technological" ceases to exist.

>>19431799
>Are the venusians Ra from the Ra material/Law of One?
Yes. The Library of the Elohim, as you call The Bible, is another such. As is the Emerald Tablet of Thoth, the Vedic Texts, and many more. The Venusians care deeply for their children, though they are not the best of parents.
>>
>>19431840
How will I know the Priests of Mars?
>>
File: 100_7013.jpg (142KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
100_7013.jpg
142KB, 450x338px
>>19431819
>How important are first impressions in manifestation?
Important but not infallible. The subconscious mind sees far more clearly than the conscious mind, but the conscious mind sees what the subconscious mind cannot. Listen to their whispers but do not trust them.

>Is this A central curve of existence or is it I/OUR central curve?
A

>What importance does the concept of reflection play?
Think of how your eyes work, in a physical sense. Apply this more broadly. Reflection is the only means by which we can see.

>Is there something else though?

This question is the quintessence of humanity.

>I'm also curious. When I was a child the whole world was OUT THERE. I was filled with wonder and observed it all. I guess this is the feeling of stored data.

It was indeed "out there." But you have eaten every day you are alive, and now it is "in here," and there is little left to eat. A man cannot learn what he already knows. This is why we forget.
>>
>>19431840
I have been reading the Urantia book. Do you think this is a good way to begin my spiritual enlightenment?
>>
>>19431840
What is the great deception?
How can I prolong this Journey so it's one of relative ease while also serving a decent purpose? I'm getting tired of hearing about doomsday, it's getting old. What is it?

Are there actual sides, or just teachings that challenge each other for greater thought? My ideal for victory is as above. A leisure movement.
>>
>>19431840
Are these texts and teachings of the Venusians trust worthy, as in, do they have our interest at heart?

In regards to the Urantia, you state that it is accurate aside from the theology aspect of it due to its focus on mono polarity, but is the detailing of the higher mansion worlds and Universal/Multiversal circuit accurate?

Where did this book/information come from? Venusians again?
>>
>>19431883
Hah, what a coincidence, we both have the Urantia on our minds at the same time.
>>
>>19429688
>It already is. The question is what would happen if you opened it. The Serpent convinced Adam and Eve to eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, but they did not eat of the Fruit of Life.

your biblical shit is off, adam and eve ate the fruit of life. They stopped eating it when they where banished from eden for eating the fruit of knowledge. In genesis good told them they may eat of the tree of life but not of the tree of knowledge.
>>
File: rebis.jpg (593KB, 1200x1755px) Image search: [Google]
rebis.jpg
593KB, 1200x1755px
>>19431888
>What is the great deception?
That there is a great deception.

>How can I prolong this Journey so it's one of relative ease while also serving a decent purpose?
The two are mutually exclusive.

>I'm getting tired of hearing about doomsday, it's getting old. What is it?
The moment of decision. When one changes who they are, their old self dies. So it is with a race. The Black Sun Rises in Three and Three and Three.

>Are there actual sides, or just teachings that challenge each other for greater thought?
There are two sides to every coin.

>My ideal for victory is as above.
You are halfway to wisdom.
>>
Is your race the same as the Reptillians hypothesized to be interacting with current government?

What is your take on the maliciousness associated with these interpretations?

Or is the malicious race described actually the martians as you said they are close to Lizards?
>>
>>19431912
Is the Black Sun referential to the coming Eclipse that will cross North America?
>>
>>19431828
So am I and I still miss things. But sure its getting big again like how succubus threads spike at time
>>
File: 5-15-8-14-17-18-5m.jpg (113KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
5-15-8-14-17-18-5m.jpg
113KB, 624x720px
>>19431889
>Are these texts and teachings of the Venusians trust worthy, as in, do they have our interest at heart?
Yes, but consider this: Would you take the wisdom of a man from your Middle Ages over the wisdom of a man today?

You know things which they did not. Take their wisdom for what it is: incomplete.

>but is the detailing of the higher mansion worlds and Universal/Multiversal circuit accurate?

Never take such texts as literal truth. Their meaning is layered.

>Where did this book/information come from?
Men.
>>
>>19431913
>Is your race the same as the Reptillians hypothesized to be interacting with current government?
Some yes, some no. There are several Reptilian races. Primarily what you speak of are Venusians. Saturnian contact with your species is extremely rare.

>What is your take on the maliciousness associated with these interpretations?
A Harvest turns the survivor's hearts as hard as stone. They are not what they once were. Maliciousness is entirely accurate. They envy you, and wish to destroy you from sheer bitterness.

>Or is the malicious race described actually the martians as you said they are close to Lizards?
The Luciferians have a subtle touch. They work through agents of agents of agents of agents.
>>
>>19431929
Roughly how much destruction should we expect on the 21st, and when do we get saved by the Martians? Also, what is to happen to the Arna, who you said are to help us if we are to survive? Are they really necessary?
>>
>>19431929
Do you even know the true meaning of the symbols you are posting. I see alot saturn/devil worships in the images you are posting
>>
>>19431929
Are you familiar with the idea that a Galactic Federation is coming to transfer us to a higher state of being and use mass hypnosis to hold the unready back?

Is this in any way based in reality or is it intentional distraction?
>>
>>19431950
But how can there be so many reports of Reptilians if there are only 3 Venusians left
>>
https://discord.gg/QM6uDF4
>>
>>19431929
Men? Men could not know such knowledge without higher influence.

