[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me more about my sign /x/, the gemini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Tell me more about my sign /x/, the gemini
>>
File: Both.gif (2MB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
Both.gif
2MB, 300x189px
Fellow Gemini here curious as well
>>
File: 1502509494878.jpg (649KB, 913x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502509494878.jpg
649KB, 913x1024px
>>19428469
>bipolar
>always changing your mind
>always comparing with others
>everything is paired up for you
>69
>is that pyramid head from silent hill?
>you dislike spring summer and autumn
>July and August are your best months
>dogs are your choice of pets
>>
>>19428469
>>19428517
Also a curious gemini.
>>
>>19428469
Fellow Gemini. There are few signs quite like ours. We are everything and nothing. We are and we are not. No other sign represents the perfect duality of nature quite like Gemini. We represent change made manifest. We can be anything, or we can be nothing, but we are slaves to our own whims, and often will be seen as flighty, because the very last thing a Gemini wants, is to be bored.
>>
File: hek.jpg (26KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
hek.jpg
26KB, 418x352px
>>19428541
But i love summer...
>>
File: hhhhh.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhh.gif
15KB, 500x600px
My girlfriend and I are both geminis. Our charts are very similar. I never given any of this much thought until she explained some things to me, and it makes a whole lot of sense. Saying you're a gemini is like saying you like music, but not specifying any artists you like, it doesn't say much.
>>
>>19428577
How does one make a chart?
>>
>>19428541
>bipolar
Yeah sorta but also very extreme with my energy levels either being hyper and chaotic or very sleepy with no real inbetween but then again it's very likely that has to do with ADD and/or caffeine habits

>you dislike spring summer and autumn
Well winter is the best yeah but Autumn is pretty cool too (seriously fuck summer and spring though).

>always comparing with others
The more I do that the more of an outsider I feel

>69
>what did he mean by this

>July and August are your best months
I'm personally more of an October fan, halloween is very special to me and I expect many /x/ users feel the same way.

>dogs are your choice of pets
Dogs are great and so are cats, I love both.

>everything is paired up for you
Actually no I just don't get that, I like things to be singular so they may stand out against things that are different.
>>
>>19428541
>Dislikes Summer
>Best months are July and August

Nigga what?
>>
>>19428556
So in other words Geminis are baphomet?
>>
>>19428582
Google astrolabe, should be first result that pops up.
>>
Gemini
>sign of gender dysphoria
>90% homosexual
>>
>>19428645
Gemini here, I'm bisexual so you're half right and half wrong.
>>
Also a Gemini.

>Less fertile
>Most compatible with other Geminis
>Associated with air, the element of the mind
>Unfaithful (especially if your Venus is in Gemini)

Personally, I feel that a lot of Gemini's themes don't really fit me (e.g., wanting to be the center of attention). Though this makes sense because my Mercury (Gemini's chart ruler) is in Taurus, which fits me much better personality-wise.
>>
>>19428746
>associated with air, the element
Really? I've always felt connected more to fire.
>>
>>19428746
Small correction:
Your chart ruler is the planet that rules the cusp your ascendant, not the ruler of the sign in which your sun is placed.
While Mercury does rule Gemini, it's a misnomer to describe the sun's placement *in* Gemini as making Gemini's ruler the chart ruler.
That said, the rest is true in that it is very helpful in the natal to note where all housecusp rulers are posited (both in signs and houses).
>>
>>19428469
I am a Gemini with a balanced chart (can't share it as it violates my belief). My sun is Gemini Taurus cusp, jupiter and mercury in Gemini. About half my planets are in Gemini and the other half are Capricorn and Capricorn saggitarius cusp.
Look at your Vedic signs as well (uses a sidereal). I can not speak for everyone's zodiac reality, but for myself, I have lived these things out to my own advantage. I am a conveyancer paralegal (drafting legal documents and editing), I watch my tongue and what I say. I practice rhetoric.
I have come to believe these operate most usefully as tools. If you get caught up on 'what's it means' and wait for others to define it for you, you are waiting for others to define yo. Make use and opportunity with the structure that is offered by zodiac. I believe it's real, but once I got a gist of what the basically all the literature of the prominent astrological systems said, I used what I learned and applied it. Understanding archetypes is essential and there is way more to your astrological profile than your tropical sun sign.
>>
fuck you, stupid cunt.
t. a cancer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.