[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimensional Jumping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Mirror Method.png (35KB, 679x315px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror Method.png
35KB, 679x315px
What does /x/ think about Dimensional Jumping? I been wanting to try the Mirror Experiment but im just a little freaked out.
The best place that seems to talk about it is /r/DimensionalJumping
>>
>>19428788
This actually sounds amazing. I'm going to try it. I'll try to shift myself into a dimension in which my waifu is real.
>>
>>19428788
I could never tell if that subreddit was anything interesting or just larping
>>
>>19428788
Whoah

This happened:
Driving one night (semi meditative state, absorbing energy)

I hear what sounds like a few people talking, i try to listen, neither positive nor negative vibe (really it was both at the same time)

I suddenly get a flash in my mind, a whole other life, i remembered the voices, who they were etc. Various hazy flashbacks/memories.

Then i felt like i was drifing to the side.

snapped backto reality and litterally sat and watched the projected memories disappear

>This is my first time on /x saw this and had to comment.
>>
>>19429308
Thanks for sharing
What does your "meditative state/absorbing energy" method encompass exactly?
>>
>>19429442
Well, in that state sometimes i'll know to go in to the phone and i pick it up before it finishes the first ring, we telepath sometimes, i can access the (i dont know the words for things but) the wiccan sky knowledge bank? (if that makes sense)
>>
>>19429442
Misread that sorry
method:
I had an ego death a good few years back,
Still dont quite understand it,
but since then its like i relax, and instead of me sitting there, im just like smoke in a dark room, i dont exist/im everything and have nothing to compare with.

As a child i used to imagine a marble sitting on my chest, the gap in the centre just below the rib cage, i imagined it growing to the size of a orange, then a football, then it grows and grows (i can see myself from behind doing it sometimes, especially when i was younger)

it grows in a fluid movement (not single snapshots of vision but a fluid motion) until the entirety of creation is in it, it activates my solar plexus region, i find fasting to the point of pain increases the energy.

sorry i cant give a how to, its hard to find people irl to share with, so the words I have to describe are just allegories and phrases.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.