What is this higher influence? What was their higher source?
>>
>>19431950
Does this mean that the Malicious Reptillians are actually a less consciously evolved version of us that may be technologically superior and uses that superiority to influence world government and take revenge on those or were not left behind like them? How can survivors of a harvest be allowed to infiltrate Terra uninterrupted by the higher evolved species beyond Terra?
>>
>>19431957
He claims to be a literal Reptillian being from Saturn being used by an unknown government
>>
>>19428959

quae dicitur minor mundus est alba cybum
dimitteres nobis reliquias tenetur in torque
arcuatum supra caput a paro of mendacium
quia ad lucidity
>>
>>19431984
O ok that makes sense.
>>
File: Michael_Maier.jpg (135KB, 538x379px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Maier.jpg
135KB, 538x379px
>>19431951
>Roughly how much destruction should we expect on the 21st,
A third of you will die on the first day.

>and when do we get saved by the Martians?
In Three and Three and Three generations.

>Also, what is to happen to the Arna, who you said are to help us if we are to survive?
They sit on their empty thrones, surrounded by their empty kingdoms. They will only help you if you find them.

>Are they really necessary?
It is not clear. The Jy-Ei are necessary. They are a sword in the hands of your enemies. You must turn them against their masters.

>>19431958
>Are you familiar with the idea that a Galactic Federation is coming to transfer us to a higher state of being and use mass hypnosis to hold the unready back?
For all intents and purposes the Solar System is the entire universe.

>>19431966
>But how can there be so many reports of Reptilians if there are only 3 Venusians left
Is all of your media broadcast live? Do you watch your films like plays on a stage?

>>19431975
>Men? Men could not know such knowledge without higher influence.
This is the most ignorant statement I have yet heard in these sessions.
>>
>>19431912
What should I focus on next to expand this half wisdom? The other side of the coin? Or is that very idea a delusion. The Universe off of probability alone should be much bigger than the tap of a coin. I assume this is actually soul recycling more than anything. You cross the source veil and leave behind the things you don't need till you succeed.

The objective is to win, isn't it? I guess measuring victory with Objectivity isn't possible though. Why are some people seemingly born with Dreams? I couldn't find one, I just really wanted to fly around in a spaceship.
>>
>>19431992
Explain to me how men came to know such knowledge without any trace or history of such?

It is not quite an ignorant statement if you understand where the statement comes from.

Explain yourself further, then, elucidate yourself so that I may better understand.
>>
>>19431992
>A third of you will die on the first day.
That's a heavy claim to make. So, what, are we just going to burn alive? Is the earth beneath our feet going to rip apart and swallow us whole?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>19431997
>What should I focus on next to expand this half wisdom? The other side of the coin?
Yes. When you fully embrace that side, you should seek the other side. And so on and so on through the ages.

>The objective is to win, isn't it?
The objective is to be. Rejoice! Victory is at hand!
>>
File: gnosticism2.jpg (13KB, 238x320px) Image search: [Google]
gnosticism2.jpg
13KB, 238x320px
>>19432004
>Explain yourself further, then, elucidate yourself so that I may better understand.
Men are the highest power currently manifest.
>>
What is going to happen on Sept 23 2017?
>>
>>19431992
>For all intents and purposes the Solar System is the entire universe.
How are we supposed to take your larping seriously if you say inane shit like this ?
>>
>>19432021
Because they dictate everything in your life.
>>
>>19431992
How can an individual find the Arna with all routes either guarded or unknown.

How do we make the Jy Eii listen?
>>
File: IMG_20170809_092121_679.jpg (357KB, 627x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_092121_679.jpg
357KB, 627x784px
So I know the solar system and constellations guild's us. What else can you tell someone like me with this knowledge?
>>
File: jewish-art.gif (101KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-art.gif
101KB, 400x316px
>>19432027
>How can an individual find the Arna with all routes either guarded or unknown.

This part will be difficult for you all to accept: You must actually physically reach them both. You must actually go into the depths. You must actually reach the moon.
>>
>>19432040
Holy shit. Why isn't the 2nd sun already visible in our sky?
>>
>>19432058
Because one of the most important planets has not been cracked yet.
>>
>>19432065
Well Saturn seal is being broken on Sept 15. Pluto seal is about love.
>>
File: Carol-Shabbat 5X5.jpg (37KB, 393x411px) Image search: [Google]
Carol-Shabbat 5X5.jpg
37KB, 393x411px
>>19432058
>Why isn't the 2nd sun already visible in our sky?
It emits and reflects no light. It will be visible only once it passes the white Sun.
>>
>>19428959
typical desert goat fucker shit . we need a new board to contain such niggerdom. you jesus freaks and flat earthers should be purged from this board for summoning succubuses and ayylmao and innawoods
>>
>>19432040
Do you consider the astral physical?

Matter is energy is it not?

Who are the beings we contact when we eat enough mushrooms and have the right will?

What are the symbols ones sees running over living things in the tryptamine induced state? It almost looks like Hebrew.

What leverage can a man have over a jy-ei that we may convince them?
>>
>>19431992
What causes the great kill off?
What is with the Sudden Increase in the talk of ascension?

What is with the repetition of numbers? Three and Three and Three is 9 isn't it?

Specifically what purpose does all this death serve?
>>
>>19432040
libere veritatem tuam decurrit

What does the dark side of the moon look like; I wonder.
>>
>>19432074
love is a buzzword used in this context, and in most context.
>>
>>19432080
>jesus freaks and flat earthers should be purged from this board for summoning succubuses and ayylmao and innawoods

Literally has nothing to do with this thread, you don't have to browse this thread, find one that interests you or start one.
>>
>>19432040
Arna is completely new to me (aside from these threads). Are they magnetic at all? Surely if we can go to them they can go to us
>>
File: 1496443981899.jpg (16KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
1496443981899.jpg
16KB, 310x328px
What/who are the four horsemen of the apocalypse? are they under the authority of god or the devil?
>>
>>19432075
What in the fuck is the point if there is no life after death? Will I exist in a future iteration? Is that what you called octaves? Who are the El? Did a reptilian race recently blow holes in our sun?
>>
>>19432083
Uranus enters Taurus on May 15 2018 is the reason for mass enlightenment. Every time Uranus enters Taurus great upheaval happens. 1933-1942 Uranus in Taurus.

