[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh Waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502511936479.jpg (316KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
1502511936479.jpg
316KB, 850x797px
Hey, /x/. How close can I get to my waifu without creating a tulpa? I read some 4chan greentexts about tulpas and they don't sound like a good idea.

Also, for perspective, I'm married and my wife is aware of my waifu but has no idea of the extent. I have lots of pictures of my waifu on phone and change the background very frequently. I sometimes imagine everyday life with her such as cleaning the house, curling up on the couch and reading together while it rains outside, and sleeping together. I'm 29 and yes I'm fully aware of how pathetic this is.
>>
>>19428758
Kill your wife.
Use her life to manifest your waifu.
>>
>>19428781
I love my wife, though. I enjoy being with her. However, she and every other women I've ever met or been with pales in comparison to my waifu in my mind.
>>
File: tulpa.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
>>19428758
>>
>>19428831
Soooo... is a tulpa basically a form of self-induced schizophrenia? Shit like this is exactly why I don't even want to try making a tulpa, no matter how much I love and want to be with my waifu.
>>
>>19428861
>self-induced schizophrenia
Basically. Which is annoying, because older depictions were of materialized thoughtforms that OTHER people could see.
>>
>>19428951
That sounds like the occult equivalent of Weird Science.
>>
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/how-your-mind-protects-you-against-hallucinations
>Hallucinations arise when the brain gives more weight to its expectations and beliefs about the world than to the sensory evidence it receives.

Meditation is your best bet, but I'll be real with you and say that you're never going to get a 'tulpa', as they are described by attention seekers, without being on a constant cocktail of drugs.
>>
Creator of entities here.
Yeah, I know that sounds stupid, I feel stupid writing it. But I just have to interject that all these people trying to make, "tulpas," really don't know what they're doing, and thus drive themselves insane. The brain is capable of doing miraculous things to itself. That being said, it IS possible to create entities using consciousness manipulation, but it's far, far more complicated than just creating an imaginary friend and emphasizing on them. When you do this, you're essentially creating a feedback loop. A more real and proper method involves you basically killing yourself consciously; my best advice would be to look up creation myths regarding God or gods splitting themselves into fragmentary pieces, and proceed from there. It's not something you can really, "learn," it's more of something you figure out through perusal of many, many other sources related to things not even closely linked to the creation of entities.
>>
>>19429963
That doesn't sound like the average bullshit that you usually read here and I found it interesting.
Anon, can you tell more pls?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.