[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO GAIN POWER PRACTICALLY AND THROUGH HARD WORK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: secular_products.jpg (105KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
secular_products.jpg
105KB, 720x710px
My interest lies primarily in specific techniques or methods of ritual and ceremony. These techniques have practical value because they effect unique properties of the human mind. The very real experiences produced are not "of God" or "of spirits", but rather are "of the human mind".

I am collecting these types of methods that have practical effects on the human mind for my own personal use as well as to share with others who are of like mind.

This basic distilled thesis has come about after years of disorganized study of anomalous phenomenon. In the last two years I have clarified my purpose for this area of study as well as how it fits into my worldview at large.

I come here asking for help in discovering new topics that may aid my research.

Currently I have been experimenting with diverse topics including:

Hypnosis

Ayahuasca Ceremonies (vegetalismo as well as Santo Daime styles)

Voodoo Ceremonies (Hatian drumming and Dance)

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection

Hypnagogic States (Its what gave Edison his powers)

Smudging

Tony Robins technique of emotional anchoring

Sweat Lodges

Shamanic Drumming and Medicine Song

Fasting

Prolonged silence/sensory deprivation

Meditation

Psychedelic Ceremonies and Experiments (Acid Test, etc)

Isolation tanks

Sacrifice/Autosacrifice (This is the most powerful technique I have learned, it is almost universal across all human culture)

Divination (Various, as a mental and creative exercise)

Isolation Tanks

Loosh farming/Psychic Vamparism

MKULTRA techniques

Interrogation techniques up to and including waterboarding

Vision quest/Walkabout

Mantra chanting

Single pointed intention

Psychological studies of abusive relationships and manipulation

Memorization of long poems

Mind Castles

Cremation of Care

Martial arts Katas/Movements

Forbidden Martial Arts Techniques

If anyone could post a specific technique or methodology, ritual, ceremony, etc that seems in line with my research I would be thankful.
>>
>>19428938

Try doing as little of that as possible.

Trust me it gives me power.

Trust me it's not placebo.

Trust me.
>>
File: il_340x270.1146341387_rdyu.jpg (33KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1146341387_rdyu.jpg
33KB, 340x270px
>>19428938

I filled the first post to capacity but I have a larger wealth of info.

Specifically what I am looking for is to compile a simple step by step guide outlining techniques, similar to a lab experiment guide that we did in science classes at university. i.e. what is the purpose of this experiment? what materials are needed? And step by step easy to understand instructions.

The goal here is to increase the "tools" at my disposal in my "toolbox" and thereby increase the available power I have to make changes in myself and the world around me. I believe that this is all there is to the esoteric or the occult and that anything else is a distraction.
>>
>>19428938
>practical effects
Heyyy, I'm all for that!

>on the human mind
...Oh...

I'd rather have something with substantial physical effect, for the sake of evidence of the paranormal.
>>
File: Sapta_Chakra,_1899.jpg (2MB, 1993x3393px) Image search: [Google]
Sapta_Chakra,_1899.jpg
2MB, 1993x3393px
>>19429088
If anyone here had that they would be rich and famous by now.

Have you heard of the monks in Tibet that can control their body temperature in freezing conditions?

I assure you that these techniques directly manifest very physical results.
>>
You have discord, OP?
>>
>>19428938
You arent stupid so this post is for you.

1. Biofeedback, measuring the body, affecting change and witnessing it.

2. Setting feedback, measuring the setting, affecting change and witnessing it.

Both with the goal of amplifying the effect. It can be applied in some areas listed.
>>
>mind castles
The great thing about spatial reasoning is it doesn't have to be constrained by irl physics, or by 3 dimensions.
>>
>>19428955

How about you fuck back off to your clubhouse with the other remnants.
>>
>>19428938
>Meditation
>Regular Diet/Exercise
>Software Development
cross out the rest of the list
>>
>>19428938 (OP)
>Karezza
found it when i got real tired by current conceptual idea of making love
>>
>>19431530
Setting feedback? Can you elaborate?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.