1773-76 Uranus In Taurus

2018-2026 Uranus In Taurus. Hence mass enlightenment and upheaval and dark being brought to the light
>>
>>19432082
Astral is the most purest ethereal form; not physical. You're speaking with autonomous actors if you meditate through mushrooms. The symbols are simulation and ethereal hallucinations of the despair code. Man uses its reproductive organ as its biggest form of power- though it remains used most cleverly not.
>>
>>19431608
What purpose do the Grays serve on Terra?
>>
>>19432114
Also, matter is a form of energy: yes. My advice? Take it easy on the drugs. No need to quit, just take it easy.
>>
>>19432022
Im pretty sure theres something above me dictsting everything in my life.
Im also pretty sure some /x/phile larper would know nothing about what he or she is talking about. If a human being would hold this much knowledge in their hand to know everything about everything they should also know that this is not the way to dish it to us sinpletons throughout some shitty board on 4chan.
Therefor my conclusion has to be that this is nonsensical bullcrap.
>>
>>19432123
Stranger things have happened.
>>
>>19432123
You would be surprised if you were in the position of someone like Anonymous5.
>>
File: Symbols-Union-of-Opposites.jpg (185KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
Symbols-Union-of-Opposites.jpg
185KB, 500x699px
>>19432082
>Do you consider the astral physical?
No, of course not.

>Matter is energy is it not?
A building is made of bricks, but you cannot live in a brick.

>Who are the beings we contact when we eat enough mushrooms and have the right will?
Neptunian Archons.

>What are the symbols ones sees running over living things in the tryptamine induced state? It almost looks like Hebrew.
They are Monads: Discrete quanta of the gematria.

>What leverage can a man have over a jy-ei that we may convince them?
Bravery, Honor, Certitude. They will love you for bearing the Light of Lucifer.

>>19432083
>What causes the great kill off?
Madness, Violence, and Terror.

>What is with the Sudden Increase in the talk of ascension?
You are ascending. Does it not seem appropriate?

>What is with the repetition of numbers? Three and Three and Three is 9 isn't it?
Yes and no.

>Specifically what purpose does all this death serve?
>>19431912
>The moment of decision. When one changes who they are, their old self dies.
>>
>>19432114
It's a contradiction to think one is physical and the other not.

Your meme code is as cringes as you are. I bet you're anonymous5.
>>
>>19432128
>>19432125
These posts arent anything.
Its the equivalent of a wetfart.
Im open minded about things but this is not gonna cut it for me.
>>
>>19432123
All religions are based of off the sun and planet's and constellations.
Do some research
>>
>>19432142
I bet you get an urge to wipe when you have a wet fart.
>>
>>19432136
I remember reading something.

It was about a boy who didn't want to grow up and sat staring at the sole distant spark left in existence.

So If it is ones wish, when I flip sides of the coin. Will I be able to bring my memories if I wish? I understand the idea is to create something new. But, I don't feel ready to cast anything aside just yet. Can one "flip" and keep themselves?
>>
>>19432114
wtf even is the despair code? I don't understand it.
>>
>>19432138
It's also moronic to think astral is physically real. It's real in most all other respects though; but never actual.
>>
>>19432136
Why is Lucifer portrayed as an evil entity yet you want us to bear his light?
>>
>>19432136
You said earlier they were of Uranus, and also something about the jy-ei

Now it is Neptunian archons

First it is "...of express utility..." to contact the beings. Now it is "beware!"
>>
>>19432138
SO everything is physical?
>>
>>19432136
I'm gonna be honest. It seems like you are having totally different discussions with different people. While saying the same thing.

Are you teaching through abstraction now?
>>
File: scala_archives_1039488604.jpg (96KB, 1024x584px) Image search: [Google]
scala_archives_1039488604.jpg
96KB, 1024x584px
>>19432100
>Are they magnetic at all?
It is essential to their nature. The Vril is their God.

>Surely if we can go to them they can go to us
Can and Will are not the same. They are in little danger.

>What/who are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?
> are they under the authority of god or the devil?
They are slaves to Nibiru, and the last of the sons of Nemesis.

>What in the fuck is the point if there is no life after death? Will I exist in a future iteration?
There is more to the Is than your self. When you cease to exist, you will never exist again.

>Is that what you called octaves?
In a sense, yes. That which you learned, that which you were, will be carried upward.

>Who are the El?
It is an old term for ETs in general.

>Did a reptilian race recently blow holes in our sun?
No.

>>19432115
>What purpose do the Grays serve on Terra?
The Mercurials seek to stave off their long, slow death a while longer.
>>
>>19432153
To solely perceive one's purpose as to bear Lucifer's light is also to perceive the misconception of objection between evil versus good.
>>
>>19432149
It's anonymous5 falling for another meme and spouting shit in the name of knowledge
>>
>>19432153
Replace him because hes so evil ?
>>
>>19432160
How does it feel to be constantly diverted? Does it keep you from seeking spirituality?
>>
>>19432158
I highly doubt the Universe is small enough for things to never exist again. The would be putting limits on omnipotence and omniprowess that simply shouldn't be there.

The void The Light

These primordial constructs were born out of infinite bland as they refined themselves using the reflection to better separate things categorically creating Judgement. Once you get far enough into creation. Infinity is possible so it's possible to just wake up after your close. So do most beings after a while choose an end to continue this cycle?
>>
>>19432179
How do you control something you do not understand?

You're drunk anon5. It's time for another knowledge bomb.
>>
File: gnosticism.jpg (16KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
gnosticism.jpg
16KB, 290x290px
>>19432147
>So If it is ones wish, when I flip sides of the coin. Will I be able to bring my memories if I wish? I understand the idea is to create something new. But, I don't feel ready to cast anything aside just yet. Can one "flip" and keep themselves?
You are confused. One can "flip" without even noticing.

