[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am here to speak with you all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: narwhal.jpg (4KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
narwhal.jpg
4KB, 317x159px
Hello, I am here to speak with you all.
>>
Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy
>>
>>19428643
So long, and thanks for all the fish
>>
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20
>>
>>19428643

Narwhals are REAL????
>>
Well first of all...
>>
Have you ever read Russell's words on The Unicorn?
>>
"It is of propositional function that we can assert or deny existence. So 'The things that are there in the world exist' is perfectly a correct statement, for the statement is about a certain class of things in the sense in which 'men exist'"

Right?
>>
So...

How does one turn The Cross of Christ into Metatron's cube?
>>
Would it surprise you, if I told you Michael Aquino was closer to a Christian than most Christian's are?
>>
very carefully
>>
The apostrophe is optional
>>
Yes.

It takes knowledge to support the pillars of wisdom.

Knowledge takes time and eventually, dissolves it.
>>
colon semicolon asterisk Artaxerxes
>>
>>19428771
lern 2 reply before we talk about knowledge
>>
Why, you aren't included in the conversation.

Interesting you would think you were.
>>
The conversation is of little importance
>>
It could be.

Given the right, communication.

Commune-
>>
666 is not the number of the beast.

It's the number of Rothschild.
>>
what is the number of gog and magog
>>
George Bush Senior you mean?
>>
616 is the number of the beast.

Reduced to 13 - The Coven
Reduced to 4 - Time

We escape the beast through 666
>>
this thread is very hard to follow.

what's the best way to improve my self-control oh great narwhal?
>>
I suppose
>>
self control is a combination of correct practice and explosive semens
>>
>>19428643
Unless you are extremely knowledgeable. How do you explain the Infinity paradox. I assume it has to do with centering the observer locality so that in such a system all things through separation alone can observe existence. Is it possible to mentally affect locality though?

>Just kidding I already know the answer

Yes

Since you allege to be the NWO, why do you exist? Is it solely for control? These atomic structures have a time limit. So it shouldn't be control.

Is there a plan? Of course since nature performs processes. But do you know it in it's entirety? No, of course not. That is why you make the motions.

Do you want wealth and comfort? Sure who doesn't? But any have decent thinker can achieve that through work, which you would have to do anyways to become a part of the NWO.

What is the real purpose here? Is it to pool resources to maintain control since you are losing it? Is this NWO just a psy-op to keep people from thinkg? No, then all the currency manipulation and shady money wouldn't have a point.

If you have so much power why do you seem so terrible at using it? It seems you cause more pain than necessary and rather than educate you would rather revel and play in the moment.

If you have such great minds, why bother explaining things esoterically? I assume it's to select he who will move forward. But I'm sure any test is actually a control mechanism for higher internal orders.

Can you all just fuck off? It's really gay. Take your cloak off and get a life dude. The only reason you go that far is out of fear/feelings/stupidity.

Is the Earth under threat? Why not tell everyone? Explain why things need to happen a certain way? Is it because somethings need to be done through subtle means not available to the general public to secure humanity in the Universe? Okay. That might explain it. I'm sure there are better ways though. May be time to clean house and clean up your act though.
>>
There is no infinity paradox when you do not exist in time.
>>
The NWO exists to put you through an experience to better yourselves.

It's an apocalyptical game we are playing.
>>
>>19428643

Meh. Another ego-trip by a guy who should be meditating instead of talking about surface level illusory stuff
>>
File: DEATH MASK.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH MASK.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
The last card of the game, is

Tape Runs Out.

The two proceeding cards reveal the mystery of why.
>>
>>19428923
>and explosive semens
the problem is i'm trying to hone my self-control so i can do no-fap. so the explosive semen thing is sort of contradictory to my cause.

am i just SOL?
>>
There is a secret of our cabal that even you of the Twelfth Circle have not known ... until now ...
>>
The sum of 36 is 666

36 Black
36 White

= 72 Names Of God
Mirrored = 27

Ishtar "to irrigate" Tzion is a Dry Place
>>
It all reduces to 9

The Number Of Judgement.
>>
Essentially, we are immortal.

Reality is an illusion but one we must take seriously.
>>
>>19428941
That's ironic. Because Time appears to be a Geometric shape of unfolding spacial events.

Outside of time is Abstract Nothingness. A saturated infinity of itself.

>>19428946
You just baited me with the "green marker"
To better, what specifically do you mean?

>>19428954
What tape and how does that imply anything? Could it be that the tape(me) reaches a conclusion? In infinite probability since I am in time that both does and doesn't happen in every instance of existence. Although it's one super geometry so I'm sure this motion is a part of a great whole.

>>19428968
The twelfth circle I assume is in reference to the 12 pointed Karmic circle or the Esoteric equivalent?

>>19428974
This one has got me.

All I can piece together is that God is a reflection of his duality. Time the higher dimension is the Judge of what one does with balanced duality. You are the perceiver of time thus you judge past and present and future.

Is there a control factor though?
>>
>>19428974

fuck your numerology, NUMBER AS YOU KNOW THEM ANS SYMBOS REPRESENTIGN QUANTIY

NOTHING MORE

THIS IS ALSO A SYMBOL @ AND THIS % AND THIS ^

^^^ WHOA WHAT DOES IT MEAN THEY REPEAT BRAH
>>
>>19428974
How is the sum of 36 666 though?
36+ = 36
>>
>>19429038

00110110 00110110 00110110 00001101 00001010

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers.
>>
The platonic forms unfolding yes, this is what you refer to...

Narwhals live in the form of water.
>>
I know nothing (chaos)

Ego is Death in Greek, as well as I.

"I have become death"

666 the atomic number of carbon which is coal...

If you are good, Satan turns your coal into a diamond.
>>
Just as we begin with the crow (death)

and end with the Phoenix, resurrection.

The Phoenix is the devil you know...
>>
Jesus found that out in the cave, since Abaddon was there with him
>>
The Tzadikim Nistarim (Hebrew: צַדִיקִים נִסתָּרים, hidden righteous ones) or Lamed Vav Tzadikim (Hebrew: ל"ו צַדִיקִים, 36 righteous ones)
>>
Nice chatting boys.
>>
Classical statements, such as that an Etzba was seven barleycorns laid side by side, or that a Log was equal to six medium-sized eggs, are so indefinite and vague as to be nearly useless.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.