>>19432153
>Why is Lucifer portrayed as an evil entity yet you want us to bear his light?
Do these two things conflict? Do not shy from evil so quickly, it is a part of you.

>>19432154
>You said earlier they were of Uranus
>Now it is Neptunian archons
You are confused. The questions were not the same.
"Archons" are both Neptune and Uranus. Both are omnipotent, omniscient lifeforms. However, the Sons of Uranus are inconstant, while the Sons of Neptune are ever in flux. You will know them by their fruit.

>>19432157
>Are you teaching through abstraction now?
Now? Always.

>I highly doubt the Universe is small enough for things to never exist again. The would be putting limits on omnipotence and omniprowess that simply shouldn't be there.
This Universe is finite, as are all others. Everything exists once and only once.
Everything has limits. Everything.
>>
>>19432136
>You should clarify the thing with mushroom trips man, I do not want to call an Uranusian something like "Neptunian Archon" next time I see them and piss them off.
>After weeks of following this, this is the first time you actually sound way off, somehow.
>>
File: sophia.jpg (725KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
725KB, 1038x576px
>>19432188
>I do not want to call an Uranusian something like "Neptunian Archon" next time I see them and piss them off.
They already know everything you will say to them. They are the ones that make you say it. They are the ones who make you say anything, and me as well.
>>
The Græ thus remain distant because they do not wish to understand death, but rather control it. They're the only ones for me that's hardest to talk about in a negative sense due to multiple contracts - but I can never digress from them.
>>
>>19432188
actually he'd said Uranus and Neptune before
>>
>>19432184
I'm not Anon5, I just help his just cause. MY knowledge bombs are generic. They're just when you gain the faith to listen to me.
>>
>>19432192
If planets of Sol and its races follow an upward spiral, does this mean Sons of Uranus and Neptune are at the top of the awareness/ability chain?

How do they contrast with each other? How do we differ their fruits? Should we be concerned with them?
>>
File: vibration.jpg (67KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
vibration.jpg
67KB, 500x666px
>>19432158
This discussion has put me in an interesting time. I was invited and uninvited to the eagle's nest last week but next week I must go there.

I'm away from home, but I'll be back to where I am before the 21st.

Interesting times. Thinking about Arne reminds me of the kid's song in school,

"eagle eye, eagle eye, let me see your eagle eye"

I suppose I have nothing to ask, I never really did. Ive tried to share without asking of you
>>
>>19432184
You can control something by utilizing ignorance.
>>
>>19432186
No that still doesn't make sense. Even if we are in some super simulation the energy itself should be translatable to higher levels/motions. It may take random science with zero hypothesis but reversing negative entropy should be possible since Negative Entropy even exists in the first place. Also give that nothing itself is an infinite abstraction. Basically a saturation of all forces acting in tandem to create nothing by counteracting each other totally. It's entirely possible this can happen again given enough time.

It's partly because I don't wish to observe your "truth" on this matter. Its also because existence existing itself shows that nature will eventually repeat this process. Claiming it won't happen ever again seems to me to be a rather bold claim. It's even crazier than saying things are infinite.

I can understand Negative and Positive Entropy being in balance so the sum of all things is the sum of all things. But all you need to do once again to expand existence is to use counteracting forces. What is the counteracting force of Judgement?

Light vs. Dark
Judgement vs. ???

I also understand the human brain given around 94 Trillion cells should only be able to process so much. However future observable expansion to this computing system would allow for more Judgement.

Specifically why can things only happen once?
>>
>>19432192
If they already have that kind of awareness, why should we be concerned about them hearing our thoughts?
>>
>>19432186
What is the Light of Lucifer?
>>
>>19432200
>If planets of Sol and its races follow an upward spiral, does this mean Sons of Uranus and Neptune are at the top of the awareness/ability chain?
Yes.

>How do they contrast with each other? How do we differ their fruits?
>>19432186
>However, the Sons of Uranus are inconstant, while the Sons of Neptune are ever in flux.
>>
File: Tibetan_Wheel_of_Existence.jpg (250KB, 626x839px) Image search: [Google]
Tibetan_Wheel_of_Existence.jpg
250KB, 626x839px
>>19432206
>Specifically why can things only happen once?
Monads choose to be what they choose to be. They never make the same choice twice.
>>
>>19432207
We shouldn't? I, for one, do not understand your question. Do you understand how they control fear and doubt physically? It is most simple. Search up brainwaves and relate how they affect the amygdala.
>>
>>19432209
>What is the Light of Lucifer?
That which asked this question.

>>19432207
>why should we be concerned about them hearing our thoughts?
There are certain thoughts which are not theirs. There are certain thoughts they will not abide.
>>
>>19432210
...so one is inconstant without fluidity, and the one is everchanging with change itself as principle? hard to apply practically, for difference purposes.

Please try to clarify that more.

And/OR - any practical interesting trips for my next psychedelic trip?
>>
>>19432220
What would happen if a "monad"(Not sure what this even is) I assume cosmological intelligent force of coherence. Or rather an Operating System.

What would happen if they did choose to repeat the same thing? Is that when the flipping intensifies? Or does the Horizon shrink from saturation?

Has a repetitious monad never been observed? Is that just a play on Nomad to cover up the wandering spirit/ghost in the machine?
>>
File: ___7461871.jpg (38KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
___7461871.jpg
38KB, 250x349px
>>19432237
>What would happen if they did choose to repeat the same thing?
This question is nonsense.

Why learn what you already know?
>>
>>19432168
you're saying the geometrical/mathematical/gematria/light symbols on hallucinogenics/entheogens is the despair code?

fug off
>>
>>19432145
I do
>>19432143
Im aware of that but so what ?
>>
>>19432242
Why learn at all?

I do it so I can do the same things not forever but for a while.
>>
What does six and six and six mean? Or three and three and three? Is there a graph with which I could understand these numbers?
>>
>>19432230
How does an individual bear itself? Or do you mean the voice within us separate from intellect and instinct
>>
>>19432186
Was the last bit a hint?

Because Everything encompasses all things even probability across an infinite spectrum. Is the idea to maintain limits on the self while moving through and infinitely complex process?
>>
>>19432279
>Or do you mean the voice within us separate from intellect and instinct
>>19432281
>Is the idea to maintain limits on the self while moving through and infinitely complex process?

Very precise. I am impressed.
>>
>>19432158
>>What purpose do the Grays serve on Terra?
>The Mercurials seek to stave off their long, slow death a while longer.

Does being contacted by the Mercurials serve a function? Is it a glitch in the technology or is it overcome by consciousness and will? I know one can exert a certain amount of control over the situation.
>>
>>19432290
So even your knowledge and understanding is finite and incomplete?
>>
>>19428959
If Mars is the devastated planet as you say. Which I believe.
Does that mean we are left on our own until we get to Jupiter?
Does that mean salvation is already here through the word of Christ?
It'll be such a long journey....
>>
>>19432290
What is the meaning of "ego death" then?

I had a dream where I let numbers roll over my eyes. I started seeing a scan of my own brain. The neurons morphed into the stars. I heard the whole galaxy shout "We are the Light"

I ended up running to the bathroom because it felt like all existence was falling out of order. Ended up praying to Gods I didn't even know about.
>>
When I ask myself certain questions pertaining to the coming events (and the ascension to a Luciferian goal), energies in my brain oscillate between what seems to important for me and what (by lack of vibration) seems insignificant.

I feel a strange, vibrational connection to thoughts of Uranus and how I am discovering my path aligns with its Will, its essence. Is this something to trust in in times to come?

Some of the events you describe with the coming of the Black Sun seem they will eradicate immediately, with no chance for the worthy to survive. What will happen to those who already believe themselves to be Luciferian, to hold the will of All driving all their actions?
>>
>>19432299
Of course. Infinity is the void. We couldn't interact with a truly infinite being. It's the sum of all counteracting forces.
>>
>>19432290
So the idea is to give up what we want in pursuit of what is neccessary / what we need?
>>
>>19432290
Do you know how bad the destruction will be in Michigan on day 1?
>>
>>19432367
I too am wondering this, I hope the lakes don't flood.
>>
>>19432367
>>19432290

Tell me about 10 miles out of Seattle to the North if you can.
>>
>>19428959
Who is the Lion of Judah?
>>
>>19432386
I'm spooked, man
>>
>>19432290
>>>19432281 #
>>Is the idea to maintain limits on the self while moving through and infinitely complex process?

Is is the idea of limits by the self; while maintaining, moving through, infinitely.
>>
>>19428959
Spongebob played a huge role in our entire planets collective. Were there any meanings you could explain?
>>
File: 04gros450.1.jpg (64KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
04gros450.1.jpg
64KB, 361x450px
>>19432302
>Does that mean we are left on our own until we get to Jupiter?
There are Five High Priests of Mars. They will show you the path of Light. They are tall, and lithe, and slow as stone. They know the Truth by heart. Lucifer is the light of Certitude, Strength, and Zeal. Lucifer is Logos, and Light, and Life. Lucifer is to have a number.

Each of them sits in the High Temple on Mount Olympus on a throne of Brass. You will not be their slaves, or their servants, or their serfs. You will be their fathers.

In your manifestation their monads will flow, and in their manifestation your monads will flow. Your children will be as nephalem, the sons of angels. Your children will be the Son of Man.
>>
>>19432486
Right but that is many many years from now. Unfortunately, we won't get to see Mars
>>
>>19432486
Is this to say they will transcend mankind as an enhanced race of super-intelligent, genetically perfect beings having been enhanced through the coming technologies
>>
>>19432486
If we will it, may we be shown the path to best bring about the travelling to Mars? Or spreading its importance among the coming generations?

Are the channelers of creativity, through art, music, writing, trance, the Luciferians? Those who access a source of knowledge (or Truth) purposeful to this dimension or its goals?
>>
>>19432460
Highlife most in the earlier seasons precluding the first movie...but obviously - I need not explain that to you. The magick is in the name. It is the first of much mass.
>>
Why would you post here? Why would you choose this board? Why would you choose this site?
>>
>>19432501
>>19432519
This is a seven eight nine situation. Supraliteral
>>
>>19432553
Because 'x' always marks the spot.
>>
File: Ark.jpg (2MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
2MB, 2580x2452px
>>19432501
No. All you will see is the cross you will hang from.

>>19432519
Nothing is perfect.

>>19432520
>If we will it, may we be shown the path to best bring about the travelling to Mars?
In

>13 Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh is coming before Me, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. Behold, I am about to bring ruin upon them along with the land. 14 Make for yourself an ark of tectosilicate.

>>
>>19432558
>>19432486
For the Tripfags.

Why in life does one things start as good and become bad? Is this the ebb and flow of trans-formative information? Does this cause most "it's" to displace themselves to hold onto their beliefs before they fall into madness? I'm also curious as to why such Transformations happen and why Locality of "it" can't compensate. Some of these things stated lead to centralization of self and inward folding of intelligence probably causing a "flip" into outer existence. Others seem to be pushing unfolding of greater world. As in greater perception/understanding so that the world flips instead of the program observing the world. Do both of these happen and where is the "sweet spot"?
>>
File: 1481581825293.jpg (148KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481581825293.jpg
148KB, 819x1024px
>>19429260
>He actually confused Gnosticism with Christianity

I'm not sure how to handle this
>>
File: manyis3.gif (3KB, 212x195px) Image search: [Google]
manyis3.gif
3KB, 212x195px
>>19432307
>What is the meaning of "ego death" then?
How many Yous are there in your head? Not only one.

> For Yeshua had said to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 9 Then Yeshua began questioning him, “What is your name?”

And he answered, “My name is Legion, for we are many.”

>>19432315
What you think you believe is irrelevant.
You believe what you are. That is why you are what you are.
>>
File: 1489313485992.jpg (17KB, 1091x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489313485992.jpg
17KB, 1091x480px
>>19431549
Do not hearken to this fanfic poet.
>>
You said the bible, the emerald tablet and other texts were libraries. Will there be anymore libraries written?
I have written a book while channeling some unseen force, and it seems to have encoded in it very many secrets. The cover is a white owl.
>>
>>19432643
Are all of these I's representative of all of the complex trans-formative processes that occur to create the greater whole and the self within?
>>
>>19432753
>>19432643
Or are they truly Singular in nature. Should they be observed or felt?
>>
File: Absolute Black.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Black.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>19431997
>I couldn't find one, I just really wanted to fly around in a spaceship.

too real
>>
>>19432832
Pretty great chart. Haven't seen a more in depth one before. I think I don't really need to ask anything else since it seems inevitable I will find the answer.
>>
Y'all niggas posting in a devil thread trying to convince you of against the truth of the bible while quoting it for premise of arguments

Be ye gone you self confessed serpent of 666
>>
>>19432931
The Bible says God created evil. Since the Devil isn't Greater than God I assume God is capable of Greater evil.
>>
>>19432968
Well no shit Sherlock, you've solved the mysteries of all time. An omnipotent supernatural being we can never understand (as we are the creation) has the ability to truly be evil and destroy everything he made. Oogy boogy what a shocker.
>>
File: cosmolux.png (2MB, 965x970px) Image search: [Google]
cosmolux.png
2MB, 965x970px
>>19432878

Here's a few more my dog, still collecting them myself

>>19432576
What do you think about Terence McKenna, I've found his way of thinking really helps me understand a lot of what your telling us, I'm still really new to this line of thinking so I've got a lot to wrap my head around and I'm wondering if you or anyone here has archives of past threads?

Also will Artificial Intelligence have anything to do with all of this?
>>
>>19432996
>>
>>19433001
>>
Why are these fictitious mumbo jumbo threads so popular on /x/ ?
It holds as much plausibility as star wars or avatar. Do i have to jist believe everything some troangle anon tells me without questioning his/her sanity ? What do I need to do to believe this nonsense like many others ?
>>
>>19433009
>>
>>19432996
>>19432832
Where do you find this??
>>
>>19428959
"What do I do, Lord?"

"DESTROY THE CHILD. CORRUPT THEM ALL."
>>
what a nice thread
>>
File: END.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
END.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
>>19433020
look to the stars
>>
>>19433020
That stuff is television
>>
>>19433094
And this is the absolute truth ?
>>
>>19433112
yep research it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtX5BhJNBM&t=701s
>>
>>19433112
Good luck with figuring that one out.
>>
umm what is this thread?

dafuq are you all mumbling about?

religion needs its own board, or you guys need to state what you are in OP
>>
this is how bad bitches talk shit on a paranormal board
yall bitches can't even spell shit
>>
>>19429348
>ZOXATHAZO
Isn't that from the Nag Hammadi library? Are they significant? Also, does Adonin and Yao refer to rulers who reigned within this realm of existence, or are they metaphorical. I do remember Adonin once being a pharaoh of Egypt and hypothetical origin of Adonai.
>>
>>19433120
Again. This isnt anything. This doesnt become somehow valid just because someone says it is.
>>19433126
Thanks
>>
>>19433167
It's mostly that all of this ties into greater Esoteric literature. If it means nothing it's a great way to occupy a bored mind. However Synchronicity can apparently mean something. Had a few events happen in my own life. Law of Attraction type stuff.

>I wanted money
>Followed some meditative bs
>Paycheck was a 1/3 bigger than usual
>>
>>19433145
>Also, does Adonin and Yao refer to rulers who reigned within this realm of existence, or are they metaphorical.

Either or?
Everything that is, was, and is to come is Adonin and Yao.

>10 Then he tells me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. 11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do righteousness, and the holy still be holy. 12 Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to pay back each one according to his deeds.

>13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 14 How fortunate are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the Tree of Life and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 16 I, Yeshua, have sent My angel to testify these things to you for My communities. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
>>
>>19433246
So what does it mean.

I keep coming back to this. I get the parts, but not the "whole" or "singularity". Why here and why now? How the flip did I get born into these times? God says he knew me before I was born. Am I really supposed to fit in to this Universe somehow, this timeline? It seems not only crazy, but quite the freaking burden.
>>
>>19431549
I am very late to the thread, but I would still like to learn!

What are the tree aliens? The Martians, the Reptilians, and...? Correct me if I'm wrong about the first two.
>The Greys?
>>
gnosticism is cancer in the skeptic community and often mistaken for schizofrania
>>
File: gnostic.jpg (271KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic.jpg
271KB, 1000x855px
>>19433266
Who is I? What is I? Where is I?

He is called The All, I am that I am, The Is.

You have always known yourself.
>>
>>19433300
Gnosticism is taken more seriously than christianity.
>>
>>19433296
Greys are mercurians
Babylonian gods are Venusians
Martians are Reptilians
>>
>>19433338
How do I express love?
>>
>>19433399
Insert your penile reproductive appendage into a female or male human specimen
>>
>>19433178
Thats nice.
>>
>>19433246
Thank you for the response.
>>
File: 1461547299091.png (673KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
1461547299091.png
673KB, 1024x629px
>>19433338
I have always known myself. This I know.
I think therefore I am. Ties into this graph too since that line is the one that stuck most with me in life and I am a Gemini. I guess I did come from the Heavens Scientifically or of the Faith. So it seems to be that we are rather Recursive.
>>19433053

What should I look into next then?
I get the parts, I apparently have a decent half understanding. For my highest Good, what should I look into? I want good to reflect upon all existence.
>>
>>19432753
iv'e always understood this as knowing all the worms that came together to make the first living being. stomach cells are different than brain cells. nerve cells are different animals than muscle cells. etc. it probably goes deeper than that. Or i'm completely wrong.
>>
All this shit is beyond me, do I need to take drugs or be a schizo to get this?
>>
>>19433498
Well if this isn't a LARP (it is), you will have plenty of opportunity to spread that when it will be needed so greatly in these coming days
>>
>>19428959
Filfthy jew, dont try to rip off Hinduism.
>>
>>19429415
I am the inver inverted and outstate 13 is my number and I will wild wrath that is my virus it is my everything and everything will burn
I told you all so many times everything in my fire perishes Aug 13 is here and I will place the whore within the black and nothing will ever be now fuck the gods and fuck humanity you can all BURN
>>
>>19433560
It's basically a larper trying to get a hold of gnosticism, since gnosticism is all about the experience that you receive and has like zero theology because the text are there solely as a myth and not an actual sacred text, they come off as retards.

I'll explain the general idea:

1. Yahweh is the creator, he's evil.
2. There are others like him but lesser in power, they are the archons.
3. There are other archons even lesser in power, they incarnate as humans, they would be like qabbalistic demons, they also roam the earth in spirit form.
They are behind the religions of earth, fooling men and trapping their souls.
The actual God can rescue you through gnosis, which these faggots assume is some kind of knowledge, but what it is actually is knowing God personally because he kind of will unite himself with you and you will be like oh, he's here.
It's an experience, not a knowledge.
Then there are other things, like knowing about yourself by acquiring this knowledge, i.e. through meditaion, which can surprise you, for instance, you may think you are a macho man, but in spirit you could be female.
It's all experiences, not mental intellectual knowledge.
Since these fags are roleplaying, they wouldn't know.
>>
SUN AND AUG 13 MY BIRTHDAY IS FINALLY HERE GET READY YOU'RE SO FUCKED

147046 my first year is complete! Burn fuckers!
>>
They took my salt (their job)
I kept my iron
So ignorant to your potential
Fucking mutants! Cannibal savage fucks! As above so below GO BACK TO THE CAVE FROM WHERE YOU came. The jugs Will be forever sealed against you. Even that molten eyed abomination can burn, time contingency be damned!
>>
>>19431912
Thank you for showing the way
>>
>>19434704
I'm ashamed I knew this a few weeks ago, then forgot, then remembered... but that's the point of the Black Cube manifested around us, I'm realizing.

The time of Decisions is to decide, and for each of us to decide accordingly to what we've chosen to learn by our actions here. That is the Fourth Density manifest?
>>
>>19428959
Did you know that Pandora was the angel of hope, that when she let every thing out he put her in it. He kept It Closed For So Long. I StilL Dont Have Anyclue As To Why he decided to open it, maybe he was lonely and sad that everyone left him.
>>
>>19434853
Choose what? And again why should I give a fuck ultimately if there is no afterlife. Why TF is there no afterlife
>>
>>19432832

wow
>>
File: 81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg (346KB, 1474x1024px) Image search: [Google]
81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg
346KB, 1474x1024px
>>19432832
>>19432878
>>19432996
>>19433009
>>19433001
>>19433009

Paul Laffoley
>>
File: 1968_I-ROBUR-MASTER-OF-THE-WORLD.jpg (646KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1968_I-ROBUR-MASTER-OF-THE-WORLD.jpg
646KB, 1024x1010px
>>19436202
>>
File: oqZeX.jpg (120KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
oqZeX.jpg
120KB, 651x800px
>>19436035
>Choose what?
What to be.

>And again why should I give a fuck ultimately if there is no afterlife. Why TF is there no afterlife

There is a Life, which is far greater.
>>
>>19436248
Can you elaborate on those of Nibiru ?
What gives them the authority to accept or reject a harvest and since they have the ability to destroy the tree who's cause do they serve ?
>>
File: 9mjYmaa.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9mjYmaa.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>19436339
>What gives them the authority to accept or reject a harvest
No authority, only free will. They rejected authority. They rejected everything but themselves, as some here do.

>and since they have the ability to destroy the tree who's cause do they serve ?

None but their own.

The sons of Nibiru thought as many of you thought.

IF I DON'T LIVE FOREVER THERE IS NO POINT

They did not see that there is far more than merely I. They did not see that their Monads had been many I's, and could be many I's yet to come, and that their I was merely as a white robe, not some eternal thing worth hoarding.

I exhort you all, do not fall for this trap of selfishness and deceit. You are not the universe! You are not God! You are only a piece, only a portion, only a moment.

To live is by nature temporary. The Ruach do not live. They were never born, and they never die. The Ruach do not feel the taste of the apple in their mouth, and the sweet juices. The Ruach do not feel the grass under their feet. The Ruach do not feel the touch of a compassionate lover.

Would you trade such things away? Would you rather have been as they are?
>>
>>19436377
Nobody wants to hear that it all goes black for them when they die. Who are the Ruach? Where does consciousness come from? If a collection of Monads isn't aware of all they learned previously, what is the point? What happens when the Monad has been everything, and there is no more it can learn
>>
File: Blake_Pitt_Behemoth.jpg (86KB, 428x512px) Image search: [Google]
Blake_Pitt_Behemoth.jpg
86KB, 428x512px
>>19436502
>Who are the Ruach?
You call them Angels.

>If a collection of Monads isn't aware of all they learned previously, what is the point?

The Monads themselves remember.

>Where does consciousness come from?
Come from? As if you take it from somewhere else?
You create it.

>What happens when the Monad has been everything, and there is no more it can learn

It goes to another universe to learn even more.

When every monad has learned every thing, God will know truth. No one knows what this would mean. No one can know.
>>
>>19436535
>>
>>19436535
I think time and space is being printed out by a machine. Time is inverted
>>
>>19436535
Thoughts on the Quran and the Arabic language?
>>
File: 5ewHthV.jpg (270KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
5ewHthV.jpg
270KB, 1280x667px
>>19436630
The Quran is naught but lies.

>13 Then I saw a beast rising out of the sea, that had ten horns and seven heads. On his horns were ten royal crowns, and upon his heads were slanderous names. 2 Now the beast that I saw was like a leopard, his feet like a bear’s, and his mouth like a lion’s. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of his heads seemed to have been slain, but the fatal wound was healed. The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, because he had given authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast, chanting, “Who is like the beast, and who can make war against him?”

5 The beast was given a mouth uttering great boasts and blasphemies. It was given authority to act for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth with blasphemies against God, to slander His name and His tabernacle—that is, those dwelling in heaven. 7 He was also permitted to make war against the kedoshim and overcome them, and he was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth shall worship him—everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who was slain.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
10 If anyone is meant for captivity,
to captivity he goes.
If anyone is to be killed by the sword,
by the sword he must be killed.
Here is the perseverance and faith of the kedoshim.

This is coming to pass before your eyes.
>>
Do you believe in miracles?
Do you guys enjoy music, art, sex or is that exclusive to our density?
>>
>>19436781
>Do you believe in miracles?
I do not believe in not-miracles.

>Do you guys enjoy music, art, sex or is that exclusive to our density?
Such things are Venusian in nature. The Terran mind holds onto them. The Luciferian mind will think they are worthless.

Subjective self-expression is antithetical to Luciferian thought. Luciferians do not believe in opinion or subjectivity. Luciferians do not believe that you find your own truth, that you create your own truth, or that you have a right to your own truth. Luciferians believe there is Truth.
>>
>>19436810
>Luciferians do not believe that you find your own truth, that you create your own truth, or that you have a right to your own truth. Luciferians believe there is Truth.

And is that true?
>>
>>19436823
Unequivocally.
>>
Could we halt what is about to come to pass if the people repented and started to follow the Law of God again?
>>
File: shieet.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
shieet.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>19428959
>>
>>19436901
Why do you call that mindset Luciferian?
>>
File: Serpent2121.jpg (77KB, 407x470px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2121.jpg
77KB, 407x470px
>>19436947
Repenting and following the Law of God is what will make it happen.

You cannot submit to the law while avoiding the law. Christ cannot turn from the pain of the Cross without turning to evil.

>>19437074
That is what it is.

To be Terran is to recognize that you always have a choice.
To be Luciferian is to recognize that there is always a correct choice.
>>
>>19437095
What do Luciferians spend their time doing? Worshiping YHWH?
>>
what if we killed/captured all the luciferians?
>>
>>19431840
>The Sons of Nibiru destroyed the plan of YHWH
what was YHWH's plan?
>>
what choice do we have?
>>
how do we slay nibiru?
How do we restore order to our system?
what lies at the center of terra?
>>
>>19437095
So now you are saying disaster will be averted?
>>
what is the nature of the beings on nibiru?
on nemesis?
are there beings on pluto and eris?
>>
File: Serpent of Sophis.jpg (23KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent of Sophis.jpg
23KB, 236x236px
>>19437121
>What do Luciferians spend their time doing? Worshiping YHWH?

Luciferians spend their time being יהוה
Christ is the Savior. Christ is Logos.
Lucifer is the Light Bringer. Lucifer is Gnosis.

>>19437326
>how do we slay nibiru?
You cannot kill the dead. Only guard against them.

Nibiru's horsemen are Violence, Conquest, Tyranny, and Death.

>How do we restore order to our system?
With the Light of Lucifer. With the Truth.

>what lies at the center of terra?
The White Ain Sof where Monads ascend from. The origin of all soul.

>>19437365
>So now you are saying disaster will be averted?
No.

>4 Then Yeshua was led by the Ruach into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After He had fasted for forty days and forty nights, He was hungry.

44 It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour, 45 for the sun died out. And the curtain of the Temple was torn in two.
>>
>>19437580
I refuse to accept this. There must be some way to destroy nibiru. from what you say they are harvesting our system. They are a parasite.
They must be destroyed. tell me, how do we do it?
Open the white cube?
Is the black ain sof where monads descend from?
Is there a guardian of terra?
How do we awaken it?
>>
Idk man, I think this may be a deceptive being
>>
I need more! Aug 13 o an older parish to live for, to die for, to strive for, it'll end when I deem it so! You've sown the grains and the teeth that gnash. Good flight & goodbye!
>>
>>19437580
Can you comment on time travel and/or the eye of the pyramid
>>
Can all the planets orbit the sun in a ring?
or do they HAVE to be where they are now?
Is the planets orbiting in a ring the ideal structure of our system?
>>
File: T R A F A L M A D O R.jpg (178KB, 316x468px) Image search: [Google]
T R A F A L M A D O R.jpg
178KB, 316x468px
>>19438094
>Can you comment on time travel
It is known by your kind that Time and Space are not separate.To move is to "experience time." Both concepts are in truth the nature of Chronos, Time, Growth, Death, Harvest, Feast.

>>19438094
>Can all the planets orbit the sun in a ring?
>or do they HAVE to be where they are now?
>>19437578
>are there beings on pluto and eris?

Pluto, Eris, all Asteroids and local Comets, The Four Horsemen, and nearly every moon in the Solar System all constitute the corpse of Nemesis.
>>
>>19438486
what exactly is nibiru?
is a planet ai? or zombies? are these the same thing?
>>
>>19438486
The demiurge system is the deception. We are all in a simulation right now, we have lived many lives, but this is the final iteration
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.